Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Cross-Promotional Event Boards » Cross-Promotional Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF And FightNYC Presents: The Denzel Porter Invitational - Night One
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-25-2022, 07:35 PM

[Image: NveJWjs.png]

NIGHT 1
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 25TH

LIVE FROM ALLEGIANT STADIUM IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Night One Opening Segment

Fireworks go off in the Las Vegas Raiders stadium, as the sold-out crowd of 70,000 erupt in excitement as The Denzel Porter Invitational Event begins to start up. LC and Johnny Hitmaker sit on commentary as the hard cam lands on them

Johnny: Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come! We have a capacity crowd tonight in the Raiders Stadium, RIGHT HERE… in Viva Las Vegas!! Oh, and where ARE my manners? For those of you who hate wrestling, I’m your host, The Man With Two Brains, Canada’s Greatest Manager, and for three nights only, Canada’s Greatest COMMENTATOR-

He glances over at Lewis.

Johnny: Oh, and this guy’s here too, I guess.

L.C.P.: Whadddddup Yo? Can’t say I’m surprised to be here, but you? Yeah I can’t figure that out for the life of me.

Denzel Porter is seen wearing a cherry red-colored suit as he steps out from behind the curtain and walks on stage to the fans' excitement in attendance. He smiles and waves to them as he makes his way down the ramp with a microphone in his hand. He gets to the steel steps and steps inside the ring with the initials DPI in the center. Denzel smiles some more and embraces the moment before lifting his microphone up.

Denzel Porter: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to NIGHT ONE OF THE DENZEL PORTER INVITATIONAL!!!

The fans erupt with CHEERS as the hard cam focuses on them for a moment before switching back to the commentary team.

Johnny: The man, the myth, the legend himself, Denzel Porter, folks! And with a little help from his friends worldwide, his dream of putting on a star-studded cavalcade has come true!

L.C.P.: If there’s one show that everyone needs to be paying attention to, it’s this one right here. Even if yours truly isn’t booked.

The hard cam switches back to Denzel Porter in the ring.

Denzel Porter: Tonight, we kick off what will be the most exciting weekend in Wrestling. My staff and I assembled the best talents and stars under one roof for three nights of legendary performances that you are watching here in those seats and to the whole world watching at home will remember!

The fans began to chant.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Denzel does a little dance and laughs a little before raising his microphone back up.

Denzel Porter: Thank you all for that; it really means a lot, and so does this three-night event, and I want everyone competing, watching, and helping out backstage. This Night is for YOU! NOW LET'S GET THIS SHOW GOING

Denzel drops the mic and steps outside the ring and heads for the commentary table to join Johnny Hitmaker and Lewis Chad. He shakes their hands with a huge grin on his face and takes his seat while putting his headset on.

Johnny: Great pep talk, Mr. Porter, NO! EXCELLENT pep talk!

L.C.P.: Ugh… I don’t want to agree with the breathing potato, but he’s right. These next three days are going to be nothing short of Phenomenal! Spectacular! And Inspirational!

Denzel Porter: Thank you gentlemen, happy to have you two calling the action with me and I'm so excited for the first match of the night coming up between Dick Powers vs Ritchie Florida vs Serena Riot. Now Gentlemen I have to say this triple threat will be a great opening for the night.

JOHNNY: A fun fact about Mr. Powers: my lackey Danny Danger - who you can see Sunday nights LIVE as part of the OFFICIAL UGWC Johncasts - is OBSESSED with Dick Powers! I’m guessing he’s suffering from an envy of some sort, but that’s neither here nor there, Mr. Porter!

L.C.P.: Of course he is obsessed with something he doesn’t have…. Get it? Aahhh of course you do.

Johnny pretends to laugh.

Johnny: Aahhh, so funny! ANYWAY, in all seriousness, this promises to be one crazy three-way!

Denzel: Glad to see you two excited just like I am and looks like they're ready to do the introduction for the first match.

Match One

Denzel Porter: Here we go the first match to kick off what is sure to be a great three night event of pro wrestling.

Johnny Hitmaker: Luckily this first night falls on a Friday, because no one’s gonna be able to sleep tonight!

The beat kicks in and I Invented Sex echoes through the arena, the crowd cheers and parties! Balloons and streamers fall from the ceiling as Dick Powers saunters onto the ramp with a rose between his teeth and bounces his head smiling followed by his manager Riley Reed who smiles nodding his head to the rhythm. Dick drops to his knees and opens his arms wide, flaunting what he's got to the crowd as his pyro goes off behind him. He hops to his feet clapping, dancing and high fiving fans on his way to the ring. He jogs up the steps and climbs the top turnbuckle singing along to his theme as he poses to his adoring fans.

Denzel Porter: I've heard a lot about this Dick Powers, I can't wait to see what he brings.

Johnny Hitmaker: Granted, the Sunday show might make for a challenging Monday morning at the old rat races, but hey!

Comin through your stereo by Hollywood Undead. Serena Riot bursts through the curtain wildly swinging a baseball bat. She pauses at the top of the ramp screams then makes her way down the ramp. She slides under the bottom rope and sits in the corner.

Denzel Porter: Serena Riot is former World Champion at Zion Wrestling and will be a real threat in this match.

L.C.P.: HELL YEAH! There she is! She’s about to give this prick a vasectomy!

Johnny Hitmaker: Won’t that kill a man named DICK? TWO men named “Dick”, if you think about it!

Dick Powers, Serena Riot and Richie Florida are all standing in their own corners. The ref calls the bell to start to match as Riot fires across the ring with a huge right hand to the face of Richie Florida. Florida takes a step back as Riot follows up with 2 more right hands. She then spartan kicks him into the turnbuckles. Riot attempts to climb up to the second rope to continue her assault but Dick Powers pulls her down. Powers pulls Riot back near the center of the ring. He spins her around then hooks a collar and elbow lock up. Riot screams then spins the lock up into a side headlock. She cranks the headlock a few times then out of nowhere Floria hits Riot in the back of the head with a forearm. Riot drops the headlock spinning around fast to see what hit her. As she is turning Floria connects with a huge right of his own. Riot stumbles back a step and is grabbed from behind. Powers grabs Riots arms holding them behind her yelling for Florida to hit her. Florida runs back hitting the ropes running at Riot going for a clothesline. Riot manages to get free and side step out of the way causing Florida to clothesline Powers.

Powers stumbles back falling through the ropes onto the apron. Florida quickly turns around as Riot throws a dropkick. Florida was ready, taking a step back and smacking Riots' feet away causing her to hit the mat hard. Florida immediately grabs the hair of Riot, picking her up and whipping her into the corner. Powers is getting back to his feet on the apron. Florida goes over to grab him but Powers grabs the middle rope driving his shoulder into the gut of Florida. Powers stands up grabbing the top rope and uses it to launch himself over the top rope hitting a sunset flip. He rolls Florida off of him, getting to his feet and running at Riot who's still in the corner hitting a clothesline. Powers turns around throwing his arms up gyrating his hips with a huge smile on his face.

L.C.P.: That was effective, but that guy has absolutely no rhythm. He should follow some more Tik Tok dancers and learn something.

Denzel Porter: I was going to suggest a salsa class but Tik Tok will work just the same.

Johnny Hitmaker: I apologize on behalf of Mr. Pinkston for referencing TIK TOK of all things.

Denzel Porter: Haha, No problem at all I enjoy L.C.P. Humor.

Powers picks Florida up off the mat. They lock up, Powers spins out hitting an arm drag. He turns back to Riot who catches him with a beautiful big boot. Powers goes down hard. Riot picks up Florida locking his head under her arm delivering a DDT. She rolls him over and goes for the pin. The ref slides down to make the count.

1…..

2 ...

KICKOUT

Riot smacks the mat then glares at the ref. She gets up off the mat then goes to pick up Florida who rakes her eyes then hits a fireman's carry. Florida is slowly getting to his feet but doesn't see that Powers is as well. Powers clubs Florida in the back. Florida spins around throwing a left hand but Powers ducks it. Powers grabs Florida by the waist and lifts him hitting a belly to belly suplex. Powers jumps back to his feet only to eat a super kick. Powers goes down and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. Riot grabs the legs of Florida then locks in a Texas cloverleaf on him. She sits back far, really setting it in. Florida is screaming and reaching for the rope but he is too far. The ref slides down to see if he gives up but he shakes his head no. Florida is waving his arms and grabbing his head but refuses to tap out.

Florida plants his palms on the mat and presses up while screaming. He presses himself up till his arms are almost straight. He begins pulling himself slowly to the ropes. Riot is trying her best to lock him in further but he is fighting it hard. He reaches out and is able to grab the bottom rope. Riot breaks the hold but stomps on Florida's back then lays him over the middle rope. Riot runs to the other side of the ring hitting the ropes but gets tripped by Powers who is still outside the ring. She stumbles then turns around to eat a right hand from Powers who is now on the apron. He grabs her head and jumps off the apron driving her neck down into the top rope. Riot grabs her neck as she drops to the mat. Powers climbs back up onto the apron then climbs the top rope. He jumps off, dropping a huge elbow onto Riot. He immediately makes the cover. The ref slides down to make the count.

1….

2….

Florida drops a forearm onto Power’s back, breaking the pin. Florida stays on Powers laying punches in. Florida stands up picking up Powers with him. He spins him grabbing him from behind then delivers a German suplex. Florida jumps to his feet screaming. He grabs Riot and whips her into the ropes, she comes back off them, Florida runs to the opposite ropes using them to propel him into hitting Riot with a monster shoulder tackle. Florida makes the pin. The ref makes the count.

KICKOUT !!!

Florida stands up yelling at the ref. Powers is back on his feet. He grabs the shoulder of Florida spinning him around then connects with a huge discus punch. Florida goes down. Powers drags Florida near the corner of the ring. Powers quickly makes his way to the turnbuckles and begins climbing. Riot gets to her feet and runs to the corner. She climbs up as well. Powers and Riot exchange blows on the ropes. Riot catches powers with a forearm then grabs his head under her arm. She steps on to the top rope. She lifts Powers then falls back with a huge superplex landing directly on top of Florida.

Denzel Porter: Look at that power by Riot!

Johnny Hitmaker: Talk about a sandwich of humanity! Hope no one knocked heads! Concussion protocols and all that.

Riot stacks powers on top of Florida then immediately climbs back up to the top rope. She smiles then jumps off with a huge demon drop shooting star press landing on both men. She rolls Powers off Florida and kicks Flordia out of the ring under the bottom rope. Riot turns back facing Powers who's not moving on the mat, she is holding her stomach. She grabs Powers and stands him up lifting him then planting him with a pile driver. She immediately makes the cover. The ref jumps down to make the count.

1….

2….

3!!!

Ring announcer: Here is your winner by pinfall Serena Riot!!!!!

L.C.P.: Just like that our first match is decided and Dick Powers didn’t have enough Blu Chu for the evening. Don’t worry Dick, I’m sure your favorite podcast has a deal for you!

Denzel Porter: Was a great showing for everyone but Serna Riot was just the better competitor today, better luck next time Johnny.

Johnny Hitmaker: Dick is a broken man now. I don’t know how I’ll deliver the news to Danny Danger, who definitely DOES have a dick!

He pauses.

Johnny Hitmaker: Not that I know firsthand, but- never mind, just, just never mind, moving on!

Sponsor Ad

( Denzel Porter: Check out IIW Today https://iiwefed.boards.net )

Match Two

"You're Gonna Go Far Kid" hits, immediately causing a pop from the crowd. Centurion steps out from the back and stands on top of the rampway, looking into the crowd and giving off one of his trademark smiles.

Announcer: Representing XWF, From Atlantic City, New Jersey! Weighing in at 190 pounds… He is The UGWC World Champion….. CENTURION!!!

The crowd pops again as Centurion walks down the rampway, pointing to some fans in the aisle along the way. He steps up the ring steps and holds his arms out, turning toward the crowd one last time before wiping his feet off on the apron and stepping into the ring.

Denzel Porter: The XWF legend and current UGWC World Champion Centurion looks ready to put on another legendary performance.

Johnny Hitmaker: He did what nobody could do in The Coalition, Mr. P: he was able to shut former champion “The Lord of Pain” Donovan Hasting’s mouth when he took the World Heavyweight Title from him!

{The beat to "Born Legendary" by Emanuel Vo Williams hits.}

I crawled out the gutter
I rose to the top
My reign everlasting
I can’t be stopped
I was made for the throne
Rise up til I moan
You been waiting on a ruler
Well I’m home

{As soon as he says the word "Home" pyro explodes from the rampway as JC Keeton steps through the curtain.

Ring Announcer: Making his way to the ring, representing IWF, from Lexington, KY, he weighs in at 217lbs I give you JC Keeton!!!

He makes his way to the ring bouncing in rhythm to the music. When he reaches the ring he leaps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, He continues to sway and bounce from heel to heel as he awaits the match to start.

DING
DING
DING

Denzel Porter: And here we go with this hotly anticipated contest.

L.C.P.: Well, maybe to you.

Johnny Hitmaker: Well, UHHH, to him and most of the fans in attendance, that’s all!

L.C.P.: Whatever you say. Though I will agree to disagree, this shouldn’t be a sleep inducing match-up.

Johnny Hitmaker: Well, that's a start. Better than nothing.

He thinks for a second.

Johnny Hitmaker: Eh, well, yeah, better than nothing covers it.

JC and Centurion glance at one another, each attempting to attain at least an advantage in the mind games early on, but also attempting to gauge what their plan of attack should be. What is their optimal strategy in order to obtain the victory in this bout?

Slightly shuffling to the right, JC extends his left hand out to Centurion - attempting to see if his foe will take the bait; engage in the standard collar and tie lock up.

Denzel Porter: Both men trying to get the head start in the mind games here. Knowing that they cannot afford to give the other an inch.

Johnny Hitmaker : Dogs sniff butts, Stonemasons show off their rings, and wrestlers collar-and-elbow tie-up!

L.C.P.: BOOORING… tho I assure Centurion has heard there before. It’s basically tinnitus for him at this point.

JC gets the advantage of the lock up and swings Centurion into the corner and tries to follow it up with a closeline but Centurion dodges out of the way and goes for a quick roll up pin but JC kicks out immediately and both men go to opposite corners.

Stepping forward, Centurion stares right into JC eyes - softly stating "Try it again," as if to coax JC into re-engaging the collar and tie lock up, only for JC to step up to him; tease extending his right hand, before driving his knee right into the sternum of Centurion. A second knee follows as Centurion bends over, followed by a stiff roundhouse kick to the right temple once Centurion stands back vertical.

