Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
Fortune Favors The Bold
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-29-2022, 02:37 PM

I find myself extremely relaxed, sitting in the first class section of a flight from New York City to Reykjavik all to myself, holding a glass of champagne in my left hand and draping my right arm across the lap of the vivacious Lexi Gold. Don’t worry, the Anarchy Championship is safe and sound inside the carry-on bag stored above my head, where it shall remain for a very long time. Lexi is wearing a tight green dress and also having a glass of champagne herself, while I’m in a navy blue polo and khaki pants, enjoying the privacy and serenity of being all to ourselves.

LG: This is a pretty nice setup we got here.

EM: Yeah, that Chris Page dude really knows how to take care of his clients.

LG: You’ve been working really hard since you got to the XWF and I’m so proud of what you’ve been able to accomplish so far, babe.

EM: Thank you love, but this is only just the beginning - the future is very bright for both of us, especially with your championship tournament opportunity coming up on Madness.

LG: I can only hope so, I’ve been working pretty hard training with you the last couple of months, so I’m praying that it all pays off in the end.

EM: I have confidence that you will give a tremendous representation of yourself in that tournament - even if you don’t somehow come away with the title, you’re gonna show that you are a force in the future.

Lexi lean in and gives Elijah a kiss.

LG: Thanks hun. As long as we continue to support each other, there’s no telling how much we can achieve. I hope you know that even though I’m not completely sold on aligning yourself with CCP Enterprises, I…

EM: I know you’re always going to be in my corner, and I wouldn’t expect anything less from you.

Lexi and Elijah share one more kiss, before Lexi stands up with a purse in her hand and makes her way towards the bathroom.

Over the last week, I’ve been getting asked constantly about my decision to join forces with Chronic Chris Page as a client of CCP Enterprises, as well as how this all came to be. Let’s begin with calling a spade a spade - him and I both share a common interest in the permanent demise of Centurion, so conversations began around the time that piece of shit became the Anarchy Champion and I still had my guaranteed title shot in my back pocket from the contenders match I won back at Relentless. After a pair of business meetings, Chris and I came to a very simple agreement - get the Anarchy Championship off of Andy, then he would take care of the rest.

Let’s also be honest with ourselves about something else people keep asking in regards to last week - Lord Raab was never, EVER going to beat me! In the days leading up to that match, I gave the same explicit instruction to Lexi time and time again - under no circumstances was she to even THINK ABOUT throwing in the towel to end the match on my behalf.

Ever since the events of last week’s Anarchy and being able to soak in the fact I have joined the fastest rising stable in professional wrestling today, I have been trying to find a way to compare CCP Enterprises against the rest of the poor souls we will have to decimate en route to worldwide dominance. A perfect example of what to expect will be showcased this Sunday at the Fire and Ice show, when I defend my Anarchy Championship for the first time against Barney Green.

Let’s take a trip back in our imaginary time machine to medieval times known as the Middle Ages. This period is remembered by historians as three sub periods - Early, High and Late. At this point in time, CCP Enterprises is living in the Early Middle Ages, which saw the fall of the Western and Eastern Roman Empires due to mass migration and invasions. We have gone all over the wrestling world, planting our flags and winning championships as we continue invading one territory after another. The army continues to grow as we migrate anywhere we feel like going, burrowing thru anyone who stands in our way.

Barney Green is nothing more than a poor lamb being led to the sacrificial slaughter - the XWF doesn’t have the balls to give me a viable opponent this weekend like LSM or Jason Cashe or Hunter Ryan… damn, not even a rubber match with Andy, because they saw how vicious I have become and the administration wants to keep their Golden Boy as healthy as they can so he can CHOOSE when he retires instead of being FORCED into retirement!

There’s an old saying I’ve always kept in my head throughout my wrestling career - Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat. To translate, fortune favors the bold. I have done nothing but make bold decisions and bold statements over the course of my entire career, including my recent domination of Centurion to become Anarchy Champion and my new partnership with CCP Enterprises, which is comprised of the greatest talents in the business that share that same mentality that I have. In the case of poor Barney Green, he believes fortune favors the stupid or fortune favors dumb luck. The big problem for Barney - it’s going to take A LOT MORE than stupidity and dumb luck to separate me from my Anarchy Championship. Our match at Fire and Ice is going to be completely one-sided and allow me to show the entire world that CCP Enterprises is going to be around for a long, long time!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-29-2022), Barney Green (01-29-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-29-2022), Raion Kido (01-29-2022)