Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 05:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Stiff Upper Lip
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-11-2022, 11:15 PM

Just gotta keep a stiff upper lip for this battle against Erica Marie. All I wanna do is show you the power of BarnCoin and how it can change your life. Is that really a bad thing? Just look at my track record in the XWF. Former World Champion. Enough said. Been here almost 14 years and still going strong. You will answer to your Daddy. I am the Daddy Of Violence.

Just gotta keep a stiff upper lip. Just grinding it out like I always. Faced quite a few legends in my time. I admit I lost an eye and maybe a few teeth during my era but I am still rocking and rolling all the way down to the bank.

I shoot from the crotch from time to time though. Can never keep me down. Especially when a tgirl or two show up for some all night action. Oh yeah! I still got it. Doesn't matter what decade it is, I'm still getting laid that night.

Now onto my pending legal case against Leopold. He isn't even worth saying his full name. All I know is I got the power of BarnCoin behind me. Something that fool doesn't realize with his insurance fraud case. I got the best judge that I could ask for who I could convince this was the only way. Wait until the shock hits him.

Let's just say he may experience some real pain from Daddy. But that's okay. Just know that it was his own doing that caused this. Damn him and his law firm representing the city of Boston against me. This is why its the best time to invest in BarnCoin.

It will change your life in such a magnificent way. Just know that I am ready for this match, Erica. I am not above hitting a girl and putting her in her place if needed. This is a once in the lifetime opportunity to invest in BarnCoin. The greatest thing on the market right now. It is gonna overtake BitCoin, DogeCoin and every other cryptocurrency right now with its impressive backing.

It is worth a ton and I got faith in it otherwise I wouldn't have let the company use my name. Granted, I own the company but that's besides the point really. You know, All my life I have been an entrepreneur at heart. Created a film company and had a hit movie called "The Bus Ride" which sold millions of dollars. Granted, I ran out of ideas and overworked myself but it was fun.

Owned a nice house in Las Vegas during that time. Lost that too. Took a serious approach to wrestling and have practically become a household name. When people see my name on the card, They come to watch me fight.

Took a break from wrestling and opened up a wrestling school that trained some fine talent. Watched the Academy go bankrupt because people got offended by my old nickname. Hence why the Daddy Of Violence was born. Can't use the old one because of people getting pissed off at me.

Now I gotta head to court and put an end to this bozo suing me.

The camera turns on and we see Barney Green standing at the Defendant Podium. We see Leopold D. Morgan standing at the Plaintiff Podium. The Bailiff is standing by the bench. The bailiff goes to speak.

The Bailiff: All Rise for the Honorable Judge Jerry Springer.

via GIPHY

Jerry Springer walks onto the scene and sits at the Judges Bench.

Jerry: Thank you, Najee. Now Let's get to the case of Atteract Insurance vs. Barney Green. I see Atteract Insurance is represented by Leopold D. Morgan, Attorney at Law. Now, What are the facts?

Jerry stops talking and Leopold goes to speak.

Leopold: My client was caught on video hanging around the building that suddenly caught fire and he received a hundred thousand dollar settlement. We have proof that he was the one who started the fire.

Barney interrupts.

Barney: I can assure you I didn't start that-

Jerry bangs down the gavel and goes to speak.

Jerry: Quiet! Let Mr. Morgan speak and we will get to you next.

Leopold: Thank you, Your honor. We got plenty of evidence that we submitted into the court that shows what he did. He clearly used gasoline and then dropped a match and just walked away as the building burned.

Leopold stops talking as Jerry goes to speak. We see footage of Green standing next to the building lighting a match.

Jerry: That is pretty convincing evidence. What is your response to this, Mr. Green.

Barney: Okay. Maybe I lit a match but its not my fault that the building just happened to have had gasoline poured on it. I was lighting a cigarette and then forgot I didn't have my cigarettes with me.

Barney pauses for a minute and then continues speaking.

Barney: Who are you gonna believe anyway? Some nerd in a suit or a true american icon like myself?

Leopold: Just admit you burned down that building and we can go our separate ways.

Barney looks over at Leopold and goes to speak.

Barney: I didn't burn it down. You better be careful what you say or you may find yourself in trouble.

Najee stares at Barney daring him to make a move. Jerry goes to speak.

Jerry: Quiet! I'd advise you that we are in a court of law and that making threats like that won't be tolerated.

Leopold: This is what I have had to deal with. He has attacked me when I tried to serve him a notice to show up in court.

Leopold stops talking as Jerry goes to speak.

Jerry: Since we seem to wanna just shout out. I am going to make my ruling. I am ordering that Barney Green and Leopold D. Morgan face off in a match on the next available Anarchy. The match will take place in this court room and I will be the Referee. If Morgan wins, Green will have to pay him back the one hundred thousand dollars. If Green wins, He will not have to pay him back the one hundred thousand dollars.

Leopold: What kind of court is this? I am not a wrestler. I am an attorney.

Jerry: One more outburst like that and I will have you held in contempt. My ruling is final.

Leopold looks on in shock as Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Thank you, Your honor.

Jerry slams the gavel down and they both exit as the camera goes to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Barney Green's post:
Marf (02-12-2022), Raion Kido (02-11-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-11-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (02-12-2022)