Denzel Porter: Nice adaption there by JC .Realizing that Centurion would goad him, using that to attain leverage in this bout. Understanding this could very well be a war of attrition.

Johnny Hitmaker: Do we have TIME scheduled for wars of attrition?

Laughing, JC gently rubs the sole of his boot across Centurion's head. Goading him into standing up and at least attempting to retaliate against his early onslaught, before dropping a knee right atop the face of Centurion. Taunting the crowd as he lands.

Denzel Porter: Don't get too far ahead of yourself, JC.

Johnny Hitmaker: There’s a time and a place for showboating and it’s when your opponent is kayoed or AT LEAST outside the ring!

L.C.P.: Hold on…. Let me write that down.

Pushing himself up, clutches the left wrist of his foe, hoisting him to his feet. Intending to send him careening into the turnbuckles in the upper right hand corner, only for Centurion to deliver a knee of his own as he rises. This time to the dead centre of the stomach. Causing JC to keel over; then dropped him with a stiff DDT into the mat. Causing both men to lay there, writhe and with pain beginning to shoot up and down their bodies.

Denzel Porter: Great comeback by Centurion.

Johnny Hitmaker: But he’s in NO SHAPE to follow through!

L.C.P.: The ageless wonder somehow keeps fighting. Gotta give him some credit there…. I guess.

Slowly beginning to rise, Centurion glances towards JC - who has begun to make his own way back to a vertical base, shooting him a cheeky smile. As if to say "if you wanna play the cheap game, so can I". JC simply responds with a nod, as he attempts to land a gut kick of his own the moment Centurion rises. Only for Centurion to grab his right ankle; turn the attempted kick into a dragon screw. Sending JC back down to the mat once more.

Denzel Porter: Centurion using his speed to his advantage here.

Pushing himself back to his feet, Centurion calmly glances downward before grappling both of JCs legs; dropping down to send him catapulting towards the turnbuckles in the top right hand corner of the squared circle. Though due to the distance - JC lands face and chest first atop the mat. The pain rushed through him, as thoughts started to race through his mind. Primarily about whether or not he *underestimated* his foe.

His face contorting slightly, he attempts to make his way towards the ropes - only to feel a jolt of pain rush through the right hand side of his body, courtesy of a sharp kick to his ribs from Centurion.

Denzel Porter: Centurion starting to regain control of this bout now.

Johnny Hitmaker: You know what’s Centurion’s problem? He doesn’t keep a blade taped to the tips of his boots!

A stomp to the back follows, as a small groan leaves the lips of the JC as he once again reaches for the ropes. Or at the very least, a means to rise back to a vertical base. Yet Centurion simply drops a knee to the same spot, in order to put a halt to any thoughts JC may have had of rising. At least for the interim.

Denzel Porter: Centurion not letting JC have breathing room here.

Centurion grasps JC left wrist; hoists him up before whipping him into the ropes. Intending to vault him up and over with a back body drop - only for JC to respond with a kick to the sternum once more. Followed by a clothesline once Centurion rises, grimacing due to the pain shooting through his chest.

Denzel Porter: That one looked nasty folks.

Johnny Hitmaker: So does this one, amirite, Mr. P?

He says as he thumbs in Lewis’ direction.

L.C.P.: *Looks around and then points to himself* Yeah I don’t get it either. I don’t understand how I’m a sex symbol, but the people want what the people get.

Stumbling due to his own pain, JC manages to stabilize himself enough to land a trio of stomps to Centurion's chest. Wrapped up by a knee stomp right to the sternum as Centurion feels his chest beginning to tighten. His breathing started to stagger due to JC targeting his chest.

Denzel Porter: JC understands that he can drain Centurions stamina by targeting the chest. Make it difficult to even get a breath. Knowing it will affect Centurion as the bout wears on.

It's JC's turn now to shoot his opponent a smile, whispering "you get it now?" as Centurion stares upwards, before being lifted back to a vertical base uy JC; dropped down to the mat by a vicious belly-to-belly suplex. The mat slightly shook upon impact.

Yet JC himself finds it a little bit difficult to rise. The impact of Centurion's assault still being worn upon his body - in turn giving the Cent the opportunity to recover somewhat; rise back upward unopposed. Or at least, that's what Centurion may have been hoping for, but is cut off by JC immediately sending him back to the mat with a dropkick to the chest once he does stand up.

Denzel Porter: JC with one of the most beautiful dropkicks I've ever seen.

Johnny Hitmaker: I don’t know much about this lesser JC, but BOY is he bringing the fight to YOUR… UGWC World Heavyweight Champion!

L.C.P.: I have faith that Centurion won’t quit or surrender…. A heart attack tho? That’s not out of the question.

JC then vaults back upwards, lifting Centurion up and nailing him with a jumping knee strike before Centurion could even regain any bearings, spinning him right into a thunderous neckbreaker.

JC then maneuvers his way into a covering position.

Denzel Porter: JC looking to try and wrap this up here.

At 1 and a 1/2, Centurion is able to raise his right shoulder a quarter inch off the mat. Unconvincing, but enough for the referee to see; wave off the pin attempt. Much to the charging JC, who simply stares daggers through the ref.

Knowing that Centurion is still reeling from his assault; as such will be a little slower to rise back up. As well as a little more wary when it comes to actually engaging with JC, now that he understands a taste of what he is capable of.

JC turns towards the fans and gets a big mixed reaction from them as some cheer and boo at the same time. JC smirks at the noise and does a taunt towards them.

Denzel Porter: JC has the fans eating out of the palm of his hand right now.

Johnny Hitmaker: What he NEEDS to do is feed Centy some knuckle sandwiches if he wants to come out on top.

L.C.P.: Let me write that down too…. Is there Mayo on that? I’m trying out a new diet?

Still pandering to the fans and unbeknownst to him, however, Centurion has made his way back to a vertical base; is positioned right behind JC. Something he finds out when he turns around - right into a Saito Suplex, to the delight of the crowd.

Centurion then grits his teeth, attempting to blank out the pain racing through him as he delivers a leg drop to his now downed foe, looking towards the turnbuckles as he does. He knows sooner rather than later, he is likely gonna have to pick up the pace of the match if he wishes to have any chance of winning.

Denzel Porter: Centurion thinking high risk district. He knows that it's potentially his means to making sure he can position himself to put JC away.

Johnny Hitmaker: DON’T FORGET, YOU’RE OLDER THAN ME!

L.C.P.: Doubtful to say the least.

JC begins to slowly rise - an attempt thwarted by Centurion nailing a shoot-style kick to the exposed sternum of his foe. Forcing him to drop face-first back atop the mat, then following up with a leg drop to the back of JC . JC flops like a fish outta water upon impact.

Centurion isn't done here though. Not at all. In fact, he picks JC up; Irish whips him into the turnbuckles on the bottom left hand side of the ring, pivoting his hips to ensure JC does indeed head in that direction. Then leveling him with a clothesline to the back of the head once he reaches the turnbuckles.

The impact is enough to cause his head to whip forward then backwards as he hits the mat. Centurion then rushes towards the ropes; jumping atop the middle one before flying off with a Springboard moonsault/pin combination.

Denzel Porter: Centurion finally picking up the pace.

Johnny Hitmaker: He heard me, that’s why he didn’t go off the top rope.

L.C.P.: This isn’t Twitter, Johnny. There are no caps locks.

At a count of around 2 and one-quarter, JC is able to push his body up enough to force Centurion off him, but not enough to give himself any momentum so as to rise to a vertical base.

Denzel Porter: Close but no cigar there for Centurion.

Johnny Hitmaker: The only thing getting smoked right now is Keeton!

L.C.P.: Smoking? Where?!? *Looks around* You fuckin tease.

The referee, who to this point hasn't had to do too much outside of counting the pinfall attempts, checks on both men. Making sure that they are still able to compete. To continue this joust as the crowd begin to amp up their support for both competitors. Their desire to see both men finish this match fuels them as they continue to cheer them on.

Smiling, Centurion works his way to a vertical base, much like JC - and is able to obtain a waist lock. As if he wants to connect with a belly-to-belly of his own. Though that desire is cut off by a mongolian chop by JC, causing the UGWC World Champion to stagger backwards; enabling JC to connect with a spinning backfist to send him back down to the mat.

JC manages to prevent himself from falling and grasps the left leg of his foe, turning him around and into a Single leg boston crab submission.

Denzel Porter: JC showcasing his submission expertise here with this single leg crab. He knows even if he doesn't get a tap out, the damage to Centurion's leg will wear him down. Make it harder for him to put any power behind his strikes.

Johnny Hitmaker: And without the full strength of both legs, that’s a lot of Centy’s repertoire down the tubes!

L.C.P.: I’m sure the old guy has some tricks left up his sleeve.

Pain etched upon his face, Centurion attempts to slowly but surely inching his way towards the ropes. Even as JC torques back; continues wrenching in the hold.

Kneeling down, the ref asks Centurion if he wishes to give up; receives a snarled "no" in response as Centurion manages to push himself up and desperately cling onto the nearest bottom rope.

Denzel Porter: Great ring awareness there, to know where the ropes are; what is needed to reach them.

At the ref's count of 3 and a half, JC decides to oblige with the request to relinquish the hold. Grinning as he does so, before clutching his sternum. The assault Centurion has been dishing out well and truly taking its toll on him. Even if he doesn't wish for Centurion to see it. Or the fans in attendance, for that matter.

Looking over at the risingCenturion, JC contemplates clotheslining him over the top; to the outside, but he's prevented from doing so by a dropkick to his chest by Centurion.

Slowly pushing himself up, Centurion grabs the left leg of his foe; delivers a knee drop to the inside of his thigh, causing a grunt to leave his mouth as Centurion leaps into the air. Landing this time with a leg drop atop the stomach/chest area of JC.

Rising, Centurion maintains his hold on JCs leg, before hooking it under his armpit; landing a DDT and causing a jarring sensation to run though his foe's body. Though his own leg begins to pulsate as he attempts to rise - the impact of the Single leg crab begins to truly set in.

Denzel Porter: Centurion honing in on the legs of JC here. Hoping to soften him up.

Johnny Hitmaker: A tactic so nice, we’ve now seen it twice! One competitor hobbling the other is the secret to victory, and now they get it!

L.C.P.: Okay… so you’re telling me I have to weaken my opponent? Huh…. Neat.

Johnny goes to respond, but just gives Lewis a look of somewhat irritated uncertainty.

Pushing himself up, Centurion manages to rise as his foe is still supine atop the mat, giving himself enough time to maneuver towards the turnbuckle. Well, limp towards the turnbuckle before cautiously scaling said turnbuckle and leaping off with an elbow drop to the chest of JC and going for the pin.

...3!!!

Denzel Porter: It's over. --- No. No he hasn't. Look at JC's shoulder. Spoke too soon.

At what can only be described as a count of 2 and 9/10th, JC is able to lift his left shoulder off the mat.

Johnny Hitmaker: God damn! It was almost over!

L.C.P.: The youngin… wait he’s probably my age… the younger of the two still showing the will of a fighter.

Pain searing through him as he does. Rolling off his foe, Centurion rises upwards, grabbing JC’s left wrist as he does. Inadvertently enabling JC to whip him chest-first into the turnbuckles. Winding him as he falls back atop the mat.

Denzel Porter: Nice awareness there by JC. Centurion was too lax with the wrist clutch; left himself wide open to the simple yet effective whip.

Johnny Hitmaker: My former client is running out of juice! Makes me wonder if Centy didn’t replace me if he’d be in this situation to begin with!

L.C.P.: Former client…. Think he’s doing just fine with that gold around his waist.

Johnny Hitmaker: Yeah, well, we’ll see after this match.

Both men were barely able to sit up - let alone stand at this juncture. Inhaling and exhaling, the 2 attempt to regain their bearings - both knowing this match is another step towards making their names even more legendary, another step to immortality. Their means to showcase to the fans what they are all about.

This time, it's JC who is able to rise up first. Allowing him to grab both of Centurions wrists - raising his boot; striking him with a move not too dissimilar to an inverted curb stomp. The impact of which is essentially enough to cause a concussion.

JC however, maintains control of the wrists before hoisting Cent up; dropping him down with a spinebuster. Falling forward into a pinfall with his arm draped across Centurion.

At a count of 2 and a half, Centurion is able to raise his right shoulder, pushing JC off him.

Denzel Porter: No, Centurion Managed to kick out.

Johnny Hitmaker: Tsk, tsk, tsk, didn’t hook the leg!

L.C.P.: Rookie move…. Even I know that one. *Furiously scribbles in notebook*

Slowly rising, Centurion allows himself a look out to the fans, before pivoting around and looking down at the battered and bruised JC.

Knowing that he can slowly feel a way back into this bout. A way to arrest the momentum JC has started to attain. Bending over, Centurion slides his body under JCs body, before rising up; dropping JC over his body with a release Northern Lights Suplex. A short burst of searing pain prevented the bridge from Centurion.

Rolling about two inches to the right, Centurion manages to push himself up before taunting out to the fans. Indicating that the end is now - or at least, he intends for that to be the case. Leaping into the air, Centurionlands atop JCs right leg. Causing him to scream out in agony before grabbing both legs and locking in his Fall Of Rome "turning JC onto his stomach.

Denzel Porter: FALL OF ROME IS LOCKED IN.

Scratching and clawing, JC attempts to escape but as he attempts to crawl - Centurion simply leans back. Increasing the torque and pressure on his lower back and legs.

Denzel Porter: Executed to perfection too. JC has to dig deep if he wants to escape this.

Kneeling over, The ref attempts to check if JC wishes to submit, only for him to try and obtain a grasp of his shirt. Hoping that it'll act as a means to escape the hold. Yet it doesn't work and after a minute within the hold --- JC is left with no choice but to submit.

Denzel Porter : JC taps. The UGWC World Champion has done it.

Johnny Hitmaker: Yes! Yes! Yes! One point for OUR guys!

L.C.P.: Our guys? Wait, are we keeping score?

DING
DING
DING!!!

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner --- CENTURION

Sponsor Ad

(Denzel Porter: Stop by and check out One of the host fed tonight The XWF http://xwf99.com )

Match Three

Denzel Porter: The first two matches have been a thriller, and I'm sure the next contest will.be just as wild when S.E.X. takes on those No Good Bastards.

LCP: Who said sex?

Johnny: God help you.

Here come the SEX boys! You can imagine how crazy and fun their entrance to the ring is but we couldn’t possibly describe it. It’s something you’d have to see to believe.

