Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Y'ALL KNOW WHO
YALL_KNOW_WHO Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-18-2022, 09:51 AM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name: HAHA, Y'ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS (He will not disclose his in-ring name)

Wrestler's Real Name: HAHA, I THINK MY REAL NAME IS WELL-KNOWN THE WORLD OVER (He will not disclose his real name)

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: HAHA, I'M BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND (He claims to be returning, but absolutely no one remembers him)

Wrestler Date of Birth: A GENTLEMAN NEVER ASKS AND A TRUE FAN ALREADY KNOWS (He won't say, but he looks late 20s, early 30s)

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 185 lbs

Hometown: HAHA, I THINK EVERYONE HERE COULD TELL YOU WHERE I'M FROM (He will not disclose his hometown)

Personality: Tremendously affable, always smiling. Brimming with positivity. But also, seems to think you know a lot more about him than you actually do. Frequently claims to know people but then recalls incredibly detailed backstories and previous adventures that the other person has no memory of.

Looks Description: Little smaller than your average wrestler. Lean and quick.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Pic Base, if any: Max Renner from Value Select
[Image: NKVkD5U.jpg]

Strengths: Is Confident to a fault, Doesn't know the meaning of the word Quit, Believes in Himself with his whole-heart

Weaknesses: It's hard to tell, but he might be completely disassociated with reality

Entrance Theme Music:

Special Entrance (if any): Some Guy...

Some Guy

Yeah, That Guy.

That Guy bursts through the curtains with a microphone.

He raps the opening bars of his entrance theme.

"Y'ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS, SO I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT! YOU KNOW WHAT I DO SO NO NEED TO TELL YOU!"
"YES! THE BOY'S GOT NOTHIN' NEW TO SHARE! SO, I'M NOT SURE WHY I'M ON THE MIC, TO BE FAIR!"

He walks along the side of the entrance ramp to the fans in the audience.

"CUZ Y'ALL KNOW ABOUT..."

He holds the mic out to the crowd. No one says anything...

"Y'ALL KNOW WHY..."

He does it again... Nothing.

"Y'ALL KNOW HOW..."

The same. Silence.

"Y'ALL KNOW WHY I FUCKIN' LOVE BOYSENBERRIES!"

He hands the mic to someone from the ring crew, as to not break it, before sliding into the ring, ready to go!

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
10 Count Punches in the Corner
Tope Suicida
Arm Drag
Shush Crowd before Loud Chop
Giant Swing
Airplane Spine
Basically any move that relies on crowd engagement

Trademark Move(s): Y'ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S COMING, Y'ALL KNOW WHERE THIS FOOT IS GOING
Description(s): Delayed Vertical Suplex, Broski Boot

Finishing Move(s): Y'ALREADY KNEW HOW THIS WOULD END
Description(s): Sweet Chin Music

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots:

Additional notes:
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes YALL_KNOW_WHO's post:
Jay Omega (02-18-2022)