Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
Fire & Ice: RP #3
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-25-2022, 09:32 AM

January 30, 2022 – Fire & Ice

Sitting here by my lonesome in my locker room, I quietly ponder what’s coming. Dressed in my gear and ready for every bit of it. Tonight, is something that has been building and building for many years. It’s wrestling, but it’s also deeply personal. The fact that he exists and within the same company, the fact that his mediocrity was rewarded with immortality just makes me sick to my fucking stomach. That spot should be mine, not his. I’m a lot of things… mediocre isn’t one of them.

He’s right though. I’ve taken almost everything else from him, so why not this too? Everything he sacrificed for? Mine. The throne? The crown? The military? Mine. The fortune? The property? All mine now.

In all honesty, I should have had him executed when he lost the war.

I should have had him executed when he sent bombers to annihilate that Iraqi school killing nearly 300 innocent children.

I should have had him executed when he murdered my mother.

Every time… I’ve showed him mercy. It’s not that I haven’t wanted to. It’s not that I didn’t have the right, because I most assuredly did. There’s enough blood on my hands and I always thought ‘well maybe one day we can have a regular father son relationship.’ He’s the only parent I have.

But… I’m the bad guy, remember? I’ve done some pretty bad things in my life too. I’m not innocent. The difference between things I’ve done and the things he’s done is that… things I’ve done keeps me up at night. He’ll never lose a wink of sleep for what he’s done.

Is it all about the Hall of Legends?

It is, and it isn’t.

It’s the one thing I always wanted but because he’s there, unless Vinnie changes his mind, I’ll never attain it. Vinnie can hold my job over me because Lauren verbally bitch slapped him. He can hold the Hall over me too. But like I told him on twitter… I don’t bend the knee and I don’t kiss ass. I won’t start now. When he sits and thinks about it, he’ll either realize I’m right and do the right thing, or he won’t. That’s not up to me.

Just like I told him then, either way I’ll stay incredibly talented.

I’ve put together a hall of fame worthy resume in the 18 months since I’ve returned to the sport. Vinnie himself all but admitted as much. You know who else in 18 months put together a hall of fame caliber resume?

Alias.

He and I.

That’s the list.

For me it’s like an addict chasing the dragon. You try and you try and you try so hard to catch it, but no matter what you do, the dragon stays just out of reach.

Sebastian Duke is a cancer.

I don’t much like cancer.

Cancer took my best friend away from me and that’s bad news for Sebastian Duke cancer.

Thing about cancer is it doesn’t care who you are. It doesn’t care if you’re a good person or a bad one. It doesn’t care if you’re ultra rich or live in the inner city slums. Cancer takes its grip and doesn’t let go. It eats the victim from the inside out.

Tonight, I’m going to cure this cancer.

I’m going to kill this cancer once and for all.

Looking at the clock as the seconds tick by, it’s almost go time. Standing up, I grab the ring jacket I had made from my fathers titles just as a knock comes from the other side of the door.

”Come in,” I call out as I pull the heavy white leather jacket over my shoulders.

”Thaddeus fuckin’ Duke,” Chris Page says as he enters, grinning from ear to ear.

”What’s up Chris?” I ask as I buckle the jacket up and pull the white velour hood up over my head. ”How’s this look?”

Page looks on me in thought for a moment before motioning with his finger for me to turn around. Giving him what he wants, I spin around so he can take in the jacket and the gold Lionheart logo on its back before facing him again.

”Looks great,” he offers. ”And that was made from all of his...”

”Yes,” I say with a little bit of a grin of my own.

”How’s that for putting the entire Duke Legacy on your back, huh?” he asks facetiously. ”Listen Thad, I know this is a huge night for you. It might be the most important thing you’ve ever done in your entire career and it might be the most important thing you’ll ever do.

“It’s not gonna be easy for you.”

”Nothing worth obtaining should ever be easy,” I tell him straight faced.

”Don’t fall for his traps, he’s a seasoned veteran. If you fall for them, he’ll make you pay for it.”

”Yeah I know.”

