Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Something
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-14-2022, 08:47 PM

[We see a RIP graphic of Scott Hall, then we slowly transition to a black and white vignette where Tommy, JB, and Reggie all don their own nWo inspired THUGS shirt and jeans as they play some cards. Then all three men start chattering among themselves.]

Reg: Hey hit me with another one!

T: Nah, you good you almost wiped us out with your cards last round!

JB: Yeah man, but fuck all that, you still rollin in that Pigeon tournament thing T?

[T puts his cards down, and he drinks a can of beer. Then he nods his head yes, and one chick who looked like Ruby who donned in a nWo inspired THUGS dress comes around to the table to help clear it up. Then T hands her a 20 dalla bill as she slips it in between her cleavage and signals her she’s free to leave.]

T: Yeah I’m still in that tournament thing even though I lost the first round or whatever it is.

Reg: Well T, do you think you’d still got it to go far in that thing or what?

T: Maybe or maybe not, Ruby did a number on me if you guys cared to see it last week or so.

Reg: Man, that was kinda funny you had her in a fetish lock while barefoot, you still got her boot as a trophy?

[T then places her boot on the table, and the boys all cheered and gave him some daps for it. Then he places it back on the floor, and the same chick who he gave the tip too, whispered into his ear and after she was done, he then shrugs it off towards her.]

JB: Let me guess, she want you to get down to business, me and Reg can leave you and the misses alone.

T: Nah nothin like that, she tell me to do some promo or whateva against this jaborin rich dude named Oswald.

Reg: Oh that clown who turned on that big fake black Khali in y’alls match… him…

[Then all three of them laugh, and it cuts to the type of nWo type of cuts you’d been seeing since 1997. With JB and Reggie mean mugging on the camera, then it does a close up shot of T with a toothpick and gold chain on his neck. Then he starts to cut his “promo” with the toothpick in his mouth.]

Tha Foot Guy: Listen up here, the foot guy has something to say. You see, as I move on in this so called tournament thing but in a loser fashion, all I got to say is.. SUCK IT!... and to the superhero Ruby, I want you to know that I had so much fun with you last time, that I couldn’t forget about you, chica! I mean, that match made me think I still have a chance to bring you down to my castle and lock you up like princess you are. But here we are, you moving on to better things… while im stuck on the cavalcade of heroes and shit.

[Then we see JB and Reg beating up a “hero” and stealing his cape and mask, which JB dons the mask and Reg dons the cape. Then Tha Foot Guy helps the hero up to his feet, just to knock him down again.]

Tha Foot Guy: Looks like I am in trouble again, here I am beating up on another superhero. Maybe, I should go to jail for putting my hands on a so called hero, but I don’t care about that, since I got do deal with my so called “arch” (get it?) archnemesis Oswald in this tournament thing. Me and him shared plenty of moments and matches, but this time it’s gonna hit different then a slogan off of WWE’s 2k22. This time, he don’t got a partner who he can turn on, it’s just me and him in that ring. I am not too worried about Oswald, because truth be told, he might been a Anarchy champion at one time but ever since then, he gotten that joint back?... Anyone?... and no I’m not talking about his fake million dollar man title he carried either that my mamacita Machina took from him, which was abandoned before the new year started.

[Then we see shots of the same woman who he tipped beat on the “hero” and she took the Trillion Dolla championship belt, and Tha Foot Guy hands her a bat, and she destroys the belt that looked similar to the Oswald’s belt.]

Tha Foot Guy: So Oswald, I’m glad we are facing one another soon, and we will tear down the house… or put them to sleep, I don’t know how they gonna feel about me beating a man who once had It all, but now is in another mind frame of either being broke, or left in the dust. Oswald, I don’t give a fuck if either of us make out alive into this tournament, and I know you are salivating on winning this whole thing just to reclaim a belt that wasn’t yours in the first place.

Either way Oswald, I guess it’s going to be me handing you some receipts for what you done to me and JB those times ago, and I grantee that you going to feel it in your bones, and if you’re lucky I might not try to steal your expensive loafers you got on in your mansion, so I could sell it on ebay for triple the prices. Just like the gas prices going to 4 bucks, that’s how much I’d sell em, Oswald.

So bring on your A game with me, because I don’t want to waste my time with a guy who dumps people, I mean he should have been your Virgil, but that isn’t the wave right?.... See you on Anarchy, Oswald.

[Scene fades from there.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-15-2022), Lacklan (03-15-2022), Mr. Oz (03-15-2022), Ruby (03-14-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-17-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Wish's post!
Mr. Oz (03-15-2022)