The entirely epic XTron video of TNGB takes over the arena as the lights dim. A spotlight highlights the ramp, and Thunder Knuckles walks out onto the entrance ramp, hyped and ready to fight, pointing out into the crowd. Charlie Nickles, cradling his beloved Goldi in his arms, follows just a step behind and stands next to TK as they both look back into the entrance…

And then BOBBY BOURBON walks out and stops, also pointing out into the crowd! The three men glance at each other and exchange fist bumps, then in unison point into the ring. The crowd sings along with the song.

ASSHOLE, DIRTBAG, NO GOOD BASTARDS!

TK slides into the ring and gets up onto a knee, beckoning the crowd as Nickles and Bobby climb the steps and enter the ring behind him. TK stands and appeals to the crowd as Nickles pumps his fists wildly and Bobby raises his arms at 45-degree angles. Finally Bobby hops down from the ring and keeps the crowd fired up by clapping and stomping as Charlie hands off his XWF Television Championship belt to him for safe keeping.

DING! DING! DING!!!

Denzel Porter: Here we go ladies and gentlemen.

LCP: Old Dirty Bastard is rolling in his grave with these fools using his moniker.

Right off the bat, Thunder Knuckles demands a test of strength from Thundering Terry Marshall! He holds one hand up and wiggles his fingers, and Terry looks back and forth to the crowd to decide if he should partake… and he does! These guys never learn!
TK IMMEDIATELY kicks Marshall in the belly, and then drops a double ax onto his back when he’s bent over. Knuckles then takes a step back and plants a boot in the side of Terry’s head, dropping him. A bounce from the ropes later and TK drops a thunderous knuckledrop right onto Marshall’s thunderdome.

Denzel Porter: That one looked thunderous.

LCP: I see what you did there…. Nice.

Johnny: Normally, if someone is bringing the thunder, the other person is supposed to bring the lightning, but here we are.

TK tags in Nickles who charges in like a madman and starts hammering the downs Marshall with furious lefts and rights. He grabs Terry by the hair and just hammers him relentlessly, and Marshall starts to quiver with adrenaline! Terry’s arms shake as he pops up to one knee, seemingly unfazed by the punches. Charlie pokes one knuckles further out than the rest and plants a shot right on Terry’s eyebrow, but Marshall shakes his head violently! He’s thundering up!

Nickels drills Terry Marshall again and Marshall is up to his feet! He points a finger right in Charlie’s face while wagging his head back and forth, and Nickles is stunned! Big right hand to Nickles! Another! ANOTHER! Nickels spins around and ends up draped over the top rope… and Terry rakes his fingers down Nickles’ back! Oh the agony! Marshall grabs Nickles by the head and grinds his face against the top rope, and he’s got Charlie right where he wants him…

Terry Marshall hits the far ropes and raises a big boot on the rebound, but Nickles sidesteps! SIDEWALK SLAM FROM CHARLIE NICKLES! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

Denzel Porter: Both these men need to make a tag, but who will get there first?

Johnny: I would wager the person who just took a sidewalk slam is gonna wanna take more of a breather at the moment.

Nickels and Marshall crawl to their corners as the official starts counting to ten. Both men drag themselves slowly toward their partners, and they both make tags at the same time! Thunder Knuckles hits the ring but SpaceLord drops him with a lariat! TK gets back up and the same thing happens a second time! HUGE DIVING SHOULDER TACKLE FROM SPACELORD! SpaceLord yanks TK up and lifts him in the air with a big gorilla press, and he starts doing reps with him as the crowd counts along… until TK reaches down and gouges SpaceLord right in the eyes and nose! That BASTARD!

TK drops to his feet as SpaceLord grabs his face in pain, and TK hits him from behind with a huge dropkick that sends him spilling out to ringside right at the feet of Bobby Bourbon. The ref chastises Bobby, but Bobby just raises his hands to show he’s innocent and minding his own business. In the ring, TK turns to the S.E.X. corner and piefaces Marshall, which gets the Thundering One ire raised. Terry rushes into the ring as Knux backs off, getting the official’s attention. The ref blocks Terry’s path and tells him to get back out of the ring, starting a five count, and Bobby Bourbon takes advantage of the distraction by lifting SpaceLord up and dropping him throat-first across the guard rail!

[Image: thats-fucking-teamwork-jack-black.gif]

Denzel Porter: My God that man won't be able to hit a high note for a while.

LCP: He might not be hitting any notes any time soon…

Johnny: Doctor’s notes, maybe.

Bourbon rolls SpaceLord back into the ring as TK climbs to the top rope… elbow drop from the top! Thunder Knuckles hooks a leg, and the ref doesn’t even get a one count before SpaceLord kicks out with AUTHORITY! He bench pressed TK right off of him and jumped to his feet, leaving the Bastards all staring in open mouthed awe. TK hammers SpaceLord in the back with a forearm to no avail. He hits him with a double ax to the back of the head, and SpaceLord steps forward and grabs the top rope, shaking it furiously! THE SOURCE OF HIS POWER!!!

Denzel Porter: Things are about to get wild Brother.

LCP: I don’t have a brother…. Oh you mean like…. Yeah good one.

Johnny: He’s Spacing Out! …It’s a lot like Hulking Up, only with less politicking.

Thunder Knuckles spins SpaceLord around by the shoulder and throws a right hand but it’s blocked - SPACELORD WITH A HUGE CLUBBING BLOW! SpaceLord beats his chest like a silverback and then scoops TK up in a big body slam! Thunder Knuckles is stunned! Charlie Nickles tries to get into the ring to intervene but SpaceLord cuts him off with a big clothesline and then hits the ropes! He hops over TK and hits the ropes again! BIG SPLASH - NO!!! Bobby Bourbon pulled TK out of harm’s way!

Terry Marshall hops down to the floor and chases Bobby around the ring for a full lap as the ref tries to regain control. SpaceLord grabs TK and stands him up but gets a thumb to the eye for his trouble, and then TK plants him with a uranage slam! The ref turns to see and as soon as he takes his eyes off of Bourbon, Bobby SMASHES the XWF TV Title right into Terry Marshall’s face! Terry Marshall is OUT COLD!

Denzel Porter: That man just got knocked out like Deebo on Friday.

LCP: My Gram momma gave me that chain!

Johnny: I don’t know what American thing you guys are referencing here.

Charlie Nickles has gotten into the ring and grabs SpaceLord into a suplex… hold on, can it be??? YES!

Rainbow Laser Death Sequence!

TK completes the double team move and Nickels exis the ring again, grabbing at his knee and getting the ref to come check on him for a medical evaluation. TK decides not to go for a cover just yet. Instead he beckons Bobby Bourbon into the ring! Bobby tosses Marshall back in under the bottom rope and then follows him, pulling the Thunder up into a suplex of his own… can it be? A SECOND one???

Rainbow Laser Death Sequence!

It is! It’s a DOUBLE RAINBOW! It’s just so full on!

(RIP Yosemitebear62)

Bourbon ducks out of the ring and Charlie stops faking an injury, jumping on top of Marshall as TK jumps onto SpaceLord, both Bastards pinning both members of S.E.X. as the official drops down for a count!

Denzel Porter: Good Night!

LCP: Thanks for coming.

Johnny: It might be time to start calling them A.B.S.T.I.N.E.N.C.E.!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Ring Announcer: Here are your winner by pinfall victory those No Good Bastards!!!

Denzel Porter: Impressive victory for The Bastards.

LCP: Well they were voted best Tag Team of the year and the addition of Nickels just made them that much more dangerous.

Johnny: Best or not, they were the best tonight, and that’s what matters most!

Sponsor Ad

(Denzel Porter: Check out our other efed partner that helped host this event FIGHT! NYC

https://www.fight-now.com )

Match Four

Denzel Porter: Coming up next is a match I've been looking forward to so it was announced. Both Johnny FnC and Elijah Martin are some of the best trash talkers on a microphone I've seen and I can only imagine the match will be just as exciting.

L.C.P.: Two people that are somehow more dislikable than Johnny.

Johnny Hitmaker I am loved by all and those who say different can GO TO HELL! But it’s like I always say: the more disliked you are, the more time you have on your own to hone trash-talking.

Denzel Porter: one hundred percent right, gentleman; this match has potential to be a stellar show, and I can't wait for it much like the fans, so let's get this one rolling.

The Hard cam cuts to the entrance as the lights in the arena dim and start to flash blue and green. An 8 bit version of Johnny C appears on the screen with an ax and swings in at the screen cracking it and yells here's Johnny. #1 by Nelly blares over the pa system. Johnny C bursts through the curtain with his arms out and his IIW World Championship around his waist.

Ring Announcer: Making his way to the ring, representing IIW, he is from Greenwich Connecticut and weighs in at 260 lbs. This is Johnny FNC!!!!

Johnny looks around the arena and laughs and walks down the ramp. Johnny climbs the ring stairs stopping on the top step. He grabs the top rope and jumps over it. He immediately climbs the ropes and yells "You're looking at the greatest to ever set foot in a wrestling ring."

Johnny walks over to the corner and waits for Martin to come out.

The lights on the entrance way go dark as "Blueprint 2" by Jay-Z begins... as the song reaches the 21-second mark and the beat drops, an explosion is heard and the stage lighting comes back up, revealing Elijah Martin standing at the top of the entrance way. After about ten seconds of standing still to take in the crowd in the arena, Martin casually makes his way to the ring, yelling some random things at the crowd on the way.

Ring Announcer: Making his way to the ring, representing TheXWF, he is from The Bronx and weighs in at 240lbs. He is The Anarchy Heavyweight Champion, Elijah Martin!!!

He walks around to the hard cam side of the ring and hops onto the apron towards the end of the first verse of the song. When the song transitions into the chorus with the beat drop at the 1:25 mark, Martin raises both arms in the air and yells "I'M THE KING, MOTHAFUCKAS!" After a couple of seconds taking in the mix of cheers and boos, Martin steps into the ring and just paces around a couple of times before stopping at his corner and taking an ass bump to sit against the bottom turnbuckle.

The match begins, and Johnny C begins delivering punches to the face. He connects with about seven punches. He goes for another punch, but Martin catches his fist, and begins delivering punches of his own. He connects with about five punches, he then goes for a clothesline, but Johnny C ducks, delivers a kick to the midsection, and connects with a DDT, he then turns Martin over, and locks in a Camel clutch. Elijah Martin refuses to give up, so Johnny C puts more pressure on the hold, but Martin still refuses to give up, and Johnny C eventually loses his grip, and releases the hold before waiting for Elijah to get to his feet.

Denzel Porter : Johnny C and Elijah Martin have come out the gates hot and firing on all cylinders

Johnny Hitmaker: I don’t appreciate being part of a show with another Johnny.

Elijah Martin eventually gets to his feet, and Johnny C connects with a kick to the head, he then lifts Martin back to his feet, gets behind him, and connects with a Tiger suplex before going out to the apron, climbing to the top turnbuckle, leaping off, and connecting with a diving Splash! he then locks in a surfboard stretch. Elijah refuses to give up, so Johnny C puts more pressure on the hold, but Martin still refuses to give up, and Johnny C eventually loses his grip, and releases the hold before delivering punches to the head. He connects with about ten punches, he then lifts Martin to his feet, and connects with a backbreaker before lifting Elijah Martin back to his feet, and connecting with a scoop powerslam, he then waits for him to get to his feet. Martin eventually gets to his feet, and Johnny C connects with a enzuigiri before lifting Martin to his feet, getting behind him, and connecting with a back suplex, he then lifts Martin to his feet, delivers a kick to the midsection, and connects with the sitdown Powerbomb followed into a pin attempt!

Kickout!!!

Elijah Martin seems to get his second wind here as he springs up and then lifts Johnny C back to his feet, gets behind him, and connects with a back suplex before delivering a knee drop to the face, he then lifts Johnny C back to his feet again, and connects with a headbutt followed by a diamond cutter before going for the pin!

The referee drops to the mat and begins a count

Kickout!!

Denzel Porter:: Not yet! Johnny C kicks out!

Johnny Hitmaker: Can we call him, like, I dunno, Donny C? Or hey, I’ll compromise: Johnathan C!

Martin lifts Johnny C to his feet, and goes for a scoop slam, but Johnny C fights out of it, lands on his feet behind Elijah, and connects with a German suplex before locking in a single leg Boston Crab. Elijah refuses to give up, so Johnny C puts more pressure on the hold, but Martin still refuses to give up, and Johnny C eventually loses his grip, and releases the hold, he then lifts Elijah to his feet, and connects with a sidewalk slam before lifting Martin back to his feet, delivering a kick to the midsection, and connecting with a gutwrench suplex, lifting Martin back to his feet again, getting behind him, and connecting with a Tiger suplex, he then lifts Martin to his feet, gets behind him, and connects with a German suplex. Johnny C starts to play to the crowd and turns his back on Martin in the process.

Denzel Porter: Very arrogant move right there by Johnny C.

Johnny Hitmaker: Unless he’s got eyes in the back of his head, he’d better watch the fuck OUT for Mr. Martin!

Elijah uses this time to make it to his feet as Johnny turns around he's met with a clean right from Elijah that sends him flying backwards towards the ropes. Elijah waits for Johnny to bounce back from the ropes then catches him in stride with a back body drop, followed by a leg drop to the chest of Johnny. Elijah then rains down hard lefts and right to Johnny repeatedly before the referee comes over to break it up.

Denzel Porter: Johnny got too cocky and now Elijah is making him pay for it.

Johnny Hitmaker: Typical Lesser Johnny consequences!

Johnny uses the ropes to help himself up but turns around into a thunderous DDT from Elijah and goes for the cover.

NO KICKOUT!!!

Johnny C gets his shoulder of the match and Elijah looks out into the crowd with frustration building. Elijah talks some smack to Johnny as he slaps him in the head repeatedly before going for a suplex but Johnny reverse with a kick to the gut of Elijah and then proceeds to perform a snap suplex, then runs towards the ropes and jumps off the second rope to perform a moonsault but Elijah gets the knees up in the nick of time as Johnny crashes and burns and grabs his ribs as he rolls around on the mat.

Denzel Porter: Johnny in serious trouble right now.

L.C.P.: It isn’t over until Johnny sings.

Johnny Hitmaker: Noooo, no, uh-uh, I don’t sing!

Johnny thinks about it for a moment, then frowns.

Johnny Hitmaker: Oh, fuck you!!

Elijah makes his way back up and drag Johnny up then places his head between his legs before hosting him up on his shoulders and runs towards the turnbuckle and then launches him into the turnbuckle perform a devastating buckle bomb.

The fans jump out of their seats and chant HOLY SHIT repeatedly.

Denzel Porter: My God what a devastating move by Elijah!

