Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Match, Backstage
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-31-2022, 11:20 AM

No one had ever said it would be easy, but finally, Raion Kido had had his first ever wrestling match on a global scale.

Having already left the ring, and in the din of the arena that can be still faintly heard backstage, the Lion is sitting down on a bench, a towel wrapped around his neck, and pouring down a bottle of water on top of his head - but not before taking a swig.

He lets the cool water cool his head and throat, staring blankly at the ground before looking up to see someone coming in his direction.

Not wanting to be rude, the Lion picks himself up from the bench...

[Image: yfesfA4.jpg]

Signature courtesy of Atara Themis!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Raion Kido's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-31-2022), BGTL (01-31-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (01-31-2022), Theo Pryce (01-31-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2022, 12:07 PM

And who should walk up, but "The King of the Midcarders" Mark Flynn...

Having himself earlier in the night regained the XWF Tag Titles with his partner... Wait, where is NK?

Draped across Flynn's shoulder is his XWF Tag Title belt... Meanwhile at Flynn's waist, being carried like heavy luggage... NK is being held mere inches above the ground, still completely unconscious after eating a Dead Man's Hand from Robert Main. Flynn has latched NK's tag belt around the North Korean's waist and is using the belt like a handle to carry around his out-cold tag team partner.

At first, Flynn seems to ignore Raion Kido, setting his partner face-down on the ground, then lifting up a boot on the bench to tighten his laces.

Once they're sufficiently tight, Flynn finally looks Kido up and down.

"Good match." Flynn says... Not quite with the tone of one giving a compliment, more closely one stating an obvious fact.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-31-2022), Corey Smith (01-31-2022), Raion Kido (01-31-2022), Theo Pryce (01-31-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2022, 12:22 PM

(01-31-2022, 12:07 PM)Mark Flynn Said: And who should walk up, but "The King of the Midcarders" Mark Flynn...

Having himself earlier in the night regained the XWF Tag Titles with his partner... Wait, where is NK?

Draped across Flynn's shoulder is his XWF Tag Title belt... Meanwhile at Flynn's waist, being carried like heavy luggage... NK is being held mere inches above the ground, still completely unconscious after eating a Dead Man's Hand from Robert Main. Flynn has latched NK's tag belt around the North Korean's waist and is using the belt like a handle to carry around his out-cold tag team partner.

At first, Flynn seems to ignore Raion Kido, setting his partner face-down on the ground, then lifting up a boot on the bench to tighten his laces.

Once they're sufficiently tight, Flynn finally looks Kido up and down.

"Good match." Flynn says... Not quite with the tone of one giving a compliment, more closely one stating an obvious fact.

Raion looks at the unconscious new half of the XWF Tag Team Champions, and then at the King of the Midcarders. Even if it wasn't a congratulations wish, it was a good word his way, and it came from a new Champion, so it was only proper form to reply in kind.

“Thank you sir, and congratulations to you and your partner!”

He grabs the water bottle he had earlier, leaving the bench clear, and then turns towards Mark Flynn.

“Um, shouldn't we do something about your partner? I can help you put him on the bench. Better than the floor at least.”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Raion Kido's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-31-2022), Barney Green (01-31-2022), Corey Smith (01-31-2022), Mark Flynn (01-31-2022), Theo Pryce (01-31-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2022, 12:43 PM

(01-31-2022, 12:22 PM)Raion Kido Said: Raion looks at the unconscious new half of the XWF Tag Team Champions, and then at the King of the Midcarders. Even if it wasn't a congratulations wish, it was a good word his way, and it came from a new Champion, so it was only proper form to reply in kind.

He grabs the water bottle he had earlier, leaving the bench clear, and then turns towards Mark Flynn.

“Um, shouldn't we do something about your partner? I can help you put him on the bench. Better than the floor at least.”

Flynn doesn't acknowledge the polite compliment and is just kinda eyeballing Kido, gauging how he carries himself and his stance...

It isn't until Kido offers to assist NK that Flynn seems present.

"My partner?" Flynn's eyebrow twitches. He follows Kido's hand and context clues toward his unconscious co-champion.

"OH! HIM!" Flynn cackles. "Nah, he's fine. Watch this."

Flynn grabs the bottle out of Kido's hand, not asking. After a second, it seems like even Flynn realizes that was rude.

"Do you mind?" Flynn asks, a little too late. Even more rude, Flynn doesn't wait for permission... before dumping the remaining contents of the water bottle on the back of NK's head.

The moment NK gets wet, his muscles spasm and his body gets all tense! He pushes up off the ground and forward-rolls defensively! ...Unfortunately, he's already pressed up against a wall and just somersalts up a half-foot on the wall before landing on his back, his legs up on the wall!

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, MARK FLYNN! EXECUTE EVASIVE MANEUVERS! STRATEGIC RETREAT OUTSIDE THE RING! REGROUP!"

