Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage! 1-15-2022
MrBig Away
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-16-2022, 07:02 AM

1-15-2022

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE from Godthåbhallen!!!!!!!

NUUK, GREENLAND

OLAF THE GIANT
- vs -
ALEX MINETT VEGA YIN
STANDARD MATCH - 1 ROLEPLAY

CALYPSO
- vs -
"VENOM" XAVIER LUX

CYRUS BRADDOCK
- vs -
SEBASTIAN DUKE
STANDARD MATCH

MINKA ARZEGOTTI
- vs -
JENNY MYST
STANDARD MATCH

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLIE NICKLES©
- vs -
RUBY
Hangman's Match

Saturday Night Savage kicks off with pyros and cheering fans from Godthåbhallen in Nuuk, Greenland! The commentary team is standing by...

HHL: Hello everyone and welcome to Saturday Night Savage!!! I'm Heather Hallowell and---

And I'm Pip Collins! And boy... Do we have a show to you!

HHL: That's right, Pip! We are two weeks away from our next big pay-per-view, Fire & Ice! Competitors have been drafted onto different "Houses" chosen by different General Managers... Whichever House ends the evening with the most wins.... WINS THE NIGHT!

PIP: It's going to be epic!

HHL: Let's get into the action!!

Olaf the Giant heads down the aisle with his manager, his massive size an imposing force to be seen.

PIP: "Here comes the man who gives Rampage a run for his money on being the biggest man in XWF!"

HHL: "Now THAT'S a match I'd like to see!"

Olaf climbs into the ring, where he anxiously waits for his opponent.

"Cliffs Of Dover" starts up as the house lights go down around the arena with white spotlights flashing in quick and random succession. As the drum roll kicks in over the epic guitar solo, things seem to stretch for an almost awkwardly long time. As the opening solo stops after about twenty-five seconds, a small shadow can be seen leaping right into centre stage and the music stops for a second.

As the main riff kicks up, the lights start flashing again before the house lights suddenly switch back on and Alex stands right in the middle of the ramp, smiling and throwing out peace and Shaka signs. As the song continues, Alex dances around on her way to the ring, high-fiving fans, posing for photos, playing air guitar, robot dancing and other antics before smiling straight at the camera and then taking a running leap onto the ring apron.

Jumping over the ropes, Alex then spins into the centre of the ring, once again throwing out signs and smiling before shuffling off into a corner.

PIP: "Alex Minett-Vega-Yin, which is a mouthful to say, is making her debut here tonight."

HHL: "And what a debut it's gonna be against a man five times her size!"

PIP: "She's either gonna pull off the upset of the century, or die trying!"

With both competitors ready to go, the ref calls for the bell and the match gets underway.

DING! DING! DING!

OLAF THE GIANT
- vs -
ALEX MINETT VEGA YIN

Olaf charges at Alex in the corner, but she ducks under his arms and catches him with a couple of Kicks. They don't seem to have much affect, as the Giant easily pushes her off him and down to the mat. She uses the momentum to roll to her feet, but Olaf's right there to knock her back down with a Big Boot! He follows it up by placing that same boot over top of Minett-Vega-Yin's chest for a cover.

1!

2!!

SHOULDER UP!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "He nearly took her head off; I can't believe she kicked out!"

HHL: "Had Olaf covered her better, she might not have!"

Olaf drags Alex to her feet and Irish Whips her into the corner. He follows close behind with a Big Splash, but Minett-Vega-Yin dodges it, causing the Giant to smash his chest against the turnbuckles! As Olaf backs away, his opponent cracks him in the jaw with a Savate Kick. The shot rocks him, allowing Minett-Vega-Yin to follow it up with a Jumping Enzuiguri to the temple that has Olaf seeing stars!

HHL: "Off-Switch! That's been known to finish opponents off before!"

PIP: "But Olaf refuses to go down!"