Johnny Hitmaker: Looks like Johnny FnC is gonna get renamed to Johnny FnParalyzed!

L.C.P.: Someone needs to check on that dude. He doesn’t look right.

The referee goes to check on Johnny FnC to see if he can continue but Johnny waves the referee off and starts to pull himself up but Elijah comes running in delivering a stiff kick to the face of Johnny. Elijah pulls Johnny up by his hair then slings him into the corner and delivers hard rights and lefts Before picking Johnny up and setting him up on the top turnbuckle. Elijah gets ready to try to suplex him but Johnny elbows him into the ribs repeatedly before hitting him with a brutal headbutt that sends Elijah crashing down to the mat. Johnny rises up and then leaps performing a 450 splash, but instead of going for the pin, Johnny picks Elijah upon his shoulder and hits his finisher The F'N Point(GTS) Johnny goes for the cover as the referee gets in position.

3!!!

DING
DING
DING

Denzel Porter: What a match by both these men but Johnny FnC picks up the HUGE win tonight.

Johnny Hitmaker: I don’t know how he did it, but he did it! He overcame quadriplegia to win!

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner by pinfall The IIW World Heavyweight Champion Johnny FnC!!!!!

Sponsor Ad

(Denzel Porter: Check out TIA Promotions today, they're doing a lot of great things in the community and are supplying some great services, give them a look. https://thisisawesomegame.freeforums.net/ )

Match Five

Pieces of Man by Drown plays over the arena speakers as the lights cut out. Royal blue lights flicker on the stage while golden spotlights scan the crowd before focusing on Larry Tact at the top of the stage. He opens his arms and puffs out his chest, soaking in the crowd’s reaction before bellowing and making his way down the ramp, the spotlight following him. As he walks, Larry critiques some fans at ringside with petty insults before arriving to the ring, glaring at his opposition.

Ring Announcer making his way to the ring, representing Level Up Wrestling, from Manhattan, New York, he weighs in at 260 lbs, I give you Larry Tact!!!!

He pulls himself up using the ropes and walks slowly along the apron before wiping his boots and entering the ring. He stretches using the ropes, smoothes back his hair and bounces from side-to-side, again zeroed in on his opposition and ready to go.

Denzel Porter: Larry Tact has come ready for this match alright, this is one he's been waiting for for a very long time.

Jonny Hitmaker: This will mark the ONE and ONLY time I'm rooting for this smug cock.

LCP: Given the amount this guy talks on Twitter…. I’m glad someone is going to shut him up for one night. Here comes our savior.

Johnny blows a raspberry of dismissal.

When the lights dim down, and cameras zoom onto the entrance ramp, there's a figure in ring gear with his back turned to the ring. He's pounding his fists, throwing combos, his head bobbing like a snake's before it strikes. Then, once that bass drop hits, darkness becomes light, as the lights from mobile phones and cameras provide the pyro.

Ring announcer: Making his way to the ring, he is representing UGWC, from London, U.K. via Atlanta, Georgia, he weighs in at 229 lbs, I give you Anthony K. (Tony) Savage

Tony marches down to the ring, head still bobbing, sporting an acrid murder face. Focused to the point there is nothing else but him, and the idiot he's about to pummel senseless. He slides into the ring, climbs the turnbuckle, and tosses his jacket to the crowd. He smirks that million dollar smile of his, jumps down and works the turnbuckle like a heavy bag. Finally, he stands in the center of the ring, waiting for the bell.

Denzel Porter: Tony Savage has an outstanding list of accolades over his career, he's a multiple time former World Champion, this be an actual fight for Larry Tact.

LCP: past Titles don’t mean anything once the bell rings… isn’t that right Johnny?

Johnny Hitmaker: They're not going to help you win a match like they're a tag-team partner, no, Mr. Stinkston! ANYWAY, I don't know who Tony SAVAGE is, but I DO know who Tony TAME is, and THAT guy is in the ring right now! Luckily sans his equally-awful wife.

*Bell rings*

The referee calls the two competitors to the center of the ring, frisking both of them to ensure neither have any weapons, before signaling to the timekeeper's area. Tact and Savage simply measure one another up and down, before the bell rings.

DING... DING... DING.

Tony Savage immediately goes for a Muay Thai style clinch on Tact, who responds by throwing out a forearm smash to the chest, before delivering a sharp right jab into the ribcage.

Denzel Porter: Tact not interested in the clinch, knowing that plays into Savage strength.

Johnny Hitmaker: BREAK THAT FUCK'S RIBS!!!

LCP: Oh big boy move there!

Tact then hoists Savage into the air, looking for a stalling vertical suplex.

Denzel Porter: Look at the power of Larry Tact!

LCP: I’ve seen buffer dudes on the beach in San Diego.

Savage slamming the knees right into the crown of Tacts head. Savage was able to fight his way out of the predicament. Savage now with a brilliant strategy, targeting the legs of Tact with vicious kicks. Savage continues his barrage of toe kicks to the right calf of Tact finishing up with a short-arm clothesline. He then drops a knee right to the heart ofLarry Tact, before attempting to apply a juji-gatame on him, though Tacti is able to slowly elevate his body and arm enough so that Savage cannot acquire full extension.

Denzel Porter: Larry Tact understands that he cannot allow Tony Savage to wear him down with his array of submissions. Otherwise, this could be a very short bout.

Johnny Hitmaker: A very short bout if the referee develops a conscience and disqualifies Tony Tame for being greasy.

LCP: This looks like it’s going to be a savage landing… see what I did there?

Johnny Hitmaker: Wish I didn’t!

Larry Tact delivers a strong powerbomb, forcing Savage to loosen from him as he lays on the mat.

Denzel Porter: What strength by Tact.

LCP: Smart move at the right time.

Johnny Hitmaker: Dare I say a… TACTFUL move?!

Johnny laughs.

Johnny Hitmaker: GOD, I’m too funny!

Tact stays on Savage and is using this rear chin lock to try and slowly drain the life from him. Slow him down and not enable him to regain any momentum but Xander delivers a nice jawbreaker to create some separation. At least temporarily. Larry Tact stumbles back as Tony Savage rises, following up with a jawbreaker with a dropkick and causing Tact to stumble into the ropes. Savage then waits for Tact to bounce back, but he simply hooks his arms over the top rope, causing a second dropkick attempt by Savage to connect with air.

Denzel Porter : Veteran wits there by Tact. He knows how intelligent Savage is and wanted to show that he can match him.

LCP: I didn’t agree to be here to see smarts! I wanted to see dudes and dudettes beat the snot out of each other.

Johnny Hitmaker: Well, if we’re lucky, Tact will pull out some knucks and turn Tony’s face into hamburger- oh, sorry, steak tartare! Tony IS a debutante, after all.

Tact attempts a Knee drop, only for Savage to roll out of the way; Tact knee connects hard with the canvas.

Denzel Porter: Looks like Savage was merely playing possum.

LCP: Living in Tennessee now, that’s apparently a delicacy there.

Johnny Hitmaker: Tony would NEVER stoop so low as to eat “common man” food like good ol’ fried possum!

Savage then drops a Knee across Tact face, then a second, then a third. He stands up, measuring Larry for a jumping elbow drop that connects with his sternum. He then applies a double wrist lock to Tact, lifting him to a kneeling position before drilling him with a violent knee strike.

Denzel Porter: Did you hear the impact on that knee? I'd be surprised if it didn't knock out a few teeth.

LCP: A few teeth, some brain cells… it’s all the same in the end.

Johnny Hitmaker: And the end is not quite yet, I feel!

Savage then applies a Bas Rutten style neck crank onTact , who attempts to swivel his body in order to land some clubbing blows to Savage chest. Tony Savage though, is aware of this and maintains his position, applying more pressure to the neck; moving his body so that Tact cannot raise his arms enough to deliver any meaningful blows.

Denzel Porter: Savage torquing back hard on that neck crank. He wants to make sure Tact understands who has control right now.

LCP: This is starting to look like a snuff film.

Johnny Hitmaker: Well… I WAS going to say that the GOOD guy tends to win in horror films… but then I remembered who Tame’s opponent was.

Larry Tact is finally able to relieve some of the pressure on his neck, courtesy of three straight left jabs into Tony's ribcage.

Denzel Porter: Savage losing his grip with each punch, but Tact still isn't out of the woods yet.

Johnny Hitmaker: He’s losing his grip, all right…

Tact continues throwing the jabs, finally able to cause Savage to relent and release the hold but he adjusts and hits a Basement dropkick. You could probably hear the impact in the nosebleed section, as Tact falls back onto the mat.

Denzel Porter: Savage strikes sound like he's hitting the heavy bag in the gym. Such viciousness behind each and every one.

LCP: Haymakers work sixty percent of the time all the time.

Johnny Hitmaker: And the other 40% of the time they just make the recipient’s head explode.

Savage then applies a wrist lock on Tact's right wrist, lifting him up and attempting a Belly-to-Belly suplex, but unable to lift Larry up above his head. Tact simply responds with a straight right to the face, followed by a knee strike to the solar plexus. then a violent powerbomb.

Denzel Porter: Tact's power game coming into full effect there. The ring shook with that impact.

Johnny Hitmaker: I would have LOVED to see that ring collapse and consume everyone involved!

Tact lifts Savage to his feet, only to send him plummeting down to the mat with a stiff Side Belly-to-Belly Suplex, then maintaining his hold as he lifts him up again.

Denzel Porter: What a Spinebuster by Tact there. He saw the opening and has exploited it to great effect.

LCP: That was tactfully done… I’m on FIRE!

Johnny Hitmaker: I already MADE a Tact pun, Mr. Pinkston.

Larry Tact smiles as he stomps on the grounded Savage, before grabbing his ankles and lifting him into the air for a powerbomb. But no Savage rolls through. Sunset flip but no Tact manages to grab Savage and lift him up by the scruff of his neck... Vicious chokebomb. Tact stayed a step ahead of Savage there.

Tact then drops down for the lateral press pin.

Savage lifts his right shoulder up.

Denzel Porter: Savage kicking out with authority there. He's still got a lot more left in the tank.

LCP: Gonna take more than a chokebomb to keep Savage down. I hear he’s into that kind of thing…. Allegedly.

Johnny Hitmaker: I doubt Tony Tame’s wife lets him anywhere NEAR him in bed, much less to get freaky.

Larry Tact greets Savage with an uppercut when he stands, causing a now groggy Tony Savage to stumble right into the follow up clothesline.

Denzel Porter: Tact slowing down the pace now.

LCP: If he goes any slower the titanic might hit him.

Johnny Hitmaker: If only!

Tact stands up following the Splash, running the ropes and delivering a second one. Causing spittle to rise from Savage mouth upon impact as Tact rises. This time pulling Savage to his feet, then Irish whipping him toward the rope and follows up with a Back Body Drop… : No. Savage takes a page from Tact's book and grabs the ropes. Causing Tact to stand back up as Savage points to his head.

Denzel Porter: Savage showing off his ground.

Johnny Hitmaker: Duh huh huh, me hold rope! Me smart! Ssshhhhyut uuuuup, Tony Tame!

Tact simply laughs at Savage and charges toward him, looking to send him over the top rope with a clothesline.

LCP: As a rumble expert…. He should totally duck.

Johnny Hitmaker: Duck?! Duck’s too pedestrian for the likes of Tony Tame! PHEASANT, Pinkston! Say PHEASANT!

Tony Savage landed on his feet on the outside, and shot a frustrated look at the smiling Tact, though he immediately rolled back into the ring before the referee could even raise his arms to commence the count out. As he does so, Savage manages to land a few stomps on Tact , before allowing him to rise up and then goes with the right hook. But No! Tact ducks under it, knowing about Savage prowess with his fists. Tact manages to wrap Savage in a bearhug while he is in mid-air. Squeezing him as Savage lands two stiff straight rights to the face of the much stronger Tact. Although his head rocks back, Larry does not release the bearhug and instead hoists him up and over his shoulders. Tact lifts up and delivers a stiff scoop slam, followed by a leg drop right to the chest.

Tact in full control now as he lands another leg drop, crushing Savage between a rock and a hard place.

Tact rises , staring down at Savage and thinking about maybe nailing a bomb, but is pulled down by his tights.

Denzel Porter: Looks like he was simply playing possum and waiting for the right moment to spring Tact with that schoolboy.

The referee slides onto the mat, beginning his count.

KICKOUT!!!!

Sure enough, Tact managed to power his way out of the schoolboy. Thrusting his legs into the air and sending Savage up into the air, landing on the mat just in front of Tact's head. Though Savage doesn't have any time to remonstrate, or show his frustrations with the referee , as Tact has worked his way to his feet. Tact scrapes his foot across Savage face before grasping his right wright, hoisting him back to his feet. Tact whips Tony into the corner, following him in with a splash but Savage gets his knees up though. Driving them right into Larry Tact's ribs.

The relief granted to him by his knees, however, is only temporary. Tact is able to somewhat shrug the knees off and charge in once more. This time connecting with a stinger splash, causing Savage to hit the turnbuckle padding hard.

Denzel Porter: Tact isn't done though. Knee to the stomach.

Larry Tact then lifts up the dazed and confused. Savage right into Starbreaker (Release Powerbomb into Backstabber)

He Goes for the pin

1….

2….

3!!!

Denzel Porter: What a match by both competitors and wish they could fight forever but only one can reign supreme and tonight that man is Larry Tact.

LCP: Can’t wait to hear about this on Twitter and then promptly mute him.

Johnny Hitmaker: HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! To a nicer guy it couldn’t happen! That’s just TOOOOOO BAD, Tony Tame!

Johnny regains most of his composure.

Johnny Hitmaker: Aaaaanyway, now I can go back to shitting all over Larry Tact!

Ring Announcer:: Your winner by pinfall Larry Tact!!!!

Sponsor Ad

Denzel Porter: Check out Level Up Wrestling. They're taking e-feds to another Level. https://levelupwrestling.freeforums.net/

Johnny Hitmaker: What’s an e-fed?

Match Six

Las Vegas erupts as all attention shifts towards the top of the ramp where the owner of CCPE, agent to the stars of professional wrestling, walks out to the top of the ramp. He soaks in the ovation from Sin City as he starts to make the walk towards the ring.

“Denzel Porter: Look who’s coming out to join us! It’s one-half of tomorrow night’s Main Event, Chris Page.

Chris makes the long walk to the ring, he comes around the ring and over towards the announcer's desk where he takes a seat, puts on a headset, and is geared up to call this Six Man Tag.

Denzel Porter: Welcome to the announce desk, Mr. Page. It’s only fitting that you’re ringside when it comes to the six-man tag match.”

