Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pigeon In Sight
Team MAGA Offline
#MAGA

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-02-2022, 06:49 PM

"I don't like it."

The first sign of trouble within Team MAGA can be heard as O-Bay T-Law stands in front of the television inside their hotel room in Rhode Island. He paces back and forth, as Bartholomew "Boots" Lichter sits on a bed. Sitting on a chair next to the bed is Father Jefferson Cheney, who is sitting forward in the chair, listening to T-Law, before chiming in.

"I don't care if you like it."

"He's the oldest out of the two of us, and the least experienced fighter. I have experience on the police force. I'm the one people are rallying behind…"

"And you're the one who has yet to win."

Father Cheney's blunt response stops T-Law from both speaking and pacing.

"Boots won his match a few weeks ago. You're still fighting to get on the board. At this point, I don't really care about what plan the two of you had going into this. Boots is taking the lead until further notice."

T-Law continues to look furious, but Lichter just continues to sit back on the bed, trying his best to not look smug in regards to the situation.

"My goal is to make you both champions and have you both be heroes to the movement, but the stakes are too high right now to gamble on something like this. You both let Debuchy and Cortinovis off the hook two weeks ago, but we have an opportunity with this tournament that we can not mess up. A victory here would do more for us than anything we've done to this point."

"And you think he can do it?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Lichter sits up in the bed and angrily looks up at T-Law.

"Of course I can do it! I know you take me for a fool, but I know what I'm doing out there! You worry too much about trying to perform actual "moves" on people, when you should be trying to outsmart your opponents. That's your problem, you don't think."

"I think plenty! This wouldn't be a conversation if Jeff didn't cheat for you!"

Lichter stands up from the bed and goes to walk over to T-Law. T-Law stands his ground, looking ready to fight, but Father Cheney stands in between the two of them. Cheney slaps T-Law across the face, causing him to turn his head down and away.

"First of all, don't ever call me "Jeff". Secondly, get a hold of yourself. Now is not a time to be selfish! If Boots wins, it isn't just a win for him. It's a win for ALL of us. All 78 million Americans who are pulling for us each and every week! It wouldn't be a Boots win - it would be MAGA win. An AMERICAN win. And you need to remember that."

T-Law rubs his cheek as he raises his head once again.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I should be more supportive."

"Boots is going to need you this week. This Dolly Waters, she's one of the really bad ones. She has no morals. No soul. She sits in the same class at the Cortinovis', the Duke's, the Valenteen's - the very people who champion causes of immortality and spit in the face of honest, God fearing Americans. And not only that, but she's a big name around here. Boots…"

Cheney turns around and walks back to the chair he was sitting in. He sits down and points up at Lichter.

"What have you learned?"

"Dolly Waters is a multiple time champion in the XWF. She has a family lineage. Was an authority figure at one point. Despite not making it to the top, she's well respected among the locker room. She's considered one of the favorites to win the whole tournament."

"And no one thinks you can win, right?"

"Well, I can't say people talk to me a lot when I'm around, but based on some of the staff members I've been talking to, it sounds like most folks have already chalked up a win for Dolly. In fact, one person told me that the L Block is "definitely coming down to Dolly and Centurion"."

"Perfect. That's exactly what I want them to think. Let the world be shocked by your victory. If we line this up correctly, you can take down Dolly, Centurion, and Ruby all in the matter of a few weeks. That would be the big break we have been looking for. Othmur…"

Jefferson stands back up from the chair and collects his things from the stand next to him.

"Go over some more tape with Boots. I need you to be completely focused tomorrow night. I know Boots has what it takes to win this whole tournament, but it's going to take an effort from all of us. There are millions of Americans counting on us to deliver this victory. I'll see you tomorrow, boys."

Cheney walks towards the door of the hotel room as the camera cuts.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Team MAGA's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-03-2022), Raion Kido (03-04-2022), Unknown Soldier (03-03-2022)