Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
Miller Time Part 1
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-21-2022, 06:12 PM

January 20, 2022
12:00 pm

Manhattan New York

Bams place

We open up to Peter Vaughn knocking on the door of Bam Miller. Peter knocks at a tone that's not banging but it's loud enough for Bam to hear on the other side as he wakes up from sleeping on his couch with a Miller Lite bottle still in his hand. Bam looks at the bottle then smirks as he takes a gulp, then whipes his mouth with his sleeve.

Bam Miller
: Yeah that's the best way to start off a morning.

Peter knocks again.

Bam Miller: Now who the hell is that this damn early in the day.

Bam walks over to the door and unlocks the knob then proceeds to open and sees a smiling Peter Vaughn dressed in a nice suit as he holds the TPW International Championship over his shoulder.

Peter Vaughn
: You ready to go buddy?

Bam looks at Peter with a confused look.

Bam Miller:
What are you talkin about Vaughn?

Peter Vaughn[/color]: Didnt you get my text last night? I told you I was coming today to pick you up and drive down to the CCPE office downtown New York City so we can do our recording shoots for XWF Fire and Ice.

Bam Miller: Oh shit that's right, I remember reading that before I got shit faced last night. Come on in I got to throw on some fresh clothes and then we can ride out and do this thing.

Bam holds the door open for Peter as he walks in and then closes it behind him. Peter takes a seat on a black leather couch, why Bam walks towards the back of the condo to throw on some clothes. Peter flips through the channels on the tv in front of for a few minutes before Bam comes back out wearing a black tank top with black leather jacket over it why wearing black pants with rips in the jeans.

Bam Miller: Alright Vaughn lets go do this thing so we can make The Exiles and CCPE proud. I've got to tell you Vaughn I've been off my game recently but I feel like at Fire and Ice my luck is going to change by winning The Xtreme Championship back .

Peter stands up, still holding The TPW International Championship over his shoulder.

Peter Vaughn[/color]: I've got faith in you Bam, you've got a tone of potential to be a World Champion one day but you have to go out there on January 30 and prove to the doubters you can hang man.

Bam Miller: I hear ya Pete I know it won't be easy winning a four way with guys like Marf, that basted Cage Coleman that took the title from me some weeks ago and ofcourse The current Champion who carries my Goldie right now Reggie Estrada. They all are unique athletes that bring a lot to the table but they not ready for Miller Time Vaughn.

Peter Vaughn:[/color] That's the spirit Bam, now let's head to office and see Chris Page.

Bam nods his head and they walk out the door as the scene fades out.

January 20, 2022
2:00
New York City
CCPE

The limousine pulls in to a private parking lot garage that connects to the CCPE building. The driver pulls up in front of an elevator where an attendant waiting to open the door as it comes to a stop. The door opens up and Vaughn steps out first followed by Bam and they head for the elevator and wait for the doors to open. Once inside Peter pushes a button that takes them up to the top floor of the building the 98th floor. A little jazz tune plays through the speakers.

Bam Miller: Jesus you think with all the money Page has he have some better music playing. Right Peter?

Bam looks over at Peter who's actually finding the music quite well, as he taps his foot and mimics the lyrics. Bam just shakes his head and turns his attention to the door as the elevator comes to a stop and makes a little bell sound as the doors open. They step out to the open office that resembles more of a penthouse then anything. A secretary greets them with glasses of champagne. Peter takes one off the tray but Bam shakes his head and pulls a Millerite bottle out of his pocket.

Bam Miller:
Yeah I always keep one on me when I'm on the go but appreciate the offer.

Bam winks at her, why Peter laughs a little and the secretary just rolls her eyes with a smile as she leads them to Chris Page sitting a champagne white couch with two seats sitting beside him as he goes over some things on his tablet.

Peter Vaughn
: Exiles are in the building Page.

Page looks up from his work and excitedly gets up to greet them. He shakes their hands and motions for them to take a seat.

CHRIS PAGE
: Ah..

Chris gets up meeting Peter with handshake followed by Bam. Chris looks at the beer in Bam’s hand.

CHRIS PAGE:[/b] Time and place for everything, Bam.

[b]He states as he rolls his eyes.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m glad you both are here; sure you’re well aware we have a pretty big week in front of us between Fire and Ice and Blood Money.

Chris motions for them to take seats which they do.

