Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide In The Trenches
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-17-2022, 10:50 AM

Quote:I knew a simple soldier boy
Who grinned at life in empty joy,
Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
He put a bullet through his brain.
No one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.

Vinnie Lane sits on a chair and looks back and forth, his eyes darting left and right, making sure the love of his life doesn't catch him looking at Bumble.

With a shaky finger, he tentatively pulls up the app. He'd just downloaded it a few minutes prior because so many people were saying his employees were on there screwing up their personal lives and making business more difficult for the XWF... so he wanted to see for himself.

Vinnie looked to his right and saw nothing but empty hallway. He looked left and just saw the kitchen. Roxy had gone upstairs five minutes ago to take a bubble bath, and those things lasted hours... so he had some time. He pressed the button, and right away there was Lycana.

"What the fuck?"

"CRAP!"

Vinnie quickly swiped left harder than he ever had in his life. Hard enough to send his phone flying across the room. Somehow, some way, it hit the fluffy carpet in such a manner that it pushed the Lycana profile to the RIGHT instead.

"Uh... babe! Hey! I thought you were in the bath?"

Vinnie nervously turned around in his seat, his eyes settling on Roxy's amazing body wrapped in a thin terry cloth towel that was struggling to cover her bits above and below at the same time. The wetness on her skin was a nice touch as well.

"Yeah, well, SOMEone let my bathroom wine supply run out."

Roxy stared daggers across the room to Maxine, who sheepishly looked at the floor.

"There's no Pinot, so I had to come back downstairs.... and this is what I find?"

"Dude! It's not what you think! This is about Charlie and Jimmy and..."

*PING*

Vinnie froze. Roxy walked to the phone and grabbed it off the floor, picking it up and checking the screen.

"Good job, idiot. You got a match."

Roxy threw the phone at him and stormed off. Maxine looked at him and shook her head before following. Vinnie looked at his phone and saw the picture of Lycana and the picture of himself matched up... and a message was coming through!

"Oh crap, oh geez, what do I do..."

The message popped through.

Quote:"HEY THERE I AM SEX GIRL HAPPY MEET YOU COME TO MY WEB NASTYCLICKZ.RU SEND ME YOUR CASHAPP MONEY THANKX BABYY XO"

"Oh! Dude! Roxy! I figured it out! It's all a bunch of dumb BS over mistaken identities and nonsense! We can fix it! No need for everyone to ruin their careers over any of it after all!!!"

Vinnie jumped up and chased after Roxy... hopefully it wasn't too late to salvage everything.

"Babe... just WAIT!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-18-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-17-2022), Jason Cashe (01-17-2022), JimCaedus (01-19-2022), Marf (01-17-2022), Mr. Oz (01-17-2022), Raion Kido (01-17-2022), Reggie Estrada (01-17-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-17-2022)