Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
The InFamous era starts now.
JonnyFNC Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-09-2022, 04:04 PM

The scene opens to run down barn. It was at one point painted red but the boards are so warped that the paint on them is barely recognizable. The boards are also so warped you can basically see directly inside of the barn from the outside. The inside of the barn looks like it's condemned, a broken down tractor sits in one corner and hay bales growing new weeds sitting in another. Jonny C walks into the barn holding a black duffle bag. Johnny C is wearing blue jeans with a black T-shirt with his face on it and a black pair of under armor work boots. Jonny places the bag down on the ground then walks over grabbing a table that's thrown off to a side. He picks up the table then sets it up right in the middle of the barn. Jonny picks up the duffle bag, placing it on the table. He opens the bag and takes out a large folder and leather satchel.

Jonny C - The Denzel Porter Invitational. A super show with talents from 15 wrestling companies competing over 3 nights. Holy shit this is a huge deal. I have honestly never worked on a show this large and I don't think anyone else has either. This is completely unprecedented. This is the perfect time to strike and fire the 1st shot of what will be a wildly bloody war. The sheer magnitude of it amazes me honestly. What type of arena can house an event of this size you ask. The Fucking LA Raiders football stadium. Brand new and ready to rock. I'm not stupid I know coming into this I'm an underdog. I know pretty much no one on here knows anything about me. I listened to the fireside chat they all did where only Denzel had anything to say about me or my match. Some fucking host to do such a bare minimum amount of work before his show. Chris Page is doing little to no homework on Elijah or myself. He doesn't even need to do homework on Elijah he knows the fucking dude really well it's his agent or something but more on that later. Even the people helping host the show had nothing to say about my match. Yes I know I'm the underdog and not many people know who I am but it pisses me off. Do your fucking jobs and research who the fuck is on the show. I'm Infamous Jonny C the world champion of the IIW. I had already planned to be the one people talk about coming out of this show but now it means even more. Now I have to go above and beyond to make myself stand out because to me it feels like I'm being overlooked. My sole purpose from here on out is to show everyone that I'm the greatest wrestler in the world for a reason and hurt all of the feelings I can along the way. I am arguably one of the greatest wrestlers in the world today and not one of those fucking dildos on fireside chat outside of Denzel seemed to even know who the fuck I am. You know what it's fine, I'm cool with that. All that means is I get to talk about myself here. I can do what I do best and be my own hype man.

Jonny unties the little leather ropes holding the satchel together.

Jonny C - I've been doing this for over 20 years now. I've seen the game change many times. Some for the better but most for the worst. For most of the last 20 years I have worked for The IIW and I feel we are hands down the best wrestling company in the world. While being a wrestler there I have won every single title there is many times. I'm the current world champion after retiring Jake E Dangerously in his final match ever. Now I know to all you blow jobs watching this that means nothing. I know our lack of social media presence hurts us. Almost no one outside of me is on Twitter there because frankly we don't need it. We let all of our actions live and die inside of that wrestling ring. We don't need to take to the internet to inflate our egos. We don't need to play tough guy behind a keyboard everyday. We don't need to create lies and stories about ourselves because we are wrestlers who do it better than anyone else can. Yes I do now have a Twitter account. It's very new and I still don't use it very much but I do have it. The main reason behind it is because after 20+ years in the IIW it's time I spread my wings. It's time to find out if I'm a big fish in a small pond. I am as good as I believe that I am in my head because I think I'm the best now I'm to find out if I actually am. Time to hang with the big dogs and see if I'm the biggest one or if I'm just a little puppy. I've done everything there is to do in IIW and frankly I'm fucking board now. That's the exact reason I answered the phone when DP called me. He went on and on about this show he is putting on. I'm not going to lie, it all sounded like a pipe dream to me. It sounded like another promoter blowing smoke and selling dreams. You know how many times I was promised a huge show with a monster payday and all I got was a hot dog in a handshake way too many to count. Yet here we are a few short weeks away from the show and it's actually a reality. Smack my ass and call me Sally because I never thought it would happen. I guess that's the cynical asshole in me.

Jonny unrolls the satchel revealing a bunch of knives neatly packed into little pockets.