Olaf the Giant shakes off the blow, grabbing hold of Alex and shoving her into the ropes. On the rebound, he goes for a Big Boot, but Minett-Vega-Yin slides underneath his leg and stands up behind him. The Giant turns around into a second Off-Switch, this one dropping him to a knee!

HHL: "She's chopping away at him, but he won't go down!"

PIP: "There's a reason they call him a Giant, Heather!"

With her opponent dazed, Alex Minett-Vega-Yin connects with a third Off-Switch, this one toppling him! Olaf's body smacks against the mat, allowing the newcomer to slowly roll him over and lay across his chest for a cover!

1!

TWO!!

THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: " I don't believe it!! Olaf just kicked out of THREE Off-Switches!"

PIP: "What's it gonna take to keep the Giant down?!"

Olaf tosses Alex off him and goes to get up, but Minett-Vega-Yin hurries back over and lays into him with a flurry of Kicks. The Giant powers through 'em, shoving his opponent backwards and dropping her with a Boot to the Face as she rushes back towards him! Olaf then runs to the ropes and back, going for a Jumping Elbow Drop.......................................... that Alex Minett-Vega-Yin rolls outta the way of!

PIP: "Earrrrrrrrthquaaaaaaaaake!!!!!"

HHL: "I'm surprised Olaf didn't go through the ring!"

PIP: "It's a good thing he didn't, this is only our first match!"

With her opponent down, Alex Minett-Vega-Yin hurries over to the corner and scales the turnbuckles. Once up top, she jumps off with a Shooting Star Press, before turning into a 450 Splash in the descent.

PIP: "Super-Insano Moonsault!"

Before Alex can connect with it, Olaf the Giant rolls out of the way, causing her to crash into the mat. The Giant gets to his feet, where he runs to the ropes, bounces back, and drives his arm into Minett-Vega-Yin's chest with a Jumping Elbow Drop!

HHL: "I don't see her kicking out of that Ragnarok!"

1!

2!!

THRE---FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "You were right!"

Olaf looks completely baffled, moreso than he usually does, grabbing at his hair and looking towards his manager. He jumps up and down, instructing his client to finish her off. Olaf nods, getting up and dragging his opponent with him. Once they're both to their feet, the Giant grabs hold of Minett-Vega-Yin's head and begins squeezing it!

HHL: "Olaf's gonna pop Alex's head like a balloon!"

Olaf tries to do just that, with Alex Minett-Vega-Yin trying her best to fight out of it. The two of them struggle, with the pair winding up near one of the corner. In a desperate attempt to keep her skull in one piece, Alex steps up onto the turnbuckles and uses the top one to push her and Olaf backwards. The momentum allows Minett-Vega-Yin to roll over top of the Giant, pinning his shoulders to the mat!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: "It's gonna take aLOT to keep Olaf down!"

Alex gets up, but stumbles a bit from being light-headed. She shakes it off and approaches Olaf, who grabs her by the pants and pulls her through the top and middle rope. Despite this, Minett-Vega-Yin is able to grab onto the rope and pull herself onto the apron, unbeknownst to Olaf. Once he realizes it, he turns and charges towards her, only to be met with a Kick to the face! The shot sends him stumbling backwards, allowing Alex to hurry up the ropes and jump off with another Shooting Star Press. Just like before, she changes it into a 450 Splash, landing in Olaf's arms and causing him to fall back onto the mat in a pin!!!!!!!!

1!

2!!

3!!!

WINNER BY PINFALL - ALEX MINETT-VEGA-YIN

PIP: "I don't believe it! Alex Minett-Vega-Yin just pinned someone more than three times her size!!!!!"

HHL: "Talk about making an impression! This match will go down in XWF history as a real David vs Goliath showdown!"

PIP: "That it will! The XWF roster better be on the look out for Alex Minett-Vega-Yin, if she can beat a Literal Giant, she can beat anyone!!!!!"

HHL: "Only time will tell, but if we're going off of this one match, I'd say her future looks VERY bright!"

Savage cuts to a commercial as Alex celebrates her impressive victory.

