Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage 2
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2022, 08:31 PM

The scene opens to a sunny day in Buffalo, New York. It’s almost spring and HGH is seen wandering around Hays Manor. His mood is unknown as the cameras are not close enough to see his demeanor. As the camera gets closer, we see he is engaged in a phone conversation with someone.

”Shit... The cameras are here, I gotta go.”

HGH hangs up the phone and the camera approaches.

”You guys are here early. I wasn’t expecting you guys for at least another hour or so. No worries though, I’m sure there is something here for you fellas to do while I get prepared.”

HGH motions his head to the camera to turn and walk towards the door to the manor. The crew notices that there is something a little different about HGH, but they can't quite figure it out. As they enter the manor HGH offers the crew a drink. They are stunned as they’ve never been offered anything while at the manor. They wonder if maybe HGH has turned over a new leaf. Maybe, maybe not, only time will tell.

Fade to black.

About an hour later:

The scene comes back to HGH having another phone conversation. This time the camera’s audio picks up some of the conversation.

”Yeah, I know the plan. I know if I can pull off this tournament win, it would be huge. Yes, I am aware of the talent in this thing. Of course, I know, I know I’m not the one people are putting their money on. Yes, I’ve started the training, yes I’m doing what we discussed. Yeah, okay, okay I gotta go, cameras are back on."

HGH hangs up the phone and looks at the crew.

”Sorry about that guys, you know just business and such. Where should we begin?”

Just as HGH asks the question, Junior rushes up to HGH to tell him Mr. Slavino has arrived.
HGH motions to Junior to let Tommy in for the shoot.

"Now Harmon, I know last week you took a devastating loss. You have to dig deep if you want to survive in this Plump Pigeon Tournament. You are going to have to open yourself up and let the people see the real Harmon Greyson Hays. Take them back if you will and let them see what Jessica saw in you."

"What do you mean Tommy? Do you think I should tell these people of all the struggles that I've endured? Just like that pour my soul out for all the schmucks to judge."

HGH puts his head down, as to ponder what Tommy has said to him. He gets lost in thought.

"Is Tommy right? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Now he even has me wondering, just what was it that Jessica saw in me? I mean yeah, sure I'm a rookie, sure I haven't been in the business that long. I've already had a small taste of success and I've damned sure tasted defeat. I mean, hell Jason Cashe just busted my ass for a second time. So maybe the world isn't ready just yet. Soon though, I fear I will have to release the darkness inside of myself."

"Harmon, snap out of it! You need to focus on your task at hand. One loss isn't going to kill you. You're still in this tournament so wake up kid. You need to focus. This week you have Lord Raab in this round."

As HGH looks up he has a smirk on his face. He remembers the last time he entered a ring with Lord Raab.

"Well hello, big man. How the hell have you been? I mean the last time I saw you, you were tapping out after a Double Dose, weren't you. Who would have thought that you would have tapped out? I thought for sure you had some left in the tank, but I guess that old body just wouldn't let you keep up would it? The big bad monster coming to shut the young guy up right? That didn't happen, and now it seems like you get one more shot."

Tommy looks at HGH, as he tries to get a word in, HGH starts talking again.

"Raab, I've embarrassed you once already inside of a steel cage. So you know damn well I can get just as violent as you. So bring whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me. I will simply beat you once more."

Tommy looks at HGH this time getting his words out.

"Harmon, now listen kid. I watched your match with Raab. Don't underestimate him damn it. Stay focused on the task at hand. You have to get yourself in the winning mindset if you are going to get out of your slump."

"You know Tommy, you're right. That's why you are here, it's your job to get me over this slump and back on the winning track. Don't think for a second that I've taken my eyes off of the prize. I know what my goal is. It's simple, my goal is the same as every professional wrestler. Win championships! Honestly Tommy, why would you even think I wouldn’t take Raab seriously? I’ve been in the ring with this guy before, I know damn well what he is capable of doing inside of that ring. I just said that. Come March 17th, when we meet in Chicago, we will find out just what Lord Raab will be willing to do for a win.”

HGH looks over at Tommy, starts walking towards the bar. He pours a drink for Tommy and himself. He offers the crew, but they all decline. As he and Tommy make a toast, they both take a sip of their drinks as HGH starts to talk again.

”Lord Raab, let's make this simple shall we. We will see just how bad you want this win. Me, well I need this win. This Thursday, as we go toe to toe. I will beat you! ”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-13-2022), Raion Kido (03-13-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-13-2022)