Jonny C - DP has his finger on the pulse of the wrestling world. That is very clear to me. In less than a year he has made quite the name for himself. I can fully understand why he called and asked me to be a part of his show. Unlike the assholes on fireside chat with him he realizes what I know to be a fact that I'm the best fucking wrestler to ever set foot in a ring. He knew with a show as stacked as his was he needed the biggest names available. That's exactly why I chose this show to be my coming out party. It's been a really long time since I have wrestled outside of the IIW umbrella and I can't wait to show the world who InFamous Jonny C is. For years I've been referring to myself as the face of professional wrestling. I know that to be true 100% but it's very hard for me to prove that when I haven't worked outside of my main fed in years. I will admit that it feels fucking great to spread my wings a bit. I'm so excited to have new people to beat. I made a hit list of shorts with the names of people I wanted to wrestle. A who's who of professional wrestling and almost all of them are on this show. You better belive I will be backstage making a ton of noise and letting everyone know exactly who the fuck I am. I'm not here to make friends. I don't play nice or go along with the political bullshit. I'm sure as shit not going to kiss anyone's ass. I do what I want when I want because I don't care what anyone thinks about me. That's exactly why I've been calling myself infamous for my entire career.

Jonny reaches into his duffle bag grabbing out a bottle of water. He opens it and takes a huge sip. He puts the cap back on it, placing it onto the table.

Jonny C - Calling myself InFamous is something that always throws people off. They either can't understand what it means or question why I proclaim that. For those that don't know and are to stupid to use Google infamous means having the worst reputation. That's something I wear as a badge of honor. I pride myself in the fact that no one likes me or can stand me for longer than like 5 or 10 minutes. As I stated before I'm not out here to make friends. I don't look at this as an opportunity to build lifelong bonds with people. I don't look back fondly of the days I was starting out. I don't pretend to love the long bus trips or rental car drives from city to city. Working small shows in bingo halls or elementary school gyms weren't fun for me. I was above them then and I will never return to them. I knew I wanted bigger and better things for my career. I know I have more fucking drive in my pinky finger then most have in their entire body. There is a reason why I'm the first face you see here promoting the show. All the other bitches on this card are scared. Scared to come out first and open themselves up to a rebuttal. Not me I don't fucking care. No matter the fed, no matter the show, no matter the opponent I will always be the first or among the first to cut a promo. To me that's very important. I want to control the match, I want to fire the first shot. I'm not scared of anyone or what they will say about me. I don't need ammo on anyone and won't wait for it like most. I will come out here and stand on my own two feet. I will walk to this ring 1st and spit venom so everyone feels the burn because I'm not afraid of anyone or what they'll say about me. Yeah I'm repeating myself a little bit here but I get that and that's fine because it's just reiterating the fact that I'm the best. I will never play 2nd fiddle to anyone. And if I don't know anything about you I'm just going to make a story up on my head and come out here and stay to like it's a fact because that's what I do because I don't care. No one and I mean no 1 can talk shit like I can. To me , anyone who waits to make sure that they can go 2nd and play off of my promo is a coward. From what it looks like to me every single other wrestler on this super show is an absolute coward afraid to show their face. That's fine I'll kick the hornet's nest I'll get things started I'd like to consider myself a trend setter.

Jonny runs his hands and threw his hair.

Jonny C - Before I move on there's one more thing I want to touch on here. There was something else in fireside chat that really pissed me off outside of them not knowing who the fuck I am. These absolute fucking dildos absolutely should have known who I am or at least done their homework before promoting a show that I'm on but I digress from that right now. They decided to go on and on about how night one of the invitational was an addition to the invitational and was an added night. They tried to play it off like it was a good thing that the night was added because there was that much interest. But that's not at all how I see it. They might not have seen that as a shot at me but it 100% was. By then spending all that time going on and on about how this wasn't originally a planned night of competition it made everyone on night one seem like an afterthought. So what, I wasn't good enough to get a call up to the main show. Oh yeah that's right apparently no one knows who the fuck I am. I wasn't banging down the door begging to be on this show Mr. Porter called me and asked me to be on the show. Now I find out that it's kinda like I was an afterthought. That pisses me the fuck off. I've been called a lot of things throughout my career. Most of the things I'm called I understand because I've done things to deserve that name. One thing that I've never been called is an afterthought. Now you got me pissed off and now I'm really going to prove why I'm not an afterthought and I deserve to be on the main fucking show not the bullshit pre show you assholes call night one. You know this fireside chat has done nothing but take shots at me. It might not have been intended that way but that's exactly what happened. Bunch of unprofessional fucking assholes sitting around a fucking fireplace toasting marshmallows like bitches talking about shit they really don't even know about apparently. Let's fucking go baby it's my time to shine now and show why everyone on fireside chat outside of Porter is a complete buffoon. How could you have a show where a bunch of the stuff you're talking about you don't even actually know about come on guys even you have to know how bad that looks. I was already kind of pissed off that I wasn't on the 3rd night but then I find out I was basically an afterthought and that pissed me off even further that's not good for anyone involved in this cause I'm going to burn this fucking place to the ground.

