Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Fire and Ice 2022 PPV RP Boards
The Brothers Main...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-20-2022, 09:29 AM

2006…

” What’s wrong Ollie?”

Oliver rolled his eyes in disgust while adjusting his overly tight seatbelt.

” Nickelback, they suck... I can’t wait until the moment comes and Mom and Dad buy me a brand-new car next year.”

Robert bobbed his head along with the music as the dry Las Vegas air flowed into the car bringing a certain freshness from the desert. Robert could see that Oliver was annoyed and adjusted the dial just to aggravate his little brother a bit more and began beating his hands on the steering wheel with the drums and singing…

[Image: zSTvqGo.jpg]

” Oh, whoa, whoa Oh, God, I…”

Through the down windows of the car came a charming panorama to expand each of the brothers Main’s hearts and souls. Oliver rubbed his neck in embarrassment trying to slide as low as possible into the passenger's seat, so he wasn't seen.

Grinning… ” Well, until then little brother, my car, my music and today, all the way to school it's Nickelback…”

Robert grabs the steering wheel with both hands thrusting his head back singing the lyrics…

“Kim's the first girl I kissed…

Oliver, gave Robert a sideways glance before pressing pause with a vengeance…

” Robert, you do know that you couldn't carry a tune in a bucket?” Oliver paused for a moment scratching his nose… ” You know it’s no freaking wonder you listen to this, riding around in a bright ass yellow shit box, it screams I’m a douchebag…”

Oliver opened his tin of Mango Sour Altoids and crossed his arms over his chest defensively …

Pointing… ” This is a 2005 Monte Carlo Super Sport, one of the most badass cars on the road Hoss… You're jealous… Shit box… You could walk, or better yet ride the bus with the rest of the nerds… Shit box…”

Oliver shrugged…

” It’s not a Camaro… This yellow monstrosity is just a want to be muscle car… Do you know how many grandpas I see driving these?”

Robert waves his right hand interrupting Oliver before he can even speak another word…

” A few, but are they super sports…”

Oliver nods with a grin…

Laughing… ” Uh, yeah…Yeah they are!”

[Image: 2pCUwUR.jpg]

Robert, frustrated, leered over at Oliver, leaning against the door with his head in his hand and knew something was bothering his brother… Oliver’s body language didn’t match the words he was speaking. They were my brothers, for better or worse. That bond is a sort of union of souls, a feeling that to lose the other would be worse than a thousand deaths. They were the ones who carried each other’s egos beneath the boisterousness and often crude humor. Whatever came, they knew they’d be there for one another. That reliability, that trust, it built them from the ground up. That note of chivalry was always there, hiding under the uncertainty they preferred to project, yet ready to protect in a heartbeat. Robert reached across, to the passenger's side, slapping his brother on the shoulder.

” Oliver, first, give me a few of those Mango Sours, secondly, what in the hell is wrong with you? You haven’t been yourself in a few days…”

Oliver’s eyes abruptly begin to dart around as he takes a deep breath followed by a swallow… Robert motions for the tin noticing his little brother cannot maintain eye contact for more than a few seconds. Oliver hesitates for a few seconds before tossing his older brother the tin…

” So, what’s up?”

Oliver cleared his throat and mumbled…

”...Nothing…”

Robert exhaled sharply keeping his eyes on the road… He looked to his brother once more who drew in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Robert clenched his jaw placing his fingers in the middle of his forehead while shaking his head.

” Oliver, talk to me…”

Oliver let out a slow constrained breath in an attempt to loosen up his body. He gave his shoulders a wiggle and rolled his head around in a circle. It was a decent effort, enough to fool the casual observer, but for Robert, who had a keen eye Oliver was remaining silent to avoid tension with his brother. His eyes moved with the alertness that comes from heavy stress and his hands remained clenched by subconscious demand. They continue to sit knee deep in silence when Oliver growls…

” Ahhhh… I didn’t want to tell you and tried to deal with it myself… But they won’t stop…”

Robert’s ears perked up as he tilted his head in thought…

” What do you mean “they” won’t stop…”

Oliver clenched his jaw in a few moments of tension…

Raising his voice…” WHO OLLIE…?”

Robert ground his teeth as his nostrils flared…

” Four seniors have been picking on me and I’m fed up… I didn’t want to tell you because I knew you would get pissed and act irrationally…”

"Irrational" is a word for those who lack the emotional intelligence to see why the behavior of another is rational. There is always a real reason for reactions. For those in a position to take their time and formulate a timely response, to bring the situation to a peaceful conclusion. But the only thing Robert could see was red…

” Don’t worry about it… Forget I even said anything Robert, I’ll deal with it…”

” No you won't… They are messing with my fifteen-year-old little brother and I won't stand for it…” Robert pauses for a second… ” Ollie there is only one way to deal with bullies… ”

Robert suddenly has a thousand-yard stare as his nose twitched…

” What time is Drew getting to school today?”

