Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings And Queens
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-02-2022, 05:13 PM

[Image: bfbqObN.jpg]

A close up picture of former Universal Champion Sarah Lacklan is the first image that is seen as the camera turns on. The image focused on her red eyes, and slowly pulls out, revealing the rest of her face. Eventually, the camera pans back enough to reveal the image is framed and hung on a wall.

"Welcome back, Queen."

In from the left side of the frame steps Centurion, who glances up at the picture with a grin on his face.

"You know, I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd come back. Not because you "miss the competition" - I don't think you give a rat's ass about competition, personally - but because you are incapable of leaving Vinnie Lane alone. Sometimes you love the dude, and sometimes you hate him, but all I know is that he can not exist without you hanging out in the wings somewhere."

Centurion continues to grin and slightly nod before quickly turning to face the camera.

"Which is fine by me, honestly. Vinnie is a creepy dude who wears tight pants and barely knows what an armbar is, so if he has someone constantly acting as his foil slash advisor, it makes for a better product. You've also forgotten more about pro wrestling at a very young age than most seasoned pros will ever learn, which is why you established this tournament."

The camera continues to pan out as Centurion walks towards it. His entire fancy suit and hat ensemble is revealed as he further fits into frame.

"Sarah Lacklan may be the biggest genius in professional wrestling. She understands what sells. She knows how to get the fans to react exactly the way she wants them to. She knows how to generate buzz among countless wrestling promotions. She can get anything over just by saying it loudly and adding a "Z" to the end of it. She knows the value of tournaments…"

As Centurion says that, he stops at a table in front of him. The camera centers him, and places on the table, between two lit candles, is a plushy of a large pigeon. Centurion picks it up and stares at it. He huffs for a second lowers the pigeon to his side.

"I asked for a bust."

"We couldn't get a bust." The familiar voice of Nellie Cortinovis says from somewhere off screen. "The price of brass is horrifically expensive, and no one was able to make it in just two weeks. You're going to have to make due."

Centurion sighs as he raises the plush up to chest level and has it facing the camera.

"Tournaments are the most buzzworthy events in pro wrestling next to actual title matches, and the Plump Pigeon is exactly what Anarchy needs to spice up competition and bring in the publicity that the show needs. It also has the ability to either create a new star, or put a current superstar into position to lead the brand. Sarah Lacklan knows all this, and she knows exactly how to manipulate things so she can get her way…which is why I'm in the B Block…"

"L Block" Nellie calls out again, stopping Centurion in his tracks. Centurion lowers his pigeon plush again and glances over at Nellie.

"What?"

"You're in the L Block." Nellie responds. "She broke it down based on her initials. There's the S Block, and the L Block."

Centurion rubs his forehead as he mumbles to himself. "Of course she did."

"Alright, I'm in the L Block, but the name is not important. What is important is who I am matched against in the first round…Lord Raab.

I don't have to sit here and tell you all that the entire Raab Family has some sort of ingrained hatred of Sarah Lacklan that extends far beyond the boundaries of the XWF. What is that hatred based on? Fuck if I know, I don't pay attention. I'm sure Lacklan bullied one of the Raab's at one point - that's kind of her thing - and they haven't let her off the hook ever since.

Lacklan sure as hell doesn't want Raab to win this thing, so what better way to ensure that happens than putting him up against the biggest legend on the brand - me.

'But Cent, this is a Round Robin! Losing doesn't mean he's eliminated from the tournament!' Yeah, sure, but if you get off to a bad start in this event, you're going to be in deep trouble. Besides, there's no guarantee Raab keeps fighting if he gets embarrassed in the first round. Some folks would gut it out for the experience and the pride, but Raab? Who knows.

I'm going to be honest with you, Raab - I don't like you. You bother me. Your whole aesthetic is kind of stupid, you babble like a baby, and every time I see you on TV, I don't have fun. You're going to be nothing more than canon fodder for the actual talent in this tournament, and that's only if you decide to show up after this week.

There are those of us in this tournament that are going to make a splash based on our experience and talent level. There are some that are going to shock the world because they're going to work harder than anyone. There are young superstars that are incredibly hungry, and will go all out in order to make a positive impression and open doors for themselves off the backs of this event.

And then there's you - just another brainless meat sack, stumbling his way into a wrestling ring, about to meet your...

FINAL FANTASY!!!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-03-2022), Raion Kido (03-04-2022)