Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
NOW We're Talkin'!
Cage Coleman Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-11-2022, 06:11 PM

Cage Coleman jammed out to one of the most famous songs about Asian people he knew, while endulging in some of the finer things that Japanese culture had to offer. A Jackie Chan (yes, Jackie Chan) movie played in the background as he flipped through the binder of old Pokèmon cards he'd scammed some poor kid out of for $20. On his bed, which was adorned with a Sailor Moon blanket and Hello Kitty pillow, rested a Samurai sword he'd almost used to cut his own guts out like a dishonored warrior just hours before(something he only decided against once he found out about the dishonored part).

But why was he doing this? Surely there had to be a logical, and inignorant, reason for the former Xtreme Champion's actions. Logical, yes; inignorant, no. Fuck, inignorant isn't even a WORD, but it sounded like a good way to describe something that wasn't ignorant. Alas, Cage Coleman's actions were not only ignorant, but downright racist; afterall, everybody knows Jackie Chan is Chinese. But, in his own mind, The Traveler believed doing all these Asian things would, somehow, help him get to know his opponent better. How listening to a song about masturbation and looking at trading cards that went out of style 20 years ago were going to help him beat Raion Kido Saturday night was beyond our comprehension, but it made sense to Coleman, and that was all that mattered.

"I think I actually AM turning Japanese!" Cage declared while bobbing his head to the jam. "I'm an incredible wrestler, am excellent at math, AND I can't drive for shit." It was true, Cage Coleman was banned from operating a motor vehicle in eleven countries, including both the United States AND Japan.

"Hold on," Coleman said to himself, almost in a panic, as he stretched his pants forward and looked down 'em. "Ooopps, guess not." He admired what he believed to be his giant penis for a moment before letting go, causing the elastic to snap back against his waist. "Ow!"

All of a sudden, Cage's phone *ding*s with a notification. He rubs the freshly sore spot as he walks over to his desk and picks it up.

"Nice, Kido's promo dropped!" Coleman exclaimed like an exhuberant teenager hyped for the newest 50 Cent, or whatever it is kids listen to nowadays.

Cage clicked on the link and watched it intently. It started off well enough, with Raion highlighting everything Coleman had accomplished in his short time with the promotion; causing the former Xtreme Champion's head to inflate to dangerous proportions beyond that which he'd warned Kido about in HIS last promo.

But that didn't last long.

Cage's attitude quickly changed upon hearing his opponent's compliments quickly turn into backhanded ones. Coleman stood there and watched as this nobody, who hadn't even achieved nearly HALF of what The Traveler had, tore him down like he was something.

Despite having the urge to toss his phone out the window, Cage Coleman watched every last second of that promo. He let every word flow into his ear like a music note, and didn't let it come out the other side. The Traveler absorbed it all and began processing it into the fuel he would need to conquer his foe.

But that didn't stop him from getting REALLY pissed once it was over.

"MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!"

Cage Coleman began shouting all kinds of obscenities, most of which I can't even repeat for fear of getting cancelled. Nevertheless, that didn't stop him from saying them.

"WHO THE HELL DOES THAT GUY THINK HE IS?!"

Coleman took The Vapors CD he had on repeat out of the radio and grabs the Samurai sword. From there, he tosses it in the air and slices it in half, perfectly. He then turns his attention towards the Jackie Chan movie, where he stabs the sword through the TV just as the actor appeared on screen, making it look as if Cage had stabbed him through the heart. The television short circuits as The Traveler pulls the weapon back out and proceeds to hack away at both his pillow AND blanket.

It wasn't pretty, but it DID eventually end and, believe it or not, Coleman felt alot better. Everybody coped in their own way, and Cage's way was throwing a temper tantrum like he was five. To each their own.

Once he finished, The Traveler plopped down on what was left of his bed and let out a sigh. It was all just stuff, nothing that couldn't be replaced. Not that he needed to replace any of it; after hearing what Kido had to say, Coleman didn't even WANT to be Asian, anymore (though he probably did want the $50,000 Charizard that got destroyed during his tirade).

