Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's A Long Way To The Top
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-08-2022, 12:48 AM

The Following Advertisement has been paid for by the BG Corporation

The camera flickers on and we see Barney Green sitting outside on a bench in Boston, MA. He goes to speak.

Barney: Let's just say that this standby wrestler is very tired this week. Got a lot of bookings for some reason. Oh well. Stepping into the ring against Jason Cashe on Anarchy wasn't on my bingo card.

Barney reaches into his pocket and pulls out a flask. He takes a swig of it.

Barney: Ah! That's the stuff! The fact that I am stepping into the ring against a man who probably thinks he can beat me. Thinks I am washed up. Well, Let me tell you something. I still got more talent left in my one eye than you have in your entire body.

Barney pauses for a minute to quickly hide the flask as a cop walks by. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: We still filming? Good. Looks like I got a fight ahead of me. A good old fashioned brawl. Which is right up my alley. Never trade blows with me because I will take your best shot and still be standing.

Barney gets up off the bench and starts to stretch as he goes to speak again.

Barney: You look at me and wonder what a guy like me can do for you. Just remember, BarnCoin is the future and a quick investment will make you see the riches over time.

Barney adjusts his eye patch while he continues speaking.

Barney: We accept all forms of payment. So please invest and I can help you grow your finances fast. We are already taking off. Signing agreements everywhere for sponsorship. This is the next best thing since sliced bread.

Barney starts walking as the camera follows him only for the cameraman to trip and then the scene quickly cuts to black as we see Barney crotch level with the camera for a brief second. The camera quickly comes back on as we are now back to eye level with Barney Green driving a car. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Just look at this fancy car I managed to get through the power of BarnCoin. I can help you, Jason Cashe. But you gotta be willing to spend that money. Just trust me.

Barney stops at a red light and continues speaking.

Barney: You may think your brutish ways intimidate me. If you really wanted to intimidate me, You wouldn't look so tough. I can handle tough guys like you. I am the Daddy Of Violence. Just remember, I enjoy the pain to a degree.

Barney starts driving again and takes a swig from that flask. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Today is my day in court against Leopold D. Morgan. That guy has no clue what I have planned for him. He is gonna get the shock of a lifetime.

The camera shuts off and comes back where we see Barney Green standing in front of a court house.

Barney: Just remember, Please invest in BarnCoin and be the people that help take the financial industry to its knees. I've built companies before and am a proven star.

The camera zooms into Barney as he continues speaking.

Barney: It's a long way to the top I guess even if I have been here forever. This will be the best day of my life. Time for me to show that bozo a thing or two about court.

The camera fades out.

Please visit BarnCoin.tk for more info about this life saving investment. We have helped millions of people already and we are only just getting started.

So it looks like Jason Cashe has met a few of my friends already. BoB wasn't an evil group like some people claim. It was a brotherhood of friends willing to stand up for themselves no matter what cost.

You get to meet me. Been here almost 14 years. You are looking at a veteran who has everything to gain from beating you in the ring, This will be just another speed bump in my life but I welcome it.

Hit me with everything you got. I wanna see what you are capable of in that very ring. I am not a bastard. Just a guy with some decency left in life to stand up for what he feels is right. Even if I may look like an asshole in the end. It is what it is.

I don't really have much left to say. Just bring it. Show me what you are capable of. Prove to me why i should be scared. Daddy is waiting for that fight. People like you tend to fizzle out. They can't hang with Daddy in the ring.

Until next time,

---Barney Green

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-08-2022), Charlie Nickles (02-08-2022), Jason Cashe (02-08-2022), Raion Kido (02-08-2022), Theo Pryce (02-08-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-08-2022)