Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
☁ STORY TIME? ☼
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-20-2022, 03:15 PM

What happens when you empower crazy?

The scene opens to a dark screen and the sound of Micheal's voice.

Failure was a mistress that I had grown quite accustomed to.

I had failed to defeat the faceless doppelganger at Savage.

I had failed to rescue Goldie from The Nickleman.

Hell, I failed to even put up a good fight, and that’s just recent memory. If we dig deeper…

I failed to take over Dolly Waters’ life that time we Freaky Friday swapped.

I failed at taking over BOB after making the wish that turned me and Miss Fury into one person.

I failed against Jim, I failed against Cent…

Hell, part of me suspects my single recent victory over one Calypso may have only been a fever dream.

Frankly, I’m a failure all the way around.

I’ve come to accept it.

It is my fate.

No matter how hard I struggle or try to change, I will always be the joke of the locker room. I have become the

SUPREME

[Image: Chubby-Gravy-SM.jpg]
jobber...

At least my powers seem to work again as I was able to tag in a few of my others during my last bout with The Chameleon. Looking back at the big Pay-Per-View, Fire and Ice, I’m not sure what happened. Prior to the start of the match, I was obviously Lady Gravy, which was weird considering I didn’t need her at the time, but when the match started, BOOM, vanilla Mikey, and the others never returned.

Suddenly the not so familiar voice of Todd from production cuts Graves off.

"Uh, Mikey, hold on, we're having some sort of issue with the camera."

Blackness

Darkness

Void of light

Where is this place?

ArE yOU sUrE?

Suddenly a dull light warms up behind the thick red fog that’s rolling in around Micheal.

Hello Micheal.

Miss Fury walks through the fog and waves her hand as chains tear through the void, wrapping around Micheal’s arms and neck and pulling him to his knees.

Haven’t you suffered enough?

Micheal doesn’t answer or struggle to break free, he just looks at the floor.

Do you not grow tired of being the butt of life's joke?

Fury paces around Micheal, her fingertips gliding across his shoulders.

Do you not grow tired of constantly being a failure?

...Yes…

SCENE SHIFT

NO!

A heavy hand slaps Micheal across the room! Micheal pulls himself off of the ground to see another past version of himself standing over him!

[Image: glenn-danzig-d2ad21ed-7391-4120-8d52-a787d9b76e66.jpg]

What in the fuck do you think you’re doing!?

The former Graves stares daggers through our newer face. New face Gravy seems to recognize the old face staring back at him.

I know you… Who are you?

He’s us

Another voice calls out from behind Micheal causing him to look in that direction. He doesn’t expect to see what he sees.

Young Micheal Graves, not looking so young, and definitely not looking like Mikey does these days!

[Image: Michale-Graves-1000x515.jpg]

We’re ALL you, except for HER!

Just then a gunshot tears through the room and young boy Gravy drops with a bullet in the head!

The fuck!?

THIS WAY!

Micheal chases after his other self as the two escape the room through some weird flashy portal. The portal seals behind them as Miss Fury huffs.

SCENE SHIFT

“Daddy!?”

“DADDY'S HOME!?”

Micheal looks on in terror as his zombie babies begin to lumber towards him. He looks back to his other-self.

Anywhere but here!

Other Gravy leads our Gravy through another portal and as it seals behind them, the two children melt into a pink goo.

SCENE SHIFT

Tell me more about this pink goo.

Micheal jumps up from the couch when he lays eyes on the doc!

DOCK!?

[Image: Getty-Images-1171809650-thumb.jpg]

No, Micheal, that thought has been implanted by The Chameleon.

The Chameleon!?

He knows you better than you!

They ALL know him better than he does himself!

But they DON'T know US!

ELECTRIFIYING AWAKENING!

[Image: tumblr-bcd526523fe2e2eee8a8ae0385eb4db0-...d6-640.gif]
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGGGGGGHghhhHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hey, Gravy, caught ya nappin'!

Cadryn pulls the rubber tongue guard out of Micheal's mouth along with some drool.

Can't have that when everyone is waiting on you to record your newest promo against The Supreme Machine!

Cadryn kneels down to inspect his good buddy Gravy.

Uh oh, looks like I overcooked the Gravy!

Cadryn hops across the room and opens a door where a brand new Gravy steps out!

Fret not, Gravy! I have a pitch hitter lined up!