LCP: This fucking guy?!? Wait…. Does this mean I get a break?

Johnny looks hurt.

Johnny: Well, if HE gets a break, so do I! Besides, it suddenly stinks of, of WEED around here!

CHRIS PAGE: Considering I represent damn near everyone involved, it makes sense.

The Las Vegas Crowd erupts with a mixture of cheers and boos.

Ring Announcer: The following Six-Person Tag Match is scheduled for one fall, making their way to the ring; the FIGHT NYC ISLAND CHAMPION BETSY GRANGER, XAVIER LUX, and the XWF Universal Champion,, and the TPW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, PETER VAUGHN… THE EXILES!

The Exiles walk out to the top of the ramp with Vaughn in the center, the TPW Title over one shoulderr while the XWF Universal Championship is strapped around his waist. Betsy is to his right, the FIGHTNYC Island Championship around her waist with Lux on the left as they all pose at the top of the ramp.

CHRIS PAGE: I couldn’t be more proud of Peter Vaughn and the Exiles for what they've accomplished in such a short period of time. Decimating Apex, Vaughn rocking three straps, Xavier Lux never giving up, always prepared to do whatever it takes today to get the job done, and Betsy is in a league of her own. There’s no denying the force that’s headed to the ring.

The threesome head towards the ring not pandering to the crowd. They reach ringside, Page stands and applauds the Exiles as Betsy slides into the ring while Vaughn and Lux come around the ring to shake Chris’s hand.

CHRIS PAGE: Tear it up as only you can.

Peter hands over the TPW title to Page who places them on the announcers table while Pete removes the XWF Universal Title from around his waist. He hands it to Page before he and Lux head into the ring joining Betsy.

Denzel Porter: Chris, how do you feel that members of CCPE are having to square off against each other here tonight?”

CHRIS PAGE: This isn’t the first time that CCPE has battled each other nor will it be the last. I represent some of the best of the best in the business today; matches like this only prove why CCPE is home of the premiere talents in the sport.

Ring Announcer: And their opponents; about to make their way to the ring, one-half of the XWF Tag Team Champions MARK FLYNN, the XWF Supercontinental Champion COREY SMITH, and “THE LIONHEART” THADDEUS DUKE!

The Las Vegas crowd erupts as Thad leads out his team of Corey Smith and Mark Flynn; each have their respective titles around their waist.

Denzel Porter: Which team is the smart money on, Chris?”

CHRIS PAGE: Both of them, each team meshes incredibly well. I’d say that the fans in attendance as well as watching at home are the real winners.

They make the long walk to the ring. Corey climbs up on the apron while Thad and Flynn come around the ring to Page who applauds them. They shake hands, Flynn passes off the XWF Tag Title where Page rests it next to Vaughn’s gold.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m glad they re-enforced this table because it’s collapsed under the weight of all this gold that rests within CCPE.

Duke and Flynn join Corey in the ring as we’re set for this Six-Person Tag.

DING….
DING….
DING…..

The crowd responds favorably as Xavior Lux and Corey Smith start things off for their respective teams. They circle each other within the ring before locking up. Each man is shown trying to gain the advantage only to shove off each other.

CHRIS PAGE: Xavier Lux is a guy that you can’t look past under any circumstances, likewise with Corey, while he isn’t CCPE there’s no denying just how good he is between those ropes. He’s been the Supercontinental Champion for the last five months taking on all comers along the way.

They circle each other before locking up once again. They jockey for position only this time we see Lux snap off an arm drag take over before popping right back up to his feet while Corey gets to one knee. Lux smirks at Smith who steps up to his feet. They circle each other a second time before looking to lock up, Corey drops down taking a back waist lock while we see Lux swing an elbow back that Corey evades before yanking the ankles out from under Lux dropping him chest first on the mat. Corey floats over into a front face lock as the referee starts checking for a choke.

Denzel Porter: Corey Smith has quite the resume of talents he’s been in the ring with and beaten.”

CHRIS PAGE: He’s a big-time player, for sure, but he’s in the ring with big-time players as well. This is what makes Pro Wrestling great.

Lux spins out of the front face lock into a rear armbar. Corey quickly shifts around to a seated position on the mat before bridging up to his feet with Lux maintaining the rear armbar. Corey backs up pushing Lux back into the ropes where Corey is able to step on foot out to the ring apron through the middle and bottom rope forcing the referee to call for the break. Lux hangs on to the hold for several seconds before releasing and backing away.

Corey and Lux circle each other where they look to lock up one more where Lux thumbs Corey in the eye drawing some boos from the crowd that only increase as Lux starts opening up with a series of right hands backing Smith into a neutral corner. Lux lays in several shoulder blocks to the midsection of Smith before shooting him across the ring into the opposite buckles. Lux charges in after him where he eats a reverse elbow that’s followed up with a Running STO from Smith! He makes the cover, hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

Lux kicks out as Corey is quickly back to his feet. He picks Lux up off the mat where he twists the right arm and takes him back into the corner housing Flynn and Duke. Mark tags in and scales the turnbuckles where he comes off the top with a double ax handle to the twisted arm and shoulder of Lux! Corey steps out to the ring apron as Flynn hits an inverted Atomic drop sending Lux into the ropes where Betsy is able to make a blind tag.

Flynn rushes towards Lux who elevates Flynn over the top rope where he lands on the ring apron as Betsy has dropped down to the floor and yanks Mark’s feet out from under him sending him down to the floor as he bounces face first off the ring apron. Betsy immediately takes Flynn where she hurls him into the ring steps!

Denzel Porter: Betsy Granger isn’t wasting any time in taking the offense to Mark Flynn.

Betsy picks Flynn up off the floor where she hurls him into the ring. Betsy slides into the ring where she gets to her feet, she picks up Flynn hurling him back into a neutral corner where she comes forward using her foot to choke Mark back against the buckles. The referee lays the count to Granger who releases at the four-count. She’s admonished but gives no fucks as she takes Mark into the ropes and shoots him across the ring with an Irish Whip, Flynn bounces off the ropes where he ducks a spin kick, he bounces off the near side where he’s able to catch Granger with a single leg dropkick knocking her off her feet.

Flynn pops back up to a vertical base where he comes up behind Granger as she looks to get to her feet, he takes a back waist lock before snapping off a bridging German Suplex!

Betsy escapes the near fall.

CHRIS PAGE: Both Mark Flynn and Betsy Granger are so crisp inside that ring it's almost sickening.

Denzel Porter: Betsy rocking the Manhattan and Island Championship as Flynn locked down the Tag Titles in the XWF.

Flynn gets back to his feet where he picks Granger up off the mat where he drives her back into a neutral corner. He laces her across the chest with a knife-edge chop, followed by a second, and then a third before he looks to bring her out of the corner with a short-arm lariat that Granger ducks under, Flynn spins around into a Pele Kick from Granger to the temple dropping Flynn to one knee. Betsy quickly follows up with a running knee strike to the side of Flynn’s head!

She makes the cover.

Flynn escapes the near falls as Granger. Betsy two belts is back to her feet where she picks Flynn up off the mat, she takes him back into the ropes before shooting him across the ring, Flynn bounces off the near side ducking under Betsy’s roundhouse kick where he bounces off the far side ducking under a swinging lariat from Betsy that he counters with a crucifix pin attempt!

Betsy escapes to a gasp from the crowd as both she and Flynn are each back to their feet where they take each other down with a double lariat!

“Both Granger and Flynn landed hard with that double clothesline”

The Las Vegas crowd starts getting louder and louder as the referee starts to lay the count to both Granger and Flynn. He reaches the five count before the both start to stir and make their way towards their respective corners, at the count of seven we see Flynn tag in Thaddeus Duke at the same time Granger tags in Peter Vaughn!

CHRIS PAGE: Here we go!

The crowd responds with a huge ovation as the captains of both teams step through the ropes and into the squared circle.

Denzel Porter: How does it feel knowing that two cornerstones of CCPE are about to throw down?”

CHRIS PAGE: Like a proud Papa Page.

Vaughn and Duke gaze across the ring from each other as they both take a moment to acknowledge the response from the crowd before they start to circle each other. They start to circle each other as the crowd gets louder and louder before erupting into boos as Betsy slips into the ring blasting Duke from behind! Vaughn drives a boot into the midsection of Thad as Betsy is admonished by the referee while stepping back out to the apron. Vaughn starts to open up with a series of right hands backing Duke back into the ropes, Vaughn shoots him across the ring, Duke bounces off the ropes where he slides between the legs of Vaughn where he quickly is back to his feet, Vaughn spins around eating a boot to the midsection of 3-Pete, he locks in a front face lock where he snaps off a suplex, Duke pops his hips twisting his body while picking himself and Vaughn up off the mat where a second suplex is delivered, rinse and repeat we get the third suplex.

Denzel Porter: Three Amigos by Thaddeus Duke!”

Duke pops back up to his feet where he steps out to the ring apron and starts to scale up to the top turnbuckle while Vaughn is shown starting to work his way back to his feet, and as he stands Duke leaps off the top with a Flying Cross Body Block!

… that Vaughn rolls through stacking Duke’s shoulders to the mat.

Kick out by Thaddeus as both he and Vaughn are both back to a vertical base to a roar from the crowd as Vaughn connects with a chop across the chest, Thad fires right back with a European Uppercut rocking Vaughn back towards the ropes for Duke to rush forward with a lariat that sends Vaughn over the top rope and down to the floor. We see Betys and Lux hop down to the floor where they are shown helping Vaughn to their feet while Thad motions for Corey and Mark.

They enter the ring with Flynn making his way over to the ropes where he sling shots over the top rope with a cross body block down on to the Exiles! They catch him in midair! Corey runs full steam ahead with a baseball slide dropkick to the back of Flynn which sends the Exiles toppling over on the floor with Flynn on top of them. Thaddeus starts to scale the turnbuckles on the inside of the ring while out on the floor Corey helps Flynn up to his feet.

Vaughn, Betsy, Lux start to get to their feet where Thad leaps off the top rope with a picture perfect moonsault on top of the Exiles taking everyone back down to the floor to a huge ovation from the crowd. Corey and Flynn help Thad up who snatches up Vaughn and hurls him into the ring. Duke slides in after him making the cover.

Vaughn shoots a shoulder up off the mat.

CHRIS PAGE: This right here is what CCPE is all about folks; being the best of the best, taking the spotlight you’re given and turning it into something incredibly special like these tremendous talents are doing right before our very eyes.

Corey and Flynn have made it back around to their corner and back up on the apron as we see Duke pick up Vaughn, he twists the arm taking him back into his corner where Flynn tags back into the contest. He steps through the ropes delivering a kick to the exposed ribs of Vaughn before Duke escapes out to the ring apron. Flynn takes Vaughn back into the ropes where he shoots him across the ring, Vaughn bounces off the far side and into a Belly to Belly Suplex from Flynn!

Mark pops back up where steps out to the ring apron, he scales up to the top turnbuckle with his sights firmly locked on 3-Pete! Flynn throws both arms up in the air where he then jumps off the top rope looking for his top rope knee drop!

Vaughn rolls out of the way, sending Flynn crashing into the mat hard on his right knee!

Denzel Porter: That right there could be a BIG mistake if the Exiles can capitalize on it!”

CHRIS PAGE: You have to think that this one’s going to come down to who makes that critical mistake, and you’re right, that very well could have been one of them when you’ve got six sharpshooters in the confines of this six-person tag.

Peter rolls towards his corner where Lux tags back into the match and catches Flynn with a chop block to the back of the right knee as he stands to his feet taking his legs out from under him. Lux is back to a vertical base where he starts stomping away at the right knee of Flynn! He quickly snatches the leg where he locks in a Single Leg Boston Crab!

Denzel Porter: Lux is taking immediate advantage on the right knee of Flynn! He’s got Mark locked in that single leg crab in the middle of the ring!”

The official slides into position asking Flynn to surrender. He refuses as Lux sits further on the upper back of Flynn before transitioning into a STF. The referee continues to ask Flynn to surrender which he refuses. He’s able to reach towards the eyes of Lux where he breaks the hold with a rake of the eyes!Flynn starts to get back to his feet where he limps towards Lux and looks to pick him up off the mat, Lux counters the pick up attempt with a jaw breaker!

Lux shoots Flynn into a neutral corner where he charges forward with a stiff running European Uppercut!

Flynn staggers out of the corner where Lux bounces off the farside and catches Flynn with a Flying Headscissors sending Flynn out to the floor through the ropes! Lux sizes up Flynn who is getting to his feet, he runs full speed towards the ropes where he flips over the top rope with a Flipping Pescado on top of Flynn taking them both down!

CHRIS PAGE: This thing is all over the place!

Lux picks up Flynn and hurls him back into the ring. Lux slides in after him where he makes a cover on Flynn.

Flynn escapes the near fall to a gasp from the crowd. Lux is back to his feet where he picks up Flynn and drives him back into the Exiles corner. Betsy tags back into the contest and re-enters the ring. She starts rocking Flynn with forearms smashes while Lux has him pinned against the buckles as the referee lays the count for the double team.

Lux slips out to the apron at the four count while Betsy brings Flynn back out towards the center of the ring where she locks in a Cobra Clutch! Flynn manages to drive Betsy back into the corner of Corey and Duke where Corey tags into the contest! Thad reaches over the ropes taking a sleeper on Betsy causing her to break the hold while Corey then assaults with kicks to the ribs!

Thad releases the sleeper at the four count before throwing up both hands as he’s admonished by the referee.

CHRIS PAGE: You can’t blame Thaddeus for taking a liberty on Granger when Granger took a liberty with him.

Denzel Porter: Haven’t you and Betsy teamed up before as a part of the Exiles?”

CHRIS PAGE: Indeed we have on several instances. I’ve always had a massive amount of respect for Granger; friend or foe.

Corey brings Betsy out from the corner with a snapmare takeover before delivering a straight kick to the spine of the Impossible Time Traveler. Smith drops down to the mat forcing Betsy’s shoulders to the mat.

Betsy escapes the near fall.

Corey is back to a vertical base where he picks up Granger and takes her back into the ropes. He delivers a very stiff knife-edge chop that echoes throughout the stadium before hurling her into a neutral corner! Smith charges forward looking for a Helluva Kick! Granger catches Corey and brings him out of the corner with a Running Liger Bomb!

Corey kicks out!

Betsy snatches Corey by the right leg as she yanks him towards a corner. She rolls out to the floor maintaining Corey’s leg where she wraps it around the ring post! She wraps it around the ring post a second time before effectively locking in a Figure Four around the ring post! The referee counts Betsy from inside the ring, she releases at the four-count before running the risk of disqualification.