Unfortunately for the former Xtreme Champion, it wasn't over.

Another notification sounded on his phone, which somehow managed to survive his destructive outburst. It was ANOTHER promo from Kido, one Coleman got on a delay due to having poor cellular service through Mint Mobile (but what else would you expect from Deadpool's phone company?)

Cage didn't wanna look at it, afterall, it's not like his opponent was going to apologize for his ignorant comments; though the conservative in him was halfway hoping he WOULD apologize like a sensitive little liberal. An ironic statement for someone butthurt over having a similar truth bomb dropped on him like the one HE laid on Raion. Nevertheless, Coleman knew he had to watch it.

And watch he did, from start to finish without so much as a twitch. As a matter of fact, by the time he'd finished it, Cage Coleman was actually smiling, a grin nearly identical to that of the so called Lion's.

"NOW we're talkin'............." he whispered before closing out of the video. Upon exiting, Cage's phone went directly to his internet explorer, revealing that Raion Kido has been awarded Superstar of the Month on XWF's website. "Now we're REALLY talkin'!!!"

All the anger had left Cage's body, having been replaced with a feeling of jubilation and ecstacy. His master plan had come to fruition and Kido, a man who essentially called Coleman an idiot, didn't even realize it. He'd fallen right into The Traveler's trap.

"You idiot," he mumbled through almost evil giggles. "Oh you fucking idiot!!!"

"Nobody's forgets Cage Coleman, at least not INTENTIONALLY. I'm not celebrating being forgotten, Kido, I'm celebrating my ability to DISAPPEAR! Did Commissioner Gordon forget about Batman when he decided to call it quits? HELL NO! If anything, it made Gotham need him MORE! I'm Batman, bitch! Just when you think I'm done, I come out of nowhere and remind you exactly why people SHOULD be afraid to utter my name! Stealth is just as much of a weapon as a gun, if not moreso! How can you shoot me if you don't know where I'm coming from?"

"Nobody's seen or heard from me since Fire & Ice because I WANTED IT that way! If I had any desire for a tune-up match, or a Title shot, I would've asked for one! We all know how easy it is to get booked in XWF, just ask those midgets Quentin Quinn's bringing in! Needless to say, not wrestling for a month was, as the Democrats put it, my choice! Insert cliche 'the greatest thing the devil ever did' line and you have your explanation, not that I owe you one."

"Now that we got THAT out of the way, I'd like to formally congratulate you on your Star of the Month award..........."

Cage gives Kido an overtly sarcastic clap.

"You earned it............ or did you? Sure, most of those votes were from people who'd never seen an Asian man wrestle before (I'm saying YOU'RE generic, Kido), but one of them, the most important one, was from someone merely fucking with you. Do you know how easy it would've been to vote for Corey and watch you SHARE the prize?! I could've done it, Raion, I could've voted for Corey, the man that ACTUALLY deserves that award, and watched as everything you've accomplished up to this point gets overshadowed by the Supercontinental Champion."

"But I didn't. Much like my temporary exodus, I WANTED you riding high and mighty. Listen to how you talk about me, a former Champion. Acting like you gotta explain things to me, dumbing shit down like I was some kind of child.........."

Coleman cleared his throat upon remembering the childlike tantrum he threw just moments earlier.

"If it wasn't for me, you'd be nothing. The only reason you can call yourself a 'star' is because I SAID you could! With just the click of my finger, you go from Star of the Month to CO-Star of the Month. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Don't you EVER forget that!"

"I DON'T think I'm the underdog AT ALL, Kido, but I'm smart enough to know that the rest of you do. I lost my belt, I'm not going to deny that. Until you step into the ring with Reggie Estrada once, let alone THREE TIMES, you couldn't possibly say for certain that you wouldn't wind up with the SAME exact results! I'd rather be a shitty Champion than never have been one at all!"