Just not the one "Cadryn" was expecting?

[Image: download.jpg]

What, no! Not you!

Cadryn slams the door in his face!

I want that crisp rookie card Gravy!

However, this Graves kicks the damn door down to Cadryn's dismay!

No! You can't- Graves grabs Cadryn by the throat! -EEP!

We are through with your manipulations, demon!

Graves throws Cadryn across the room where he crashes into the wall with a crunch before hitting the floor to a shower of drywall debris! Cadryn looks up as Graves stomps near, and as he does, Cadryn's physical form shifts into Miss Fury.

You have no place here, fiend!

Graves grabs Miss Fury by her neck and lifts her up off of her feet with one arm! Miss Fury snarls back in defiance before stabbing this Graves in the gut with a small blade, but Graves just snarls back and slams the back of her head into the wall repeatedly!

WE!

*SLAM*

DON'T!

*SLAM*

NEED!

*SLAM*

YOU!

Micheal's eyes widen. He knows that something is wrong. He drops Miss Fury, who crumbles to the floor.

I don't need ANY of you!

The older Graves fades away, as does the beaten and battered Miss Fury. Finally, the thick red fog fades away, but this time instead of darkness, theirs light.

Outside of the confines of his own mind.

"Micheal? Hello!?"

Micheal Graves opens his eyes to see XWF production dude Todd standing beside him and snapping his fingers!

[Image: confused-nic-cage.gif]

"Hey man, are you okay?"

Micheal, confused with how he even got here, looks around curiously.

"Where am I?"

"You're kidding, right?"

Micheal takes an uneasy step, still trying to get his barring.

"Afraid not."

Todd seems as confused as anyone trying to follow along with Micheal Graves.

"You asked us to film here Mike! You said that this place held some sort of significance to your match or something."

It was coming back to him now. This was the laboratory where DWR had performed their experiments on Micheal nearly 20 years ago!

"I remember this place."

Flashes of long since forgotten memories fill the screen in rapid succession. All of them blast by too fast to get a good look, but the general feeling is conveyed well enough to know that nothing but suffering has ever come out of this place.

"They said they could enhance me."

More scenes flash by showing Micheal being poked and prodded by doctors.

"They promised to eliminate my physical weaknesses."

Flashes of Micheal performing extraordinary feats like withstanding and quickly healing from various cuts and wounds, Lifting insane weight, and even seemingly teleporting across short distances.

"And all I needed to do in return, was work for them."

A shady group of people whose identities are hidden through shadow.

"But something went wrong..."

Micheal's mind broke, that's what happened. Scene's flash across the screen showing Micheal Graves out of control and attacking the very doctors assigned to help him transition into his new role.

THEN

A shady man in a black suit and a scientist sit in a dimly lit office, cigar smoke giving the room a distinct haze.

"Is there any hope of repairing his mind?"

"It seems that controlling the powers that we gave him is too taxing. He just can't handle it."

"Do you suggest termination?"

The scientist considers it for a moment.

"No, I'm afraid we may have made that an impossibility."

"Then what?"

The scientist considers his options for a moment.

"We erase his memory of all of this."

NOW!

"I can't remember what... But the next thing that I knew, I was living in Pittsburgh selling used cards and raising a family."

Micheal hesitates, getting hung up on one specific detail.

"That wasn't real."

Todd seems a little uneasy.

"Uh, well, we're still filming, so feel free to work through that shit!"

Graves seems to ignore Todd who quickly exits the scene.

"We all have our stories to tell."

Graves draws his attention away from the room that he's standing in as he looks directly into the camera.

"The struggles that we've faced. The demons that we've conquered, and the ones that have conquered us. I've battled my fair share of monsters in the past. Both in my own head and in the ring. I would be lying if I said that my record on both accounts was a little shoddy at best, but that doesn't stop me from dragging these sorry bones out of bed every morning and facing down whatever demon that lay in my path."

"Come Night three of the Denzel Portal Invitational, the demon that stands in my path is unlike anything that I've ever faced before. He's big and strong, nearly indestructible, or so they say, and he, like me, is more of a we, but a we that works in unison, while our we is more of a conflict for control or complete fabrication from a fragile psyche."

Graves shrugs.

