Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Ruby
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2022, 02:43 PM

[Image: Vampy-Vita-Barsm.png][Image: Vampy-Vita-Barsm.png]

Inside of Vita's home. We see VV looking over Jami, who seems to be recovering from Vita's chompy chompy! Vita exits the room with a remorseful look as she closes the door behind her. Vita notices the camera drone and sighs.

"Thank God Sar doesn't actually watch these things..."

"Don't worry guys, Jami's totally fine! She'll be up and her horrible awful self any day now, POSITIVE!"

The camera drone keeps its distance as she heads down the stairs and into the gym that she lives above.

"Okay, so here we are in round two, and while the thought of kicking Calvary's butt brought me to the game since I totally wanted to get a little revenge for what had happened in our last encounter. (He was a doucher!) But an intergalactic war would seem to have corrected his moral compass."

"OR!! THIS IS ALL A TRICK!

Vita squints at the alien plant that Cal gave her. Shaking her head, Vita looks back into the camera.

"NOPE! I don't think so. Never take candy from strangers! It's like the first rule you're ever taught as a child and I think it should go double when the candy is an alien plant that bleeds something that's, uh... Similar to blood?.. And!! Therein lies the problem, right? I don't know what this thing is, or what feeding from it might do to me, and just because Calvary is acting friendly doesn't mean that I'm going to allow him to spoil my chances in this tournament intentionally, or not! So sorry Cal, but while I appreciate the gesture and will totally continue to care for the little guy, I'm not drinking from that!"

Vita nods, knowing she's making the right call here.

"Oh! And that should go triple for when you're facing your hero in the second round and totally want to make sure that you're strong enough to stand toe to toe with the woman that inspired you to become a better you in the first place! Which I do, and she totally did! And how couldn't she be my hero!? While I was acting like a brat, Ruby was the one shining beacon of good and just here on Anarchy! She even totally defeated Sarah Lacklan and did so without resorting to the same underhanded tactics that Sar tries to push onto me today, and then went on to be the one and only person on this roster to stand up to BOB through all the adversity and bullcrap that came with it, and even still remain true to her code! It was her unwavering devotion to good that brought me to realize the changes that I needed to make to better myself, both inside and outside of that ring, and as such, I always try to consider how Ruby might react to any situation before rushing to judgment myself! I know most people wouldn't admit such things, especially about an upcoming opponent, but face it guys, Ruby's advice is always pretty sound!"

Vita's eyes begin to drift.

"Heh, I bet if it had been Ruby that Miss Fury sent that Vampire after, she'd find a way to make a vegan diet work for her! ... Crap. Okay, okay, I'm not going to just start drinking from that thing, but maybe more research is necessary? Yeah! So, I'll look into it, but I'm not messing with the diet with such an important match coming up! No way! I'm totally in this tournament to win it! Mostly because Sar is a cunning foe, and I know that she actually expects me to fail and resort to cheating or make a fool out of myself, or heck, maybe both! I'm not though! Because I'm not the same Vita Valenteen that I was back then, and I don't just mean the vampire thing! I know the value of good sportsmanship and I definitely know the thrill of securing a victory over an opponent that you hold high regard for, and I hold the highest of regard for Ruby, that's a fact, and a thrill that I'm just dying to feel!"

Vita heads towards the front door, stopping with her hand on the coat closet door handle.

"And since I know that Ruby is totally going to be super tough, I need to both keep myself as strong as possible and making sure that I stay..."

"Focus"

Vita reacts to why she thought she heard with a shudder.

"...That I stay focused on my goals, both immediate and potential, and who knows, with a little luck, maybe I can run away in the points and blow them akll away!"

Vita opens the closet door and slips into a black leather half trench.

"Also, as a part of my new PR sensitive promo outlines, I guess we can knock one off the list by having YOU, the XWF follow along with ME, Vita Valenteen, as I perform my civic duty of protecting the populace by feeding on Vermin!"

She shouldn't be this excited for that!

"That's right guys! We're going RAT HUNTING in the streets of New York!!"

Vita whips the front door open and steps out onto the curb.

SCREEEEEEAAAAAACH

Holy Shit!

Vita ducks to the side as a black car.. literally KITT from Knight Rider...barrels towards her. It spins and slams to a stop in front of her and the window rolls downwards.

"Get in, loser. We're going shopping."

Long-faced Vita doesn't know what to say!

"Today, maybe?"

Well, this is it Vita, a moment of truth! You don't like Sar, you don't trust Sar, but you fear that you're being the bad guy, what do you do?

WHAT DO YOU DO!?!

With a reluctant sigh, Vita climbs into the passenger seat.

"Neat car..."

"One of a kind, just like me!"

The car speeds off straight to the Hot Topic where Vita will be forced to try on tones of embarrassing and totally not her outfits, but that's a story for another day.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-16-2022), Lacklan (03-09-2022), Marf (03-09-2022), Raion Kido (03-09-2022), Ruby (03-09-2022)