The lights in the building start to flicker, matching the opening riffs and drums of Disturbed's 'The Infection'. After the intro, a brief pyro explosion goes off in the entrance and as lyrics of the song begin, Xavier Lux steps out from behind the smoke left by the pyro. He stands there sporting his finest black and green gear, looking around at the TPW crowd most of whom boo him loudly after his recent actions. He shakes his head in disappointment and instead focuses on those that do cheer loudly, and even try to fight the boos with a brief “Venom! Venom!” chant. He smirks before making his way down the ramp, keeping his focus on the ring. Once he gets to ringside, he hops on the apron, wiping his boots showing his respect to the canvas where he is about to practice his craft. He then gets inside and makes his way to the corner, climbs to the second turnbuckle and again just looks around at the crowd who is now giving him a mix reaction. He acknowledges a fan here and there who is showing him support before hopping down from the ring; he checks in with the ref and then gets ready for the match as his music dies down.

HHL: "Xavier Lux made his XWF debut last Savage, walking away with an impressive victory over Tommy Gunn."

PIP: "Like I said two weeks ago, I'm already a fan and I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll do against another XWF veteran in Calypso."

The lights in the arena dim as Calypso's music starts. Several spotlights pan over the crowd and all meet at the entrance where Calypso appears wearing a glittering robe. He walks through the mist and slowly makes his way to the ring. Using the ring steps, he climbs to the apron, wipes his feet, and steps through the ropes into the ring. The spotlights follow Calypso to the center of the ring where he stands and holds his arms up.

HHL: "Calypso looks as confident as ever!"

PIP: "And the fans still love him, too!"

Calypso takes off his robe as Xavier Lux stares at him from across the ring, focused. The referee checks with both of them to make sure they're ready, before calling for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

CALYPSO
- vs -
"VENOM" XAVIER LUX

Xavier meets Calypso in the center of the ring, where the two of them tie-up. Almost immediately, Lux pulls his opponent backwards with an Arm Drag, before hitting him with a second one as soon as Calypso gets to his feet. Venom goes for a third, but Calypso pushes him away and retreats to the outside in order to catch his breath.

HHL: "Xavier Lux likes to keep it fast, a philosophy nearly ALL of my ex-boyfriends believed in, too."

PIP: "What's wrong with that?!"

Calypso takes a moment at ringside before sliding back in and going to lock up with Lux, once more. Before he can, though, Xavier greets him with a Forearm to the jaw and lifts him up for a Suplex. Calypso uses the momentum to escape behind Lux, who turns around and just barely manages to shove the one-time TV Champion off as he attempts a Calypsonator!

PIP: "Calypso almost had him!"

Calypso runs back at Venom, grabs his hand, and goes to Irish Whip him into the corner. Xavier stops him dead in his tracks and reverses course, sending Calypso into the opposite corner, instead. He then runs after him and connects with a European Uppercut that sends spit flying out of Calypso's mouth! Lux backs away just enough to allow his opponent to drop to the mat, where he follows suit with a cover.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier Lux gets up and delivers a Body Slam, covering his opponent after, once again.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "You knew Calypso wasn't gonna lay down for Xavier Lux, and he's proving it right here."

PIP: "He's held XWF gold before, something Xavier Lux has not. If you ask me, he's got more to prove here than Calypso does."

Venom brings his opponent to a vertical base, only to be met with an Eye Rake. Lux blindly swings at Calypso, who ducks under his arm and bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, he goes for a Running Crossbody, only for Xavier to reverse it into another Body Slam!

HHL: "Calypso didn't see that one coming!"

PIP: "Neither did I!"

Lux follows the move up with another pin attempt.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier Lux waits for his opponent to get up, going for a Hurricanranna once he does. Unfortunately for the newcomer, Calypso is able to hold him up in Powerbomb position, before bringing his arm over and driving Venom into the mat with a brutal Spinebuster; laying across his opponent for the cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: What a devastating Spinebuster! I thought Calypso had him for sure!"

HHL: "Xavier Lux isn't gonna give up THAT easily, former Television Champion or not!"