Jonny grabs the folder off the desk in front of him and walks to the wall opposite the desk.

Jonny C - Now you know a little bit about who I am as a person. Seeing as no one knew anything about me I figured why not come out and kick the doors in this fucking show wide the fuck open and give you a little glimpse into the mind that is InFamous Jonny C. At the end of the day what you really need to know most is I'm a wrestler plain and simple. I'm really fucking good at it too. I've been doing it since I was 16 years old and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I'm not going to come out here and tell you some fantastical story about traveling through space or being born in a dumpster. None of that bullshit. Here's a fun little fact: no one cares at all about my upbringing. I know that we all know that But so many people love to rehash that same tired old story. At the end of the day we're all here for one reason and one reason only and that's to wrestle. No one cares what I did last week outside of the ring or what I'm going to do in the future outside of the ring all that matters is what I do from bell to fucking bell. Way too many of these try hards that wanna be wrestlers now spend far too much time regelling us with stories that are clearly made up about things that they've done that to them mean the world but to me mean absolutely fucking nothing. Here's my story then it's all you're gonna get from me my music hits I walk down the ramp I get in the ring I beat the shit out of people I pin them my music hits again and I walk back up that same ramp through the curtain in travel to the next venue. That's the long and short of who I am. I am one of the best to ever do that and I'm going to prove that to every single person on this show every single person at that bullshit Podcast fireside chat with every single person watching around the world. It's my time to show everyone exactly what I can do in that ring. I know not that much is expected of me that's why I was put on night 1 because everyone thinks I'm the underdog and everyone thinks that I suck and I can't hang with the night 2 and night 3 people. That's where everyone's wrong and that's where everyone has pissed me off and that's where I truly shine. The era of InFamous Begins now. A new chapter starts at the Denzel Porter invitational. A new chapter that no one and I mean no one is truly ready for. I'm ready for war I'm packed for battle let's fucking do this. The assholes on fireside chat might not have known who I was prior to the show but I can guarantee you they will never forget the InFamous Jonny Fucking C again.

Jonny opens the folder pulling out what appears to be a picture. He faces the wall and sticks the picture to it. He begins walking back to the table and it's shown the picture stuck to the barn wall is a headshot of Elijah Martin.

Jonny C - That's enough about me time to move on to the unlucky bastard whose name got put across from mine for this show. Regardless if the powers that be don't know who I am regardless if the night of the show that I'm on wasn't added untill after the fact none of that really matters at the end of the day. That's all stuff that pisses me off yes but I'm gonna walk to that ring and do what I do best no matter what any of the outside factors are. Elijah Martin I could very easily sit here and go on and on about how you're a nobody and I don't know who you are. That would be the easy way out because I do believe you're a nobody and up until I saw your name across from mine I didn't know who you were. But I like to do my homework and I like to know exactly what I'm getting myself into. So I dove into your story a little bit and scoured the Internet. I watched YouTube videos and I found out every little bit of information I could find about you. Everything I've seen makes me believe you're a halfway decent wrestler at best. You seem to know what you're doing inside that ring. You're the current anarchy champion at XWF. A wrestling federation with that kind of history and you're a champion there, that's no small feat man I get that. I know how much it takes to become a champion. I also know how much it takes to hold on to that title. Now granted, I might think you're halfway decent at best in that ring and you could pose maybe a little bit of competition for me but that doesn't mean I think you're a great wrestler in good person by any means. In fact quite the opposite actually I think you're complete fucking clown. The first thing I found out was you're from The Bronx. Now I grew up in New Haven Connecticut not too far from The Bronx and spent a lot of time there. And you know what I've learned about people that are from The Bronx. 99% of them are assholes who want to play tough guys. Also the pizza from my hometown of New Haven is way better than a pizza you can get in New York. That doesn't play much into any of this or matter at all when it comes to in ring ability but I felt It needed to be said that New York pizza is hot garbage.

