Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Sleep
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-07-2022, 10:54 PM

"I promise.." Cashe was giving his word on something as he sat at the edge of a bed. "No more taking out loans from the Midget Mafia."

"Good. They threatened to kill Winston and I don't want to have to go Kill Bill on a bunch of Little People!"

Her voice carried as she wasn't seen but heard from inside the bathroom.

========

"First and foremost, no, I don't want to invest, know about or hear about any cryptocurrency. Let's get that out of the way because while I barely keep change on me? If I can't get a bag of chips out of a vending machine with it, it's not for me. I barely use a CashApp..

Now let's get to the guts of some shit.. Do you really consider yourself a 'standby wrestler'?

You said it yourself so I'd assume that's the case. See, I feel in part I should take you seriously. I feel that you were a name at one point and sometimes what was can become what is once again. I know that better than most will claim. I know the fall and rise of this business but bruh.. Are you really partially blind?!

Like.. For real, for real? That's rough!"

========

As the bathroom light switches off, Josslynn appears through the doorway and she is gorgeously stunning! Wearing a nightie that hugged her just right and tight. She steps into Cashe, hugging his head. His arms wrap around her as his face pressed against her stomach. He could feel her warmth as he pulled in her scent through his nose.

"You smell good.." He whispers as if just wanting to tell himself.

"Are you ready for bed?" She responds. Through the window in the room, the sky was dark. Who knows what time it actually was but it was clear they were calling it a day. "Today was a long.. I'm tired.."

Pulling his face from her midsection, she leans down and kisses him. First on the top of his head and as her hands hold onto each side of his face, she kisses him on the lips. "Remember, we have to leave early. No telling what time these people will come home!"

They were intruders in someone else's home Not the first time they had used someone's property as an uninvited sleepover. It was risky and they both enjoyed the ride of excitement that being in someone else's world gave them. They would find pictures and try to give the faces names, lives, and backstories. "I know. You get some sleep my Woo Saah and I'll write the note.." They always left a thank you note.

========

"So let me get this straight. You're the self proclaimed 'Daddy of Violence' but you only have one good eye? An eye patch helps the toughness for a pirate but I don't see a parrot on your fucking shoulder so I'm confused! Should I be concerned? No? Probably not..

You place confusion because while you're spouting off about nicknames and who you were in 2012 or in 2017 even, you call yourself standby. You told someone to look you in the eye and tell you that you'll fail. Guess what Barney? You will fail. You will fail and you will fall because you might be the Daddy of Violence but I'll accept the role of Step Father and I'ma beat you like you're someone else's red headed demon seed who needs more discipline!"[/i]

========

Standing up off the bed's edge, Cashe kisses Josslynn again before she climbs onto the bed and disappears under the thick covers. All you hear is a moaning of comfort. Cashe smiles and leaves the bedroom.

Peaking out of the front window of the home, Cashe looks for any signs of the people who lived here. There was no telling when they would come back. He was anxious but not because of the B&E he and his girlfriend did. One could argue he was an addict. He craved the next fight after the last fight ends and that craving just grows until he punches a Police Horse at a Protest.. Long story..

He begins to pace around the living room. Letting his thoughts blossom into visions of what could be and what is upcoming. A lot of bad wiring in his upstairs to be honest..

========

"From Oswald to TK and now you, I'm getting very familiar with Bastards and the company they keep. I love TK and Bourbon, I too love Potatoes! So they're co-sign of you gives me hope for what this match COULD be! Now you can point out that I lost at Fire & Ice and you're right, TK beat me. Losing comes with the job and I will bounce back. I've been doing pretty well for myself otherwise. I can improve, I can decline and THAT is the true beauty of this business! Always be surrounded by those that can break you down because otherwise you are sitting in a pool that doesn't add the threat of drowning by its depths.

You? I'm unsure of what you are for me. A threat or a rock that I skip across the water's surface? Should I be concerned about Charlie Nickles showing up like he did during your match with Raab? He hid it well but you needed him to beat Raab. I've beaten Raab, years back, a few times. I didn't need help to do it so I am wondering how much of a threat you can be?

Who knows though.. I beat Oswald, another Bastard affiliate and he is getting a shot at the Anarchy Championship this same show. Maybe your loss is also your gain! See with me Barney, I'm not asking for title shots, no.. I just want a ring and someone to fight back! Are you that somebody Barney?

Can you be?"

========

Sitting on the couch, he grabs a pen and pad of paper from one of their backpacks and begins writing. "To Whoever Lives Here.."

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-08-2022), ALIAS (02-08-2022), Barney Green (02-08-2022), Raion Kido (02-08-2022), Theo Pryce (02-08-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-07-2022)