Calypso brings Xavier to his feet and hits him with a Standing Neckbreaker, laying over top of him for a cover immediately after.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calypso gets up, and waits for his opponent to do the same, before attempting a Running Knee. Lux moves his head backwards, narrowly avoiding it, and catches Calypso with a surprise Headscissors that sends him flying to the outside. Seeing his opponent vulnerable, Xavier runs to the ropes and back, before diving over the top one for a Flipping Pescado............................ which Calypso avoids!!!!!!!

PIP: "I was impressed with Xavier's move until Calypso avoided it!"

Calypso heads over to his opponent and rolls him back into the ring, following close behind with a cover.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Xavier Lux showing his toughness here; I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow rebounds from his mistake."

Calypso gets up and hits a Calypsonator on Xavier Lux as soon as he does the same, knocking him back down to the mat as a hush overcomes the crowd.

PIP: "Still think that, Heather?"

HHL: "I'll let you know in three seconds."

1!

2!!

THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "I think so!"

PIP: "What's it gonna take for Calypso to put Xavier Lux away?!"

Calypso shakes his head, before getting to his feet and setting Xavier up for a Face-Lift. However, before he can hit it, Lux shoves Calypso off, sending him into the corner. Venom follows it up with a picture perfect Dropkick that dazes his opponent enough to lift him up onto his shoulders and ascend the turnbuckles.

HHL: "Xavier could be looking for that top rope Death Valley Driver!"

PIP: "He calls it The Cure and I can only imagine it's because it cures the headaches his opponents cause!"

Lux goes to jump off, but Calypso manages to slide off his shoulders behind him before he can! This sets him up in perfect position to attempt a Face-Lift, again, only this time all the way from the top.

PIP: "Calypso's turned the tables on Lux! If he connects with this, it'll be all over!"

Before Calpyos can, though, Venom slips out of his grasp, ducks down, and lifts him back up onto his shoulders. This time there's no escape for Calypso, as Xavier Lux is able to jump off and actually hit his version of the DVD; violently driving his opponent's head into the mat and grabbing hold of a leg for the cover after!!!!!!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner- Xavier Lux via pinfall

PIP: "That was incredible! I'm pretty sure I saw Calypso's spine exit through his head!"

HHL: "It was certainly an impressive win. Paired with Alex Minett-Vega-Yin's earlier, and XWF's newcomers certainly look to have a bright future!"

Xavier Lux celebrates as Calypso rolls to the outside and gets medical attention from the ring doctor.

CYRUS BRADDOCK
- vs -
SEBASTIAN DUKE
STANDARD MATCH

HHL: Ladies and gentlemen, the tension has been building since Relentless. Nearly four months on and Sebastian Duke is set to meet his son Thaddeus for the first...

PIP: And likely the only time ever!

HHL: Since Bad Medicine, things have certainly escalated.

PIP: Last week on this program, Sebastian Duke laid down the challenge to face Thad’s bodyguard Cyrus Braddock and that’s what we’re all about to witness.

HHL: He’s about as green as the day is long, Pip, but if anyone can match power with Sebastian Duke, it’s Cyrus Braddock.

The following contest is set for one fall!

Cyrus Braddock’s X-Tron plays inside the arena.

Introducing first. Being accompanied to the ring by Thaddeus Duke. From Memphis, Tennessee…

CYRUUUS BRRRRADDOCCCK!

Braddock emerges from backstage with Thaddeus Duke behind him. Hand in hand with Thad is the incomparable Lauren MacKay, better known as FIGHT NYC’s Sahara.

HHL: Cyrus Braddock! Getting set to make his in-ring debut here tonight and...

PIP: Is that who I think it is!?

HHL: That is Sahara, Pip! Of FIGHT NYC fame!

PIP: I’d heard the rumors… I didn’t think they were true!

Thad and Sahara make their way around the ring to the announce table as Cyrus enters the ring. Thad and Sahara take a pair of headsets while taking a seat at ringside.