”Listen, you got this,” Chris says as he places his hands on my shoulders. ”You’re gonna do what you do better than anyone else. You’re gonna put on a show like no one else. And at the end of it all, the right Duke will win.

“I have faith in you. This company has faith in you. Your family, your friends they all believe in you.”

”Time to go,” I say to Page as we step into the hallway.

January 16, 2022 – LaGuardia Airport

Hurriedly making my way through LaGuardia rolling my bags behind me, my anticipation builds up. Lauren. It sounds stupid. We’ve gone from hating each other to… well… not, in a very short time. I’ve come to realize that I don’t even like spending time away from her. It’s odd. It’s moved quickly. I’m not even sure she knows it yet, but whatever the fuck we got, is real. We have a particular chemistry that I can’t even put my finger on. It’s created this spark that has ignited a volatile concoction of vitriol and love.

It’s all so fucking strange.

So fucking confusing.

But neither of us can get enough of it.

Stepping outside just as Lauren pulls up in my Wagoneer I quickly toss my bags in the back before jumping into the passenger side.

”How was your...” I don’t even let her finish before I lean over the console to kiss her stupid face. I’m still so mad at her for making me worry, for making me care so much about her that I flew fucking commercial. First class, but still commercial.

How embarrassing.

While making out with her, something jars the Jeep cutting us off. Looking forward, someone backed into us.

”What the hell?” I ask aloud before noticing Lauren is clutching her stomach and wincing in pain. Giving her a once over, my anger returns. I’m not mad at her for whatever she got herself into. What I’m mad about is that she won’t tell me the truth about it. What I’m mad about is someone treating her like she’s a nothing, a nobody. Maybe she is to some people.

Not to me.

She means a lot to me.

Those people need to get fucked. Literally and figuratively.

Hurt my friends, I will hurt you back because while I might be a nice guy to most, a lion still has claws.

”Are you okay?” I ask and she nods while still wincing. It’s only then that I notice the car is in gear. ”Oh shit.”

”What?”

”Lauren, you didn’t put it in park. We hit that car.”

Lauren straightens up and sits right.

”Hold on,” she says as she slams the car in reverse and smashes the gas pedal.

”What are you doing?”

”Getting us out of here,” she replies as she shifts to drive and slams the gas pedal throwing us both back into the seats.

Internally, I’m laughing my ass off.

”You think anyone saw?”

”Lauren,” I begin through my laughter. ”That really wasn’t a big deal.”

”I just can’t deal with that right now,” she insists. ”I just need...” she cuts herself off.

She needs me, and she’s not aware of it. What she doesn’t know, is that unlike practically everyone else in her life, I don’t judge her for her mistakes- current or otherwise. We all make ‘em. Yet everyone wants to sit on their pulpits and cast stones at her for hers, all the while they do the same damn shit.

It’s projection, in its least imaginative form.

What I want for Lauren is for her to feel comfortable. To feel peace. To be able to let herself love and to feel love in return. In all honesty though, right now I just want her naked.

”Where we going?”

”The Rabbit,” she replies. ”We both had a long couple of days, we could both use a drink... or six.”

”Whatever you want,” I concede with a smile.

January 17, 2022 – Velvet Rabbit NYC

Hand in hand we enter the Rabbit. Immediately I’m greeted by some friends and acquaintances. It takes a minute to brush them off but soon, we’re sitting at the bar with Ricky Rodriguez and having drinks. She was right. A few drinks is just what we needed. Besides, staring at bare titties for awhile has its perks too. And also Ricky’s cute as hell.

Usually Lauren finds herself arguing with most everyone. Sometimes she’ll say something stupid. Sometimes she’ll act stupid. Either way, it gets everyone talking about her favorite subject: herself. What I think very few people realize, is that she’s not half as unintelligent as she let’s on. It’s possible even she doesn’t realize it.

”Hey barkeep! More drinks over here!” Lauren calls out. One of her many traditions is treating waiters and servers like shit.

”Why you always tryna overcompensate?”

”Sorry?”

”Every night you’re in here treating these people like shit,” I remind her. ”I don’t get it. Besides, you used to be one of ‘em.”