"Supreme Machine, I know who you are. Not intimately, not even well, but I know you. I know that you are world championship-caliber talent in any company you step in. I know that you recently faced our Universal Champion, and even in defeat, you came out of the other side looking like a real threat to anyone placed across of the ring from you. I know that any man that finds himself staring across the ring at you should have his final affairs in order just in case, and I know that because of all of these reasons, I should fear you, but I don't."

Micheal steps away from the camera to give a full view of his body.

"Look at me man, do I look like I scare easily?"

Micheal pulls at his collar, pointing out a seven-inch scar across his throat.

"You see this? I got this 16 years ago courtesy of Cyren and The Black Circle, and it was the first of many wounds I would accumulate over my career. What are you going to do that others haven't already? Kick my ass harder? Make me look dumber? Well I don't care how big scary and SCAR-y you are, you can't do none of that shit any worse than Jim Caedus, Theo Pryce, Robbie Bobby Bourbon, Thaddeus Duke-" He's counting on his fingers, folks. "Dolly Waters, Doctor Louis D'Ville, Unknown Soldier, Sammy, Maddy, James Raven, Vinnie Lane-" He's out of fingers! "You get the point! So tell me Big Bad Supreme Pizza Making Machine, what the fuck do I got to fear from you!?"

"An ass whooping!?"

"An embarrassing loss?"

"Some broken bones?"

"A definitive end to this bullshit existence?"

Graves looks off-camera as he considers all of these worst-case scenarios.

With a confident nod, Graves looks back into the camera.

"Yeah, I'm good with all of that. See Supreme Machine, I might not have the impressive record, or the hefty collection of championship belts, or the scary name, or the grungy unkempt monster appeal, but Robert Main had all of that shit not too long ago, and it didn't do him much good against the plucky bastard that just sick and tired of being taken as a joke, and that's something that I CAN relate to!"

"You don't think that I know my role in this match? XWF is nothing if not predictable, and I knew as soon as I agreed to make this appearance that I'd be facing the biggest baddest son of a bitch they could find, because THIS COMPANY just loves finding new and interesting ways of making me the butt of the joke and or trying to end my life!"

"Still, I drag these old bones out of bed each day."

"And why?"

"Because for me, THIS is the only thing that is real! This is the only thing that I can believe in, and yeah, maybe that belief comes with a little pain, and maybe that pain is the reminder of just how real it all is? Then, when you hit the high notes, you can really enjoy them and know it's not just one of the other Gravy's trying to fuck with you, RIGHT!?"

"RIGHT!"

"And make no mistake Supreme Machine SUMA SAMA Pep on the side, I do occasionally hit the high notes!"

Something's happening! The background around Micheal becomes hazy and blurred as it transitions Micheal amidst a Children's choir!

[Image: 7uof.gif]

Oh no! Something sure seemed off about Micheal, and now we know what as his mask and cloak seem to phase into existence!

[Image: Bzeq-SJ7-CQAA66w1.jpg]

The even crazier, wackier, cartoonier, and OFT CENSORED, " DARK WARRIOR" MICHEAL GRAVES!

IM'MA GONNA GETCHA MOTHER FUCKA! AND WHEN I DO, MAYBE I STICK MY IN YOUR EAR FOR FUNSIES!!?

Micheal's cackling laughter soon turns to painful grunts as his form seems to painfully shrink and conforms into the super popular for totally non sexualized reasons, Lady Gravy!

[Image: tumblr-596de3126462571b169d2a0ebe6ab3d1-...82-400.gif]

Who is the Supreme Machine? A man who loves to inflict pain second only for his love of having it inflicted upon himself. Sound familiar XWF? It should because the men standing before you have made their careers off of the same philosophy! SuMa, have you ever been beaten into climax? Micheal Graves has, more than once! Maybe we can beat each other satisfactorily?

Micheal again painfully changes forms into the masked Gravy!

IM'MA GONNA GETCHA MOTHER FUCKA! AND WHEN I DO, MAYBE I STICK MY IN YOUR EAR FOR FUNSIES!!?

Micheal jerks in sudden pain and falls to the floor. He fidgets and groans as he changes once more into the face that we've all come to know as the uh, " normal" Micheal Graves.

Oh God, let him be the one to end my misery!

NO!

Fade to black!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-20-2022), Marf (02-20-2022), Raion Kido (02-21-2022), Theo Pryce (02-20-2022)