Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Road Trip Shenanigans PART 2
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-11-2022, 10:22 PM

Jenny stared at the woman behind the food counter, who seemed rather expressionless. She had seen many people, too many in her opinion, and two 'alternative' looking women didn't bother her. She probably just assumed they were lot lizards.

Don't know what that is? Google it.

Jenny stared back at the woman with an equally expressionless face. She was convinced this woman was someone she knew, she just couldn't put a finger on it.

Ash was about to speak up when Jenny cocked her head to the side.

"What would you like?" the woman said in broken English, her tone frustrated at the time being wasted.

Like she had so much else to do.

"Mashed potatoes" Jenny said with a pep in her tone. The woman behind the counter picked up a ladel and slopped mashed potatoes onto the plate.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, do ya'll have corndogs?"

Ash stepped in...."Sorry, my friend has been on the road for a while, she is a bit tired, her mind is foggy.....it's okay if you don't---"

"Si, corn dogs." She pulled one out of a heater.

"They have everything in Canada!"

"They have corndogs everywhere Jen--"

She grabbed the corndog and took a bite, walking down the line towards the pay station.

The Spanish woman looked at Ash,
"and for you?"

Ash declined, following Jenny down the line.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"This is a good corn dog...."

"No, I mean, you had this big build up, you said follow my lead.....your lead was to get food?!"

Jenny dropped the stick down on the tray, and looked at her bestie.

"Fine."

She walked back over to the lunch lady, because, of course, there was no line. The woman looked up from her phone and smiled at the blonde girl behind the glass.

The two stared at each other for a moment before Jenny spoke.

"You know, you're really beautiful."

The woman blushed. "Gracias."

"You--uh---you wanna grab a drink sometime?"

The woman seemed taken aback.

"If you wanna hang out with my friend Ash and I after you get out of work, we would love to get to know you."

Ash was flabbergasted.

When the woman's shift ended, she put on her bubble coat and clocked out. She walked outside into the frigid Canadian air. Jenny and Ash were standing by their car, and they watched the entire thing. They waited for the woman to get to her car--an old. beaten down Toyota Tercel from the 1990's with more rust on it than paint--and as she fumbled for her keys Jenny made her move.

She pulled a cloth out of the pocket of her smock. She moved with ninja speed and put it over the woman's face, who instantly began to flail.

"Shhhh....it's okay beautiful, shhhh"

"Jen where the hell did you get a chloro-rag?"

"Are you gonna help me get her in the car or just stand there like a putz?"

Ash looked taken aback. When did she ever use the word putz before? But, like the good bestie she is, she helped get the unconscious woman to the back seat of their car.

Jen gets into the passanger seat, and Ash gets into the driver seat. Jenny looks thrilled now, and claps while bouncing.

"GPS" she says, snapping her fingers. "There is a 24 hour chapel near by, we're getting married!"

"What the fuck?"

"JUST DRIVE!"

2 Hours Later

Jenny is doing her makeup in the mirror of the dingy roadside motel.

"Do you think I will look pretty enough for the ceremony?"

"I think you're insane"

"That isn't what I asked."

Jenny turned towards the mirror again, fixing her black lipstick.

".....just jealous."

As she looked in the mirror she puckered her lips. She thought she looked good because she finally thought she looked like herself. For once she could smile at her reflection.

Jenny had some music going on her portable speaker. The marriage was interesting to say the least. They drove up, had some fly-by-night pastor read them their marriage vows, and drove off.

They have everything in Canada!

Jenny smiled big and kissed the mirror, leaving black lip marks on the glass with a MUAH sound.

Walking out into the main room, her heart almost stopped.

The woman from the truck stop was still in her makeshift wedding dress, but this time she had a Lucha mask on and was strung up UPSIDE DOWN from the ceiling fan.

"ASH! What are you doing?!"

Ash had a baseball bat in her hand. She has a disturbed look on her face. It looked as though she had been crying.

"Ash, baby, what are you doing?"

Ash exploded.

"Ever since we got to this damn country, you've been ignoring me! I am on the hook for some series crimes here, Jen! Aiding and abetting, crossing state and national boundaries with a fugitive, kidnapping, vandalism....the LEAST you could do is give me the time of fucking day!"

She went to swing the bat, but Jenny caught her arm. Ash began to cry.

"The affection you showed that woman....it was beautiful, and real. You have wanted to hang out, play games, do things....but you haven't once shown appreciation for everything I have done for you!"

Jenny frowned.

"And I have been trying to tell you something for days, and you keep brushing it off. You cared more about those fucking mashed potatoes--"

She grabbed the bat again and tried to lunge towards the restrained woman, but Jenny held her back again.

"Ash, baby.....I am here. I am listening. I want to be a good friend. Tell me what you wanted to tell me, I am all ears...."

Ash sniffled a couple times, but decided to finally let it off her chest.

"You know why I knew where to get you? You know how I knew what time? You know how I knew what vehicle would be undetected?"

Jenny looked at her questioningly.....shaking her head.

"....I......I was there too........I was an inmate also....."