Betsy slides back into the ring where she pulls Corey out from the corner. She takes the right leg where she looks to lock in a Figure Four Leg Lock! Corey counters with an Inside Cradle!

Granger shifts the positioning and now it’s Corey’s shoulders on the mat.

Corey escapes!

Betsy is the first to her feet where she looks to capitalize on Corey by picking him up off the mat and fires him into a neutral corner! Granger comes forward where she hoists Corey up to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Granger steps up on the middle ropes where she locks on to a front face lock. She looks for a Superplex only to have Corey latch on the top rope blocking it.

Corey counters with a series of headbutts to Granger before shoving her backward off the middle rope back down to the mat!

The crowd responds as he steps up to the top turnbuckle while Betsy is getting back to her feet. Corey leaps off the top rope with a twisting neckbreaker to Granger yet lands hard as he comes up clutching at his right knee before capitalizing into a cover.

Granger kicks out to a huge gasp from the crowd!

Denzel Porter: Incredible move pulled off by Smith! I thought this one was over!

Corey starts to work his way back up to his feet. He reaches down picking Betsy up where he hits a throat punch that’s followed up with an Axe Kick across the back of the neck of Granger with the left leg! He makes another cover.

Granger kicks out as the crowd erupts into a thunderous chant of “THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!” directed towards the participants in the ring.

CHRIS PAGE: These fans have hit the nail on the head! This is indeed one awesome encounter between six of the very best in this business today. Like it or not you can’t deny the performances on display from all of them.

Corey starts to get to his feet. He picks Betsy up off the mat where he drives her back into the ropes only close enough for Vaughn to make a blind tag. Betsy is shot across the ring as Vaughn steps into the ring. Betsy ducks under a roundhouse kick, Corey spins around where Vaughn does a handstand headscissors take over!

Betsy steps out to the apron while Vaughn follows up with a Sling Blade to Smith! He makes a cover, hooking the nearest leg.

Smith shoots a shoulder up off the mat as the crowd explodes. Vaughn picks Corey up off the mat where he takes him back into the ropes, Betsy makes a blind tag to Vaughn as he shoots Corey across the ring, Corey bounces off the ropes where Flynn makes a blind tag.

Corey slides under the legs of Vaughn who spins around as Corey gets to his feet, Betsy steps into the ring taking a full nelson on Corey, Flynn enters behind Vaughn where he comes up from behind snatching Peter where he hurls him over the top rope and out to the floor!

Corey reverses the full nelson as he shoves Betsy towards Flynn who traps Betsy before delivering the LOGICAL CONCLUSION! Flynn makes the cover.

Ring Announcer: Winner via pinfall, MARK FLYNN, THADDEUS DUKE, and COREY SMITH

As the dust of the match settles, The Exiles pull themselves back to their feet in the ring.

BAM!

The lights die out.

Denzel Porter: What is up with the lights around here?

Johnny Hitmaker: Hey guys, we’re back now that it smells better- oh hey, what’s this?! Shenanigans? Nobody ordered shenanigans for night one!

With another BAM! The lights come back on, and Peter Vaughn, Xavier Lux, and Betsy Granger are all clumped together, drawing air. But they’re not alone.

L.C.P: Hey! I know that guy!

Johnny Hitmaker: That’s ALIAS! The 2021 XWF Star of the Year, and number one contender to Peter Vaughn’s XWF Universal Championship!

Denzel Porter: This is unreal. I had no idea Alias was here!

L.C.P: That’s some great exposition there. Got any other gems to catch the people who might not be familiar with him up?

Johnny Hitmaker: If it were just for YOUR benefit, I’d tell you to FUCK OFF and that I had WORK to do… But seeing as this is for the sake of all my adoring fans… ALIAS is due to face Peter Vaughn at the XWF’s next Pay Per View, March Madness. He’s also due to face Xavier Lux tomorrow night on XWF Saturday Night Savage, AND has somewhat of a history with Betsy Granger where the two of them were somewhat friends. To top it all off, all three of these were a part of the assault on ALIAS back in November that ultimately cost him his Universal Championship.

L.C.P.: It’s super convenient that you knew all that, even though this guy wasn’t even booked for the show.

Johnny Hitmaker: I know, right?

Johnny smirked and tapped at the side of his head, holding up two fingers with his other hand to

Denzel Porter: Very insightful.

ALIAS stands still as a statue, staring a hole through three people at once. Vaughn steps forward, though Granger and Lux pull him back a little.

Johnny Hitmaker: Some hesitation being shown by the Exiles here. They have just wrestled a grueling match, after all.

Their hesitation means nothing, when it’s ALIAS who moves first. Moving like a frantic animal, he takes the fight right to the three. An elbow finds its way to Lux’s face. A fist to Vaughn’s. Granger charges, but the fresh man sidesteps her, and sends her flying over the top rope. Lux circles back around, receiving a jab in the eyes for his efforts. ALIAS then boots an incoming Vaughn in the gut, and drops him to the mat with a DDT. Lux recovers from the eye poke, only to be spun around into an inverted headlock backbreaker.

Johnny Hitmaker: ALIAS is a house on fire here, taking on three people at once!

L.C.P.: Sounds hot.

Johnny Hitmaker: I think he’d call it vengeance instead.

Denzel Porter: It's definitely payback time.

The intruder sets his sights on Peter Vaughn once more, as he tugs the glove that covers his severely burned right hand down, and holds it in place, waiting for Vaughn to turn around.

Johnny Hitmaker: He might be looking for that Mandible Claw! Thank JOHN I’ve got these fresh notes in front of me, otherwise I’d just be spending all this time ragging on Pinkston!

Betsy Granger comes flying in out of nowhere, taking ALIAS down with a running front dropkick. Lux jumps back in the fray when ALIAS tries to get up, dragging him up and positioning him for a suplex. Granger slides into place next to Lux, throwing ALIAS’s other arm over her shoulder.

Johnny Hitmaker: Double suplex, coming up! No! ALIAS wriggles out!

Sure enough, after being lifted up, ALIAS corkscrews in the air and comes down on the other side of the two battle-weary wrestlers. The turn around and ALIAS instantly drives them back with a clothesline each. Back, and all the way over the top rope! The two tumble over. But Peter Vaughn is there, clubbing ALIAS in the back of the head! ALIAS drops against the middle rope, and Vaughn just started beating on his back. Granger reaches up from the ringside area, and wraps her arms around ALIAS’s neck. Choking him on the ropes, the two of them then work to force ALIAS out of the ring as well. Lux delivers a stiff kick to ALIAS’s gut on the ground.

Johnny Hitmaker: The numbers game is just too much!

L.C.P.: Are we really supposed to feel sorry for this guy? He kind of brought it on himself.

Denzel Porter: Lewis has a point here.

Johnny Hitmaker: There’s history here, as far as ALIAS is concerned.

Peter Vaughn joins the others outside of the ring, and all three Exiles start laying the boots in. ALIAS crawls towards the ring, finding himself halfway underneath it, while the kicks keep coming.

L.C.P.: Look! He’s trying to get away!

Grabbing him by his legs, Vaughn and Lux both yank ALIAS back out from underneath, when a burst of flame shoots out of nowhere! And another! Another! Another! It’s coming from ALIAS!

He has a blowtorch!

The Exiles scatter, fleeing from the flames!

ALIAS gets to his feet, and starts firing the flames into the air. He spies Xavier Lux first, and takes off after him. Betsy Granger is just a step ahead, and both dash backwards as the flame-wielding maniac pursues them. They back up to the entrance ramp, and ALIAS begins to cackle. He lowers the blowtorch, leaving a massive grin on his face.

L.C.P.: What’s he smiling abou…

BOOM!

A wall of flame erupts between ALIAS and his two targets.

Denzel Porter: Please don't burn this place, my pockets can not take this kinda hit.

L.C.P.: What the…

Johnny Hitmaker: He rigged it! He set this whole thing up! An ALMOST Johnspirational plan!

The grinning ALIAS turns back around to see where Peter Vaughn stands in the ring once again. And he closes in.

Circling the ring, he waits for an opening to slide in, but the holder of three World Championships doesn’t give him an opening. ALIAS makes his own. He slides the blowtorch under the rope, and Vaughn tries to get it away from him. That gives ALIAS space to slide under the ropes, and he spears Vaughn to the mat! The blowtorch tumbles away, and ALIAS begins laying fist after fist into Peter Vaughn, who can do nothing but cover up and protect himself.

Johnny Hitmaker: ALIAS! Vaughn! Is this a preview of XWF March Madness?!

ALIAS relents, and roars to the heavens. Groggy, Vaughn staggers to his feet. ALIAS shoves his hand right into Vaughn’s mouth!

Johnny Hitmaker: The Hand That Feeds! ALIAS has it locked in! Vaughn is going limp!

With the flames still burning at the entrance way, ALIAS forces Vaughn to the mat. He keeps the hold in place for a second or two longer than he needed to. Vaughn is out in the middle of the ring.

With a shiny trinket on the ground next to him.

The XWF Universal Championship.

ALIAS grabs the championship, and holds it over his head, over top of Peter Vaughn’s body, as the show cuts away from the ring.

Johnny Hitmaker: Ha ha ha! What a blow to Vaughn’s ego this must be! First he lost the Pro Wrestling Valor World Title to MY MAN JC earlier tonight at Heartache Hangover, and now THIS! Chris Page can SUCK it, and I DON’T mean a joint!!

Sponsor Ad

Denzel Porter: Check out Splat Tv and get caught up on all their shows and movies. https://splatnetwork.com/

Mary Ellen Harrison Segment

The scene starts with a shot of the Las Vegas skyline, all the lights of all of the buildings lit up with the sun setting on the horizon. A few seconds later, the camera slowly pans to the inside of a hotel room, the audio from a TV set can be heard the whole time. The audio is coming from the first match between Kitty Dark and Mary Ellen Harrison at last year’s 5BW Law and Order event*

Madoka Kawada: Ladies and gentlemen. The referee has ruled that neither competitor can continue in this match. He has officially ruled this match, a no-contest. Therefore, still Multiuniversal Champion, Kitty Dark!

The camera then turns around to see Mary Ellen Harrison, sitting at the end of her hotel bed, her face glued to the screen, watching herself and Kitty being cared for by medical personnel and being removed out of the ring. One arm is holding an ice pack on her leg, resulting from an injury she sustained just days before, the other reaching for the remote control and turns the TV off. The light from the screen disappearing, and the light from the outside replacing it.

Mary Ellen: It’s been five months. Five months since one of the biggest opportunities that I have had in my career. After winning the Unlucky 16 tournament, I got a chance to go for the Multiuniversal Championship against Kitty Dark

Mary Ellen takes a deep breath while adjusting the ice pack on her leg.

Mary Ellen: I’ve watched back the ending of that match over and over again in the last 150 or so days since it’s taken place. I basically had the hometown advantage. It was my home promotion, in the semi-main event of one of our biggest shows of the year.

Mary Ellen: But looking at the ending, I see myself not moving, out for the count, all of the energy in my body faded away. I see that and I tell myself that I didn’t get the job done.

Mary Ellen takes a moment, shows a bit of anguish on her face, knowing what she just said, but then shows a slight smirk on the side of her face.

Mary Ellen: But then I see you out cold in the ring next to me, and I realize that you couldn’t finish the job, either.

Mary Ellen throws her ice pack into a bullet beside her before standing up and walking over to the window, taking in the view of the city as she reflects on the journey up to this night.

Mary Ellen: Kitty, that must burn you inside. Knowing that you have held onto the Multiuniversal Championship for more than half a year, knowing that you’ve faced off against everyone that Splat has been able to line up against you for that championship. You have defeated everyone that has tried to take that title from you………. Except for one person. That draw against me is the only blemish on that record you have, and you desperately want to right that wrong. So much so that you were able to sign a rematch against me, AND have it inside a steel cage. It’s only fitting that it’s in the cage. Two animals locked together, with the sole intention of finding out once and for all, without question, who is the better wrestler.

Mary Ellen lets out a little laugh, thinking about the road these two have taken, before turning around fully and facing the camera.

Mary Ellen: The both of us need this match. I need it to prove to everyone that I am who I say I am, that I can beat anyone that goes in front of me, and that I’m more than just a name: That I’m a fighter, that I’m a winner, and that I am a champion.

Mary Ellen: You need it to prove to yourself that you really deserve to hold onto that title, that you can tell everyone that you did indeed BEAT everyone that has been put in front of you. You need it to prove that you really do deserve to be the champion, and not just someone that’s lucky to hold onto the championship because you weren’t beaten for it. Night one of the Denzel Porter Invitational, we’re the main event. We’ve got the stage, we’ve got the match, we’ve got the stipulation. Now we need the answer: Who really is the baddest woman? Who deserves to call themselves the champion? Kitty, you gave me everything that you had the first time, and it wasn’t enough. This time, you’re going to have to bring that much and more to truly beat me. I’ve been through hell before, and I’ll have no problem dragging you down with me for the tour. It’s time to finish this!

Kitty Dark Segment

"I know what you're thinking and you're wrong."

The words come through before the darkness on the screen resolves to what looks like grainy black and white footage of a forest. The reigning and defending Splat MultiUniversal Champion stands with her palm pressed against the gnarled bark of a tree that seems massive enough to be centuries old. She's dressed in dark colors, blending with the surroundings, only her pale hand and face visible.

KITTY DARK: You think you know how to defeat me, as if that knowledge was imparted through osmosis although you failed utterly in getting the job done the first time – no need to remind me, sweetie. I've watched the footage at least a thousand times since then.

She shakes her head, her hair whipping in a sudden gust of wind before she reaches up and absently tucks it behind her ears.

KITTY DARK: You've done some things since then and while you've never managed to say anything I find inspiring or interesting, your wrestling skill is undeniable. So, I'll apologize now: I was wrong about you. I didn't think you'd put up much of a fight the first time. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a genius and I'm rarely infallible. I own my shit. Always. I think, though, that it might behoove you to go back and watch the matches I had after you. Watch me against Samantha Tolson. Watch me in Greece against Atara Themis. Bear witness to my evolution before your very eyes. Our last dance? Oh, that was a warm-up. That was tuning up the band. And now I'm ready to play my swan song – your funeral dirge. It's going to be a symphony of destruction, I promise.

Flashing her teeth for a moment, it's almost a tic, as though she's forgotten how to smile.

KITTY DARK: I made myself a promise when I returned to this business, when I signed on with Overpowered Wrestling, even before this championship landed around my waist: I vowed to never mislead again. So, this is me being completely honest – with myself, with my co-workers, with the world at large – everyone. Pure narcissism, isn't it, to ramble on and on like this? Ah, perhaps. But then, they love to hear us sing those songs of our people, don't they?

