Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Cats and Vans!
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-11-2022, 08:47 PM

[Image: gIvpDqq.gif]

The creak of the metal joints grinding opens up the shot. It is clearly a swing set. It opens to a cloudy day, with spurts of light as if the sun was trying with all of its might to come through.

It just couldn't.

The camera hard cuts to Jenny.

She seemed a little startled, but suddenly began to smile. A creepy, deranged smile. It only showed her from the waist up, as she rocked back and forth, back and forth.

They had been tailing them for a while now. A white van, and through the shaky rearview (damn Nevada roads!) it appeared to be a FORD. And its was MOVING.

They had shut the music off, and now both women were worriedly looking at the rapidly approaching passenger vehicle.

Jenny could feel her chest tightening. This COULD NOT be happening. Not now! Not after everything! She began to breath in rapid gasps. Her fingers were turning white, gripping the seat.

Her bestie, ASH, was in the drivers seat. She was a shade of white. Aiding and abetting a fugitive.....she could NOT afford that right now!

The van was getting closer.

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR.

She could INSIDE the damn grill.

"Should I slam on the breaks?!"

"NO!"

The van didn't beep, nothing. Just kept pace, basically sitting in their trunk. Surely it would crush the small Nissan Sentra.

"I'm not going back, Ash! I can't go back!"

"I have an idea!"

She cut the wheel, hard. The Sentra went up on two wheels but kept its balance, making a turn down a bumpy off shoot road, and the van kept going straight.

They both smiled, laughed, cheered, until the looked forward. ANOTHER WHITE VAN. This time it was coming straight AT them! This was a one lane road, and that was being generous.

"ONE WAY! ASH ITS A ONE WAY!"

"ITS THE FUCKING DESERT! THERE ARE NO RULES!"

She pressed the gas, daring the van to play chicken.

"It's all or nothing, hun."

She took Jenny's hand. The escaped blonde squeezed her hand as Ash accelerated even further at the much larger vehicle. This van, however, DID beep. Frantically. The Sentra just kept coming.

Neither one was budging.

A long, drawn out horn as if the driver was putting their entire body into it, and the two vehicle passed each other, the mirrors scraping each other with a loud thud. The Sentra mirror flew off. The van shook, going up on two wheels before the driver corrected and the van dropped back down to its horizontal base.

The two girls panted, adreniline running through their bodies like an Olympic sprint.

They both looked in the rearview as the driver side door opened. A man in what looked like scrubs got out.

"OH MY GOD!" Jenny yelled. She was beginning to panic. The orderlies are coming for her!

The man walked over and tapped on the window with his index knuckle. Jenny was frozen in fear.

Ash opened the window, cool as a cucumber.

"Are you ladies alright?! It is a one way street! They really need to sign better out here in the desert."

"We're fine." Her tone was very matter of fact. She wasn't fine, neither of them were.

"Where are you ladies headed?"

"Does that matter?"

"Well I am late for surgery, so....if you are fine with going on our merry way without all the insurance stuff......"

He took a check out of his pocket. Why did he have checks in his pocket?! Did this happen often?!

".....Write whatever the price of the mirror and body work is on here. My company will take care of it." He ripped the check out of the book. "I have to go." He handed her the check and sprinted back to the car. She looked at it, and Ash began to laugh.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!"

She handed Jenny the check.

JACK JONES, ANESTHESIOLOGIST
Nevada Cat Hospital

Her jaw dropped. She stared at the check with shaking hands. She stared so long Ash got concerned.

"Jen.....is.....is everything okay?"

She burst out laughing. Kicking her legs, slapping her knees. Belly laughing. Ash began to laugh as well.

SOMETHINGS, THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM................SAME GOES WITH PEOPLE

"So I embark on another Savage adventure! It has been quite a ride since I have been back, hasn't it? Making waves. Get the people talking!

Good, let them talk.

I want them to wonder about Jenny Myst. I want them to wonder what makes me tick. I want them it to eat at them, growing forever more frustrated that they can't figure me out. Leave them in a mystery, persay. Just like this manager is for Angelica Vaughn. Someone I am SUPPOSED to be pulling my hair out about, because, like, who could it be?! Oh my gosh! The anxiety!"

*rolls her eyes*

"I don't care who it is. Bring any one of the #CoolKids. It doesn't matter to me. The more the merrier! We can have a party! Cake and juice for everyone!

My opponent this week, Angelica Vaughn. Yawn. Snooze button! Lame! But, I have to give credit where credit is due....

I LOVED YOU IN HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS!!

I've never been a cool kid, Angelica. I have never been popular, accepted, hell, even liked. You weasled your way into the popular crowd by association, not by any merit of your own. They took pity on you, and brought you into the group to make them look better by comparison. Cool kids? Sounds more like Mean Girls to me. But you've always been a leggy one, haven't cha? 5'11, you're a damn sasquatch next to me! I hate to break it to ya, but as much as they have told you, but as much as they have loaded your head full of superficial thoughts, you'll never be able to hack it on their level. "Tall and blonde" are only some of the key ingredients for being a supermodel. Sorry hun, "Survived a lethal dose of radiation" is not a good substitute for "pretty". I mean, if the US extracted all the oil from your face instead we wouldn’t need to invade other countries.

Don't let me get distracted! My point here is that the company you kept, that you have went out of your way to tell everyone about, has left you in the dust. The same women that are known as both a prude and a slut among the same social circles, depending on friendzone status. Friends like those that Centurion has, that value status and accomplishments over what is inside the soul....."

*she makes a sad face.*

"You poor thing. Bless your heart. At the end of the day, I can never be like you, Angelica. I have backstabbed, bad-mouthed and poached men from all females in my life. Including my own mother, before Neo-Nazi daddy shot her and took his own life. I now have a penchant for meth-dealing black men.