Oliver, clenched his hands tightly with that oh shit look…

” Mom said he'll be there by lunch…”

Robert cracked his knuckles…

” Perfect, that’s when we strike…”

Oliver raised one eyebrow in concern…

” Wait a second, what do you mean we strike?”

Robert grins…

” Lunchtime comes, three brothers will fight four bullies…”

” Robert, are you serious right now?”

Robert nods…

” You are on the football team, if we get suspended you won’t be able to play Friday night… Plus Mom and Dad will kill us, you me and Drew are dead meat when we get home…”

” Mom and Dad would never get upset with us for standing up to bullies or defending our little brother… And as far as football, I can miss one game, Ollie. Knocking a few peoples teeth down their throats for fucking with my little brother is well worth it… Mom and Dad always told us to do everything that we could to avoid a fight, that Mister Miyagi shit… But this time we go Cobra Kai and strike first…”

” Why at lunch though?”

” Because little brother it’s all about perception, win or lose, everyone will see that if you fuck with the Main family, we will fight… And after this, you’ll never have another issue with anyone. But until then…”

Robert reaches out pressing play on the CD player…

Singing… ” Every memory of looking out the back door…”

Sighing… ” It’s going to be a long day…”

To Be Continued…

The Brothers Main…

Robert nudges Oliver insisting he shut his eyes and take a deep breath as the memories of their past come flooding in…Their high school cafeteria was governed by an ex-Navy cook who cherished his bleach. And to this very day, you could still smell that terrible aroma over everything else, even the tolerable food being cooked. Noon was the time when all the students piled in to get their lunch, the cafeteria was pure pandemonium every day with deafening chatting and second-grade shenanigans. Each table was defined by its cosseted huddle of thundering voices. The food always remained secondary to the informative news exchanged of the day… Who broke up with who, or who was dating at the moment seemed to always be the topic of conversation. The Main’s open their eyes taking a long look around the massive cafeteria. Everything was the same way that they remembered it… Tables were lined up from one side of the room to the other with long aisle ways separating them. It’s here where we find The Brother’s Main; Robert and Oliver.

” Fitting, we've come here, to this spot. I remember this place like it was yesterday.”

Robert responds by slapping the table he is sitting in.

Pointing at the floor… ” This place right here is where we cut our teeth for the first time alongside our brother Drew… A lot of blood was shed in this very room, but in the end, statements were made.”

Oliver steps up on one of the oval chairs connected to the table before taking a seat on the tabletop his shoulders back and holding direct eye contact with the camera…

” Please allow me to officially introduce myself, my name is Oliver Main… And I’m the guy that most of you will assume is going to carry Apex to a loss come Fire and Ice. The weak link in the chain… It’s okay to admit that I’m no Robert Main, I’m no Drew Archyle, and I’m certainly not on a Jim Caedus. What I am is a virtual unknown to all of you within the ranks of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. At times the unrevealed is an element that can make or break anything at any time.”

Robert leaps from the tabletop leisurely stepping in front of his brother as he directs his undivided attention towards the camera as he adjusts his half of the XWF Tag Team Championships draped over his left shoulder...

” Let's dive right in shall we? The presumptuous nature of Flynn and Criminal is going to be at an all-time high with this one. We already know they’re going to continue screaming from the rooftops that the illegal man got the pin back at Bad Medicine, press on and try to point the blame at us for beating them at their own game. When the truth is that the finger they are pointing in our direction belongs pointed towards the official that was ignorant enough to make the three count in the first place.”

Robert nudges his brother while shaking his head in disgust while leering up at the ceiling.

” But let’s say Apex did intend on capturing the gold that way, I mean is that the worst thing that’s been done between the two teams? Highly unlikely. What I found hysterical was how Flynn reacted after the loss of the straps. Do you remember him crying like a baby that just had his pacifier yanked out of his mouth about the incredible injustice? When all he had to do was name a time or place, yet that seems to be a complicated task for the self-proclaimed King… Even if it’s of the mid-carders.”

Oliver’s statement draws some mild laughter out of Robert as he stops his pacing and takes a seat in one of the chairs near Oliver.

