Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness IV - RP Board 2022
Want to play a game?
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-23-2022, 07:47 AM

Date: March 17th

Rampage was medically cleared to compete and perfect timing it was. March Madness was here and the card was stacked. What better place for Rampage to make a return than in Tokyo, Japan. It was not going to be a normal return for the monster at all. He decides that it was time to fly over Mt Fuji and do something most would not dream of. The plane changes course slightly heading towards the volcano. The pilot sets the plane on autopilot and prepares Rampage for his first taste of skydiving. He adds extra restraints for the oversize athlete. The door swings open as Rampage looks down.

[Image: DSCN0686b.jpg]

Pilot: Are you ready?

Rampage: Yes

Pilot: Alright, I will give the signal to make your way to the door and prepare for the free fall.

Rampage: Nothing will go wrong right?

The pilot doesn't answer. Instead, he smiles and gives two thumbs up as Rampage leans forward and jumps out of the plane as the cold air hits his face. Ice instantly starts to form on his beard. He free falls for a few moments as he pulls for the chutes. They open as he is lifted back into the air and slowly descends. He looks around and thinks to himself

Rampage: Japan is called "The Land of The Rising Sun." It's a shame that Dolly Waters and R.L Edgar are never going to see another sunrise once our match starts. The destruction Rampage has in store for not one but both of you is going to be something humans should never experience. The legend of Dolly Waters is known throughout the world. I would be a fool if I questioned it but you see the two of you are unleashing a new side of me. This is a new side of me the crazy high-risk taker. Most would not enjoy taking on a legend but you already know I don't give a damn who you are. The pressure is not on my partner and I but instead, it's on the two of you. I've been out of the game for months nursing an injury I sustained inside the ring. Rampage is going to be rusty which is why I asked for the partner of my choosing.

He continues the skydive as he makes landfall a short while later. He looks around and notices he landed near Fujinomiya. He removes all the gear and makes his way towards the mountain. He gets near the marked trails as someone approaches him.

Mr. Miyagi: Excuse me, good sir. Are you Rampage?

Rampage: Yes, I am why do you ask?

Mr. Miyagi: I have a letter for you from a man who just left.

He is handed a letter with the letters チャンピオン across the front.

Rampage: Excuse me what does this translate to?

Mr. Miyagi
It means want to play a game in my native language.

It was at that moment he knew who the letter was from. He opened it not sure what it would say.

Dear Rampage

You just missed me once again. I actually saw your plane and knew you would miss the landing zone at the top of the volcano but I love your style. I am all about playing games and enjoying life to the fullest. This partnership will be one of the greatest memories of your career. I am going to resurrect the passion inside you but first, you must find me. The moment you find me relief will come over you. I'm needed in your life to bring a stable environment. I've seen you compete and there is potential. It's my job to unlock it and show our opposition that we will not be denied our one shining moment. Your first clue is on Mt. Fuji somewhere

He folds the letter showing a small smirk. He was determined to find this man as he looks at the trails and picks the one less traveled. Rampage takes a boat a short distance to the foothills of Mt. Fuji. He starts making the climb up the 12,388-foot monster volcano. Foot traffic is low on this day as he makes a great pace. He makes it to the end of the trail and looks up realizing he needs to get to the top of the mountain. He looks around and steps over the railing and begins making a foot trail to the top as a guard sees him.

Guard: Stop!

He looks nearby and finds a clue attached with the words 無駄な (Strong). He holds onto the letter and makes his way back to the boat. Rampage opens the letter as he continues the small walk back.

Very impressive Rampage I did not see that coming. It's a shame you did not pay more attention for I was nearby this whole time. How do you expect us to beat Dolly and R.L. if being focused on detail is a problem? Our challengers are full of confidence and determination. I know deep down you can outsmart anyone you choose and just know your journey is not over. I was not going to make it easy on you and now navigating the city of Tokyo. Once you locate the oldest building in Tokyo your next clue awaits. Good luck with the language barrier Rampage.

He hurries down the ramp as he holds onto the letter. He gets back to the town of Fujinomiya as Rampage pays one of the natives to take a small plane to the mainland. The guy agrees and once the plane delivers him to Tokyo he looks around and speaks.