Flynn leans down. "Nah nah nah, bud. You're good. It's over."

NK peers up, still very clearly dazed. "The match... is over?"

"Yeah, it's over. We won."

NK blinks, still waking up, before peering down at his waist, feeling the weight of the title belt around his middle.

"Ah." ...After a moment, he sneers boastfully, patting the design plate of the belt with pride. "Of course, we were the victors. It nearly went without saying we would regain our rightful place as champions of the tag-team division. It was never in doubt for a moment!"

Flynn shakes his head. "Yeah, sure, bud. By the way, you're bleeding a little bit."

"INCORRECT, MARK FLYNN! I do not bleed before, during OR after battle!" NK says... while wiping away the clearly-visible blood running down his nose. "This is clearly fake!"

"Ah... Well... my mistake, then."

Flynn hands the empty water bottle back to Kido.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
Raion Kido (01-31-2022), Theo Pryce (01-31-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2022, 02:24 PM

(01-31-2022, 12:43 PM)Mark Flynn Said:
(01-31-2022, 12:22 PM)Raion Kido Said: Raion looks at the unconscious new half of the XWF Tag Team Champions, and then at the King of the Midcarders. Even if it wasn't a congratulations wish, it was a good word his way, and it came from a new Champion, so it was only proper form to reply in kind.

Flynn doesn't acknowledge the polite compliment and is just kinda eyeballing Kido, gauging how he carries himself and his stance...

It isn't until Kido offers to assist NK that Flynn seems present.

"My partner?" Flynn's eyebrow twitches. He follows Kido's hand and context clues toward his unconscious co-champion.

"OH! HIM!" Flynn cackles. "Nah, he's fine. Watch this."

Flynn grabs the bottle out of Kido's hand, not asking. After a second, it seems like even Flynn realizes that was rude.

"Do you mind?" Flynn asks, a little too late. Even more rude, Flynn doesn't wait for permission... before dumping the remaining contents of the water bottle on the back of NK's head.

The moment NK gets wet, his muscles spasm and his body gets all tense! He pushes up off the ground and forward-rolls defensively! ...Unfortunately, he's already pressed up against a wall and just somersalts up a half-foot on the wall before landing on his back, his legs up on the wall!

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, MARK FLYNN! EXECUTE EVASIVE MANEUVERS! STRATEGIC RETREAT OUTSIDE THE RING! REGROUP!"

Flynn leans down. "Nah nah nah, bud. You're good. It's over."

NK peers up, still very clearly dazed. "The match... is over?"

"Yeah, it's over. We won."

NK blinks, still waking up, before peering down at his waist, feeling the weight of the title belt around his middle.

"Ah." ...After a moment, he sneers boastfully, patting the design plate of the belt with pride. "Of course, we were the victors. It nearly went without saying we would regain our rightful place as champions of the tag-team division. It was never in doubt for a moment!"

Flynn shakes his head. "Yeah, sure, bud. By the way, you're bleeding a little bit."

"INCORRECT, MARK FLYNN! I do not bleed before, during OR after battle!" NK says... while wiping away the clearly-visible blood running down his nose. "This is clearly fake!"

"Ah... Well... my mistake, then."

Flynn hands the empty water bottle back to Kido.

Far from being upset, the Lion grabs the bottle, and tosses it in the trash.

“No matter. I was going to suggest emptying it on his head as well!”

He looks at the North Korean War Criminal, now seemingly fully-recovered, despite his war wound.

“I would get that checked just in case, friend, but no one knows you better than yourself. In any case, congratulations to both. It truly was a great victory, and thank you for giving a look my way.”

He reaches into an ice crate where other bottles of water are sitting, and tosses one to each, before grabbing one for himself.

“Plenty more where that one came from, so don't worry about the bottle.”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raion Kido's post:
Mark Flynn (01-31-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-31-2022, 03:20 PM

(01-31-2022, 02:24 PM)Raion Kido Said:

He looks at the North Korean War Criminal, now seemingly fully-recovered, despite his war wound.

“I would get that checked just in case, friend, but no one knows you better than yourself. In any case, congratulations to both. It truly was a great victory, and thank you for giving a look my way.”

He reaches into an ice crate where other bottles of water are sitting, and tosses one to each, before grabbing one for himself.

Flynn catches the bottle and begins unscrewing the top.

"NK, where are your manners? Get up. We're being congratulated."

In a flash, NK kips-up to his feet! Admittedly, a little less gracefully than he had during the match. Despite his sudden burst of energy, post-drenching, NK was still clearly recovering from a brutal beating in their earlier match against The Brothers Main.

As NK comes up, he tries to catch the bottle Kido threw one-handed... But his catching hand is too stiff and he ends up bobbling it to the floor. He scoops it up off the ground and holds it up where he intended to catch it, as if that was as cool as catching it the way he originally intended.

