Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness IV - RP Board 2022
Hidden Indecencies
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-19-2022, 07:08 PM

December 22nd, 2021
Near Youngstown, Seattle

The tiny desk lamp was the only thing illuminating the quaint hotel room. The overcast evening was covering up any chance for the moon to make an appearance. The television was either off or unplugged and the curtains were drawn in. Our lovable bear of a protagonist, Marf, sits at the humorously small desk. There’s a beat up notepad lying open on top of the desk. A few noticeable scribbles can be seen on the page that is currently open. The pen laying beside it indicates he may or may not be done writing.

Dec, 22nd ‘21

It’s happening again. Fuckhead said I killed some guy the other day…don’t remember shit about it…

Stupid blue cunt told me this shit was over but here we fuckin’ are again. I don’t know if I’m sleeping at all anymore. Dreams/nightmares are getting more vivid and borderline lucid…

All I know is bodies are piling up again and I have no memory about what I’m supposedly doing. Do I bite the bullet and go find her? Or do I swallow the bullet whole and keep heading down this blurry road?

Gotta keep track of all this shit before it goes fully off the rails…

…this is only going to get worse before it gets any better…

Marf stares at the words he has written with deep intent before his thoughts are interrupted by a voice that immediately sends him into a world of annoyance.

Aww, that’s cute! Is that your special little diary? I’m surprised it isn’t stained in blood or some cult ass shit like that…

Marf visibly tenses up before turning in his chair to face Damien. Marf looks less than impressed while Damien stands there with his arms crossed and a devious smile slapped on his pieced together face.

Shut the fuck up. How did you even get in here?

Damien starts chuckling while shaking his head and Marf snarls in disgust.

Dude, do you just get dumber after each conversation or something? What don’t you understand? You and me, we are attached on a multi-dimensional level. Wherever you go, I must unfortunately go as well. So if you’re hanging out in one of your gross ass hotel rooms well then so am I. By the way, I know you have money, why the fuck you always cheaping out with these dumps? Can’t you go somewhere with a jacuzzi or HBO or some shit? Believe it or not it’s actually crazy boring being around you all the time. No wonder she ditched your lame ass…

In a split second Marf is out of his chair and rushing towards Damien. He grabs him by the throat and slams him up against the wall while getting right in his face. Damien is laughing now, clearly unfazed.

The fuck is your problem man!? Are you just here to torment me? Bring up stupid shit I no longer care about and just overall fuck with me? I’ll gladly smash your fuckin’ smug face into a hundred pieces once more! Bring her up one more fuckin’ time!

Damien feigns like this has him frightened before laughing out loud once again. Marf is visibly shaking with anger at this point.

Go ahead tough guy, break my face again! See where that gets ya!

You fuckin’ asked…

Marf rears back and then takes a swing but his meaty hand just slams into the wall as Damien somehow disappears and then reappears behind Marf. He laughs some more while Marf shakes his hand in mild pain and slowly turns around.

The fuck are we doing here then? What is the point of all this? You’re my curse big fuckin’ deal, I don’t care so stop following me around making dumbass comments! I don’t give a shit what you think, guess you missed that the first time I killed you.

How the hell should I know? You murdered me and then somehow I’m pulled back to this plane of existence. She probably attempted to bring me back and failed. It’s probably your damn fault. I never saw her more powerful than her time with you…without you I doubt she had the strength to properly bring me back. And since you ended my life prematurely I’m stuck to you. The more I think about it the more it makes sense actually. How have you not put this together ya fuckin’ oaf!?

Marf grabs the desk chair and hurls it towards Damien who disappears from where he is standing and then reappears seated on the desk grinning at Marf. The chair bounces off the wall and marks it up, Marf can kiss his deposit goodbye.

Fuck off! What doesn’t your dense ass not understand!? I don’t care, stop bringing her up and leave it be! Go back to whatever astral plane or magical dimension you came from!

I would if I could numb nuts…we need to find her. To fix this. Or at least unattach my ass from you!

For the first time in the evening Marf starts to laugh now.

First of all, there’s no we! Secondly, find her? Fuck off, that’s a non option. She’s fuckin’ gone man, she don’t wanna be found. Accept it!

Marf walks away from Damien and flips onto the uncomfortable bed. Damien frowns and glares at him from the desk.

No, you’re connected to her! You can find her! I can’t exist like this…I can’t exist! Just take me to her dammit! You know…

I don’t know a damn thing because she’s fuckin’ dead to me! Okay!? There is no connection. It’s fuckin’ severed! Is that what you wanna hear? She started tearing at the bond when she helped that dumb intergalactic whore Betsy Granger behind my back. She ripped it clean in half once she fucked Jim Caedus and then tried to act like everyone didn’t see her as a joke. Everyone in xwf caught on to her bullshit so she ran away and I don’t fucking care where she went. I’m better off without her and I’m going to continue to prove it from here on out. You want her help, go find her yourself asshole. I’m done with the supernatural bullshit, go play poltergeist with someone else…

At this point Marf rolls over and covers his head with a pillow while Damien stands from the desk and slowly begins to fade away.