A hoarse chuckle fills the silence.

KITTY DARK: I'm lightyears from the woman you faced last time, Mary Ellen. You don't know the first thing about me – hell, I've barely begun to scratch the surface of what I can do. Unlike you, I'm not the interloper, bumbling in the wilderness, squint-eyed and confused. This place welcomed me with open arms and the thought of the belt falling into inferior hands and being dragged back with you to Five Boroughs? No. I cannot allow that, and I will fight with everything in me to ensure that I come home with MY championship.

She pushes off from the tree, moving closer to the camera although the shadows are so thick in places that they hide her completely before there's a flash of pale skin here and there that's almost jarring. She keeps speaking, her voice a whispery sing-song now.

KITTY DARK: Beware the Jabberwock, my dear. The jaws that bite. The claws that catch. Beware. Be wary… I've traded my passion for glory, all the pain and sacrifice to get here was worth it. It was so worth it. God, I wish I could…

She trails off into silence. There's a loud snap of a twig and then her face looms in the view, out of focus because she's far closer than she was, eyes wide and her mouth stretched into a horrible rictus of a grin.

KITTY DARK: I have been given a wonderful gift. I'm just dying to share it with you.
She lunges at the camera, laughing when it topples over, landing to show that her feet are bare and muddy before she turns and dashes away. When she's gone, an almost eerie silence falls over the scene before it's broken by the distant sound of laughter that rises and falls before trailing off into an almost inhuman snarl.

Match Six

SPLAT MULTIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Jazmin Davis: Welcome back to the first night of the Denzel Porter Invitational. We are about to have our main event. I’m Jazmin Davis and joining me, my partner in crime here at the announce booth, the one and only, Skylar Rayner.

Skylar Rayner: It’s been a bit since we’ve had a Multiuniversal Championship defense. There was supposed to be a defense in January, but if a fed closes, it closes and things happen. This gives both the champion and the challenger longer to get themselves prepared for this encounter.

Jazmin Davis: Our two officials and ring announcer, Madoka Kawada are heading to the ring.
The lights dim in the arena while spotlights hit the center ring. Encased in a foreboding cage, it awaits the two women who will fight for the belt in the main event. Two referees enter the squared circle. The officials shake hands, then wait in the center of the ring as the announcer speaks.

Madoka Kawada: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is your main event of the evening. It is a steel cage match. There will be two referees. It is for the SPLAT Multiuniversal Championship! There is no time limit, no disqualifications, no count outs. Decision is made by pinfall, submission or if either referee determines one competitor can no longer continue. Pin falls or submissions may only occur inside of the steel cage.

The fans cheer eagerly at this prospect.

Madoka Kawada: Coming to the cage first, the challenger–hailing from Belfast, Northern Ireland, and standing at five feet, six inches and one hundred twenty pounds… She is the Mistress of the Raven’s Lock and the winner of the 2021 Unlucky 16 Tournament. Please welcome Mary Ellen HARRISON!

The arena’s lights go out and a spotlight hits the entrance. “Night of the Ravens” by Leaves’ Eye pumps through the sound system as the curvy form of Mary Ellen Harrison appears to thunderous ovation from all attending. She saunters to the encased ring, offering only momentary acknowledgment to the fans.

Skylar Rayner: Mary Ellen looks focused on one thing and one thing only — the belt. She’d been denied it once before in a no-contest. She is hoping for a final definitive result here today, preferably with her hand raised high.

Mary Ellen walked up the steel steps and slid between the ropes, finally turning to the fans and raising her arms. The attendees repaid her with applause and shouts of admiration as she went to her corner where the first official patted her down and reminded her of the rules of the bout.
Madoka Kawada: And her opponent, hailing from the Canadian Wilderness, standing at five feet, seven inches and one hundred twenty-five pounds… Some call her the Gothic Goddess, others call her the Queen of Sin… we call her your SPLAT Multiuniversal Champion… KITTY DARK!

The spotlight hits the entrance as “You Make Me Sick” belts over the sound system. The ring veteran Kitty Dark stands triumphantly, the belt glinting around her waist. She strides towards the ring, and Harrison, a sneer of disdain plastered to her face. If she hears the jeers of the fans, she does not show it. Instead, she drums her fingers on the plate of the belt, beckoning–almost daring–Mary Ellen to take it from her… if she can.

Kitty climbs the side of the ring and bounds over the top rope. Unhooking the belt from her waist, turns, and hoists the prize up so all can see it. The gold shines, the galaxy side plates seem to swirl with stars. Kitty then strides past the officials and shoves the belt into Mary Ellen’s face. The two women lock eyes as one referee nervously pries the belt from her fingers and hands it off to a ring attendant, while the other gets between the woman and ushers Kitty back to her corner. The announcer speaks again.

Skylar Rayner: The referees giving both contestants the instructions for this match.

Kitty Dark with a smirk on her face, while Harrison appears to be emotionless. Harrison has had since September to prepare for this one while Dark last wrestled in December.

Jazmin Davis: The referee is calling for the bell. And this one is getting off to a fast start.

The two women run at each other, but Kitty drops into a slide and knocked Mary Ellen off of her feet. The challenger spills forward, kissing canvas as she hits. Kitty leaps up and throws herself backwards, dropping an elbow into the middle of Mary Ellen’s back. Mary Ellen grunts angrily at the impact, throwing her own elbow backwards and connecting to the side of the champ’s head. Both women immediately roll away and rise to their feet before circling each other again.

Jazmin Davis: Quick exchange. I believe this is the second match between these two. I wasn’t able to find a record of them competing against each other prior to the match in September.

Suddenly, in perfect unison, Kitty and Mary Ellen throw themselves at each other and lock up at the shoulders. Each woman pushes and pulls, trying to knock each other off their feet or gain the upper hand. Neither gives ground and both seem perfectly matched.

Skylar Rayner: This will be interesting. Their first bout ended in a no-contest, so now each one has something to prove. How far will they go to prove it?

Finally, Mary Ellen backs Kitty to the corner. The referee begins a count, reaching four before she breaks the hold and slams a punch into Kitty’s midriff. The champ doubles over. Mary Ellen clasps her hands together and drives them up into Kitty’s face. The Goth’s head flies backwards. Mary Ellen grabs hold of Kitty’s hair, steps back, pivots, and slings her foe to the middle of the ring by her locks.

Kitty scampers to her feet and turns, being met by Mary Ellen in a leaping clothesline. The vet slams back to the canvas and Mary Ellen jumps on top of her, hoping for an early upset.

To no one’s shock, Kitty pushes her attack off, kipping up to her feet. The indigence of the mere attempt is not lost on Dark, who fumes and greets Mary Ellen with a kick to the temple as she gets to her feet. Mary Ellen is caught off-guard and wobbles away. Kitty sets upon her immediately, jumping onto Mary Ellen with a cross arm breaker that throws her back to the mat.

Jazmin Davis: Kitty Dark has been on an absolute tear since winning the Multiuniversal Championship. So far, only Harrison has survived, but Dark is in complete control at the moment.

Harrison pounds the canvas a few times before pushing herself up to a sitting position, then standing with Kitty hanging from the trapped limb. Kitty continues to crank the arm before Mary Ellen repeatedly boots her in the back of the skull. After the fourth shot, Kitty was sufficiently dazed to release the hold and fall off.

Skylar Rayner: Brute force attack by Harrison forces Dark to release the hold there.
Kitty collides with the plywood and canvas, rolling out of the ring to the apron to collect herself.

Mary Ellen sees this as an opportunity, getting to her feet, running to the opposite ropes, bounding off them and running towards Kitty’s side of the ring. She soars between the ropes, spearing the champ and sending her into the side of the cage. Chain links bend and strain at the impact. Kitty slides to the apron with a grunt. Mary Ellen rises and drags Kitty with her. Bending Dark over and sliding the goth’s own left arm between her thighs, Mary Ellen throws her enemy backwards in a pump-handle suplex.

Jazmin Davis: The crowd here has been in a frenzy all night. They’ve amped it up for this match, perhaps sensing a title change is coming.

Skylar Rayner: If Harrison wins the title here tonight, I feel like the roof might blow off of this place.

Kitty clutches her back in pain. Mary Ellen stands proudly, moving towards the woman. She grabs Kitty by the arm, spins and throws her face-first between the two turnbuckles and into the ring posts.

As Kitty cradles her forehead, Mary Ellen runs at her and attempts to stomp a boot through her back. Dark steps out of the way in time, making Harrison slam her foot into the unforgiving ring post instead. Kitty immediately grabs the offended leg under her left arm, raising her right elbow, and slams it into Mary Ellen’s kneecap. Mary Ellen grits her teeth, holding back the holler. Kitty follows by kicking the other leg from underneath Mary Ellen and spilling her to the mat.

Jazmin Davis: Now we’ll see what the champ can do. I don’t think it’s going to be pretty.

Kitty hauls Mary Ellen up and slams her face to the corner of the mat, shoving her down the length of the ring so she can truly “enjoy” the sensation of canvas burn on her eyes. When she reaches the other ring post, she cups Mary Ellen behind the head and slams her face into the steel cage once, twice, three times.

Skylar Raynor: Kitty Dark certainly has a vicious streak inside her, as she’s showing us right now.

Kitty pulls Mary Ellen towards her and shoves her back into the ring. Following shortly after, Kitty grabs a leg and arm and pulls Mary Ellen to the ring’s center before rolling her up in a pin.

Mary Ellen bucks out, suddenly, full of life. She thrusts a palm into Kitty’s throat and pushes her away, allowing the challenger to get to her own feet. Both women gather themselves up and pace like caged, raging beasts, circling each other. Mary Ellen rubs the slightly weeping cut above her eye.

Jazmin Davis: Looks like Kitty may have drawn first blood here on the challenger. It’s not a big cut, but it’s early in the match yet.

Finally, Kitty holds up a hand for a test of strength. Mary Ellen hesitates, judging the situation. Slowly, her hand laces into Kitty’s. Kitty holds up her other hand and Mary Ellen reaches for it. Kitty instead sends up a knee, but Mary Ellen reacts in time and catches it, sending her own knee up into Kitty’s thigh before pushing her backwards to the mat.

Mary Ellen rolls Kitty onto her stomach and squats over her, putting the veteran in a Boston crab. Both officials rush over, one of them checking for a submission. Kitty vigorously refuses to give in to the pain, instead angrily pounding on the mat.

Kitty palms the canvas and attempts to power out, but Mary Ellen’s locked in too tight. Instead, she grabs one of Harrison’s ankles and yanks her off balance. The surprise allows Kitty to straighten her legs and toss Mary Ellen off of her.

Mary Ellen breathes deep as she rises back to her feet and turns to her foe–only for a standing dropkick to drop her back down. Kitty gets up first, grabbing Mary Ellen’s ankles, and plants a low blow with all her might. Mary Ellen’s eyes bulge as she yells. The referees chide Kitty for the attack but can do little more.

Jazmin Davis: Those referees can scold the champion all they like, but there are no rules inside this cage tonight. Everything Kitty Dark has done tonight is perfectly legal.

Skylar Rayner: That doesn’t make it morally right though.

Jazmin Davis: I’m pretty sure morals were checked at the door at the start of this match.

Kitty drops Mary Ellen’s legs and runs to the ropes. Jumping on the third rope, she flips backwards into a springboard moonsault, landing on Mary Ellen and going for a pin. However, the challenger doesn’t even give her the satisfaction of a one count before bucking her off. Kitty doesn’t mask the annoyance she’s feeling at this. As Mary Ellen sits up, Kitty backhands her.

Mary Ellen blinks, almost unable to believe Kitty slapped her.

Kitty hauls Mary Ellen up and slings her into a corner. The younger woman is still blinking, surprised at what’s just occurred–the sheer disrespect of it. It’s just as Kitty starts a handspring body block that the rage finally catches up to Mary Ellen. As Kitty soars out after her, Mary Ellen pulls herself up and lets Kitty collide with turnbuckles. As Kitty hits the mat, Mary Ellen’s feet hit her chest in a double-stomp.

Skylar Rayner: Turnabout is fair play. Mary Ellen is about to break a few non-existent rules of her own.

Mary Ellen turns around and rips the top turnbuckles cover off. She looks down at Kitty and sneers. Pulling the champion up, Mary Ellen slams Kitty’s face into the unprotected turnbuckle as the audience eagerly counts.

On the tenth hit, Mary Ellen grinds Kitty’s face into the buckle, scratching her up. Satisfied that likely hurt, she slings Kitty backwards to the mat by her hair. Kitty lands, cradling her face, ruby trickles coating her fingers.

Jazmin Davis: This one’s getting bloody as the champ is busted wide open now because of those shots to the exposed turnbuckle. If you were expecting some sort of scientific match up between these two, it might be time to turn off the broadcast right now.

Mary Ellen pulls herself up onto the turnbuckle and leaps, aiming herself at Kitty in a splash. But Kitty gets her knees up, intercepting the attack and tossing Mary Ellen to the side. Harrison cradles her gut while Kitty rolls over onto all fours, still shaking her head, the impact of the turnbuckle still stinging like hell.

Kitty rolls from the ring, again trying to collect herself, massaging the cuts on her face. Mary Ellen slogs to her feet and goes for an encore of her earlier attack. Whipping herself off the ropes, she again races across the ring and dives through the ropes with a spear. But this time, Kitty is prepared with a roundhouse kick, perfectly timed to intercept Mary Ellen’s head. Harrison collapses to the mat in a heap.

Skylar Rayner: Shouldn’t have gone for that one a second time, but in the heat of the moment, I imagine you shoot your shot.

Kitty rolls Mary Ellen over and slaps on a sharpshooter. One official slides down, asking Harrison if she wants to submit. Mary Ellen cries out in pain, but then crawls towards the ropes and grabs the bottom rope.

Jazmin Davis: There are no rope breaks in this match, but Harrison is using the ropes to climb, forcing Kitty Dark to take most of her weight.

Eventually, Kitty releases the hold as Harrison falls to the mat. Kitty walks away, huffing. She looks at her hands, the red on them, and fumes. Behind her, she can practically feel Mary Ellen stirring. Harrison rolls under the ropes and then pulls herself up with the ring ropes, groaning at the ache in her legs. However, the moment she turns around, Kitty Dark charges her and spears her hard. The door to the cage flies open and they both tumble down the ring steps and to the floor.

Skylar Raynor: Again, no count outs in this cage match, so it’s not like they needed to lock that door, but the force of Dark plowing into Harrison was too much for the latch as the door just gave way and both competitors are outside of the cage.

