Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Your Knees
DanielaRayeWeathers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-01-2022, 06:25 AM

We are thee, we are thee, we are thee, ON YOUR KNEES!

Act I: New Day, Old Rules
Camera: Off

The sound of Avery Watts’ “Takeover” echoes through the air as Daniela slowly passes through the doors of her family’s gym, carrying a gym bag and still dressed in her business clothes. The song is an obvious sign he is the one doing the training today, her adopted father Sebastian ‘SM’ Raye. Those smoky, hazel eyes look around as the young woman takes in all the action that is going on. Raye, much like her late mother, ushers in trainees with a combination of collegiate wrestling and MMA fighting. There are a few people in the four sets of wrestling rings sparring, going back and forth with different chain wrestling holds. There are holders for people kicking the heavy bags. As she looks to her right there are a few familiar faces shadow boxing in the tall mirrors.

Inside one of the squared circles is the person running the operations today as he watches a pairing tie up and go into a variety of different holds and reversals, stoic eyes watching closely to make criticisms and explain what can make them seem more fluid. Raye’s baby blues as emotionless as ever as he keeps careful vigil over what is happening. He catches his daughter approaching out of the corner of his eye and without turning his head addresses the new arrival.

SM: What do I owe this pleasure?

Dani looks up at the elder in the ring with a crooked smirk.

Daniela: Thought I'd come and learn from the best.

The elder slightly turns his head as she is speaking. A smirk curls his lips and he winks.

SM: Best at what? I’m just an old man remember?

Dani lets out a soft giggle as she shakes her head.

Daniela: Not to me you're not. A large part of what I know came from you.

Raye lets out a soft chuckle and shakes his head.

SM: I taught you a lot that you know, but not everything I know. Remember that mija.

Raye snaps his fingers and everyone stops to look in his direction.

SM: You all listen up… This right here…

He points at her.

SM Raye: Is one of the best to come out of this gym of this generation. I wish I could take full credit for her progress, but it has all been her. Now Who’d like the opportunity to test themselves against her?

Raye’s eyes trail over the students in attendance and watches for someone to step forward. He turns to her and shakes his head disappointed.

SM Raye: Pick one…

Dani walks around looking over the trainees. Giving each of them a full once-over, she continues her search for a sparring partner. As the young mother attempts to choose the person she will go back and forth with, she hears someone behind her comment on her assets. Raye just chuckles internally as he awaits his daughter’s response.

Daniela: Ooooh Daddy! I want that one! Can I keep him? I promise to walk him, feed him, bathe him and pet him? Please?

SM Raye: Tell him.

Raye nods towards the direction and the person repeats their statement while running their fingers through their greasy locks.

Samiel: I bet I could bounce quarters off that ass Princess.

Dani’s one time tag team partner shoots her a wink as he smirks at her.

Daniela: You actually have quarters? If you promise to be a good pet, I'll give you a dime and a warm flea bath.

Dani blows him a kiss and smiles deviously. Samiel smirks and chuckles.

Samiel: Why don’t you turn around and find out Princess?

Samiel raises his eyebrow as he awaits her rebuttal.

Dani shakes her head slowly and rolls her eyes.

Daniela: Same old Samiel. How will Cherise feel about that?

She winks. Samiel chuckles.

Samiel: We both know you and I are nothing, but business and rivalry. Besides… Cherise knows where she stands with me. You however.. I STILL owe one. And on another point what would Maleek think if you tried that.

He winks.

Daniela: Mali knows he owns all of this. And he does it so oh well too.

Raye rolls his eyes at the two’s almost sibling like argument.

SM Raye: Will someone just hit someone?

The rest of those attending stop what they are doing and watch closely as the duo circle each other, doing a couple laps around the ring before meeting right dead center. The Desolate One and La Reina lock horns, but the early advantage goes to the heavier Johnson as he backs her towards the corner with a snarl.

Samiel: You smell pretty, but that isn’t going to be enough to get the job done in here and you know it.

As the words exit his lips the crazy haired man ducks low and pulls Serai towards the canvas with him while snapping her forward and causing her to go head over heels across the ring. The two rise about the same time with Serai shaking her tingling arm.

Samiel: Is that all you got Princess?

Dani shoots him a stern look and shakes her head. The pair meet back in the middle of the ring again. This time is a little different as Samiel uses his size to his advantage again, however, this time he pushes her towards the ropes. He holds her there for a moment while Raye counts.

SM Raye: One… Two.. Three.. Four…

Samiel slowly backs up, but is caught with a quick jab to the jaw as he does. The Pitbull of the Familia rubs his jaw, stunned for a moment.

Daniela: You could take a hint from me and bathe more often. I'll be sure to wash you when I get your shots up to date and fit you for a new collar.

Samiel chuckles while continuing to rub his jaw.

Samiel: I shower twice a day Princess. Did you have to pop me so hard?

Daniela: The price for calling me Princess.

Samiel nods and snatches her by the hair before taking her over with a snapmare. He follows quickly with a chin lock, cupping her jaw between his hands and pushing a knee into her shoulder blades.

Samiel: Think they are enjoying the show?

Dani grunts as she pushes herself up. Samiel allows her to get to a knee before quickly locking her into a side headlock and snapping her over to her back again. He lays his weight on her and flips her repeatedly in the forehead.

Samiel: So what’s next on your schedule?

Dani growls lightly.

Daniela: Pick up the boys from school. Then to the organic market to get the stuff for family taco night. Grab a few DVDs.

The two slowly raise with Samiel still in control of the young woman’s head.

Samiel: This is boring me… You going to do something or just chat my ear off?

Dani smirks and wiggles out of his grip before sweeping out his legs and stomping hard on his unprepared abdomen, driving the air out of him.

Daniela: That better? You're just a hater.

Samiel looks up at her.

Samiel: A hater? Me?

He follows the inquiry by taking her by the ankle and quickly dropping her backwards before grapevining her leg.

Samiel: Exactly what am I hating on?

Serai squirms to attempt to escape the hold, but decides it is better to use her skills to release herself. She plants another hard kick into his sternum with her free leg which draws his face closer and she follows with a quick kick to the jaw before rolling away completely.

Daniela: You have always held it against me that I still have my family while you don't. Despite us telling you that you are family too.

Samiel attempts to get a grip on the spry starlet once again, but only for her to duck under his arms and land a quick kick to the ribs.

Samiel: Family… Not a word I’m use to alright?

He snatches Dani by the hair and pulls her into a german suplex, but in mid-air Daniela is able to rotate enough to land on her feet. The normally unshakeable man stares in awe for a moment and leaves him open for an unforeseen Roundhouse Kick that lands across the back of his skull with a loud pop. Samiel staggers for a moment before almost drunkenly trying to speak.

Samiel: Which way did she go George? Which way did she go?

Samiel drops to a knee and Dani smirks.

Daniela: You never learn. You are sooo lucky that I like you, Samiel.

Raye pats her on the shoulder.

SM Raye: Nice shot. Go hit the showers.. Sami.. When you wake up you can grab one too.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like DanielaRayeWeathers's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-01-2022), ALIAS (03-02-2022), Raion Kido (03-04-2022)