Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bigger They Are...
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-16-2022, 05:20 PM

I've been taking a well deserved break since my title defense at Fire and Ice, letting old aches and pains get back to full health, all while itching to get back in the ring as soon as possible. After a couple weeks of physical rehab and mental health therapy, I feel like a brand new man, ready to take on all challenges put in my way. But this week on Anarchy... Battle Creek, Michigan... this is a task that not many in the XWF would willingly take on. With all that being said, getting up out of this bed, putting on a pair of shorts and t-shirt... I haven't been feeling this good about my physical health in a good three to four months.

I walk out of the bedroom at Lexi's palatial estate in Los Angeles, eventually making my way to the kitchen. Lexi is wearing an oversized Drake t-shirt that covers her perfect assets that would otherwise reveal a set of red lingerie hugging every curve just right. She's standing at the island counter working on our pre-workout shakes for the morning, as I pass behind her with a kiss on the top of her head en route to the refrigerator. I grab a bottle of water, shut the door and make my way to a room down the hall that has been converted into an office, already equipped with a professional camera setup including a spotlight and free-standing microphone. I reach into a red velvet bag on a tray table set up next to where the camera is set up on its stand, pull out the XWF Anarchy Championship and take a seat with the belt draped over my left shoulder.

A couple weeks off and now it's time to fuck shit up again. As we are entering awards season within the entertainment industry, I'd like to provide my own acceptance speech about my continued success within the XWF and CCP Enterprises. I'd like to start by thanking Vinnie Lane, for if he weren't so incompetent as a leader for Thursday Night Anarchy, the show would not be blessed with my ability as a superstar pro wrestler and a superior leader of men in the locker room.

Next, the love of my life, the shake to my bake, the one that goes together with me like peas and carrots, the wind beneath my wings... the incomparable Lexi Gold. We first crossed paths around the time of Relentless weekend in Chicago, and quite frankly, we never looked back since then. Her and I have traveled the world together, learning about each other's upbringings and brought light to each other's darkness. We may not always see eye to eye about all of our respective professional decisions, but we always discuss everything with each other to reach a common ground about what is going on with each of us. We are two of the most professional, honest and respectful human beings in the world... and we just happen to be madly in love with each other.

I'd like to recognize at this time my mentor during the early years of my career, who if he had not been there as a guide and a teacher during those formative moments, I would not be nearly the kind of top-notch mat technician and ruthless competitor that I am today. That provides the perfect transition to my relatively new agent, The Godfather of CCP Enterprises... the one and only Chronic Chris Page. I believe that Mister Page is an extremely misunderstood person - his entire career, all he has wanted to do is provide the highest level of entertainment in every wrestling company he has ever been part of. Whether it's here in XWF, the old days of WGWF, FIGHT NYC or anywhere else he has set foot inside the squared circle, Chris has always been regarded as one of the toughest individuals to ever lace a pair of boots, but people just love to shit on him anytime the smallest of opportunities may arise. Mister Page is a legend, a Hall of Famer, an ICON of this business... and for ANYONE to question his intentions for what he does is just absolutely criminal. I am honored that he has decided to recruit me into CCP Enterprises, and I can only hope to bring proper respect to the brand in the months and years to come.

I bend down for my bottle of water and take a good sip of it, before placing it back down on the floor and sitting back up for the camera.

In closing, I believe it would be in my best interests to address the heathen that I am being forced to defend this XWF Anarchy Championship against this week in Battle Creek, Michigan. There are some irrefutable truths about my opponent Big Money Oswald: he's taller than me, he weights around eighty to ninety pounds more than me, he can lift more weight than me and he is quite possibly the most decorated opponent I've had since I defeated Andy to become the champion. I also know that Oswald HATES technical wrestling and will look to make our Ladder Match this Thursday night as physical and ugly as humanly possible. But there's one mistake I already know this giant tug of lard has already made... because of the size difference and his infinite wealth and his previous championship experience within the XWF, he is going to underestimate me. And my friends, that scenario... it's one that I have thrived in my entire career. You already know my story about fighting out of the gutters of The Bronx, spending nearly two decades making a name for myself through blood, sweat and tears, blah blah blah... but I have always survived and even THRIVED as the underdog, because that is my ENTIRE LIFE! There isn't enough money in the world that can replace the experiences I have gone through to reach this point of success in my life and professional career, so to all the haters that STILL underestimate me and the guys like Oswald who think size and money is all you need to be a success... I'll just continue burying every single one of you until the day I go six feet under my damn self!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-16-2022), Lexi Gold (02-18-2022), Mr. Oz (02-16-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates ElijahMartin's post!
Mr. Oz (02-16-2022)