Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Eternal
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-08-2022, 04:02 PM

Phantom Panzer continues to eat his popcorn, making loud smacking sounds, which distracted the God form of Oswald. The second he turned his attention to the Clown Prince of Chaos and Justice, those large brightly glowing dire wolves lunged, gripping both arms, sinking fangs into the material that is his second skin, causing the sound of crunching and cracking to sound out as it begins to break, causing him to let out a growl of pain and anger. The feral looking man rushed in, slamming a fist into his gut, as black oily blood poured from the wounds and is coughed up onto the ground from the heavy blow.

"It doesn't have to be like this, Brother. We don't have to continue this fight. We can just leave this place. We can live in peace. You have taken over the body and are encroaching upon the soul of your host. You are corrupting it, attempting to destroy it so that only you remain. Everything doesn't need to be consumed by your darkness. You already fill most of the void in all universes, so why do you need to snuff out even more light?"

The God of the Void spit up more of the black bile as he looked at his brother.

"Because you exist. I was alone for so long, and then you had to fucking be born. You had to take so much from me. In every universe, every space of time, you have encroached on me. From the vastness of space, to the actions of those that live in it. Your stars creating life, that life growing and bringing forth more of your light into existence. It sickens me. I see what you attempt to do. You attempt to spread that light even further. To make more stars. To take every piece of space from me. You weaken me. That, is why I do this. I need to live as well, Brother. You forget that fact."

The Lightbringer sighed softly as his imbued wolves kept hold on his brother.

"You forget, brother. My stars? They have a time limit. I did this so that you would never be truly weak. Supernovas, fire itself, nothing I have created to bring light, lives forever. Have you not understood that yet? Light gets snuffed out, so that you can live already. I love you, Brother. You harbor a grudge, that need not exist. You don't need to continue this path, because I am already helping you, whether you knew it or not. You will never be truly weaker than you used to be, but I can understand why you'd want to be lonely again. Sometimes I wish I was alone, but do you want to know something?"

He moved closer, hugging Void Incarnate

"I feel better when my Brother is hugging me. The darkness always being around me, makes me feel comfortable, like a cool blanket when I am burning hot. I wish I had told you sooner, but you always wanted to hurt my envoys, and some you just outright kill. I mean, you're already plotting a way to kill Panzer for contacting me."

Panzer, with a mouth full of popcorn grins the best he can, and gives a thumbs up.

"I love you, Brother. You will never be truly weak."

The God of Darkness looked down, as if thinking, as if he was absorbing all of what his Brother had said. He sighed, as a couple black tears rolled down from his dark eyes.

"You... make me weak."

With that he let out a loud roar that pierced the air, causing Panzer and the God of Light to press against their ears, as he began to emit a black aura around him, causing the wolves to yip and whine in pain as if they felt like he lit their maws aflame, only to snarl at him.

"I love you, Brother.

That is why you must die."

The scene fades to white.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're getting towards the end of this battle of the Abyss versus its brother, the Radiance. I, am the AI once more, as Master Oswald is a tad busy about to end the world as you people know it.

Just like he will do to you, Elijah.

You are nothing more than placeholder for the TRUE champion of Anarchy.

Have you not noticed the ratings drop since I was the Anarchy champion?

Several held the belt, and Anarchy became the C show once more. So many special shows had to be added because the XWF's God Champion was not involved in the title picture.

Now, I am.

People are going to tune in on whatever devices they choose to view this show on, Oswald + the Anarchy title picture = Ratings.

At Anarchy, prepare to lose your title. Prepare to witness the rise of the God Champion once more. Watch as Anarchy becomes relevant once again. No more will Anarchy be seen as the C show, but with a true champion at the helm, running the locker room, you will witness Anarchy overtake Savage and Warfare. We will become the most watched show in every country!

The second coming of the God Champion is fast arriving, Elijah, and there's absolutely nothing you can fucking do, except lay on your goddamn back like the good little bitch whore you are, as I pin you for the 1, 2, 3.

See you in Battle Creek, but you better best be prepared for a war."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-09-2022), Barney Green (02-09-2022), Raion Kido (02-08-2022)