Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
1st Argument
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-01-2022, 07:17 PM

"I don't care if YOU don't want to talk about it.. I do!"

Josslynn Spencer wasn't typically the loud one. She wasn't easily riled up and yet here she is, being very much riled up. "You'll be the only one talking because I'm not discussing it." Cashe tried to stand his ground on whatever they were arguing about. To show his stance, he comes out of the bedroom pulling a shirt over his upper body.

Rushing out behind him, Josslynn shoves him with everything she has and he stumbles forward. Turning to face her, they were both getting worked up over the argument. "We're gonna talk about this!"

"I don't want to argue but no, we're not!" He hated seeing her mad at him, it was really the first it has happened but it gave him concern. "Just leave it alone.."

"Do you like me Jason?" She had some swelling around her eyes as if she was holding back some emotion. "I mean REALLY like me?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I like you!" He responds offended by the question.

"Do you? Because you took your Sister and that other girl to meet her. Yet you are rejecting even the consideration to take me?"

"Trust me, I'm doing you a favor!" Letting the idea finally enter his thoughts, he adds. "I'm doing us both the favor!" He almost lets a grin form on his face. "What about you? What about your Parents or Grandparents? I haven't met them!"

"My Parents are in Prison, you know that! Plus, you never asked!" She snaps back.

"That's why this has worked! We are here, enjoying each other. Not interfering in too much of our personal lives. Why add that? It seems unnecessary! It's safer this way.."

"So basically just better acquainted Fuck Buddies? Is that what you're saying?" Her expression had a touch of death in her stare. "Tell me that's all I am Jason.. Pleaaaase say those words!"

He just laughed. Maybe a defense mechanism to better hide his fear? She had the skill of knives and sometimes he wondered if she had killed someone before. It would just make sense as far as he was concerned.

"Now this is funny?! Get out.. LEAVE!" She was becoming visibly upset. Her grr face was usually cute as fuck but now it had real emotion behind it. She steps towards him but is pointing past him towards the door. Cashe stepped back but saw that she was upset. She shoves at him as he tries to hug her but falls into his arms anyway.

"Come on now.. It's really not like that at all!"

"Yeah ok.." She didn't sound like she believed him.

"You want to meet my Mother? Fine. We can do that but don't think for a second that I think that lowly of you.. I fucking adore you!"

This romantical shit wasn't for him. He claimed it was and he tried from time to time but it was embedded in him since youth that emotions, feelings like this exposed a weakness. In truth, it scared him. Someone having access to anything behind the firewalls that protect us all from being hurt. Trusting someone with his every weakness. He has never been good at doing that with anyone, ever. Never works out. His blame is deeply rooted. "My Mom is just a curse.. I don't want her to curse us."

Pushing him away, she gives him a look. "Echo isn't cursed!"

"That's debatable, she is something.. but Echo is also my Sister. Not my girlfriend.."

"She liked your last girlfriend didn't she?" Touchy subject but Cashe nodded knowing that helps sell his argument.

"Who? I got amnesia, I don't remember anyone before you.." He said knowing it wouldn't fly and Josslynn gave him a nudge.

"Yeah but I didn't introduce her, she did that all on her own. I wasn't as worried about that though, she WAS a fuck buddy at best. I want to keep you.. That's the difference."

Pausing as he gets a sudden shiver. Cashe shakes it away and continues. "Most guys take girls home to meet Mom when they want to take the next step in the relationship.. Me? I took this girl home, my first attempt at love you could say. It was right after I got into the business. Mom pulled a gun on her and then shot me.."

He steps back and pulls his sweat pants down to show her a scar along his waistline. "Grazed me but.."

"That's messed up.." Her words sighed. She had heard little tidbits but Cashe never tried talking about his Mother. He avoided it when possible. "So she will probably like me then?"

"Say Huh?" Looking at her, she wasn't smiling but the reflection in her eyes were. Her sarcasm was masked in her own way. He gave her a grin. "No, she will absolutely despise you.. She might shoot you on sight!"

"Oof that must mean you really-REALLY like me huh?" Josslynn spoke softly.

"Yeah, really, we might need to get you fitted with some teflon." He said without sarcasm. He wasn't trying to say he loved her because that too was a curse. A move made before and immediately was found to be a mistake. "I'm pretty smitten if I do say so myself, how bout you?"

"Ehhh.. Varies…" She gave him a shrugging response. "So?"

"So, what?"

"So when can we go?" There was a moment of silence after she asked. "To meet your Mom?"

"You're serious?" He wanted to make sure.

"Dead serious."

"You can't just be happy meeting the Family I do like? Kat, Madison, Amber.. You've met Riddle. You and Echo get along.. That's the important pieces right there!"

"Ugh! I swear!" She turns and begins to storm off but he grabs her arm to stop her. Yanking her back towards him, she spins so they come together face to face.

"I'm going to sell the House in Oregon."

"What?" She gazed at him with confusion. "Why?" She adds.

"Because I have plans.." Giving her a squeeze, she presses up against him as he leans down and kisses her wet eyes. "And they most definitely involve you."

"Oh yeah? Like what kind of plans? Are we going to murder someone!!?" She had FAR too much excitement in her voice for someone who hasn't done it before. Cashe was suspicious.

"What? No!" Shrugging, he adds. "Maybe, who knows.." He fixes her hair, sliding the right side back behind her ear. "I just know I want you to be a part of them. Does that work for you?"

"Well, you ARE my Ring Valet for Madness right? I kind of signed up for at least that!"

"Oof.. Let me shave my legs and not fuck that job up then!" She laughed as did he. He was just glad to get off the topic of his Mother.

"I can't wait to meet your Mom though!"

She brought the topic back and he let out a deep sigh. "This is how it will end…"

"What, us?" Josslynn asked with a curious stare.

"No, my life. She's gonna have to shoot me if she dislikes you.."

Josslynn reaches up, grabbing his ears with her fingers. She pulls him down and kisses him firmly on the lips. They fit together like the best puzzle. "I'll speak at the wake.." She grins, not a full smile but enough to cause him to jaw drop.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-02-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-01-2022), Theo Pryce (03-02-2022)