Tokyo is where I belong Dollywood and R.L. Stein. It is where Godzilla exists and believe me when you see me standing across the ring from you it will give you chills. Rampage is one of the most unique and tallest competitions you will face. There is no manual on how to handle me you either have it or you don't. What's impressive about this event is Rampage alone could be his own partner. A handicap match is never that way with me because I can adapt and find ways to kick ass that would surprise you. However, my partner who is here awaits me, and believe me the man will be worth the wait and leave you both in shock. Is it someone already on the roster? Of course. Is it someone that has competed with Rampage? Perhaps but you see I don't have to worry about this guy. I'm not the one he wants so good luck with that.

Rampage enters Tokyo as it starts to get dark. He looks around as the culture shock sets in.

[Image: Guide%20to%20doing%20business%20in%20Tok...109173.jpg]

Rampage holds the letter in his hand He gets lost in all the madness as he starts showing people the name of the clue. Eventually, a sweet lady looks up at him

Old Lady: You seek Rinzai Zen Buddhist Temple.

She walks away unable to point him in the right direction. He walks around for hours to the point he gets tired. Luckily, he stops near a tourist place. He walks in thankful its open all night.

Rampage: Excuse me I have a question

Siri: Yes, sir how may we assist you?

Rampage: I am in a hurry I need to know where the Rinzai Zen Buddhist Temple is located. I was told Tokyo is that correct.

Siri: Yes, it is located in just outside the city limits of Tokyo. I can certainly help you get there if you would like?

Rampage: That would be wonderful thank you. What is the quickest way there?

Siri shows him a map of the area. She breaks down what to expect along the way in regards to foot traffic and recommends he finds a way to drive himself there. She gives him exact directions and she hands it to him as he walks outside. The lights are bright in Tokyo and he just starts walking wondering if it will be faster. Sweat is dripping off his body as the walk is taking its toll. He is about to give up on this little game being played by his partner. It was not worth it to him his hands hit his knees as he catches his breath and looks around and gets discouraged. He continues on another mile or two as he notices the temple in front of him. He breathes a sigh of relief as he approaches the temple. He gets to the entrance and removes his shoes as requested by the sign posted about the door. He walks in and speaks with the guard.

Rampage: Hey yo

The guard slaps him and points to the sign on the wall.

"No talking outside the temple while prayer is going on."

He apologizes and makes his way to the Buddha statue and kneels.

[Image: 4100_02.jpg]

He looks up at the Buddha statue and recognizes there are three main prayers Buddha worshippers say. He picks one out of respect and quotes it as he closes his eyes. Unaware that his partner is only feet away the moment he bows his head he slips a note near him before walking over.

"May all beings everywhere plagued with sufferings of body and mind quickly be freed from their illnesses. May those frightened cease to be afraid, and may those bound be free. May the powerless find power, and may people think of befriending one another. May those find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness be guarded by beneficial celestials, and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood."

He opens his eyes and as he looks down, he notices another note. He knew it was not there before as he opens it.

It was so good to see you pray. Prayer is always helpful. It gives me great pleasure to tell you the wait is over. The temple task was to test your patience and respect because a temple should always be respected even by those who are not native to the land. You have completed all the tasks I put before you however I am not at the temple. Instead, I am located at the international media headquarters on the top floor. You are going to introduce me properly and give the people what they want. It has been a long time coming but it's great to be in XWF. I have enjoyed this little game with you but now the time has come to speak in person and even you will be blown away.

He takes the letter and burns it as a sacrifice to the Buddha as he slips his shoes back on and leaves the temple. He makes his way by taxi to the International Media headquarters in downtown Tokyo. Once he arrives, he tries to get inside but is stopped by an employee.

Employee: Welcome, how can I help you?

Rampage: I have business here on the top floor.

Employee: Well, I am not sure about that sir. We have a protocol to follow.

Rampage doesn't want to hear it. He chokeslams the employee and walks inside. Once inside he is met by security. Instead of arresting him though they take him to the top floor which happens to be on the roof. It overlooks the beautiful city of Tokyo and surrounding area. There is a camera crew and a news reporter nearby. Rampage walks toward the reporter still no sign of his partner. His back is toward the elevator as it opens once more and an unknown man steps off and stands there.

Man
Excuse me Rampage I'm here.

Rampage recognizes the voice. He turns around which leaves him struggling for words.

Rampage
It....Can't..Be...

Man
Oh yes! You thought I was a myth but here I am in the flesh.