I am too socially inexperienced to know that saying such conveys that I let droves of mediocre men fuck me when I'm buzzing off cheap Vodka and Ecstasy.

The reason I still have friends, is because the boys I do call 'friends' have no standards. They call me slut and bitch to my face, yet I take it, because I want to fuck their friends.

Yet, weirdly, I am happy.

You? You're too busy trying to impress your friends by trying to live up to the bar they have set for you. Cute, tall, blonde, laid-back... Obviously those are the traits you try to let everyone see first, when exactly do you let them see the control freak with more self-esteem issues than personality? All of those accomplishments, those titles.......

You use those to try to prop yourself up, like we are supposed to care? Babygirl, you're in MY house now. Savage is MY show, and I am BACK. You are coming into this match with a "mystery manager", like I don't know who the fuck you're gonna choose........

Tall, blonde, and a part time whiteboard.

You let them draw how they want you to be, but deep inside, you aren't the "a sweet though naïve girl with a big heart and a passion for all things cutesy". You're Tall, blonde, and one of those mass produced stupid girls that just follows internet trends and say "literally" for everything. You're everything you hate, but you tolerate it because the only friends you've ever had tell you how "totally awesome" you are with a cheap smile and a thumbs up"

*rolls eyes*

"I see a lot of what I used to pretend to be in you. I used to care what people thought of me and I was so caught up in images. Problem is, I never played well with others. I didn't conform to social norms like you. My only true friend, ASH, is just as fucked up as I am. And she has taken more beatings from me than drywall in a Kyle's house. How many of these "friends" have you beaten? They brought you in, built you up, and left you to die. They have never let you get close enough to be a threat. Sarah Lacklan won everything there is to win around here, but Chris Chaos showed the world she wasn't untouchable when he crushed her skull with her own title belt......

And now I get to have a little fun with you. It's too bad your 'status' got you a standard match so I can't rip your eyes out and use them as a hacky-sack. You saw what I did to Centurion at the Pay Per View? Gross, right?

Sure, he beat me, but he had a hell of a time doing it. Unlike you, I don't want the accolades. I don't want the titles. I don't want the camera's on me, the attention. That USED to be me, because I USED to be a #CoolKid too, believe it or not. I told myself and anyone in ear shot. As superficial and fake as you are. I was cool in my own mind. Not your type of #CoolKid, but one nonetheless. Commercials, modeling roles, magazine centerfolds, movies, a SHOE LINE for god sakes. I had it all. I had it all but I was miserable inside. I was in chains. I cried every night because I wasn't who I wanted to be, but I was too caught up in the lavish life and the limelight to do anything about it. When I finally snapped, and my eyes were opened that the life I hated for so long was an elaborate plot to make someone else look good........

I COULD HAVE BEEN FREE, ANGELICA.

I could have been free.
I could have been free.
I could have been free.
I could have been free.

I could have been free that whole time.....but I let people like you and your "friends" decide what life is supposed to be.

NEVER AGAIN.

I am free, because I know who I am. I am having fun, enjoying things for the first time in my life. Am I a tortured soul? Hell yea. Do I have mental issues? Hell yea. Am I masking it behind makeup, gaudy jewelry and an expensive pink sports car anymore?

HELL NO.

I am who I am and they can take it or leave it.

*grins*

"I used to look up to people like Sarah and Roxy. I used to pull my hair out wondering why I couldn't be more like them. Why did they always come out of the shit smelling like roses, and I went into the rose bath and came out smelling like shit? I was pretty, I was witty, I was talented. But they determine who is a card carrying member of the fake squad and who isn't. I tried so hard and got so far.......

But in the end, we saw what happened to Chester......"

*she giggles*

"So Angelica, bring whoever you want. I don't care. Sarah Lacklan doesn't intimidate me like she did before. Roxy Cotton doesn't bother me, Kenzi never did, and I don't know who that Milisandre Crowthorne cunt is but bring her too. Bring them all. Bring the cool kids to the playground, and it will be a whole school of bullies slaughtered at once.......

Just then, the camera cuts as a voice is heard next to Jenny.

"How fitting."

"ASH! YOU'RE INTERUPTING MY PROMO!"

The camera pans out now and we can see what was around Jenny on the playground.

Cats.

Dead cats.

Decapitated cats.

Cats with guts hanging out of them. Eyeballs popped, tongue's split in half.

Cats with their fur shaved completely off, and their necks twisted at odd angles.

".....speaking of slaughter......"

"Sorry, I just wanted to have a little fun!"

"You know that is how most serial killers are created, right?!"

She giggles to herself as the two begin to walk, stepping over the dead feral cats that were strewn along the grass.

"These cats were homeless Ash. Feral, on the streets. Many of them with conditions that couldn't be fixed. Many of them were not suitable for shelters much less being re-homed. These cats were a lot like me. No where to go, no hope, no direction. Left for dead. Angelica's family kicked her out too. She wasn't good enough for them. Difference is, I fixed myself, she turned to someone else to "fix" her."

"......and this is some twisted metaphor?"

".....I am going to fix her again. I am going to show her that it is okay to be fucked up. But OWN it. Be yourself, no matter how much you suck. So I killed off what everyone wanted me to be, and I am just going to be me from now on......"

"And these cats represent that?"

"Correct."

"Yeah, you've got a fucked up way of 'teaching' people....."

Jenny was about to quiver her lip before Ash smiled....

".....but I love it. Now lets get out of here before someone finds this mess. People take this animal shit wayyyy to seriously."

Jenny was happy again, and jumped up and down.

"OOO! OOOOOH! Can we go get ice cream?!"

[Image: TemFJX3.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-12-2022), Raion Kido (02-12-2022)