Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness IV - RP Board 2022
Elijah Never Forgets
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-26-2022, 07:34 AM

After dumping Stevie into the Chicago River, I decided to spend a few days relaxing back at the palatial estate of the beautiful Lexi Gold, admiring her beauty and recovering from my Scaffold Match as much as possible before our international flight. The Queen and I eventually flew from Los Angeles to Tokyo a couple days ago, as we are now in a beautiful hotel suite not too far from the Tokyo Dome, where all of the "Madness" will occur this Sunday. I'm currently laying back on a sofa, with a tremendous spread of sushi laid out for me and my smoking hot girlfriend. Lexi feeds me a piece from a shrimp tempura hand roll, which is one of my absolute favorites.

Oh man, what a time to be alive! Here I am in Tokyo, Japan - I've got the woman of my dreams beside me, and I am well on my way to becoming the greatest XWF Anarchy Champion of all time. The King and Queen of Anarchy have now been holding court for nearly three months, humbling peasant after peasant that is thrown in our way. Whether it's poor old Andy who I took the championship from, or Big Money Oswald who was taught that royalty can't be bought and sold like a commodity on the New York Stock Exchange, or even that green as dog shit rookie Mister Good Times from last week... every poor soul that has been put in our way, the Royal Couple of the XWF has disposed of them in overwhelming manner.

The resume that I am building over these first seven months of my XWF career speaks for itself - I have taken on all challengers willing to step into the ring with me, embracing every kind of match under the sun that you can possibly dream of. And while I took my lumps from time to time in 2021, things have been remarkable and pretty damn near perfect thus far in 2022! From the moment I became the new XWF Anarchy Champion in the first show of the new year, I have been unbeatable, facing challengers to the crown of all shape, size and difficulty. I have made people quit, I have made them bleed, I have thrown them into rivers, I have made their cornermen throw in the towel... I have been a completely DOMINANT champion, imposing my will against anyone at any time.

Now when you get to be as unstoppable as Queen Lexi and I have been, you naturally attract more eyeballs to your success. Chronic Chris Page saw what was going on with yours truly, watching my success continue to grow en route to becoming the new Anarchy Champion. But even I have to admit, when I started getting phone calls from and having business meetings with Mister Page to negotiate terms for me to potentially join CCP Enterprises... I had to pinch myself once or twice, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The career accolades for a man of Page's caliber all speak for themselves: Universal Champion, Tag Team Champion, Television Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, a 2019 inductee into the Hall of Legends... it's all quite impressive and even a bit intimidating, especially for someone who has only been with the company for barely half a year and would love to build a legacy of that sort. But in the end, Mister Page knows the goods when he sees it, and trust me... Queen Lexi and I are all that and a bag of chips.

I stop for a moment to let Queen Lexi feed her king another piece of Shrimp Tempura roll, as well as a shot of high quality sake.

That was delicious, my love. So now, we come to the pay-per-view event this coming Sunday entitled March Madness 4, featuring the culmination of the March Madness tournament and SIX championship matches on a packed card! And obviously, being the fighting champion that I am, the XWF Anarchy Championship will be one of those six titles defended this Sunday night. I truly didn't know who to expect to face as the weeks were counting down, but when the matchup was announced a day or two before my last title defense in Chicago... it brought a smile to my face from ear to ear. You see, there's a popular saying in the Animal Kingdom that an elephant never forgets... well, consider me the biggest and meanest elephant in the XWF Kingdom.

I remember my unsuccessful XWF debut back in the middle of August last year all too well - it was a tag team match where I got paired with a poor fool named Edward Junior, who didn't even know how to speak nor understand the English language. Our opponents for that contest were HGH and Latina Submission Machina. Now while I didn't factor into the decision in that losing effort, I made sure I held on to how that loss felt for a long time, letting it fuel me as I continued to move up the ranks on Anarchy and within the XWF. And the way things were developing, it looked like LSM and I were on a collision course for the Anarchy Title, as I won the top contender's spot at Relentless and she was the new champion. But eventually, she would drop the belt to Old Man Andy and the rest is history.

But now LSM, it's my turn to embarrass you. This time around, there aren't any illiterate tag team partners. This time, there isn't anyone in my corner to make me look like a fool, because Queen Lexi is the greatest crown jewel ANY King could ever have! And this time LSM... I walk into this match with all of the momentum in my favor. I am the one who has been putting in the work, I am the one who has been making the towns, I AM THE ONE... BUILDING A KINGDOM!! And you... you take two months off, and expect to just walk back into the ring, dethrone the King and become a two-time Anarchy Champion?! I am the greatest wrestler on the Anarchy roster, which I have proved time and time again as your REIGNING... DEFENDING... UNDISPUTED ANARCHY CHAMPION!! In the end LSM, you are just another victim... and this Sunday night...

Lexi Gold puts a finger over Elijah's mouth to stop what he is saying...

HE WILL RULE YOU!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-26-2022), Raion Kido (03-26-2022), Theo Pryce (03-26-2022)