PIP: Tell me it isn’t true, Thad! Tell me New York’s most eligible bachelor isn’t off the market already!

Off the market is a little strong Pip. I may be a taken man, but…

Sahara backhands Thad’s shoulder.

You’re a fuckin’ pig.

Hurts so good.

And his opponent...

From Arlington, Virginia… weighing 2 hundred 90 pounds… SEBASTIAAAN DUUUUKE!

While Sebastian Duke makes his way toward the ring, Thaddeus vacates the announce table and hops up on the apron to give some last minute advice to his protege.

So what’s his deal?

PIP: With Papa Duke?

HHL: He’s in the Hall of Legends. Thad can’t ever go in because of it despite a similar resume and a considerably longer list of perceived greats he’s defeated.

PIP: Sebastian Duke is an overrated mark for himself and Thad’s gonna put him out to pasture at Fire & Ice!

The music fades out with the elder Duke now in the ring running his mouth in the direction of his son. Still on the apron, Thad arcs his neck and spits a wad of goop, nailing Sebastian in the face. Thad laughs from the apron and the elder Duke gives chase. Thad leaps off the apron to the floor just out of reach of his father. The elder Duke exits the ring to the floor stalking his son closely. Thad though, quicker than a hiccup, escapes out of his reach and around the corner.

Papa Duke rounds the corner but Thad slides into the ring beneath the bottom rope. Seb follows suit under the bottom rope but Cyrus is there to lay in some vicious stomps to the neck and back of the Legend. Thad is all smiles as he exits the ring and rejoins the commentary team and Sahara at ringside.

HHL: Just stay out of this and let Braddock handle his own!

PIP: He went after Thad!

Thanks Pip… anyway, I was just getting in a little cardio.

Back in the ring, Cyrus continues his onslaught on Seb while the old man tries to make it back to his feet. Back to a vertical base, Cy throws a few right hands to Seb’s jaw, rocking him toward the corner. Now backed into the turnbuckles, Cy whips him to the far side and follows him in with a hard clothesline. Seb is rocked in the corner and staggers out. Cy grabs a hold of him, lifts, then plants him on the mat with a belly to belly suplex before quickly hooking the leg.

1…

2…

HHL: Duke kicks out here on Savage!

Smart move from Cyrus there. Too early, but he might’ve stole one with a little added leverage.

PIP: Like Mark Flynn on Warfare!

I don’t know what you’re talking about, Pip. As far as I remember, Mark Flynn beat that old fuck fair and square in the middle of the ring.

HHL: And you had nothing to do with it?

Heather, there’s only room for one beautiful woman to speak at this table.

HHL: Are you tellin’ me to shut up?

I’m telling you to keep talking bitch, I’m just not listening.

I could jump you right here for that.

I’d let you but I really don’t feel like paying more fines.

After the kickout, Cyrus gets back to his feet and backpedals toward the ropes. Bouncing off, he delivers a hard legdrop and again goes for a cover.

1…

2…

HHL: And Duke kicks out again!

XWF Universe: K! O! D!

PIP: I don’t think these fans have bought what you were sellin’ for the last two months Thad.

It’s not over yet Pip.

Cyrus gets back to his feet and reaches down, grabbing a handful of Sebastian Duke’s hair. Pulling him to his feet, Seb fights back to a big pop from the crowd in Greenland. With shot after shot to the midsection of Cyrus Braddock, the bodyguard of Thad Duke is stunned. Seb Duke stands vertical, flipping his long hair out of his eyes and lands a hard right to the jaw of the bodyguard. One after another and Cy is rocked back against the ropes.

With a short but quick head of steam, Seb charges forward, delivering a clothesline to Cyrus Braddock sending him over the top rope and to the floor. Cy though, lands on his feet. Seb and Cy engage in a short staredown before Cy reaches under the ropes and grabs a hold of Duke’s ankles. Duke falls to his ass and Cy starts to pull him from the ring. Seb though, sends a stiff uppercut to the throat of Cyrus Braddock, stunning him instantly and sending him into full retreat mode while the referee starts his ten count.

