Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rassler's Report on Wrestling: #1 - ft. Erica Marie & Erin Serene
Erica Marie Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2022, 09:21 PM

[Image: photostudio-1642829713997.jpg][
Rassler's Report on Wrestling

Greetings! My name is Timothy Rassler and this, here, is the first ever Rassler's Report on Wrestling! I recently sat down with the Thompson Sisters, Erica and Erin, to discuss their new venture into the exciting world of wrestling! Let's jump right into the thick of it, shall we?

[Begin transcript]

Timothy Rassler: "Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to join me here today."

Erica Marie: "Thanks for having us, Tim."

Rassler: "Mind telling our readers a little bit about yourselves?"

Erica: "Sure. We're New Hampshire natives, so naturally we spend a LOT of time outdoors, hunting, fishing, hiking, biking -- you name it! We don't mind getting our hands dirty; we've been called tomboys a time or two."

Erin Serene: "Not that we don't also appreciate dressing up for fancy outings. We're ladies, too."

Erica: "One of us slightly moreso than the other." (laughter)

Erin: "It's true. I'm definitely the girlier one, but that doesn't mean I can't fix a flat tire. Growing up in a state known for its potholes, that's a requirement." (laughter)

Erica: "Not to sound conceited, but we're basically the best of both worlds."

Erin: "In case you haven't noticed, Erica's the humble one." (more laughter)

Erica: "Now, now. I know the difference between confidence and arrogance. I don't pretend to be better than anyone, I only wish to better myself."

Rassler: "It's good to keep a level head. Okay, so now's when I ask the most obvious question: what made you two decide to venture into the world of wrestling? Word is, you've been scouted by the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Is that true?"

Erica: "Yep! We've been in contact with the office of Vinnie Lane, and I'm excited to announce that he's willing to give us a chance to prove ourselves. I've only been competing for about two years, so I'm still relatively inexperienced. Add to that the fact I'll be turning 34-years-old, so getting this opportunity is that much sweeter. There aren't a whole lot of 30-somethings just starting out in the big leagues, which makes me even more grateful to have met Vinnie Lane."

Erin: "As for me, I'll be accompanying Erica as her personal assistant. I've never wrestled a match before, and I don't know much about the behind-the-scenes stuff. However, I grew up watching it [wrestling] with Erica, and even though I've got a few reservations about this whole thing, I'm confident we'll manage just fine."

Erica: "We always do."

Rassler: "That's good to hear. Is there anyone in particular you'd most like to compete with or against in the XWF?"

Erica: "Well, actually, I've always been a fan of Andy Cortinovis. He wrestles under the name Centurion. I don't know for sure, but he resonates with me somehow. I'd love to face him in a match sometime; I think we could put on one hell of a performance together. Some people seem to think differently, but wrestling is a form of art in my eyes. It's where two athletes-slash-artists can go to demonstrate a craft. You know what I mean? Now to be clear, I'm not delusional in the least. I know I'd have my hands full with Centurion -- he's an absolute veteran -- but I'm not the kind of girl who backs down from a challenge. If anything, I welcome them with open arms. Eventually our paths will cross, and I'd hate to delay the inevitable, so if Centurion is game for it I would love to face off."

Erin: "All I can say is that I think James Raven is super hot." (laughter)

Rassler: "I'm sure he'd love to hear you say that."

Erin: "Oh, I'd totally tell him to his face. But this interview's for an online article, right? I guess for now he'll have to settle for reading it." (more laughter)

Rassler: "At least it's something. Now, Erica, do you happen to know when you'll be making your XWF in-ring debut?"

Erica: "Officially, sometime in February. But I may or may not have a ringside seat waiting for me at Fire & Ice."

Erin: "Maybe there'll be two seats."

Rassler: "So clearly you're both ready to start this new venture. Before we wrap up this interview, what's something you can tell us about yourselves that we might like to know?"

Erica: "Um, okay. Well, now, everybody knows we're sisters, but not everyone knows we're actually twins."

Erin: "Obviously of the fraternal variety." (whispering) "She's prettier."

Erica: "No way! She's the prettier one."

Rassler: "I think it's safe to say you two are very close and supportive of each other. I'm sure that'll get you far, and I look forward to seeing it happen. Best of luck, ladies, and thanks again for sparing the time to be interviewed. I assure you, the pleasure has been all mine."

Erica: "We look forward to beginning this new venture in our lives. Thank YOU for the free publicity." (laughing) "Oh, and I hope the Report really takes off for you!"

Erin: "Thank you so much for inviting us, Timmy!"

Rassler: "Thank you for those kind words! And, uh, Tim works just fine. Anyway, folks, if you haven't been tuning in to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, now you've got another reason to!"

[End transcript]

Tune in next week for the 2nd Rassler's Report on Wrestling - Friday, January 28th! I'll be looking into the line-up for the XWF Fire & Ice pay-per-view event, with one-on-one interviews, and perhaps a few predictions! Till then...

Be Safe, but Live Well!

[Image: photostudio-1642522162823.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Erica Marie's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-21-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-22-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-22-2022), JimCaedus (01-21-2022), Marf (01-21-2022), Raion Kido (01-22-2022)