Oh, I somehow doubt you’re done with it…not by a long shot, dickhead…

…fuck offff…

Damien fades away to nothing while Marf begins to toss and turn, falling into a deep sleep much quicker than he had anticipated. It doesn’t take long before he’s suddenly entering a dream…

To be continued…

In the next world war,
In a jackknifed juggernaut,
I am born again.

In the neon sign scrolling up and down,
I am born again.
In an interstellar burst,
I am back to save the universe.

In a deep, deep sleep of the innocent,
I am born again.
In a fast German car,
I'm amazed that I survived,
An airbag saved my life.
In an interstellar burst,
I am back to save the universe.

Shortly after the March Madness card is officially posted…

Here we are again, in some random room spouting some random trash talk is your boy, your gruff hero, the one and only Marf!

Well looky here, a little bit of déjà vu going on! My Xtreme title is once again on the line as I fearlessly go up against that wannabe tough guy or chick or whatever, the Chameleon. I know, I know, I can practically hear the groans from wherever the fuck I am right now. Not a rematch! But yes, this is a must. Neither one of us could get the win in our last meeting because of some poor ring construction. I guess the xwf were a bit cheap on that bill. But I’m sure there were no payments missed for Vinnie’s trans hooker obsession.

Marf stops and gives a wild wink into the camera with a subtle smirk.

Had that ring not imploded, Chameleon was getting dropped on their fuckin’ skull and put away like the fake ass bitch they are. But instead, through some bizarre luck sent from the copycat gods, the god damn ring fell apart and gave our violent song and dance no ending. Incomplete. Unfinished business. Whatever the fuck you wanna call it, it doesn’t sit well with me. Chameleon moved along and continued failing but not me. I stewed about missing out on that proper win.

It pissed me off I couldn’t get that three count on you in our first encounter Chameleon. It pissed me off more that you were just cool limping away with a no contest finish. But fret not friends and well wishers! I made sure to touch base with management and set up a big rematch at March Madness. Xtreme title back on the line while I get my opportunity to put the Chameleon down definitively. Now maybe on Warfare they can’t afford to keep a ring together but this time it’s at a pay per view. No collapsing rings! No god damn excuses!

Chameleon, go ahead and slap on your half assed Marf costume and do your little impressions while you can. At March Madness I’m going to rip you apart. There won’t be any bullshit rings breaking to save your ass. There won’t be any rules at all to help guide you to some fluke victory. Just you and me. And then your fucking head bouncing off the mat. Or the floor. Or the stage. Or the concrete parking lot. Or wherever the fuck I feel like dragging you throughout the night. You’ll be lucky to wrestle again when I’m done. Regardless of what your little program can do.

Marf raises the Xtreme title up now and holds it up with pride and some well earned arrogance.

You want this, Chameleon? Hell, anyone out there watching at this point! You fuckers want this!? Come and fuckin’ get it! I took this title away from three pieces of shit that have done Jack shit to redeem themselves since. Has anyone even seen Bam Miller since I beat his ass? That’s what I fuckin’ thought! Miller, Coleman, Estrada…not one of them came knocking on my door for a rematch. Maybe they’re afraid or maybe they’re smarter than that and just simply realize they can’t beat me. Shit, maybe that’s why you, Chameleon, never came knocking either.

Bunch of pussies roaming these hallways if you ask me. And speaking of the hallways, nobody has been able to take this beautiful title from me there either. Understand this, I’m not just going to let this belt slip from my grasp. I was told that I was going to lose it on my first day with it. Here I am, still the champ. I was told I had no chance to even win it. Here I am, an Xtreme champion. I was told I had no business anywhere but bottom of the card. Here I am, the guy that has main evented Savage as well as Warfare already, barely into my second god damn year.

I was told that I’d fizzle out like a fad of the week. That I hold people back. That I ride fuckin’ coattails. That I can’t win on my own. That I can’t win at all. And here I fucking am, your motherfuckin’ reigning and defending Xtreme champion! Here I fucking am, with three straight pay per view victories. Here I am, knocking off every god damn leech foolish enough to take their shot at me in the 24/7 halls. Here I am, winning all on my fucking own. No bullshit excuses to ignore what I’ve done lately. Just Marf Swaysons whipping ass with nobody’s help but his own!

Marf lowers the Xtreme title finally, his powerful arm must be sore after holding it up for so long. He leans in real close to the camera now and you can really see the veins pulsating in his neck.

Here I am.

The Xtreme fuckin’ champion.

Come and get it, Chameleon.

If you fuckin’ dare…

Marf begins a slow, vile laugh that grows more audible as we slowly fade to black.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Marf's post:
Raion Kido (03-20-2022), Theo Pryce (03-26-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-20-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-20-2022)