Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Luck of the Irish Needed!
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-16-2022, 02:43 PM

It's the weekend before St. Patrick's Day, as the city of Chicago is celebrating in advance of the Irish-based holiday that provides Americans plenty of opportunity or excuse to drink alcohol like it is going out of style, along with coloring its Chicago River a wonderful shade of green. The city is also preparing for XWF to invade for Thursday Night Anarchy at the WinTrust Arena, which leads to question... what is the champion doing right now?

I'm walking around downtown Chicago in a plain green t-shirt, black Reebok shorts and black slide-on sneakers, with the Anarchy Title around my waist and a beer in my left hand. But under my right arm is the real jewel - the Champ Champ herself, double champion Lexi Gold... she left her pair of championship belts at their hotel suite, but Lexi is SMOKING in her green crop top showing plenty of cleavage, denim short shorts and a pair of black flats, with shamrock stickers on both cheeks and a drink in one of her hands as well.

Oh darling, it feels GREAT to be the man everybody comes to see! Not so much the actual interaction with these peasants, but the admiration from afar is astounding!

It's a celebration fit for a king, my love... truly appropriate for the XWF Anarchy Champion!

AND FOR THE CHAMP CHAMP QUEEN!! The Shut Up and Fight, as well as Ambition of Honor Titles... and let's not forget that XWF IDL Championship that I know you are going to win some day soon!!

Your flattery will get you VERY far, especially after the couple of drinks I've had today.

The loving couple shares a passionate kiss for everyone to see, before continuing to walk the streets of Chicago.

You know mi amor, this is the city where my XWF career really had its launching point, when I walked away victorious the first night of the Relentless super-show back in late September of last year. I won a Triple Threat Match to become the official Number One Contender for this title around my waist, and then I just waited patiently for all the bums to clear out of the way so I could strike while the iron was hot against old man Andy.

That weekend also was the start of the biggest score of your personal life, as well as mine.

You couldn't be more right... we met that week in this very city, got to know each other and have some conversations about our experiences in the business... now almost six months later, here we are back in The Windy City, celebrating our recent career success during Saint Patrick's Day festivities and deeply in love with each other.

And I wouldn't have it any other way, my king!

That's right mamacita, we are the Royal Couple of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation - as its King and Queen, we shall continue our dominant reign of supremacy this week during Anarchy, as I will defend the throne as Anarchy Champion against some kid green as shit to this company, who got lucky in some random ass Triple Threat main event during the previous Anarchy show that I was given the night off for.

But how about the crew of assholes who jumped you backstage that night?

Small potatoes, babe... and besides, Jason Cashe took care of all the follow-up work the following twenty-four hours, so consider the matter officially closed and a new best friend for us.

I'll say this... Cashe is a pretty weird dude, but he is loyal to the core. And honestly, that's what CCP Enterprises needs going forward - talent that will have each other's backs through thick and thin.

Don't worry one bit about CCP Enterprises, everything is just fine. Cashe will make a fine addition once he signs on the dotted line, and who knows... maybe once I have deemed Anarchy officially cleansed, we shall commence a crusade towards capturing the XWF World Tag Team Championships! But first, my love... allow me to address the boy I have to dispense into the green Chicago River on Anarchy this coming week.

Oh Stevie Boy, THE PIPES THE PIPES ARE CALLING!! Just another young asshole from Nevada with "a chip and a chair" as they say in poker, walking into a wrestling promotion and looking for the world to just be handed to him on a silver platter. At least that is the generation he is representing, growing up on Teletubbies and Blue's Clues and other shitty kids shows that don't hold a candle to the stuff I grew up on, like Barney and Rugrats and Are You Afraid of the Dark.

Stevie is still wet behind the ears, greener than baby shit, nothing more than a twenty-something looking to make a big splash by coming right for the crown. I doubt he ASKED to be put in this kind of pressure situation right out of the gate, but good for him by capitalizing on the opportunity to win his debut match for the title shot. But there's a glaring problem for him... this idiot can't exactly swim very well and isn't a very accepting soul for hardcore situational wrestling. And what are we doing on Thursday night... a Scaffold Match high above the green Chicago River, where the only way to lose is to get your ass tossed off the scaffold and into the waters of the river below.

Oh Stevie boy, you may have come from the self-proclaimed "Biggest Little City in the World" known as Reno, Nevada... but you've basically jumped from Kindergarten to Eighth Grade graduation in the span of less than a month... you haven't proven a damn thing to me that makes me worried about the skills you bring into this match, so Thursday night, I'm going to make you my royal peasant and toss you into that river without a problem at all. What does that mean, Queen Lexi?

MARTIN WILL RULE YOU!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-16-2022), ALIAS (03-16-2022), Theo Pryce (03-16-2022)