"Don't forget, we BOTH lost to Charlie, Raion............. most people would call us even for that. But we're NOT even, Kido; not even close. Nobody cares if you win a couple of matches against washed up talent unless it's for a belt. We don't measure ourselves by the number of wins, but by the QUALITY of them. Sure, a win over Cenurion WOULD'VE been good fifteen years ago, but nowadays he can't even beat himself off!.................... without a little blue pill, that is."

Cage Coleman had to get that one in for sponsorship reasons.

"You know what you're doing, right? Exactly what you accused ME of, latching onto another to bring yourself comfort! Hell, it's even worse for you! Centurion. Thad Duke. Barely edged Corey Smith out of a trophy. What does that prove? You won a popularity contest and had an unnatural case of beginner's luck. If YOU disappeared like I did, there'd be nothing left for anyone to remember you by. Once your Month is over, there'll be nothing left besides a couple of matches on a couple of shows that weren't even worth watching. No gold, no nothin'. That's why we all strive for it in the FIRST place. We all know that, without it, we're only as good as the next guy who's waist goes bare. There's always gonna be more contenders than there are Champs, Raion, and all YOU know how to be is a contender. You wanna talk about truths, well there you go! Cage Coleman has been Champion, Raion Kido has NOT. Until you know what that feels like, I suggest you sit down and shut up!"

"Do you wanna know what I was doing while I was hiding out in my Batcave? Watching. Listening. Learning everything I could in preparation for this Tournament. I paid attention to EVERYONE, whether they were worth my attention or not. That's how dedicated to winning this whole damn thing I am! I know you better than you know yourself, and not just because I got sake running through my veins! I'm WELL aware you beat Thad and Cent', I was there! Front and center for every show. Dressed like, well, Batman. Every move, every mistake, I was witnessing it, first hand, as it HAPPENED! And not just you, Kido, ALL of them! Knucks, Bourbon, Cav, people who didn't even enter; they couldn't take a shit without Cage Coleman knowing about it! I kept a close eye on them while they were awake, and trained while they slept. It's not an easy path to success, but it's a path nonetheless."

"You think I insult you because it's funny? No, I do it because I know how to get under my opponents' skin. Case in point, the fact you felt the need to even mention it. I'm in your head and you don't even know it. I've got you SO riled up, you're trying to beat me with a single punch. Not gonna happen, Kido(notice I've been pronouncing it PROPERLY, this time?), but it sure is a fantasy, huh? One caused from your own resentment for a man who's accomplished so much more by doing so much less. I can see why that would eat you up. It must be like watching a lazy liberal collect their welfare check that MY tax dollars are paying for. Well, just like they'd say, don't blame ME, blame the system! You could be just as good as I am if you actually had the balls to confront the Xtreme Champion instead of old men and homosexuals! Isn't that the kind of shit that costs people their jobs?!"

"I don't resent you, or Bam Miller, or anyone! You're right, Kido, you're NOT Bam, and thank God for that! If you were, there'd be ZERO chance of us having a decent match Saturday Night. I can admit that, unlike Miller, it's gonna take more than a couple cheap shots to keep you down. And that's the way I WANT it to be. If I go into this match and decimate you like I did Miller, the silence, as well as the excuses, will continue."

"Cage Coleman got lucky."

"Maybe we overestimated Kido."

"I know how the game works, I've been playing it for as long as I can remember! If I can beat the man who holds a victory over both Cent' AND Duke, I'll go from underdog to favorite. Next thing you know, I will be winning, not only my OWN Star of the Month award, but the whole damn tournament, as well! But don't worry, Raion, I'll let you have Bobby Bourbon after I'm done with him.............. whatever's LEFT of him, anyway."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cage Coleman's post:
Charlie Nickles (03-12-2022), Raion Kido (03-11-2022)