Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Fresh Meat
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-16-2022, 07:56 PM

Nothing has changed with Lord Raab as he still locates himself in the alleyway streets of Battle Creek, Michigan. Unlike all the other wrestlers who interact with other people, Lord Raab was not that guy. Apart from his husband, family, and Henry, he had no friends or anyone else to talk to. Nor did Markus feel confident expressing his boring life outside of professional wrestling. He was a pure wrestler. He knew his twin brother had some sort of alliance with Daniella in the past, or at least they were friends. Lord Raab starts to speak.

Lord Raab: "Ah, always good to face a slice of fresh meat, or you are to me Daniella Raye-Weathers. You may think to yourself, you've heard the Raab name before, haven't you? Back then, of course, my twin brother Konrad, well, you used to know him by a different name, didn't mention me because he was ashamed of me. By law, we're banned from saying and using it now because I tried to fraud him by being him. So we went to court, took DNA tests, and it turned out we're twin brothers. We were forced to change our names by law. You know, he's turned to the dark side as of late or at least he's embraced it. Oh, and not to mention, Fizz, his ex-wife cheated on Konrad before he slept with a female wrestler with Minerva, well now he's got a fiancee, a future skateboarder and a wrestler; named Luiza Doe."

Of course, there's no history at all between Lord Raab and Daniella, nor did he have anything to say this time around because Daniella was new and certainly new to Lord Raab being opponents.

Lord Raab: "I have no clue what you can do in the wrestling ring since you've been out of action for seven years. Apart from history with my twin brother, I don't know who you are apart from knowing you used to be married to SM Raye, who I believe was a wrestler Konrad worked with back in the World Elite Wrestling days. Did you know it was almost ten years ago Konrad's had his first-ever wrestling match in April? You see, I don't know jackshit about you because this piece of history is all I have on you. Maybe you have some speedy wrestling moves, and you may have some Spanish/Mexican heritage in you, but is that supposed to impress someone whose first language is German?"

A language Markus rarely ever spoke in, mainly because his opponents wouldn't be able to understand him as the barrels go up in flames as Henry laughs loudly.

Lord Raab: "I don't usually give a shit about wins and losses, but that match with Eli with throwing in the towel has to be one of the biggest bullshit matches I've ever been in. I don't quit for shit. That's always a strength us Raab's, including Konrad, have always had. Maybe after this match, because you were close to him, you could have his number and talk to him, but you got to go through me and earn that right before you do. As I said, I don't know what you can do and no point looking up data of your wrestling record since it's so out of date at this rate. But there's always something I have to ask. Why did you quit wrestling? Why did you abandon some of your friends?"

It was hard for Raab to think of something to say. He didn't know what Daniella was going to say, or he had a connection. There wasn't much information he could work with.

Lord Raab: "Sadly, the past doesn't mean shit, nor does your achievements when most of the companies you've won titles with have closed down. I'm not Konrad. I'm a lot worst than him, despite his increase for violence. But I love violence way more, and I have no problems beating the living shit out of worthless bitches who think they belong after seven years back in the wrestling ring to take care of business. Go ahead and do what you need to do to try and beat me, but you won't. You're vulnerable, and don't think you'll get Konrad to defend for you because he'll be more on my side than you can think of now. Things have changed a lot over seven years, and now, you're paying the price."

Markus wasn't usually a storyteller about his twin brother's past, even if he didn't know the exact details. He takes a quick breather.

Lord Raab: "I'm not the kind of guy you want to be friends with. I don't have any friends in wrestling, and it's why I've been more successful than you have since you've retired from wrestling, and then all of a sudden, you want to come back and prove a point? You are unknown, so you could win and be a threat, but it won't be good enough when I dethrone you to win. Instead, you're going to witness a beating you've had coming from seven years of leaving the sport and not even contact Konrad during that time, even when he was with Fizz before she cheated with another motorcycle racer. I'm going to destroy you and beat you down. When I pin or submit you in the ring, there'll be nothing left of you. I'm a toxic green monster that loves green flames and causing so much pain and hell that you'll cripple to your knees. Because I have nothing else to say to you, prepare yourself to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German monster because you are well and truly fucked."

Markus shrugged his shoulders, having nothing left to say due to Daniella returning and couldn't find any recent information about her past or her wrestling career so the cameras go-to black.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-17-2022), Da Bing Bong Twinzz (02-17-2022), Unknown Soldier (02-18-2022)