”You wouldn’t understand,” she replies.

”Yeah, you’re probably right,” I say with a growing smile. ”I’m not like you Lauren, I wasn’t born with a plastic spoon in my mouth.”

Lauren’s jaw about drops to the floor as she tries to disguise her smile.

”South Park!” Ricky shouts from beside me amid his own laughter. ”That was from South Park!”

”Hey! Stop ratting me out!” I yell back at him facetiously.

Lauren finally relents and starts to laugh while clutching her side.

”Oh my god, stop making me laugh,” she says through her wincing. ”It hurts too much.”

The night was decent, though I couldn’t help myself from making her laugh. I love her laugh. Despite the fact it made her hurt like all hell, I enjoy being a source of happiness in her life. She acts like she isn’t, but… everyone sees through the facade.

”I’m ready to go home,” she says quietly as she leans her head against my shoulder.

”Okay, whatever you want,” I reply quickly.

”I’m in a lot of pain,” she whispers so that only I could hear.

”Want me to carry you out?” I ask of her.

”No, just help me down,” she answers back.

Jumping down off the bar stool, I lend her my arms for her to grab on to as she gingerly steps off the stool.

”Owww fuck!” she blurts out. ”Okay, carry me.”

Careful not to cause her any additional pain, I cradle her in my arms as she wraps her own around my head and neck. After a kiss on her forehead, I start for the door.

”Awwww, they’re so cute!” Ricky calls out after us.

”Shut it Ricky!” I call back before stepping out of the Rabbit.

January 17, 2022 – Woolworth Tower – Tribeca, New York City

After leaving the Velvet Rabbit, things were mostly quiet on the drive home. I wish I knew what was going through Lauren’s mind. At the same time though, it just isn’t the right time to approach what’s on my own mind. Mostly, she stared out the window at the snow falling over the city. I just drove, while looking over at her every few seconds.

Once we were in the garage and out of the Jeep, I offer to carry her and again she refuses at first. A few steps toward the express elevator, she changes her mind. On the ride up I start to wonder if maybe she’s playacting. I mean, she’s definitely in pain, but I wonder if maybe she’s not playing that up to receive a little chivalry. She won’t admit it, I don’t think, but I kinda get the feeling she enjoys this side of me as much as she enjoys the ‘hate’ side I normally show her.

Inside the penthouse, I continue carrying her through the family room and up all the steps to the top floor where the master bedroom is.

”Why are you so sweet to me?” she asks in a rare moment of candor as I kick the bedroom door open.

”You deserve it,” I answer her as I gently set her on her feet despite my arms feeling like absolute jello at the moment. That was a really long way to carry anyone.

”Shut the fuck up,” she says before pushing me onto the bed. Climbing up herself, she gently lays herself next to me, placing her head on my chest. ”You smell really good.”

”It’s Gucci,” I reply. ”And also a boatload of money.”

”Did I not just tell you to shut the fuck up?” she asks, causing me to laugh a little bit.

”So what happened?” I ask and she sighs.

”I told you, I’ll handle it.”

”You should know that I have connections, Lauren,” I admit to her. ”I’m told you were beaten up pretty good.”

”I’m gonna shower,” she says as she leans off of me and climbs off the bed. Sitting up, I look after her as she reaches the closet.

”Lauren,” I call to her as she rifles through a bag inside the closet. ”Why didn’t you unpack anything?”

”Don’t be fucking stupid Thad,” she calls back with her back still to me. ”We both know what this is. As soon as we get bored...”

”Lauren,” I try to interrupt while reaching into my pocket for that absurdly expensive item I bought in Paris. Regardless, she ignores me and keeps on running her cocksucker.

”Not unpacking saves me a ton of time and humiliation when you inevitably decide you’re done with this whole charade.”

”Lauren, turn around,” I insist but still she ignores me.

”Don’t even worry about it Thad,” she continues on. ”This isn’t the first time I’ve toyed with something like this.”

Finally she turns around. She’s stunned in her tracks with me on one knee and holding this box with a ring inside out toward her.