HHL: The veteran presence of Sebastian Duke is showing the rookie Cyrus Braddock how it’s done!

That should have been a disqualification Heather. That was a blatant shot to a mans throat.

PIP: It’s as illegal as a choke!

Before this night is out, Sebastian Duke will choke.

On the floor, Sebastian Duke stalks Cyrus Braddock like prey. Grabbing him by the hair and the trunks, Seb tosses Cyrus head and shoulder first into the ring steps. Cyrus lays on the floor in obvious pain and clutching his shoulder. Spying his son at commentary, Seb takes a few steps toward him and starts running his mouth.

Don’t worry about me old man.

...bring a stupid whore from FIGHT into these sacred halls!

Thad stands and rips off his headset while his father laughs in his face. Seb though backs away from his son and rolls into, then back out of the ring to break the officials count. Eyeing his son and his sons fiancee who now stands at Thad’s side, Seb returns to Cyrus Braddock on the floor.

Grabbing a handful of hair, Seb pulls the bodyguard Braddock to his feet than rolls him into the ring, positioning him so that his head and neck are leaning off the apron. Jumping to the apron himself, Seb rushes forward and leaps, dropping a big leg across Cyrus Braddock before rolling to his feet on the floor.

With Braddock still positioned on the apron, Seb gives a look back toward Thad and Sahara before turning and charging forward and delivering a huge big boot to the side of Cyrus Braddock’s head.

HHL: Braddock is just too inexperienced to combat a man like Sebastian Duke, Pip.

PIP: I hate to agree with you but it’s really hard to argue the point.

Sebastian Duke jumps up to the apron and steps into the ring. Grabbing Braddock by his ankle, he pulls him inside and drops to the mat to hook the leg.

1…

2…

HHL: Miraculously! Braddock survives just a little while longer!

PIP: He might’ve been better off just staying down!

Leaning off of Braddock after the kickout, Seb gives a slight nod of approval in Cy’s direction. Getting to his feet, he backs off a little and reaches his right arm out, signaling for the pending choke slam while Cyrus starts to struggle to get to his feet.

Behind Seb, Sahara has jumped up on the apron and grabs a hold of Sebastian Duke’s hand. Seb turns toward her and she lets go of him. The referee begins to admonish Sahara for interfering and orders her to the floor. Sahara though, doesn’t take orders well and remains on the apron arguing with the referee.

Seb meanwhile, returns his attention to Cyrus Braddock…

SMACK!

HHL: HEAT SEEKER FROM THADDEUS DUKE!

PIP: AND HE GOT EVERY BIT OF IT!

Seb falls flat on his back and Thad hightails it from the ring while Sahara climbs down off the apron. Cyrus Braddock stands over a nearly unconscious Sebastian Duke and looks out at the crowd raining boos down upon him. Reaching down, he grabs a handful of hair of the King of Darkness and starts to pull him upright before placing him in a power bomb position.

Cy makes a “T” motion in the air before lifting up the Legendary Sebastian Duke and planting him on the mat with the Lion’s Justice.

PIP: That was a vicious power bomb form Cyrus Braddock!

HHL: Braddock hooks the leg!

1…

2…

3!

WINNER - CYRUS BRADDOCK

Braddock’s music plays as Thad hops into the ring to celebrate with him. The fans in attendance are mixed with shock and hate as their beloved Legend falls to defeat yet again. The music fades as Thad now has a mic.

He stands over his father.

In two weeks… this is all over, Old Man. In two weeks I’m going to do what I should have done three years ago and that’s send you into exile for the rest of your life.

No comebacks.

No return matches.

You will never again see the inside of a professional wrestling arena.

Not here.

Not anywhere.

When the dust settles, Dad… the name Duke, the legacy, the history… every bit of it belongs to me. Fans will go to the Hall of Legends and they’ll read the name Duke but they’ll see my statue, not yours. They’ll see my titles, not yours. They’ll see my history, not yours.

