Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paint Job
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-02-2022, 07:29 PM

"I've sat here and racked my head space, trying to decide what to do for this. Do I just go about my day? Maybe I could sit in a Bank Vault filled with currency stacked on the table just to oversell my value. We all place thought to the way we want to do things when we get these XWF drones in our face to record a promo. I wasn't sure what FIT the opponent. What fits you, HGH.. I couldn't decide at first but then it hit me!"

A big white, freshly painted wall. It was inside of his Condo in Las Vegas. Cashe had overalls on and sprinkles of white paint scattered over them. It was almost clear that he wasn't wearing clothes under the overalls. Cashe stood with his arms at his sides, brush in hand, staring at the wall.

"It's funny because I can almost SEE the last words you said to me. Not about me but to me directly. You said and I am paraphrasing.."

He clears his throat, applying a voiceover to his own, he was trying to sound like HGH or at the very least, a mockery of him. "It's cute for Cashe to think he's won the war. Don't you worry there sweet cheeks you haven't heard the last of HGH!" Cashe smirks but his eyes never leave the wall of fresh paint in the process of drying. "How's that rebuild going though?"

Stepping forward, Cashe lifts the brush in his hand and dabs a spot on the wall. A nice, easy dab where it seemed he had missed a spot.

"One could begin to show some concern for you. Centurion knocked you out and then I did. I mean, that's twice back to back that you got knocked out like it was a new Friday! But you haven't won a match since then so I ask again, how is that rebuild? You were in that triple threat with Bartholomew and Black and it literally took a kick, not just any kick but a KICK that took you out of the finish of that match! That's rough my Dood!"

From somewhere in the back room of the Condo comes Josslynn Spencer. She was just walking around half naked as usual when she was home and with Cashe.

"Are you really watching paint dry?!" Her voice was a little pitched to showcase her surprise at the sight of the scene.

"Yeah. I feel it really captures the essence of HGH.." Cashe stares at his work as if it was more than just a coat of white paint. "You picked the color and ain't even helping!"

"Yeaaaah… Here, let me fix that.." He heard her but didn't remove his stare from the wall. She squats down, puts the palm of her hand into the tray of white paint. She stands up and steps closer to him. She lifts up on her toes, kissing his cheek while firmly pressing the paint coated palm of her hand against his bare chest. "There. I helped! You're doing great!"

"Oohh no you didn't!"

"I did, I really did.. You can seek your revenge after you finish up with that XWF Drone." She glances at the recording hovering around as is protocol for all XWF Promos. She casually heads back towards the bathroom. Cashe returned his focus as the small grin on his face started to fade.

"What can you even say at this point Hatch Gee Hatch? I believe that you believe that your rebuild can kickstart in this tournament. The Plump Pigeon will find it's winner in Bracket L but in this first round, it will be you who takes the L. It will be you yet again who falls short because THAT is your role in this.

Centurion, Dolly Waters, Lichter, Raab, then you. That is my challenge in this tournament. I am on a path to where I want to be, I'm not rebuilding, I just won a Belt somewhere else! I plan to win one here, on this brand and help LIFT that belt high, as high as I get plenty! You though, are but the first step up this new staircase and I usually skip the first step but for you? I'll step down on the throat of you to move past you.. Again!

Now this is a Robin Round Tournament and I want to tell you in advance that you're getting Xed out round one because I'm collecting a check mark like I'm Nike.. What, you don't believe me?

What will be different this time HGH? It took what, 10 minutes to put you into a snooze? I don't like knocking people out because in doing so you don't feel that loss until after you wake up. I want you upset and feeling the loss as it happens so do me a solid? Keep your jaw tightly closed when I hit you in the mouth, it helps.

Truly. I hope you took lessons and notes the first time around. I hope you bring a different approach but understand that I've grown since then as well. I just didn't pile up losses to have growth. I beat Oswald, I beat Barney Green, I beat guys that you have probably lost to. You are not a threat to me or this tournament.. You're simply a feeder to fill the bracket."

Pausing. He questions if that was crossing any lines. Too disrespectful and him shrugging after the brief ponder of thought, he steps forward. Touching the wall, it was mostly dry.

"Understand that this isn't a war as you claimed it was between us. The battlefield you will fight is in concussion protocol, not with me. I don't need one sided rivalries and to be honest? Bing Bong Twinzz pose a bigger threat.. Prove me wrong… I'll wait."

"Are you done yet?" Josslynn's voice calls from the back room. Cashe grabs the tray of paint and carries it into the back with him as the scene fades..

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-03-2022), HGH (03-03-2022), Raion Kido (03-04-2022)