Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption
Calvary Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-02-2022, 02:09 PM

Darkness.

Blink.

An object is just out of vision and is distorted.

Blink.

Still fuzzy although there is a metallic aspect to it. Something huge.

Blink.
Blink.
Blink.

Finally, normal vision resumes as the sheen of the metal comes into picture. It’s the side of a vessel with writing on it in an unreadable language.

Blink.

Now the words are discernible. “The Crusade” is written along the side of this chunk of metal. Various ships soar by with aerial combat happening in the dark, night sky above. The sounds of gunfire and lasers echos through the space. The unmistakable smell of burning flesh and blood lingers in the air.

This is a battleground.

A figure steps out beside the wreckage with blood dripping from his head. He falls to a knee touching his head for a moment before wincing. The figure is dressed in a tightly-woven fabric suit that seems to be undamaged minus one large cut across the chest. The dark-haired figure tosses his cape over his shoulder before gritting his teeth. His whole body tenses as if preparing himself for battle.

The Calvary has definitely seen better days.

CRSKH.

Our vision looks down to see that we’ve stepped on some rocks that have grinded themselves together. We look back up to see the face of Calvary turned towards us. A look of recognition.

A look of hatred.

“You.”

A word so soft, you could have sworn it was a whisper despite hearing it from fifty feet away.

In blinding speed, we’re being lifted by our throat as he closed the distance with his powerful hand gripping the sides of our windpipe. Hammering shots down on the arm to break the hold are in vain as his arm is not budging. His hatred is unwavering as his eyes begin to glow a bright, fiery red.

“Your time is over.”

A searing sensation strikes our face as the heat blasting into our face is quickly disintegrating our face. Hot pain followed by nothing.

Darkness.

Today…

“I’m back."

Calvary looks very different compared to the last scene. His hair is back to immaculate, and his suit has been repaired with no signs of former damage. He stands with his hands behind his back as he looks through a barred window to the world outside.

“For two years, I was called into battle and pulled away from this new home. War raged among the stars, and I was beckoned to its battleground. But victory was claimed and now I’m back to finish what I started. My destiny was momentarily delayed, but now I shall claim what was rightfully mine.

“This is my redemption.

“But I know what redemption means. It means hard work, determination, and the will to keep fighting. But I know that I can’t simply wish it into existence. I can’t call upon my former employers, The Divinity, and ask them to make me into god status. I can't call upon those who have fallen before me to recognize my name. Rather than be gifted my place amongst the pantheon, I’ll simply take it. Like a game of tug of war, I’ll take my respect one tug at a time.

“Tommy Wish has the unenviable position of being the first victim on my Redemption Tour. But our paths are not the same. While you try to cheat your way into history, I aim to solidify mine through my accomplishments.

“Three years ago, you stumbled across your only moments of glory when you found two men sleeping soundly before pinning them to the floor. Thus, you earned the Xtreme Championship in the most unremarkable way possible. Nearly a decade here, and all you can claim to hold is fluke victories over forgettable champions.

“Your aspirations of one day being the Universal Champion will never come in such convenient ways. You won’t be able to take advantage of them like you did Zane Norrison and Snow. Your wishes have gotten you so far, but there’s no overcoming me by sheer desire.

“It takes hard work and putting in the work.

“But that’s what’s always held you back. You can’t…won’t do what it takes to rise to the top. Your wishes are your drive, and your engine is running on empty as a result. While you sit parked on the side of the road, I’m zooming by undeterred.

“You’ve had two run-ins with fame so allow me to give you a third. But you won't find me asleep at the wheel. Your victory won't be as simple as that. At Anarchy, you will find that your wishing well is coming up dry.

“Because I’m ready to ascend to the next level while your drive keeps you parked in neutral. Unable to move up the hill and only waiting for someone to bump you even further down.

"Allow me to be that someone.

“Wish you may and wish you might…

“My fist is the last thing you’ll see tonight.

“Sweet dreams, Tommy.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Calvary's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-02-2022), Charlie Nickles (02-02-2022), Corey Smith (02-02-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-02-2022)