Jonny leans over the table looking at the knives. He picks one up and holds it in his hand.

Jonny C - Elijah I have no respect for people from The Bronx because they try to play characters of something they're not. The Bronx really rose to fame when a bunch of rappers decided to make it seem like The Bronx was way harder than it is. I dare anyone to take a ride to The Bronx now there's a goddamn Whole Foods there. How hard can you be hard when you grew up in the shadow of a Whole Foods. But that being said, aside from my impressions of The Bronx I'm sure Elijah you're going to tell me they're wrong. I know you're going to go on and on about how hard it was growing up in The Bronx blah blah blah the same song-and-dance that everyone from The Bronx has repeated over and over before. I'm sure you're gonna do it with a flat brim Yankee hat and timberland boots on too right. You know I'm dead ass serious. Bunch of clowns come from The Bronx trying to be tough. So before you can do all of that I'll tell you we can agree to disagree there Mr. Martin. You're not gonna change my opinion on The Bronx by telling me your story. I know a whole lot of people with your story homie growing up with a single mother with no father in the picture to help raise him. That don't make you special man shit I'm sure 3/4 of the people on the show here have dealt with that same exact thing that doesn't make you hard or tough. Oh wait that's right it wasn't just your mother that raised you it was the streets. I like to picture young Elijah Martin in diapers sitting on the front stoop watching crack deals go down while people are having trash can fires down on the block's corner. Going to buy quarter juices and little bags of chips right. Exactly Elijah your story is not original nor does it make you seem like a tough guy. I know deep down you're just a punk little bitch who hides behind The Bronx legacy trying to look like he's tougher than he is. I've met a million motherfuckers like you Elijah and not any single one of them has been special in any way. It's a tired song-and-dance that you're perpetuating out here week after week after week after week.

Jonny breathes out slowly then throws the knife at the picture of Elijah. The knife hits the left eye of the picture.

Jonny C - You know how I know you're a bitch Elijah the fact that you need a manager/agent by your side doing things for you. I've never needed anyone to do anything for me. I stand on my own 2 feet cause I'm a real man unlike your bitch ass. I don't need someone in the back controlling me, telling me where to go, telling me who to beat up, or even getting involved and beating them up himself. That might be the biggest difference between you and I Elijah, the fact that you're a little bitch who needs assistance in everything he does. And it would be that dumbass Chris Page who runs fireside chat funny when they talked about our match on the last show he didn't have anything to say about you. Would have thought for sure that your little boyfriend would have chimed in and had something nice to say about you but he stayed surprisingly quiet. You can turn around and say whatever you want about this little arrangement you and Mr. Page have but I see right through all that bullshit. You can turn around and say you don't need him you can turn around and say you're this tough guy that can stand on his own 2 feet but just the mere fact that you need an agent or even have one is a fucking joke dude. I will be walking to that ring on night one of the invitational on my own because I'm not scared of you and I don't need someone in my corner in case shit gets wild. I don't need backup because I'm a firm believer that I am the best in the world at professional wrestling. I would never need someone in my corner making sure shit goes my way. Apparently you do because you're gonna have a corner man on night one. Maybe this is some kind of intimidation factor from you because now I feel like it's a 2 on 1 match. Fact of the matter is I don't give a fuck if you have one or a 100 people standing behind you. That doesn't change a fucking thing I'm still going to step in that ring and when the bell rings tear your fucking head off. If your little boyfriend decides he wants to get involved I'll tear his fucking head off too no difference to me. But just know I'll be in there alone because I'm a lion and you're a lamb and that's clear as day for everyone watching this.

Jonny picks up another knife.

