Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Research
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-15-2022, 02:05 PM

The hologram of Oswald sits on a recliner within the library tower of Oswald's estate. Made out of hard light material, it can be seen holding a book then snapping it shut as the interdimensional camera appears as the sounds of explosions, roars and the howling mad laughter from Phantom Panzer comes from outside the manor.

"Ladies and gentlemen. A story for you.

There once was a man. Let's call him Gene. Now, Gene was a mediocre singles wrestler once upon a time, until he found a partner. That partner will be called Mister Grey. The two became pretty good tag team, but as competitors, solely based on their own attempts at reaching the brass rings of the company, Mr. Grey was obviously the most talented one. He had the charisma, the wrestling accumen. The knowledge and capability to go after the XWF Universal title! His partner, Gene however, is nothing more than a waste of space. He's the shittier tag partner to the more enjoyable one that is Mr. Grey.

Now, Mr. Grey and Gene have come up against one competitor in general, time and time again. Mostly in the way of a tag team bout around three to four times. In each encounter, this creature, this otherworldly mountain of flesh and bone, would never be the one pinned. Instead it would be his partners. The first one, Mr. Emerald, they worked together to beat Grey and Gene. In their second encounter, Emerald decided to not pull his goddamn weight and got pinned. So, he got what was deserved. The second and last partner he had and the last person the three were in the ring with, decided to fucking do NOTHING to help the Beast. So what did he do?

He did all the work. He essentially fought a handicap match. Grey and Gene beat down his partner, and left him alone with those two. Now, you don't have to remind me who won that match. It's still fresh in my data banks. In that match, the Beast overcame the odds and beat both Gene and Grey then summarily beat the hell out of his tag partner for being nothing more than a massive waste of space.

Now, Gene is going to be Wishing for a win over the very Beast that has beaten him at least three times so far, to advance himself in this tournament. He'll be like Dorothy walking up to the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz, and his Wish to be sent home, will be gleefully granted. With broken bones and a bruised body. He'll be so battered that you could call him a redneck's housewife.

Wish, we keep meeting in the ring, bud. It's like the management enjoys making you and Black feel nothing but pain when you meet me. What the hell did you two do to them that makes them do this shit to you both? Black I can understand. He is, after all, a black man. Society just wants him to be torn down, and while it's not right, it's my job as a fellow wrestler to be used as a tool, to beat the fuck outta him because the racists that probably exist and book the shows. You though? I guess it's because you're into feet? I'm an ass and personality man myself. I don't get the whole foot fetish shit. Just like I don't understand the armpit fetish. You people exist... but should be allowed to?

During our match, I'll answer that question, and we'll see if you still exist. Because you're definitely not going to exist in the tournament. I'm going to keep you from ever getting close to that title scene, because you don't deserve it. If I can beat you and Black at the same time, single-handedly, what makes you think you stand a chance at any gold? Especially against people like me, that you guys have beat only once, and it's because of the same man I took the spot of in this tournament. Fucking Barney. Legend or not, dude's fucked me over several times, and I am very grateful I don't have to have him in my corner, or else you might win based on his existence around me to begin with.

Wish, I have spoken to the very stars, I have spoken to the Universe at large and I have slid my hand into multiple alternate universes and grasped victory at large. You don't have a chance in any Hell that exists, to beat me. You need to stop trying, Wish.

Because like in all those universes, I am nothing short of inevitable, and I will stop at nothing until I am champion again. Even if it means I have to annihilate you first, as the welcome mat to my ascension that you truly are."

He smirks as the visual fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-15-2022), Lacklan (03-15-2022), Tommy Wish (03-15-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-15-2022)