” You know what I found odd about the entire situation? It was how he chose to pitch a fit on a Savage… Hell, the chicken shit knew Apex wasn’t scheduled to be at, yet four freaking days later on Warfare, there we were and it was accepted clear as day. I guess we should have drafted a special press release or something… While he was in the ring initially because maybe it would have been a quick enough response to appease the majesty of crybabies. Here is what the reigning Tag Team Champions are going to do… Show up at Fire and Ice, and eliminate all your doubts that either of you deserved to be labeled as a Tag Team let alone Champions. Because let's be honest, your neither…”

” What makes it more interesting for me, big bro.”

Oliver chimes in as he leans forward with a sinister grin…

” Is how they’re going to be predictable as fuck by calling out the obvious… Me. They already know that they’re not going to be able to come at you unless it’s over Thunder Knuckles.”

Oliver snickers under his breath which causes Robert to spin his body around as he slugs Oliver in the shoulder. Ollie giggles as he rubs his arm before he shifts his attention back towards the camera.

” I mean it’s going to be the hot topic of conversation like it has any merit on what’s happening here and now. A loss to Thunder Knuckles doesn’t change how bad I’ve skull fucked this federation since 2017… Even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then. It changes absolutely nothing and it sure as hell doesn't change that the Brother’s Main is going to roll into Fire and Ice to scorch the place. It’s a cool story though, one that I will hear about for YEARS to come.”

Robert does the signature TK jerk-off hand gesture as Ollie jumps off the chair landing on his feet in the aisle way.

” Do these two jerk-offs really understand what they’re walking into? Sure, they’re going to be downplaying everything you’ve done, they’re going to throw anything against the wall to see what sticks… Because while they will slam Apex for the choice of Oliver Main, an unestablished XWF commodity showing up to defend one-half of the Tag Titles over say Drew Archyle. It still doesn’t change just how far against the wall their backs are because a collapse under these circumstances will bury them deeper than a shellacking as Champions to Betsy and Lycana ever could.”

Ollie winks at the camera.

” That knife cuts both ways gentlemen when it comes to taking a loss; at least I wasn’t a reigning champion for Christ sake.”

Robert gives the camera, the bird as Oliver hops right back in…

” We know that both of you are going to storm into Fire and Ice under the false pretense that you might not be getting Apex or the real Apex considering I am not a known wrestler like Jim or Drew, and you’d be absolutely correct. I’m not the same draw as either of those guys… Yet Robert and I share something that neither of the other founding members shares, blood.”

” This isn’t our first rodeo when it comes to a good tussle, it’s something that we’ve done many times throughout our lives… While the two of you have hardly been teaming for a couple of months. We want you to go ahead and underestimate us, we want you to fall under that delusion that this isn’t a strong Apex walking into Fire and Ice. That this is your moment to rewrite history and shine after losing at Bad Medicine… You’d be equally as wrong on both fronts.”

Robert stands back up as he and Oliver start to walk down the aisle between the long row of tables.

” For you guys the rage that is flowing through those veins over those straps is more than enough for us to take, spin it, and utilize it when you make your mistakes. I won’t stand before you all and profess to be the be-all-end-all because I’m far from it; I might still be learning this craft you call professional wrestling, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to throw hands.”

” Let’s dig a little deeper with these two because you’re right Ollie, they’re going to assume that you might be a weak link… Yet the weakest link involved in the entire match, in general, is the North Korean War Criminal. Take it from someone that’s been in the ring with both of you… When it comes to where we will isolate, and attack. Why else would we make this a straight-up wrestling match? We’ve removed all the bullets from your gun, Marko.”

Robert stops and leers intently into the camera.

” This goes out to the trolls of the world; you all know who you are, so pull up your chair and pay very close attention because this comes from the heart… You can only push and prod a man for so long, you can only poke that bear so many times before it bites your face off. You’ve all made it very clear that I’m a nobody that leeches off others, right? Do you really think I’m that unintelligent to cater to all your ploys or verbal attacks? I’m the man you gun for because I’m the man that matters, I’m the man you snipe at because it brings you some sort of relevancy…I’m the man that you all want to be an asshole so badly it keeps you up at night. Cool. I’ll be that guy. I’ll embrace that guy. I’ll beat you with that guy. Playtime is over for all you pathetic posers.”

” The Brother’s Main is a force that nobody has encountered before in the XWF, we’re showing up, we’re going to that ring, we’re going to crush a Criminal and a Midget at the same time while removing all doubts that they’re anything more than… Mid-card, right Mark?”

Oliver blows a kiss into the camera as the scene fades to black.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-20-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-22-2022), Derrick Diamond (01-20-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-20-2022), JimCaedus (01-20-2022), Marf (01-20-2022), Mark Flynn (01-29-2022), Peter Vaughn (01-20-2022), Raion Kido (01-22-2022), Theo Pryce (01-20-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-20-2022)