Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The completion of her training
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2022, 10:42 PM

Lexi Gold is seen just finishing up some intense training in the ring for her first match for Madness. After a few moments she decides to exit it and walks over to grab a bottle of water, then leans against the apron and sips it and puts the cap back on, then sets it aside before deciding to sit and rest on the ring apron.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-22-2022, 05:16 AM

Latina Submission Machina approaches the ring fully decked out in her multicolor wrestling attire. She notices the woman sitting and resting on the ringside apron and raises a curious eyebrow.

"Practicing some new fighting technique? I'm very partial to a well executed sit-out turn-in, but usually you have to be inside the ring to make it work!"

LSM places an elbow on the ringside apron and leans against it. She looks up to Ms. Gold with a wink and a smile.

"Have we met before? Me llamo Robyn, y tu?"

LSM extends a hand out for a shake.

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-22-2022, 06:42 AM

Lexi smiles and nods her head with a smile, then extends her hand out to shake it out of respect.

"We haven't had the pleasure of meeting before. I'm Lexi. Nice to meet you. I've seen your work in the ring before and I must say it is impressive stuff."
Hate Post Like Post