Harrison is clutching at her back, first stretched by the sharpshooter and then used as a battering ram to get through the cage door.

Jazmin Davis: In order for this match to be over, they have to get it back into the cage. It looks like Kitty Dark has some bad intentions here.

Having lifted the steel steps, Kitty uses them as a battering ram to slam into her enemy, driving her backwards. Mary Ellen slams onto her back and Kitty tramples over her. Unable to stop herself, though, Kitty continues until she hits the side of the cage and goes through it, ripping the fencing from the cage wall.

Kitty doubles back, running at Mary Ellen. She lifts the steps and brings them down, but Mary Ellen catches them and shoves them to the side. Kicking her foot up, she slams the toe of her boot into Kitty’s mouth. Mary Ellen kips up to her feet as Kitty swears behind the fingers covering her lips.

Skylar Rayner: Mary Ellen Harrison getting her second wind here it seems.

Jazmin Davis: That steel cage doesn’t appear to be.

The referees are trying to see if they can get the side of the cage repaired, but the ring steps tore it from the center beam, leaving a giant opening in the side.

Mary Ellen rushes Kitty, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her away from the cage and into the barricade. The covered barrier buckles and Kitty gasps at the impact before sliding to the floor. Mary Ellen rips the covering from the guardrail before grabbing Kitty by her hair and pulling her back up to her feet.

THWACK!

Kitty’s head collides with the now naked barricade. The fans in the front row cringe at the sickening sound. Mary Ellen goes for another whack, but Kitty puts her arm out in time and stops it.

The referees have given up trying to do anything with the cage as they decide to attempt to get the match back inside.

Instead, she drives her elbow just under Mary Ellen’s diaphragm, knocking a good breath of air from her body. Cupping Mary Ellen behind the head and sliding a leg between hers, Kitty trips Mary Ellen forward into the same barricade–harder and louder.

Mary Ellen drops to her knees, clutching her head, but this isn’t acceptable to Kitty. She grabs Mary Ellen’s left arm and slides it through the barricade’s slats before reaching over and bending the arm back as far as she can. Mary Ellen howls as the unforgiving iron pushes back against her elbow.

Skylar Rayner: Even if Harrison were to submit here, it wouldn’t count. The champion has to get it back into the ring!

Mary Ellen, realizing this could lead to severe damage, resorts to a desperate measure and rams a thumb into Kitty’s eye. Kitty, shocked, screeches and immediately releases the hold.

Jazmin Davis: These referees are trying to steer these competitors to the ring, but they’re being ignored at this point. I hope we don’t get another no-contest here.

Skylar Rayner: These fans would go nuts.

Mary Ellen yanks her arm free and puts a boot against her attacker, shoving her as far away as she can while shaking out the arm. Kitty doesn’t fall. Instead, she takes a few more paces, turns and runs at Mary Ellen.

As Kitty zooms towards Mary Ellen, the younger fighter greets her with a Pele kick to the face. Kitty falls backwards to the padded floor just outside the cage. Mary Ellen hauls Kitty up only to bring her back down in an inverted DDT. She immediately covered Kitty, rolling her up into a tight package.

To her dismay, there’s no count. Mary Ellen looks up and sees both referees standing nearby.

Referee: “It has to be in the ring,” the first official reminds her. “Out here, even submissions don’t count.”

Mary Ellen allows for a rare moment of frustration to slip through on her visage as she stands. She bends down and hauls Kitty up, throwing her over her shoulder and moving towards the opening in the cage back to the ring.

Jazmin Davis: I’m feeling a shift right now. I’m thinking we’re going to see a new champion crowned here tonight.

Jazmin words may have been spoken a little too soon as Kitty suddenly pulls herself over Mary Ellen’s shoulder, catching herself in a handstand and flipping over. It takes Mary Ellen a moment to realize why her burden was so much lighter before she turns to confront Dark. When she does, she’s greeted with a Frankensteiner.

Mary Ellen’s back arches as she slams into the floor. She sits up, but Kitty punts her head into the uncovered barricade, knocking her senseless. Kitty observes her prone opponent and momentarily considers, dragging her back into the ring. Instead, she picks Mary Ellen up into a cradle and walks from ringside into the entrance aisle. Then, she hoists her up onto her shoulders, readying a power bomb.

Skylar Rayner: I have a bad feeling about this.

Kitty holds Mary Ellen up just long enough for the realization of what was about to set in. With that, she power bombs the challenger across the guardrail. Fans draw in breaths of horror as they watch Mary Ellen’s limp form teeter-totter on the barricade. Kitty walks across the aisle and crouches, eyeing Mary Ellen.

Suddenly, the champ bolts towards the barricade and leaps over it, her arm slamming across Mary Ellen’s throat and bringing her to the concrete floor in a bastardization of a leaping bulldog. The Irish star’s head bounces off the hard floor. Her eyes practically roll up.

Skylar Rayner: I mean, how much more can these two competitors take?

Jazmin Davis: We’re about to find out.

Kitty rises, glaring at all the fans around her. She barks a simple order. “Move.” A few don’t understand, but most know this means to get out of their chairs and, more importantly, out of Dark’s way.

Kitty walks to the chairs and arranges them in four rows of two, facing her. She then returns to Mary Ellen and pulls the raven-haired woman’s head between her thighs, lifting her for another power bomb.

Everyone can only watch in horror as Mary Ellen comes down, greeted by the backs of folding chairs waiting to break her fall and jab into her in assorted painful places, including the back of her neck. Kitty picks up a chair and begins mercilessly bringing it down on her, occasionally stomping as well, until Mary Ellen lays motionless and bleeding in chair rubble.

Crowd: Holy shit! Holy shit!

A fan, a tall, obviously drunk, man, leans over Mary Ellen’s form and holds up a camera, taking a selfie of himself with the battered warrior. He grins stupidly over the scene.

Kitty slaps the phone from the fan’s hand and the device clatters to the arena floor. She stomps on it, pulverizing the screen. Even though the man is almost a foot taller than Dark, he is immediately cowed by her presence and glare, backing up nervously and muttering a few apologies.

Jazmin Davis: I don’t care what gender you are, you don’t mess with Kitty Dark.

Kitty looks behind herself and barks, “Clear out!” The fans in those seats waste no time in leaping up and getting out of the way. Dark reaches into the clutter, grabs Mary Ellen’s ankles, and falls backwards. The challenger soars overhead, crashing into another bank of folding chairs. Some give. Some do not. Mary Ellen can feel her body screaming in agony from countless cuts, feeling the stick of her gear’s fabric in blood. She stirs in the wreckage, trying to muster the power to fight back.

Skylar Raynor: It may just be a matter of time now, seriously. Dark should get her back to the ring and finish the match.

Kitty looms over her, kicking Mary Ellen in the back and further into the mess of toppled and bent chairs. Mary Ellen rolls onto her back in time to have the heel of a boot grind into her eyes. Mary Ellen’s left hand grabs at the boot while her right searches for something–anything–to defend herself with. She feels a cold plastic up under a chair, then something cold and metallic next to it. A hip flask. Apparently, someone felt the beer’s watered-down beer wasn’t going to be enough for the evening.

Jazmin Davis: I don’t think that’s allowed in here. What kind of security are you running around here, Porter?

With a mighty heave, Mary Ellen forces Kitty backwards and gets up. Kitty rushes towards Mary Ellen to put a boot on her, but is greeted with a splash from the hip flask. The sting of whiskey bites into Kitty’s eyes and various cuts, forcing her to instinctively put distance between them. Mary Ellen seizes the opportunity… and a chair.

Skylar Rayner: I may have spoken too soon. Look out!

Kitty wipes blood and liquor from her eyes just in time to see the flash of metal as the folding chair closes in on her head. The clang sends the champ sputtering backwards, howling in rage. Mary Ellen drives the chair’s back into Kitty’s gut, then slams it upwards into her face. Kitty reels, seeing stars explode around her. She attempts to shake it off and retreat. As she does, Mary Ellen brings the chair down across her back. The weapon breaks apart in her hands as Kitty is thrown forward, back into the aisle.

Mary Ellen stomps up behind Kitty, stooping and shoving her head between the vet’s legs. She lifts Kitty up on her shoulders before running forward towards the entrance stage. Stopping just short of it, Mary Ellen falls forward and drops Kitty’s forehead on the edge of the platform, opening a new gushing gash. The champ bellows in agony, clutching at the crimson cut pouring forth on her face.

Skylar Rayner: So much blood.

Jazmin Davis: Isn’t it great?

Mary Ellen pulls herself up, admiring the wreck of a woman at her feet. Of course, she herself was barely in better shape, but still. If she could knock Kitty out and drag her to the ring, the belt would practically be on her waist. She looked around and saw a cameraman nearby, her camera on his shoulder. Mary Ellen walks over to him and yanks his tool away before turning back towards Kitty. Dark is back on her feet, wobbling carelessly down the aisle towards the ring and holding onto the guardrail for something close to support. Mary Ellen takes a few steps, following her, before spinning and discus launching the camera at Kitty.

Skylar Rayner: No, no, no!

Jazmin Davis: Chairs, you’re okay with? Cameras are where you draw the line?

Skylar Rayner: I mean…

By some miracle, Dark knows something is amiss, and turns, seeing something hurtling at her. She ducks and the camera shatters in the aisle. She sizes the mess up before hearing footsteps rushing. Kitty turns in time to intercept Mary Ellen, monkey flipping her into the debris. The younger fighter has barely landed in the mess of her own making before the champ is back up, with what remains of her energy preserved, leaping up onto the guardrail and flipping backwards. Kitty lands, both knees first, into Mary Ellen’s stomach. Mary Ellen wails as her back is ground into sharp metal and glass.

Kitty slowly rises on her shaky legs, wiping the blood from her eyes. She braces herself on the guardrail, taking in a deep breath as she regains focus. She stares down at the heap of Mary Ellen at her feet before darting her hand into her opponent’s black tresses and pulling her up to her feet. Suddenly, Mary Ellen finds the strength to drive a fist into Kitty’s gut, doubling the champ over.

Skylar Rayner: Are we going to get back to the ring at some point? How much time is left in this show?

Wearily, Mary Ellen grabs Kitty by the scruff of her neck and pulls her back towards the ring and the gaping hole they’d left in the side of the cage. She feels a hand on the small of her back, shoving her clumsily forward. As the Queen of Sin turns to look at the defiant contender, she is met with the back of Mary Ellen’s hand, sending her into the guardrail. Mary Ellen scrambles to her feet and rushes, almost blindly thanks to the blood in her own face, until her shoulder rams into Kitty’s gut. She shoves the champ all the way back to the corner of the cage. A large slam echoes as Kitty’s body collides with the corner. Kitty yelps out in agony, but both women look fit to drop at any second.

Mary Ellen pulls herself up and grabs Kitty by the hair, dragging her back into the cage and shoving her under the rope. The challenger follows her. Again, the women’s eyes meet and they both know it’s now or never. The match must end.

They step up to each other and just begin trading punches. The crowd chants along with each punch as the two weary combatants exchange blows. For a moment, they just stop, leaning against each other in the center of the ring. The crowd stomps their feet, willing these two on to complete this long battle. Mary Ellen pushes Kitty off of her but Kitty just jabs a thumb right into her eye. As Mary Ellen is momentarily blinded, Kitty whips her into the corner, but Mary Ellen leaps onto the second turnbuckle.

She feints a leap backwards, but Kitty Dark sees it and drops to the mat. Confused, she gets to her feet and Harrison leaps back and catches Dark with a cross body, but Kitty catches her in mid-air. She goes to slam Harrison down, but Mary Ellen cradles her.

Both referees drop.

3!!!

DING
DING
DING!!!

Jazmin Davis: The champion retains!

Skylar Rayner: We have a new champion!

Jazmin Davis: What were you looking at?

Skylar Rayner: I was looking in the ring.

Jazmin Davis: The monitor clearly shows that Harrison’s shoulders were down.

Skylar Rayner: Impossible. I saw that Kitty Dark’s shoulders were on the mat.

Jazmin Davis: Let’s wait for the official decision.

Madoka Kawada is waiting in the ring as the title is handed to the referee in the ring. The referee with the title walks over and raises Kitty Dark’s hand. The other referee is confused as he raises Mary Ellen Harrison’s hand. They seem to squabble with themselves over who won this match.

Madoka steps in and is asking who to announce, but the referees are still having a discussion.

Skylar Rayner: Here comes Biff Franklin, Splat’s matchmaker.

Franklin enters the cage and now it’s a four-way conversation. He was followed by medical personnel who tended to both Dark and Harrison as they waited for the verdict. Franklin runs his hands over his head, pointing to one referee and then Harrison. The referee nods and motions that he counted to three. Then he points to the second referee and then Kitty Dark. That referee also motions that he counted to three.

Franklin mutters something rather inappropriate under his breath and asks for the microphone and Madoka hands it to him.

Biff Franklin: First, I want to offer everyone an apology. We promised a winner. I set this match up with this stipulation to make sure that we had a winner. The problem is, after fifty minutes of one hell of a wrestling match, we don’t got a winner. I have no choice but to treat this match as a draw.

The crowd boos.

Biff Franklin: Trust me, I know. But we’re going to make it up to you. On May 16, Splat is presenting a network special called Red Blood Cell. Not only will we have the finals of the GeminiOne tournament, but, provided that Kitty Dark can keep the Multiuniversal Championship, it will be for one final time, the champ will defend this title against Mary Ellen Harrison.

The crowd pops.

Biff Franklin: Under Prison Break rules!

The crowd pops louder.

Skylar Raynor: A Prison Break match at Red Blood Cell?

Jazmin Davis: Sign me up!

Biff Franklin: Until then, still Multiuniversal Champion, Kitty Dark. Don’t get too comfortable, champ. You got Risa Jackson next month.

As Biff walks over and hands the title to Dark, neither competitor seems thrilled with the outcome.

Skylar Rayner: It’s been a wild night here at Night One of the Denzel Porter Invitational. There’s still two more nights of action to come, so make sure you join us tomorrow night.

Jazmin Davis: Skylar and I will be back next month as Multiuniversal Champion, Kitty Dark defends against the “Cosmic Swan” Risa Jackson as part of NFW’s March Mayhem. For everyone here at Denzel Porter’s Invitational, have a great night!

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-02-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (02-25-2022), ALIAS (02-25-2022), Atara Raven (02-27-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-26-2022), Jay Omega (02-26-2022), Marf (02-26-2022), Mark Flynn (02-25-2022), MrBig (02-25-2022), Thaddeus Duke (02-25-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-25-2022)