Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 07:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family First, Interlude: You good?
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-23-2022, 06:34 PM

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Sarah lets out a long sigh of suffering, a seething breath of annoyance, as Kenzi cackles on the couch beside her. The caramel starlet, simply dressed in muted sweats to contrast the bombastic black and red attire filled with tiny bows of Sarah, kicks her heels against the bottom of the couch as she holds her stomach. Many moments pass as Kenzi’s face remains scrunched up in mirth, with her head shaking back and forth to send her thin microbraids flying, whipping hard enough to snap in the air and against the back of the couch, before she finally calms.

“Oh…oh…to have seen your face!

She wipes away a tear as she fully gains control of herself, though her body is still rocked with the occasional heaving chuckle.

“The three of you…the three of you...all sitting at that XWF ice cream shop. Did they even have your dumb ‘platinum vanilla with just a HINT…a HINT, mind you…of lavender?’

Sarah’s sideways look away from Kenzi was answer enough for Kenzi and her decent impression of her wife. No, the ice cream shop within the mysterious halls of the XWF floating continent didn’t have her Lacklanland-specific frozen treat. Which just makes Kenzi laugh again with the confirmation.

“And with Vampy just smiling and nodding at everything Ruby has to say. Oh…oh, Tom Cruise…how amazing that would have been…”

She begins to laugh again, her feet kicking, her heels lightly pounding the couch.

“...are you quite done, Mate?”

Sarah’s High Londoner accent is as flat as it has ever been, purposefully injected with a tired scorn, but it seems to have no effect on Kenzi. In fact, Kenzi pushes Sarah on the shoulder hard enough to push her backward, and Sarah’s angular face turns even further down into a scowl.

“Lighten up, Babe. And recognize that…no…not every ‘little girl’ in the world is going to look up to you. Last time I checked, Ruby…your friend, remember…was pretty cool! She’s worth looking up to.”

“...don’t remind me…”

Sarah’s grumble as she folds her arms underneath her breasts is nearly enough to cause Kenzi to laugh anew. Sarah’s complicated relationship with Ruby Debuchy was well-documented. “You two are good for each other,” as Kenzi had once said about the pair.

“Well, I’m going to bed.”

Kenzi leans forward and presses her lips to Sarah’s forehead. After the kiss, she lowers her face and places her own forehead against Sarah’s, and the two gently grind them together.

“Don’t be up too late, yeah?”

“Not too late.”

As Kenzi makes her way up the stairs and towards their bedroom, Sarah closes her eyes, focusing within her self. She was tired. While she and Kenzi still trained every day…well, while Sarah did and Kenzi made excuses to miss it, half the time…she had not been in a ring competitively in a year, but still her schedule taxed her. Most assumed she didn’t do much as the “commissioner” of Anarchy, or as an aspiring manager and “life coach,” but-

“Coo!”

Sarah’s eyes pop open at the sound of a pigeon cooing, with the odd red irises moving downward towards her purse. She riffles through the bag colored to match her dress, as her entire collection was, until she pulled out her phone. A flip of her fingers and imprint of her thumb brings up the notification:

Reporting in - Intern #73

With a quick glance up the stairs to make sure Kenzi had fully retired to their room, Sarah rises from the couch and slips through the room until she is at a sliding door. Out she goes into the darkness of a cool Southern California night. Her eyes take in the scene of the Egg’s backyard, from Kenzi’s half-court to her massive pigeon coop, before turning back to her phone. A few presses of buttons and a call is answered.

“Blood Princess?”

“Report.”

Sarah’s voice is stern, her word crisp, her authority in full display.

“Going well, Blood Princess. I have continued to work on her image, both in the new sheets and in her private life, and I think I am making head-”

“Double your efforts. Triple! Triple them. Sneak into her bag and fill it with Fang Gang stickers and buttons. And make sure they, like, spill out in front of Ruby, or something. That’ll take the bluster from Smelly Ruby.”

“.......”

“Oh! And go into her cabinets…I know she says she doesn’t really eat things anymore, but just in case…and switch out all of her boxes of Ruby-Ohs for my Double Fiber Oat-Infused Oaty-Oats.”

“.............”

“And make sure she doesn’t have any of those dumb Ruby Super Shirts and give her a bunch of my ‘Bleed the World Tour’ ones. She probably has one of those stupid Chewie Furbies. Like, I don’t know, rip it’s head off and replace it with one of my Stuffed Lael Neck Pillows.”

“....um….”

“What?!”

“...is any of this necessary? I mean-”

“That is above your pay grade, Jami.”

“......yes, Blood Princess. Right away, Ma’am.”

As the phone slips into one of the many hidden folds of her dress, Sarah’s fingers momentarily twitch to the tin of cigarettes carefully concealed within a layer of petticoats. She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly, resisting the temptation, and instead looks out into the night. She stays there, alone with her thoughts, until the sky begins to brighten with the coming dawn.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-24-2022), Mark Flynn (03-23-2022), Ruby (03-23-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-24-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lacklan's post!
Charlie Nickles (03-23-2022)