Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
Tick. Tock.
serenariot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2022, 06:40 PM

The scene opens up and we see something a bit different. We see “The Fallen Prophet” Serena Riot. She's sitting in a chair, almost as if it's a documentary about her life. She has a smile on her face, with facepaint to accompany it. Wearing a Green Day band Tee with a leather jacket, she puffs on a cigarette before putting it in an ash tray.

SR: “Allow me to introduce who I am for those that don't know me. I am “The Fallen Prophet”. I am “The GOAT.” I am...Well, you get the picture. I'm a pretty badass chica, if I say so myself. Now, before I talk about my match coming up for the Denzel Porter Invitational...I just want to start by talking about Denzel Porter himself.”

SR: “The man is an absolute legend of a reporter. This is a man who has seen a lot of things. And regardless if those events were good, bad or indifferent he doesn't allow it to hurt his credibility. I am beyond stoked and I'm honored and blessed to take part in this event. And no matter the outcome, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to XWF. And thanks to Denzel for everything that he's done for our industry.”

Serena Riot then claps her hands together, as we briefly fade out to highlights of Serena Riot. The highlights include various moments of her life. As the clips are being played, we hear her talking over the package.

SR: “I first came onto the scene, back in 2018. That was when I first really, REALLY decided that I wanted to do this. And I came from a bit of a broken background. When I was 15...I got charged with attempted arson. I, uh...tried burning the house down to a drug dealer. Who dealt to a friend of mine. My friend died.”

We see Serena slowly bursting into tears. She tries wiping away whatever tears that she can. She takes a deep, reluctant sigh. She doesn't want to talk about this. But she knows that she has to at the same time.

SR: “And all this time? I keep her close to my heart. She's always here with me. And I use that motivation, I use that determination...To burn everything down. She helps me get through the tough moments, and get through the easy ones. She's my motivation for simply living my life. I'm living my life for her. One day at a time. But my motivation doesn't end there, no. I have a son. Jack. Jack is my lifeblood. The dude is 6. And he's the most funniest dude I could ask for. I had him through artificial insemination. And I don't regret a single waking moment of it.”

SR: “But you see, in life? We are guaranteed one thing, and one thing only. And that's a shot to live. A chance to make a difference. A chance to be known in an industry that thrives on uniqueness. As much fun as I'm gonna' have here in Vegas...And I already have. I paid an Elvis impersonator 200 dollars just to do “Hound Dog”. I mean, screw gambling. Give me the moments. Anyway, I'm gonna' have even more fun here, reppin' my main homie Denzel Porter. A guy that really, helped my career without even knowing it.”

SR: “Let me hit you with a little story. A while back, I had tweeted out that I was sick and tired of where I was at. I mentioned that the catering food started to actually taste so good. Because that's all I ate. I was sick and tired of my spot on a bloated roster. And yet, Denzel retweed that, breaking the news. Then, my DM's blew the Hell up! I couldn't keep up, honestly. Until, ZION got ahold of me. And the rest is history as they say. I built my own legacy. I took years and years to get where I'm at. And yeah, Denzel played a huge role in that. And I'm glad he was there for me in a moment where I needed him. So now I repay the favor. And fight my ass off against Dick Wolf and Richie Florida.”

Serena Riot then gives out an all too familiar smirk. She stares at the camera and then winks.

SR: “Now, I'm still that same single mom who loves burning it down. Now I'm that same mom who enjoys kicking ass and taking names. And so when XWF came up to me and they said “Rena...We love you, the fans love you, it only makes sense if you kick off the entire weekend....” Okay, maybe they didn't say that EXACTLY, but they did tell me something that I was already going to do. And that was kick some ass. And I'm gonna' do it with a smile on my face. I'm going to enjoy this. Hell, I'm fired up talking about it!”

SR: “And now I've never been on an XWF show, and I gotta' say it's an incredible honor. To be on a show with the names we have, and honoring Denzel Porter, no less? It's incredible. But I'm going to be so happy when I not only kick off the weekend...But pick up a dub. And then when I'm done “dubbin' it up,” I think I'm gonna' head back to the Strip. And maybe catch a couple shows. Hell, maybe I WILL do gambling after all.”

SR: “Because when I look at Richie Florida and Dick Wolf...they're gambling with their lives by stepping in the ring with me. Oh Hell yeah they are, man. I hope they have enough money to buy-in. Because when they see me, all bets are off. And theyr'e going to be playing roulette with their lives. Because when they hear “Coming Thru The Stereo” by Hollywood Undead? It might as well be them putting their last chip down. And they better have a hope and a prayer. Because this house? This house always win. And then I'm going to burn it all down.”

SR: “Tick. Tock.”
[-] The following 3 users Like serenariot's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-11-2022), ALIAS (02-21-2022), Theo Pryce (02-18-2022)