Jenny's jaw dropped.

"NO! Really?"

Ash nodded, wiping a tear. "I just wanted you to know I understand what you're going through, because I did too...."

"Would explain why you never visited me......you couldn't"

"I was only a few rooms down. I kept waiting for you at recess, but you never came outside. They never let you out of that room, did they?"

"Only to shower and shit. 23 hours a day in that fucking hell."

She put her hand on Jenny's leg. "We're in this together."

"I wouldn't have it any other way babycakes."

Ash sniffled again but nodded.

She loosened her grip on the bat.

"Can I have the bat?"

Ash relinquished it to her. Jenny turned around, and it was as if she forgot who the woman hanging from the ceiling even was. Her eyes went wide like a little kid at a Mexican birthday party.

"PINATA!"

She hauled off and swung with all of her might, connecting with a vicious thud.

Again.

And again.

And again.

After tiring herself out and most likely breaking every bone in the woman's body, she panted, dropping the bat and putting her hands on her hips.

A bloody lucha mask fluttered to the floor.

"Where's the fucking candy?!"

[Image: 8lReUnG.gif]

"I am gonna beat you at your own game, mamacita. I am going to make you tap out.

Sounds weird, right?

I know what you're thinking 'buttttt Jennnnnyyyyy, you don't have a submission finniisshhherrr' in whatever whiney voice you have from whatever Spanish speaking country you're from.

What I do have, sweetcheeks, is a survival gear. I do what I have to do to get by. If I put my mind to something, I can do it! This week, I have my mind set on making you tap out, squealing like a stepped on guinea pig. How am I gonna do it? I guess we will have to see how the match goes, won't we? I don't have plan, I just do things. I roll with punches, and adapt to situations unfolding around me. If you give me an opportunity, I am going to take it. Even if you don't, I am going to take it. There is nothing about your recent history in this company that says you won't shit your diaper when the going gets tough. Why is this match any different?

You're going to bring your A game against me? You're going to try just a smidge harder? This match means more to you? I have heard them all before. Nothing but excuses. You are supposed to bring your A game every single time......why is it any different against me? Hell I have been away for 8 months and haven't faced anyone of merit except Centurion since being back. Why am I so special?

I expect nothing less than you're best, although I am not sure your best is any better than the end result of eating Taco Bell.

Yes, that was a poop joke!

The space between your eyebrows looks like they are trying to illegally immigrate off of your face.

I wish our southern border was as defined as your eyebrows.

Your eyebrows look like a dog with the hiccups tried to wipe his ass on your forehead.

*she giggles, clapping*

I crack myself up sometimes. I may seem like an innocent little lost girl to you Daniela, but when I step into that ring, like I said before, I am a storm with skin. I am an unpredictable hurting machine. I don't even know what I am going to do. It's quite spooky actually. It is like I just black out and come to when the bell rings. It has happened a couple times already. I think I have been conditioned to shut off when I feel threatened.

Sucks for you.

*she shrugs*

And since you haven't said anything yet I assume you know how slim your chances are. Normally, I don't take anyone here for granted. Hell, I am blessed to even have the opportunity to be back here again, but you haven't given me a reason to feel "blessed". If anything, you have made me annoyed that I worked so hard to establish a women's division here before my departure and you are what we have left representing it. You and some vanilla yogurt dyke named Erica Marie. It's pretty sad.

Why the mask, anyways? Why are you trying to hide your face? Why are you trying to be someone you aren't?! Be Latina, be proud. Be ugly, if that's your thing. Trust me, I spent waaayyyyy too long trying to be a façade. It doesn't help anyone. I bet I know why. I bet your face looks like Selena Gomez's aborted fetus got hit by a truck, doesn't it?

BE PROUD!

Not all of us can self-identify as Mexican for the affirmative action pity sex. You've got a unique racket going. The mask thing....lose it. Be you.

Why am I giving you advice?

*rolls eyes*

Maybe it is because I feel bad for you? Maybe it is because I know how it feels to be the but of a joke, to be looked down on, to have the thing you wake up every morning to do be discounted at every turn. Maybe I know what it is like to be doubted? Maybe I know how it feels to be looked at as a fool every time you do something you love?

I have been spit on and degraded at every turn. Nobody has ever taken me seriously around here. And my biggest problem?

I gave a shit.

It ate me alive inside like an infectious disease. A cancer. I let it bother me and that, to this day, was my single biggest career mistake.

Maybe I feel like you're getting a bad wrap? Maybe I feel like you deserve to at least be respected as an athlete if nothing else. Maybe I feel like you should at least be looked at as a human being with feelings.....

*she looks down, kicking innocently with a pouty face. She then looks up with a big smile*

"I'm just kidding! You suck in every facet of life! You're an absolute abomination and I am embarrassed that the company I call home would stoop low enough to hire someone like you, and promote them on anything but dark matches! You're a total skidmark on the underwear of this great company and I WILL make you submit."

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-12-2022), Raion Kido (03-12-2022), Theo Pryce (03-12-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-12-2022), Unknown Soldier (03-12-2022)