Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage 1
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2022, 06:59 PM

The scene opens to HGH sporting a gray sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. He seems as though he’s ready for a work out. As he walks over to a chair carrying a pair of running shoes he sits down to put them on. He puts his shoes on and ties them one at a time. HGH gets up after tying his shoes. He heads for the door, and as he opens the door he is greeted by Tommy Slavino.

”Where are you going Harmon?”
”Back to the drawing board again.”

As HGH takes off for his run, he puts his headphones on and as the music plays he starts remembering why he became a professional wrestler. He starts to question himself and wonders what he needs to do to better himself.

HGH is lost in thought.

"What is it that I'm missing? Did I ride a wave of less talented people? I've been in the ring with some of the best rising stars and a legend, I've been in the ring with former champions. What was I doing right, and what was I doing wrong? Was it the training,was it the people I was with? Whatever it was or is, I need to figure it out and get out of this slump."

As he continues his run he comes to a stop light. As he waits for the signal to cross he's back in his thoughts.

"A Plump Pigeon Tournament. What even is this? Should I be excited to be in this or am I just a name in the bracket for others to advance, but does it really matter why? Come on, Harmon focus. Get your head back in the game and get in better ring shape and prove them all wrong. You know you belong here, this is everything you've wanted to do. Stop doubting yourself and show the world your God given talent in this tournament. Who do you have in this round? Jason Cashe, and do you remember what he did to you last time? Don't let him make a fool of you again. You're better than this, and you are definitely better than you were that night, GET IT TOGETHER!!"

As HGH is nearing the end of his run, he makes one last stop at an old gym he used to workout in as a young teen. He stops running and looks at the entrance of the gym, he is hesitant to enter, but he knows if he is to last in this business that he is going to have to put in the work.
HGH enters the gym and as he walks in, no one seems to remember him. He starts to settle in and start his workout when he notices that a camera has followed him to the gym.

”I thought I lost you guys a few blocks back. Good god can I get a workout in peace and quiet?”

”I told you that one day we would meet again Cashe. As luck would have it, it’s in the Plump Pigeon Tournament. Eh.. whatever! Last time Cashe you got the better of me. You pummeled me to a pulp. You sir, were a very formidable opponent. You made one mistake though, you simply walked away thinking that it would be the end,and that brick was a nice touch though, it was really cute coming from such a “tough guy”like you, I'll give you that. However, I told you a few weeks ago after our match that we had some unfinished business to attend to. Now, I get my chance at redemption. Now that I have that out of the way allow me to enlighten you on some things Mr. Cashe. You see you said something that didn’t sit well with me.You called me a talent that even Elijah Martin could beat. Well, someone didn’t do his homework. I’ve beaten our current Anarchy champion not once, but twice but who’s counting right, apparently someone doesn’t pay attention to his opponents. Which brings me to this point.You fancy yourself a brawling type of guy, leave no doubt right? The type of guy that thinks just because you were someone somewhere else, that here you’re someone to be feared?. Let’s get one thing perfectly straight Jason Cashe, I do not fear you and the last time we met you got the win, only because I took you too lightly. That my dear Cashe is a mistake I will not make again. That night you won the match, but that was just one single solitary battle. You see I don’t really care if you’ve been doing this since you popped out of the womb. I don’t care that you step up and talk your shit. You do you. Just know I’m not the same guy you beat a few weeks ago. I am not gonna stand here and tell you I’m better than you. That guy is dead, buried and forgotten. This HGH is a new guy forged from defeat after defeat. One that has axes to grind and blood to spill. You can say whatever you wish to say, words mean nothing to me. I’ll see you on March 3rd, and you will be in for a fight this time around because come Anarchy when I get you inside that ring in Providence, Rhode Island, it will be your blood that is spilled and not mine. This will be a coupe de grâce for you and for your career.”

Screen fades to black
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-01-2022), Jason Cashe (03-02-2022), Raion Kido (03-04-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-01-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (02-28-2022)