Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 08:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling me weak is laughable Sarah.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-16-2022, 05:53 PM

After what he heard from the resources he heard about himself, Lord Raab laughed at Sarah's comments about him and more so about her comments on his opponent being more robust than him. Located in the streets of Chicago, Raab always had his usual places as he didn't really like exploring the town or speaking to anybody since he didn't have any friends or want to have any in his life. There was nobody he could trust at the moment to have friends or respect them. Shaking his head and laughs once again with the barrels placed behind him.

Lord Raab: "Ah Sarah, you dumb bitch. You are hilarious, considering it's you if anyone is weak around here. I guess your brains are still stumbled from me beating the living hell out of you for saying I'm weak and HGH is strong. You can't be serious in saying HGH is strong when in reality, he's a weak fucking bitch. There's nothing strong about being a rich man and using wrestling for the money. I can say he beat me, and sure he did, but I did much better in the match than HGH ever did, and nobody can take that from me. It says a lot when you're too afraid to get in the ring against me, but I guess you became a chicken shit when you got soft. Maybe me beating the shit out of you has helped you learn something, huh?"

Henry shook his head, with Raab kept bringing up the past with Sarah, but it was for a purpose this time, and Henry got some green matches and placed one match in the barrel and again in the other.

Lord Raab: "Yes, be your arrogant self, bragging about a win you barely survived and only got the win because I made one small error you capitalised. But the points I stated a few months ago still apply. You're not as good as you claim to be. You've just been lucky on beating the current Anarchy champion twice, and you do it, barely without any effort, and I can be as brutal as I want to be because the whole you beating me was a complete fluke, as I said. The rich man money shit is overdone in wrestling. You fought Cashe, the only opponent I want to face out of everyone in this damn tournament because nobody will be as interesting as him, and we have a past that goes way farther than anybody knows about."

Raab shook his head, having to go through HGH again and someone he was never a fan of as a professional wrestler because of the personality he carried. Although his twin brother made more money than ever before, there's a difference between him doing it and HGH doing it.

Lord Raab: "I don't fucking like you because you misuse wrestling. I would love to give you a real fight from which most wrestlers would run. Heck, give you a beating you deserve because I don't like rich preppy guys who act like they are the best and brought their way into the business. That's what I view you as. It doesn't matter if you won the match; the fact you did with your shit skills in the ring makes me sick. You're not a real professional wrestler that at least Centurion and Jason Cashe are, but you, there's nothing. You can claim your wins against wrestlers, but only because you cheated through them. It's not like you're great in the ring or anything."

Raab spits on the concrete floor, disgusted in what he sees with HGH, shaking his head, especially a particular comment that strikes on Raab shaking his head at HGH.

Lord Raab: "You didn't lose to Jason Cashe because you took him too lightly. He beat you because you know damn well you don't belong in the wrestling business despite those fluke wins you got over the Anarchy champion. If you did, why haven't you challenged him for a title match yet? Are you scared you'll fall under pressure, or are you one of those typical rich men that become the one thing you hate about yourself, Harmon, which, by the way, the stupidest name I've ever heard, a coward? I know that will grind your gears about that because that's the type of man you are."

A short pause as Raab gathered himself, more with anger than anything else regarding his opponent as the flames already were significant. Barely paid attention to them until now.

Lord Raab: "I refuse to say I took you too lightly because I never did. It's the truth you have to handle that you're just a rich man trapped in your fantasy world of acting your a real deal around here. I hate rich men and their luxuries because I never have or will be a rich man. I don't wrestle for the money. I rather not be paid at all to wrestle because, unlike you, I don't need money to beat the shit out of my opponents and hurt them, and I don't need money to defeat you finally in the ring either. It's funny you speak more about Jason than you ever did with me. You're afraid and a weak little man who's too bollockless to give me a real fight."

Henry nodded his head to approve that Raab's passion for wrestling was still there, and although he did consistently tell him all the time to talk about titles, it wasn't on Raab's mind.

Lord Raab: "You are a toxic piece of shit nobody wants to wrestle with in XWF. I have no problems putting a rich man away because you will be seriously fucked, and you can claim you're not afraid of pain, but you are. While I don't make money from doing anything because I live my life happily and want to be a wrestler to hurt and destroy people. Because it's the only thing in life, I enjoy. I will make sure you'll be left bloodied in the ring because you're a pathetic excuse of a wrestler. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster bitch when I beat and pin you for the three count."

Cameras then go to black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-16-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-17-2022)