As NK sees who they're talking to, his eyes light up and he gets an odd smile across his face.

"Ah! Raion Kido! A pleasure, indeed!"

NK leans forward, offering a handshake to Kido exactly as it is documented in Central Command's handbook, (Elbow bent out from forearm at 58 degrees, forearm straight, "confident" open stance).

"I'd like to extend the warmest gratitude for your concern for the injuries YOU perceive on my person, which are not present, and if THEY ARE, are quite minor, I assure you. While a lesser AMERICAN competitor may be quite worse for wear, I have been trained from a very young age to withstand significant physical damage! This is but a trifle of what my body is capable of recovering from."

"He ain't lying about that. He got blown up by a tank once."

"Now! Witness as I return your initial compliment with one equal-or-greater in intensity! A stellar debut! Mark Flynn and I watched your opening match with great enthusiasm! Your trademark heart punch... The Lightning Bolt! Most impressive!"

Flynn takes a sip of water... Then starts walking away, leaving his partner and Kido. NK, meanwhile, is rifling in his front pocket for his notebook.

"I must cross-reference openings in my schedule with your own, that we might meet and compare combat ideologies, as well as hand-to-hand proficiencies! I am sure if you had the chance to look at the Glorious Leader's manual on fisticuffs, you would agree that just one page of knowledge from its texts would be worth comprehensive lessons on how to execute your Lightning Bolt technique flawlessly! Perhaps Mark Fly-"

NK spins to check his side and sees Flynn is disappearing down the hall.

"Ah! My foolish tag team partner seems to have lost track of me." NK bows at the waist towards Kido.

"I've had the utmost pleasure making your acquaintance, Raion Kido." NK shares, before dashing down the hall after Flynn.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Flynn's post:
Raion Kido (01-31-2022)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2022, 04:54 PM

(01-31-2022, 03:20 PM)Mark Flynn Said:
(01-31-2022, 02:24 PM)Raion Kido Said:

Flynn catches the bottle and begins unscrewing the top.

"NK, where are your manners? Get up. We're being congratulated."

In a flash, NK kips-up to his feet! Admittedly, a little less gracefully than he had during the match. Despite his sudden burst of energy, post-drenching, NK was still clearly recovering from a brutal beating in their earlier match against The Brothers Main.

As NK comes up, he tries to catch the bottle Kido threw one-handed... But his catching hand is too stiff and he ends up bobbling it to the floor. He scoops it up off the ground and holds it up where he intended to catch it, as if that was as cool as catching it the way he originally intended.

As NK sees who they're talking to, his eyes light up and he gets an odd smile across his face.

"Ah! Raion Kido! A pleasure, indeed!"

NK leans forward, offering a handshake to Kido exactly as it is documented in Central Command's handbook, (Elbow bent out from forearm at 58 degrees, forearm straight, "confident" open stance).

"I'd like to extend the warmest gratitude for your concern for the injuries YOU perceive on my person, which are not present, and if THEY ARE, are quite minor, I assure you. While a lesser AMERICAN competitor may be quite worse for wear, I have been trained from a very young age to withstand significant physical damage! This is but a trifle of what my body is capable of recovering from."

"He ain't lying about that. He got blown up by a tank once."

"Now! Witness as I return your initial compliment with one equal-or-greater in intensity! A stellar debut! Mark Flynn and I watched your opening match with great enthusiasm! Your trademark heart punch... The Lightning Bolt! Most impressive!"

Flynn takes a sip of water... Then starts walking away, leaving his partner and Kido. NK, meanwhile, is rifling in his front pocket for his notebook.

"I must cross-reference openings in my schedule with your own, that we might meet and compare combat ideologies, as well as hand-to-hand proficiencies! I am sure if you had the chance to look at the Glorious Leader's manual on fisticuffs, you would agree that just one page of knowledge from its texts would be worth comprehensive lessons on how to execute your Lightning Bolt technique flawlessly! Perhaps Mark Fly-"

NK spins to check his side and sees Flynn is disappearing down the hall.

"Ah! My foolish tag team partner seems to have lost track of me." NK bows at the waist towards Kido.

"I've had the utmost pleasure making your acquaintance, Raion Kido." NK shares, before dashing down the hall after Flynn.

The Lion takes the handshake, and stares somewhat dumbfounded as the North Korean War Criminal suddenly checks his notebook. But then he notices Mark Flynn is leaving, and that the North Korean combatant needs to catch up.

“You as well, North Korean War Criminal... if that is truly your name.”

He can barely finish the sentence before the Tag Team Champion has bolted in search of his partner.

“... I wonder what that was about the "manual on fisticuffs"...”

Shaking his head with a silly chuckle, he opens his new bottle and takes another drink to slake his thirst.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raion Kido's post:
Mark Flynn (01-31-2022)