Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forget the Past
Calvary Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-16-2022, 09:09 PM

“STOP, THIEF!”

The exasperated cries from an elderly woman is heard through the night air in Chicago. She plays tug of war momentarily with an assailant before being pushed to the ground by a young punk wearing a black balaclava.

“Stupid, old bitch.”

He runs for about three blocks before dipping into an alleyway. He pops open the bag and pours the contents out onto the ground. It’s at this point that he notices a pair of crimson boots standing directly in front of him.

“Whoa, who the fuck are you?”

Calvary smirks.

“Who am I? Righteousness.”

With a fell swoop, Calvary quickly scoops up the bag and all of the contents and returns them to the bag itself. The masked man looks around in wonder before just reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small black pistol. He raises it and turns it sideways aimed at the head of Calvary.

“Put that bag down, Superfreak before I put you down.”

“Clever, did Generic Heel help you with that one?”

“Who?”

“Oh nevermind.”

“Did you call me Generic Heel? Are you characterizing me?”

“No, he does that to himself.”

“What?”

“What?”

“Okay, I’m just going to shoot your ass.”

Calvary reaches forward and pops the gun into the air before disassembling it right in front of the masked man in blinding speed. The man blinks slowly before slowly backing away.

“Wait, where are you going? I thought you had more to say.”

“Nah, you’re fucking freaky dude. I’m out of here.”

He turns to run, but Calvary quickly flies over to him and lifts him up by his arms. He begins to squirm as Calvary smirks.

“I wouldn’t squirm if I were you.”

They begin rising higher and higher as the man completely chills out. Calvary flies him back a few blocks away to the scene where an elderly woman is bawling her eyes out. Two officers are there consoling her.

Calvary drops the man right beside the two officers and flies down to the pavement beneath him.

“I’m sorry for the actions of this man. Here is your purse.”

The caped figure hands the bag over as the woman looks at him in awe.

“Officers, please take this lowlife and lock him up. This poor woman didn’t deserve this.”

The officers quickly lock cuffs on the perp before shoving him into the car. Calvary stares at the car until his reflection is shown to himself. He stares for a moment longer as his smile fades. The elderly woman touches him on the arm.

“Are you okay, hero?”

Calvary looks up into the sky.

“I’m fine. Thank you for asking. And you can call me Calvary. I’ll come whenever you need.”

“Thank you so much. I’m Grandma Lacklan.”

Now...

“Generic Heel.”

“By definition, your name is nothing short of ambiguous. And if that wasn’t vague enough, you wear a mask.”

“You conceal your face behind a thin piece of cloth with hopes that the audience can’t deduce who is behind the mask. It could be anyone from ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane to Vita Valenteen behind that mask, right?”

[Image: itsforfun-wrestling.gif]

“Perhaps not Vita.”

“But why do you wear this mask?”

“Is it a sign of heritage like so many other luchadores? Is it out of hiding your identity? Is it worn strictly as a fashion statement?”

“No.”

“Out of cowardice.”

“Your actions are downright reprehensible, and you know they are. To the point that you’re too afraid to accept the ramifications for them in your normal life. Your mask is your safety blanket allowing you to do whatever you want with retaliation.”

“You make all of these bombastic declarations about being a forty-nine time world champion. You claim that you’re undefeated for thirty years. And you’re the ‘greatest man of the year.’”

“Lie after lie in attempts to get people paying attention. Like a petulant child, you’re quick to say anything and everything to get people to give you an ounce of attention.”

“While I can’t disprove your world championship claims and your accolade of being the greatest man of the year, there is one claim that can easily be removed.”

“Thirty years is a long time to go without a loss, but that will come to an end when falsehood faces righteousness. The truth will be set free and you will face the due process for the checks that your skills cannot cash.”

“I have made mistakes in my past that I’m not proud of, but I take my lumps on the chin. I don’t hide behind concealment, and I don’t try to act as if it never happened. You can’t get rid of the past by simply ignoring it or recreating it. It’s a part of you as much as your mask and your cape.”

“Accepting your failures and learning how to best utilize them is the only way to learn.”

“Your lies are nothing more than coping with the fact that you’ve worked for decades without a noteworthy accolade.”

“We’re diametrically opposed in ideologies, and that’s what makes our confrontation one of note. You won’t be beating an opponent who lies down without putting up a fight.”

“You keep yourself locked into your past, and I’ll keep redefining the future.”

“Generic Heel, you’re trapped and the only key to escaping is opening the door and accepting the failures of your past.”

“And present.”

“Reveal yourself and revel in your truth. Perhaps then you can climb the ranks and earn yourself a true world championship that carries more weight than your delusions.”

“The Plump Pidgeon tournament is mine to win, and I won’t let a remnant of another era to stop me from claiming my prize.”

“And there won’t be anything ambiguous about this win.”

“Or the end of your ‘undefeated streak.’”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Calvary's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-17-2022), Dolly Waters (03-17-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-17-2022)