Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat Pigeons and Flighty Heroes
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-23-2022, 12:53 PM

Dusk.

New York City.

Something pecks on the foil-covered bedroom window of Vita Valenteen. vying for her attention.

PECK!

PECK-PECK!!

Waking from her slumber, Vita kicks off her faux fur pink blanket and lets out a weary yawn. She looks awful! She's pale, even for her. Dark rings under her eyes. Her skin clings to the bone. In short, she's frail and something is definitely wrong.

That doesn't stop whatever is outside of her window from continuing to do what it does, however.

PECK!

PECK-PECK!!

With an annoyed sigh, Vita checks the time on her phone.

6:23 pm

PECK!

PECK-PECK!!

With a huff, Vita yells toward the window!

"OKAY, HOLD YOUR HORSES!"

Vita slides out of bed. Her legs seem to struggle to support her weight. This is not good! Painfully, she makes it over to the window and cracks it open, just a bit to make sure the sun isn't a danger. Typically, direct sunlight would only make her slightly ill. The effects definitely aren't as extreme as vampire legend would have you believe, however with her current weakened state, she's not so sure that the sun wouldn't instantly microwave her into dust.

No point in taking the chance, right!?

Satisfied with the lack of light coming through the window, Vita slides it further open as a rather large pigeon hops onto the window seal. It squawks and dances around until Vita notices the rolled-up note tied to its leg with thin brown twine.

"A carrier pigeon, really? Who uses carrier pigeons in 20-20..."

With the note unrolled, the very first line seems to answer Vita's question before she could even finish it.

BY ORDER OF THE ANARCHY COMMISSIONER!

"Oh no..."

AND WORLDS GREATEST LIFE COACH!!!

"Oh no, no, no!"

MARKETING GENIUS, SARAH LACKLAND

"Oh, whoever did that is SO fired!"

HEREBY REQUESTS YOUR PARTICIPATION IN...

THE SARAH LACKLAND PLUMP PIGEON TOURNAMENT

That's it. That's really all that it says. Vita is left in some kinda way. Her arch-nemesis, Sarah Lacklan is back, and she's apparently the boss, AGAIN!

And!! It seems like for whatever reason, she's taken a special interest in Vita.

"The question is, why?" Vita thinks aloud.

That's when she notices something else written very tiny at the bottom of the note.

P.S. -->

Vita flips the letter over to see this!

[Image: calvarysaidyes.jpg]

The scene fades on Vita crumbling the picture in her fist.

"Okay, Anarchy Tournament, I'm in! Why wouldn't I be? Not only was I personally invited to partake by The Anarchy commissioner, Sarah Lacklan, not only is this tournament filled with a who's who of some of the best veteran and fresh-faced talent the A-brand has to offer, like Ruby, Dolly Waters, Jason Cashe, and The Generic Heel, BUT, it also offered me the opportunity to potentially meet a man that I've longed to stand across the ring from for a VERY long time, and how fricking awesome is it that I just happened to draw that very man in the first round!?"

Vita's eyes narrow as she stares into the camera.

"The "hero" that ran away just when the XWF needed him the most! The "hero" that slapped me halfway across the arena once, for like, literally no reason, and had such a satisfied grin on his face as he did so! I wasn't a vampire back then Cal! That crap hurt, BADLY, but what hurt worse was watching one of the Heroes of Anarchy pack his bags and fly away at the first sign of real danger! After that, I knew everything that I needed to know about you, Calvary, and that's that you're no hero! Not a real one! Instead, you're just another marketing idiot, because a genius wouldn't play hero and act like a coward and a douchebag when he wants people to think he's a boy scout!"

Vita raises her arms to her chest, she's holding the plump pigeon from earlier in her hands. She looks down at it and smiles, petting its head as it coos back, almost like a trained animal, huh...

"So yeah, when this little guy flew into my window with a note asking me to wrestle in the Plump Pigeon Tournament, that I'm suspecting was only named that so that Sarah would have an excuse to send these guys out into the world. She's always liked to make a big spectacle out of everything, am I right!? But yeah, totally in it to kick your butt right back out of the XWF Calvary, and anything that happens after that is just an awesome bonus, like the possibility of finally standing across the ring to my friend and fellow crime fighter, Ruby!? Or the highly anticipated rematch between myself and Dolly Waters? Or all of the exciting new match-ups that are on the table, but before I can dream about any of those possibilities, I have to handle my business with you, Cal..."

Vita raises the pigeon out towards the camera.

*Footage edited post event before Sar could see it - Todd

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-03-2022), BIG PREESH (02-23-2022), Marf (02-23-2022), Raion Kido (03-04-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-23-2022)