Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing Board
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2022, 10:01 PM

The scene opens inside a hotel room. We see HGH walking around and he is talking to someone on the phone. He pulls his phone from his ear and touches the screen he hits the mute button then he starts yelling for someone to get his things together for his match. While he's yelling for his things to be put together, Junior taps him on the shoulder and points at the camera. HGH ends the conversation by telling the person to just show up as he hangs up the phone.

"Sorry about that ladies and gentleman, but it has come to my attention that people think that I have been down and out. Well think again, so what I have had a couple of losses, it's not the end of the world. So I took a knock out from Centurion, ehh… whatever. Then they put me up against Jason Cashe… who cares, however it's cute for Cashe to think he's won the war. Don't you worry there sweet cheeks you haven't heard the last of HGH.

"Now it seems that I'm in need of a rebuild, and many could wonder, how, how could HGH possibly rebound from two consecutive beat downs? Well, now we're off to Kansas for an Anarchy show and what do you know, HGH back in triple threat action. Who do we have this time?"

From behind HGH, Junior walks up and whispers in his ear.

"I have to face off between a guy that calls himself a "thug" real cute, and a guy who's a "boots" licker.. I mean Lichter. So let me get this straight, I have back to back brawls with two very capable opponents, to these two clowns.”

HGH look at the camera. He sighs as he puts his head down, he gets up from the chair and walks over to the bar. He walks behind the bar and grabs himself a glass as he begins to pour himself a drink.

“With the old team I was able to go so far, but you know when the time came they dropped the ball. I lost, some would say I was in over my head. Maybe I was, maybe I didn’t have what it took to stand across the ring from those two. So I go into a brawl with then Anarchy champ Cent, then I got Jason Cashe."

HGH takes a drink from his glass, he gasps while pointing at the camera.

"You see fellas, everyone thinks that just because I'm on what, a two match losing streak, that I'm just gonna show up and not care. Yeah, I guess that would be the easy thing to do, but you see I'm still looking forward, I'm looking at gold, a future in this business. Now you know, a couple of people have chimed in and they have given what they say was " advice " but you know what? That got me thinking what if HGH had friends? What if HGH had someone in his corner? Those are some really good questions that I've had to ask myself. However boys, make no mistake about it. Thursday night I will turn over a new leaf. Maybe those questions will be answered in due time, but for now the two of you must enter the ring with a bitter HGH. You see, two losses in a row is something I have felt for the first time in my short career and to be honest I do not like that taste left in my mouth."

Junior comes up behind HGH and whispers something in his ear. HGH turns his head towards Junior and gives a grin. Junior then nods his head and turns and walks away.

"Look it's like this John Black is just some great value Tupac Shakur, "Shawty wanna be a thug". Keep it up, you might just get there one day. I mean you'll need a fall back profession when you realize maybe professional wrestling isn't for you. Then we got the other guy, "Boots" Lichter. Who the hell is this guy anyway? He sounds like a boot licker if you ask me. About as ferocious as a teddy tear. “

HGH shrugs.

“So for all you haters out there know this. Just because I’m on a teeny tiny skid. Don’t you ever count HGH out of a damn thing. It doesn’t matter if you put me in the ring with a wanna be rapper and a boot licking ass kisser. The results are going to be the same. It’ll be HGH back on the winning side and looking to make a claim at gold. Two losses mean nothing to me, they are what they are, however it’s what I do coming out of them that matters. You see boys, I’m hungry and that makes you boys appetizers. You two are the sacrificial lambs that have been so graciously offered up to me, and though I will applaud any efforts you boys happen to put up, it just won't be enough. I have had way too long to think and way too long to look at where I’m going. Boys, you two are just in my way. You may be at the right place come Anarchy, but it will definitely be the wrong time. So just let this sink in fellas, you boys do you and I’m going to do me and believe you me, I am walking out of Anarchy with the win. Now I could say it’s because I’m better than you, I could say I’m stronger than you, but why waste my breath on all that. John Black, “Boots” Lichter I’ll see the two of you on Thursday, oh and please bring your best because when I beat the two of you in that very ring there won’t be any doubt just who the better man will be.”

“Mr. Hays, a Mr. Slavino is here to see you.”

HGH grins and the camera cuts off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-20-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-20-2022), Theo Pryce (01-20-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-20-2022)