Rampage turned back standing in front of the camera. A smile appeared on his face as he spoke.

Rampage: Dolly and R.L the tide has shifted in my favor. You see I was like you and did not know who my partner was. I've had little clues here and there but now that he has been revealed to me, I am confident. I am sure he has a lot to say toward you guys and who can blame him. It gives me great pleasure to introduce the entire world to my partner the legendary.......RINGMASTER.

The camera focuses behind him as the image of RINGMASTER is shown to the entire world for the first time.

[Image: big-e-wwe.jpg]

Ringmaster lowers the sunglasses and looks directly into the camera and speaks.

Ringmaster: Rampage, we are going to do whatever it takes to shock the world. I've heard the stories of Dolly and I must say I'm impressed. However, the world knows that even the mighty fall from grace. That's right Dolly the faithful followers you have feel you're invisible and cannot be touched. Ringmaster doesn't give a crap about that. I am going to be the one who shows the world and your followers that you bleed like everyone else. March Madness Ringmaster is going to write his first chapter and you’re going to be involved. It is going to be a historic moment for you but not in a good way. This chapter is going to be about exposing the weaknesses and just how you've deceived everyone including the amazing fans of this company. Rampage had no idea I was coming to XWF and things at XWF are worse than I thought. I got a phone call asking if I would be willing to come out of retirement and shake things up.

He continues to walk toward the edge of the rooftop looking toward the Tokyo Dome.

Ringmaster: I am confident that most of you don't believe me. You've never heard of me until now but trust me I am the one who redefined LEGEND. I am the one who without a doubt is going to turn heads and prove each week why I mean business and others need to take notice. R.L Waters is someone that won't scare me. In fact, Dolly and Waters are not a threat to me. There might consider that disrespect and that's fine but, in my eyes, it shows confidence. The biggest draw to XWF for me was not just the talent but it gives me an opportunity to assert my dominance in a way no one has seen before. It says a lot considering the long history of this company but history is always being made.

Rampage walks with him as the cameras follow them as they stand there. Ringmaster looks over at Rampage and smiles.

Ringmaster: Rampage and I are the underdogs in this match. We get that but we believe in each other's ability and seeing the look on his face knowing it was me says it all. I might be a young man compared to Rampage but it's what makes us such a great tag team. He is the muscle of the operation and I am the brains and that gives Dolly and company something to think about. I've done my homework and Rampage is not stupid by any means. So, as we stand here looking out toward the Tokyo Dome, I have one final thing to say before letting my boy Rampage speak.

Ringmaster reaches into his pocket pulling out gloves. He slides them on each hand never losing contact with the Tokyo Dome.

Ringmaster: When my name is announced and I walk down that ramp in front of a sold-out crowd it will give you goosebumps Dolly and Waters. You will be jealous at first because the reception I get will be louder than you've ever got since becoming a XWF regular. Jealousy will turn to respect as you realize I am the one who paved the way for others just like you. These gloves are to protect my knuckles from breaking with the pounding each of you are going to receive. The gloves represent all the doubt and bullies I've tackled along the way to become the legendary Ringmaster. March Madness is going to be a very long night for both of you. Rampage and I are going to create destruction that will give the crowd nightmares for weeks. We are creating chaos that will shake the very foundation of the Tokyo Dome. So, Dolly and R.L. I hope you realize that win or lose the damage done to you in this match will live with you forever.

Ringmaster lowers his head as Rampage speaks once more.

Rampage: Dolly and R.L. I am not going to stand here and echo what Ringmaster has said because that's not how we roll. Instead, I am going to give you a stern warning to watch your backs because it be a damn shame if you never made it to the Tokyo Dome. The world might mourn the loss of a great tag team. XWF might be disappointed that I hurt the ratings you bring in but I'd just laugh at your broken body and remind everyone that at the end of the day Rampage does what he needs to in order to survive.

He sighs as he looks up toward heaven and spoke one last time.

Rampage: There was one thing a legendary man told me once and it's true.Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do.

Ringmaster and Rampage stand tall as the camera slowly backs away before the scene fades. Win or lose these two men were ready and who knew what the future held for either man.

OOC: RIP Scott Hall the guy who made being the bad guy cool.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Rampage's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-23-2022), Dolly Waters (03-25-2022), Raion Kido (03-24-2022), Theo Pryce (03-26-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-23-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-23-2022)