”This is a really sick joke,” she says finally. ”It was one thing to do it on twitter, but to do this to me in person...” her voice trails off.

”I’m not toying Lauren,” I say to her. ”Twitter is twitter. Does this look like twitter to you?”

She says nothing.

”Lauren MacKay,” I begin with tears welling in my eyes. ”You are the most infuriating, yet most loving person… in your own way… I’ve ever met.”

”Thad stop,” she says as her own tears start to well up.

”They say that you know when you know,” I continue before wiping a tear.

”This is incredibly stupid,” she says, wiping a tear of her own.

”Shut up bitch, I’m proposing here,” I say with a slight laugh. ”It’s only been like a week but… I already know that you are what’s been missing from my life. And I don’t want to experience another day without you.

“Lauren, I love you.

“Will you marry me?”

Still in shock, she nods a little.

”You’re actually… serious?” she questions, clearly still wrapping her head around what’s unfolding before her beautiful eyes.

”You might make me regret it one day,” I joke with a smile as I grab her trembling hand and slide the gigantic rock onto her finger. ”But I am 100 percent serious.

“I want you to be my wife.”

”Fuck it,” she says quietly as a smile begins to form on her face. ”Let’s do it then.

“Yes Thaddeus. I will marry you.”

Standing up, we start making out a little. Like two forces of nature that can not be contained, we’re steadily drawn back toward the bed. She falls back first onto it, once more wincing in pain. Kneeling on the floor between her legs, I pinch her shirt between my fingers and start to lift it from her stomach. Quickly, she stops me.

”Don’t look,” she pleads. ”It’s ugly.”

Flicking her hands away, I take a look anyway. The rage I feel inside when I see the bruising is unbelievable. Instead of reacting to it, I just lean forward and gently kiss her bruises.

”How much?” I ask of her while continuing to kiss her gently.

”How much what?” she asks for clarification.

”I know it’s a gambling debt,” I admit to her.

”Everything I had,” she finally tells some truth about it. ”And a lot more I don’t have.

“Just let me handle it my way.”

For now, I let it go. She’s not ready to disclose all of the details and I’m very ready for something a hell of a lot more fun as my kissing of her body makes its way lower and lower before I finally unzip her skirt. Pulling it down from her waist a little, the kisses continue to go even lower.

Lauren is soon going to learn that she has a very powerful partner now.

One with a lot of money.

One with a lot of firepower.

One with a very, very bad temper.

She needs to ask herself if she just wants to continue to play the game… or if she wants to own the game.

Without further delay, all those kisses finally land on their intended target.

January 30, 2022 – Fire & Ice

Standing at Gorilla, I can hear the Universe cheering Corey Smith as ‘Identity’ plays throughout the dome. With my hood up, I rock back and forth in anticipation as Chris Page appears behind me.

”You know him,” Page says to me while placing his hands on my shoulders. ”You can read him front to back, left right and center, Thad.”

I say nothing. I just hang my head a little and close my eyes while entering the zone. It’s a zone very few have the ability to enter. Big matches mean big money and each and every time I’mma bet on myself to have the most incredible performance. It’s the reason my star burns so much brighter, so much hotter than most.

”You’ve studied every single match of his for two months. Now go out there and show the entire Universe the truth.

“Sebastian Duke is a fraud.

“And you’re the real fucking deal.”

”Do me a favor and tell my pilot I want to be wheels up for Florida in 90 minutes,” I request of my manager.

”Hot date?” he jokes with his shit eating grin.

”Smokin’ hot fiancee and I fuckin’ miss her.”

”That reminds me,” Page says as he steps beside me a moment. ”Lauren sent this for you a minute ago,” he says, showing me his phone.

’Lauren’ Said:I’m watching, I know you got this. Now bring me home win number 50!

”Introducing first!” the ring announcer says just before the countdown begins. ”From New York City!”

With a smile on my face, it’s go time. Without another word, I step out from the curtain.

[Image: NDdOtwO.png]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
ALIAS (01-25-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-25-2022), Jin Ishida (01-26-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-25-2022), Raion Kido (01-25-2022), Theo Pryce (01-25-2022)