CHRIS PAGE
: These two collective events there’s going to be a lot on the line that can catapult you both into brighter spotlights, the brighter your spotlights the brighter CCP Enterprises shines. Fire and Ice as example, Lux is representing the Exiles, Thad Duke has a huge night versus his old man; but more importantly, CCP Enterprises has the opportunity to leave with three more championships in its midst.

Bam and Peter intently listen as Chris continues.

CHRIS PAGE:
These are moments that you seize because they don’t come around everyday. We can walk out of this event with the Universal and the Xtreme Championship, the top two championships that the XWF have to offer. Matches like these separate the men from the boys.

Peter Vaughn: Damn right Page, I feel Fire and Ice is the moment people see as a serious group when we pull off the sweep and walk away with all the wins, plus the gold. I mean that damn Jim has no idea what I have in store for him and Noone of those other three hacks are going to be able to match Bams violent aggression.

Bam takes a sip out of his beer while Page gives him a side eye.

Bam Miller
: Hey you know how I feel, I'm a ass kicker, I don't give a damn who it is I'll always go out there with the idea to punish them with no regrets.

Chris Page: That's what I like to hear, now let's go to my state of the art promo room, I had built when all the best microphones, And video quality.

Chris gets up first and leads them down a long hall until they reach the promo room. Bam walks in and takes a seat in front of a camera why Peter and Page walk next door to another room and watch from inside a glass booth. Chris Page presses a button that allows him to speak to Bam.

Chris Page
: OK Bam go ahead and do your thing.

Bam Miller takes another sip from his beer before placing it down.

Bam Miller:
So here we go Fire and Ice is right around the corner and the pressure to perform at my best is building but like they say pressure either bursts pipes or make diamonds and I plan on being a shiny diamond fellas. So Cage Coleman it's been a while , you creep up on me and took my Xtreme Championship and ever since I've been trying my best to get it back but you've been more slippery to catch then a date with Betsy I'll give you that.

Bam laughs to himself.

Bam Miller: On a serious note you were an excellent Champion. You held Goldie longer then me, which really wasn't hard And that's on me, that's one of the main things I'm going into this match to correct that because I let alot of people down that was in my corner when I became Champion then I dropped the ball and couldn't pick it back up but now at Fire and Ice this is when I rebound and win back the Xtreme Championship and I pray to the gods that I get this win over, that would be the best ending for me.

Miller picks his Miller Lite bottle back up and takes a chung before sitting it back down.

Bam Miller:
Now Marf and Estrada I think it is I haven't forgotten about you two contenders. Yes I know Estrada is The Champion but he's not really a Chamoikn just because he wears the belt, I've seen him in action and why he's a little impressive. It's not like he's must see TV or anything. If he was off XWF television nobody would blink an eye or make The effort to complain online, now Marf on the other hand was someone I was looking forward to working with. He's a hard work like yours truly but because of my miss steps we missed out on creating magic but in this match we might show a trick or two.

Bam smirks.

Bam Miller: So buckle up boys because we are going on a wild ride to Milller Time down in Reykjavik Iceland, Where the cold is brutal and only the strong survive and I will be the last survivor among all of us, because I'm a straight up ass kicker when I get in that ring. I will unleash ruthless ultraviolet pain on all three of you to become Champion again. This isn't just a Championshil match for me this is my redemption to my Exile family and to also make Chris Page look like a genius for investing so much in me. I'm going to be swinging for the fences in this one because I must, there is no moral victory for me just because I have a good showing, Winning Goldie back is the only objective I have in front of me and I will complete my mission like and make my peers and most importantly self proud. So get some rest, train hard and come January 30 be ready to go to Miller Time.

CHRIS PAGE: You see boys and girls.

Chris states as he walks on screen standing beside Bam.

CHRIS PAGE:
CCP Enterprises is coming to Fire and Ice with the opportunity to leave with a lot of gold around our waists. Bam Miller is more driven, more focused than he’s ever been before. I have him primed, ready to unleash his frustrations and aggressions out on all three of you. This four way is as evenly matched as it can get… until the bell rings.

Bam takes a sip of his beer as the scene fades out and the camera shuts off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-21-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-27-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-21-2022), JimCaedus (01-21-2022), Marf (01-23-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-23-2022), Raion Kido (01-23-2022), Theo Pryce (01-22-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-21-2022)