Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Coop
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-10-2022, 03:02 PM

"Blllrrr.. Bllrrrr…" With his face up against the chicken wire of a coop. Jason Cashe steps back and tosses some sunflower seeds into the housing for a group of Pigeons. "You hungry?" The surrounding opens up to show a rooftop where four medium sized coops were filled with the flying rats.

"I tried to feed them rice. They don't really explode." Shrugging as a few of the pigeons take off, flying away. None of the coops had doors, the feathered rodents could come and go as they pleased. "I had this whole idea to have them explode at the perfect time! It was gonna be grand! The coops behind me like this.." Cashe moves so that the XWF Drone has him in the foreground and the coops behind him.

"Stellar shot, right? Then as I make a point about making an explosion in this Plump Pigeon Tournament, they would simply.. Explode for dramatic effect." Cashe sighs after reliving his initial interest in the concept. "But alas.. They don't really explode… Some myths should stay a mystery."

Showing signs of his disappointment, Cashe lets his head drop as he kicks at the roof's surface.

"Dolly? I know we don't know each other. I'm sure we've said something to one another before but I have a favor to ask you.."

As the drone slowly comes down more at his side, he turns his head and asks his favor. "I want you to try."

To his surprise, a pigeon flies and lands on his shoulder. It startles him at first but Cashe leaves it as he continues. "I want the Dolly Waters who held the X-Treme Title twice.. I want the Dolly Waters who I heard was a firecracker in the ring!

I want that Dolly. I want something more than a fighting spirit with a knee injury. You were, are and still could be a favorite to win this whole tournament and I want that Dolly Waters! So try.. Try to bring that version of you. Try to get that knee oiled up and fine tuned and put the fight onto the canvas with me! Try because if you can't give me that, if you cannot bring that Dolly Waters to the ring then do us all a favor and don't even show up..

Don't even come to the arena because I promise you this. I won't need a Bible to bring you closer to God. Sleep is the cousin of death and I would HATE to put a watered down Dolly into a deep slumber."

The pigeon shits down the front of his shoulder and onto the front pocket of the shirt. "Ohhh come on!" He groans as he swipes away the pigeon. It makes a noise as it flies off. "Bllrrr yourself!" Cashe cusses back to the bird in its' native language.

Instead of keeping shit on his shirt, Cashe pulls the shirt off.
"Now Dolly, I won't lie to you." Tossing the shirt to the ground, he looks back out at the drone hovering off the side of the roof.

"When I was younger in this business, I would search all the search engines to know who it was on a Roster with me. What they've done, the things they've said and who they've said it to.. These days, I get familiar as I go, as I am booked against someone. But you? I have seen your name more than a couple of times. XWF Superstar of the Month multiple times, you've earned accolades and I seek to make one by beating you.

See, I don't care about the Sarah Lacklan fanfare or what she had in mind for this. What I care about is standing across from those in it, those I will have to face and knocking them to the head until they get tired. You, Centurion, Raab, and in due time, Oswald again.. I know his big ass wants a round two but you, Dolly, are an obstacle. One of a few that are in my way of reaching the finish line and having my Hand Raised.. And you are in MY LANE!!"

Slapping his bare chest directly to the center with an open palm before pointing at the ground in front of him. An indication of his lane.

"So I am sorry. I am sorry that you are dragging your feet and not bathing often? Weird but okay.." Cashe gives a crooked eyed, tilt of the head stare before continuing. "I am sorry that you are hurting and that you took part in this tournament because HOPE and LUCK are what you hold on to thinking things might change for you but neither will help you. Not here, not against me. Relentless didn't do you any favors and if your theme music hits and you step out from behind the curtain come St. Patty's Day in Chi Town? You will not be doing yourself any favors either.."

Shaking his head as his words flow from his mouth.

"You won't need to ask yourself where you went wrong, you will see it in the reflection of a mirror the day after we fight, if you haven't seen it already. You need to realize that rock bottom can be layered in shattered glass dripping in decay and I will, and am willing to drag every single one of you through it to pile body on top of body until I've made a ladder to the top. Round Two. I'm turning Pigeons into Hot Wings. I'm Hungry and you're just a victim of this reality.."

Suddenly all four of the Pigeon Coops ignite into flames! Birds try to fly but their wings and bodies are roasting under a touching flame. They hit the roof but most flop around in the coops as they face death. Cashe poses trying to get the same vibe as he envisioned.

"It's not the same… Ugh.." He walks off giving up on the visual of the concept. It worked better in his head.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-10-2022), Dolly Waters (03-16-2022), Marf (03-10-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (03-17-2022)