Jonny C - Your boy Page pissed me off with his little fireside chat. Elijah you're going to be the one that pays that price. You might not have started this fight with me but you're gonna be the one that gets it. Your boy is a coward, that's why he's not in the ring against me and you are. You can be a trusty little soldier all you want but I don't work for no one. Again I fully expect you to say that Page never meant to offend me that you work for yourself, that you're your own man and you don't need Page but let's be honest who's always by your side. What was the one and only thing your boy said when running down our match on his last little chat. That CCP would be in your corner. So he made it abundantly clear that you're too much of a coward to come to that ring by yourself. Some fucking champion you are man can't even fight your own battles pathetic. Maybe I'm in my own head, maybe I'm reading way too much into this whole fireside chat thing. You know what I probably am but that's exactly what I needed to light that fire inside of me. It's exactly what I needed to make me care about this match more than I did before. Prior to that fun little fireside chat I was just coming to the ring to show the world that I'm the best but now I'm out to prove a fucking point.

Jonny throws the knife at the picture hitting the right eye this time.

Jonny C - Maybe I expected more from you than I should have Elijah. Maybe I bought into that whole Bronx stereotype that everyone from there likes to perpetrate. I don't know how the hell you're gonna turn around and pretend you're some kind of tough guy because where the fuck are you at man. Oh I know you are hanging around watching the Internet waiting for my promo to drop because you've got nothing original to say about me. I know that's the case. I'm not new to this game. I've been doing it for way longer than you. I can see it written all over your face Elijah you're an unoriginal fuck who can't do anything on his own and needs me to come out here and drop fire so you have something to respond to. Again I know you're gonna say that's not the case but again I'm going to say Yup it is the case and that you're full of shit. You can try to say that's not the case but what I reiterate is where the fuck you at homie. I would have thought someone that likes to pretend there some big tough guy would be out here first kicking doors down demanding action looking for a fight trying to make me believe that you are a tough guy. Yet here we are a couple of weeks out from the show and you've turned sheet white like a ghost man nowhere to be seen. Don't worry I have no problem running my mouth and making outlandish threats. I will give you all the ammunition you need to cut your fun little cute be tough guy promo. I'm not scared. Here's a few more sound bites for you to clip out to use. Elijah Martin sucks. I will outclass you at every single turn inside of that ring at the invitational. You're not even on my level shit it's like we're not even playing the same fucking sport. I am going to beat you within an inch of your life and leave you laying barely breathing in the center of that ring. You're nothing to me Elijah, just a name across a piece of paper from me that I'm going to leave absolutely destroyed. You're a punk bitch And I will show the entire world that at the invitational.

Jonny picks up yet another knife. He throws it up in the air flipping in and catching it.

Jonny C - Watching the few matches of yours that I've watched Elijah I think what annoys me the most about you is your entrance. You take all these bullshit pauses and soak in the love from the fans or even the hate. I don't really care. I didn't pay much attention. I watched a lot with the sound off to be honest so I don't really know. But then right before you jump in the ring is what gets me the most you yell IM THE KING MOTHAFUCKAS. The New York accent on it really gets me. That makes me laugh so hard you sound like an asshole. Now what have you done in this world that would make you remotely the king? I've seen nothing that makes you king worthy in my opinion like literally not a thing. Kings have gotten overthrown all throughout history. Not only just over thrown but fucking beheaded. You can be a king all you want asshole, have fun with that. I'm going to overthrow you and cut your head off because that is what happens to kings. Why be a king when you can be a God. I'm a wrestling God. No Not some limo riding suit wearing clown a real fucking God. Better then you will every fucking be. I'm not a forgiving God either. I'm a God that will strike you down with great vengeance and not even think twice. King my ass you're barely a fucking court jester bitch. I don't know if you're a Game of Thrones fan or not but I'm going to make you look like Ned Stark homie. At one point everyone seemed to love that dude and then just like that because he was a king his head got cut off and he was gone. Oh spoiler alert just in case you haven't seen it yet.

Jonny flips the knife in the air one more time then catches it with his fingers by the blade then throws it hard at the picture of Elijah Martin. This time the knife hits the picture in the forehead.

Jonny C - So let me just narrow it down one last time before I leave you here tonight. Elijah Martin is a complete fucking joke and an embarrassment to the sport of professional wrestling. He wants to refer to himself as a king. That's fine, why be a king when you can be a God like me. I am going to do everything in my power to absolutely embarrass Elijah in that ring. I have trained harder than I ever have before in the last few years. I am at the absolute peak of my career right now. I'm firing on all cylinders. King Kong aint got nothing on me right now. I'm going to show the entire world that at the Denzel Porter invitational. Now I understand that this is just a 3 day tournament and after that it's over but I'm using this as a jumping off point. I'm looking past this tournament to my future in the wrestling world. I've already said the era of infamous has begun and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. When I beat Elijah Martin I expect every single promoter to be banging on my door looking to sign me to a contract for their company. I need to have a good showing here because I need to spread my wings and I need to share my talents with the entire wrestling world. I can't sit here and refer to myself as a God and then not want to do that right? I like to call myself the face of professional wrestling and I can't do that if I've only been in 1 or 2 feds over the past few years. I need to go to all the feds I need to go there kick their fucking doors open beat their top talent claim their titles. I can't call myself the best until I've beaten all of the best. You all know about my little hit list that I got and I'm looking to impress because if I want to take down the top talent in wrestling I need to make myself the top talent in wrestling. I'm gonna showcase every ounce of talent I have during the invitational. Elijah Martin you're just the 1st course, the appetizer if you will before I get to the main course.

Jonny grabs the bottle of water off the table. He opens it taking another sip. He closes it, placing it back onto the table.

Jonny C - I don't see you as a threat Elijah and I never will. I know you're gonna come out here and say the same old bullshit that everyone says about me. Oh he's a broken record that repeats himself all the time yet I've heard that before. Oh there's no way he's actually as good as he says he is yeah I've heard that before and proved that I am. Oh man he's such an asshole to that I respond thank you I try my best. You're a molehill Elijah and I'm gonna make you a mountain for one night only. I hope you enjoy the 15 minutes of fame that being in the ring with me will create for you. I'm gonna make you famous bitch because that's what I do best. I've put a giant target on my back in the wrestling world and that's just the way I like it. I want all eyes on me. Not one person will be watching to see you Elijah because you're nothing, a nobody. If anyone on night one is an afterthought it's you man. All eyes are on me night one of that tournament I'm gonna steal the entire fucking show myself. I'm not just gonna steal a show on night one I'm gonna be the only name that's talked about when the whole 3 nights is over. It's the fucking Jonny C show. Elijah I feel bad for you I really do because you don't even stand a chance with me you don't know it yet but you'll realize it as soon as that bell rings and I come at you like a ball of fire.

Jonny walks to the wall where the picture of Elijah with all the knives it is hanging is hanging. He grabs the bottom of the picture, tearing it off the wall. He spits on the picture then crumple it off and throws it on the ground.

Jonny C - I'm about to turn the whole wrestling world on its head because that's what I do best. Elijah you're just a speed bump on my road to being the God of wrestling. No one is even going to remember you after this match is over because again all that will be talked about is how badly I destroyed you. And I don't want you to sit here and think I'm bragging for the sake of bragging. I know you don't know anything about me or even who I am that was clearly evident by fireside chat. But I promise you this, it aint braggin if you can back it up and I sure as fuck can. I understand that talk is cheap and I'm not out here flapping my gums blowing hot air for no reason at all. I am 100% certain of how good I am and I will show you Elijah exactly how good that is. This is the part right where I normally tell people to be ready to bring their A game blah blah blah all that happy horse shit that every wrestler loves to say. But I'm counting on you bringing your A game to the ring Elijah because why would you be in this tournament if you weren't planning on it. I just want you to know that even on your best day you couldn't lace my boots. I'll see you in the ring night one Elijah you'd better be ready for the beating of a fucking lifetime.

Jonny C walks back to the table where his duffle bag is. He grabs the bottle of water, opens it, takes another sip, puts the cap back on, then places it into his duffle bag. He rolls up the satchel of knives and ties the little strap around them nicely placing them back into his duffle bag. He turns to face the camera, smiles and blows a big kiss. He laughs as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like JonnyFNC's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-11-2022), ALIAS (02-21-2022), Derrick Diamond (02-10-2022), Theo Pryce (02-18-2022)