And in time. The name Sebastian Duke will be forgotten.

And you… relegated to nothing more than what you’ve always been… just a footnote.

Thad’s music plays to a chorus of boos from the Universe. Thaddeus Duke, hand in hand with Sahara along with Cyrus Braddock exit the ring and make their way up the ramp. They stop on stage for a moment as Thad takes in the heat from the crowd.

Hey Thad!

In the ring, Sebastian Duke struggles to his knees with a mic in hand as Thad’s music fades.

You mighta won the battle……… but the war isn’t over…….. In two weeks……. It’ll be No Holds Barred!

HHL: Wow!

Thad’s grin turns to a bit of a scowl at the revelation while in the ring, Sebastian Duke gets upright. He staggers a little before righting himself.

You got Chris Page…. You got that big fucker right there….. you got them doin’ your dirty work…. Hell you even got that bitch helpin’ you too.

In two weeks, Cyrus Braddock is barred from the building.

In two weeks Thaddeus, Chris Page is barred from ringside.

In two weeks… the special guest referee?

PIP: Guest referee!?

I thought long and hard about that one. I thought about what might just mindfuck you a little bit and then the answer was oh so clear little man. What’s gonna get into your head than someone you love callin’ that match? What’s gonna stick in your back the furthest when they have to count your shoulders down for three?

If you’re still thinkin’ about it… you’re dumber than I thought.

Your old pal Corey Smith will be there at Fire & Ice while I tear you limb from fucking limb.

HHL: No Page! No Braddock!

PIP: It’s no holds barred and Corey Smith is the guest referee!?

On stage, Thad shakes his head in disgust a moment before the trio retreats backstage while Seb’s music hits in the arena.

Transatlanticism by death cab for cutie hits and the crowd shows some love as Minka Arzegotti makes her way out first. She stops about halfway down to the ring and looks around slowly at the crowd, taking it all in. She embraces it as she hops and gives a wave out to her fans before making her way the rest of the way to the ring. She slides under the bottom rope and then pops up, climbing the turnbuckle and raising both arms to some cheers from the crowd. She hops back down and awaits her opponent.

In this moment by Sex metal Barbie starts up and the crowd quickly shifts into booing. Jenny Myst enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and then pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. When she gets to the ring she leans on the ropes and smiles as the audience continues to boo her.

MINKA ARZEGOTTI
- vs -
JENNY MYST
STANDARD MATCH

Heather: Classic good versus bad matchup here with these two.

Pip: Says who?

Heather: Says Jenny’s checkered past and ability to only do bad things…

Pip: Fake news!

Heather: What!?

Jenny starts to prowl, looking to attack but Minka turns and shakes a finger at her. The bell rings and the two women circle one another and then lock up. Minka is able to put Jenny into a tight hammerlock. She reverses it and locks Minka’s wrist behind her back. With her free hand, Minka reaches back and grabs onto Jenny’s head while running them both to the ropes. Jenny tries to counter and lift Minka up to toss her over the ropes but Minka gracefully runs up the second and third rope before hopping up and over Jenny’s head and behind her.

The crowd pops at the masterful display while Jenny growls and throws a spinning back fist. It almost lands but Minka narrowly avoids it before taking Jenny down with a snapmare takedown. Minka bounces off the ropes and goes for a low drop kick but Jenny rolls out of the way. She gets up and goes for a big clothesline but Minka ducks underneath it and runs to the ropes. Jenny turns and follows her and as Minka bounces off the ropes Jenny catches her by surprise with a running lifted knee that takes her down. Jenny turns and throws her arms up to a chorus of boos.

Pip: Jenny with the early advantage here!

Heather: The fans aren’t liking that.

Pip: Apparently you don’t either, put away that haterade!

Heather: Please don’t ever say that again…

Jenny stomps on Minka a few times before dropping down and applying a rear headlock. Minka starts to slam her foot a few times on the mat as the crowd begins to rally for her. Slowly Minka starts to get up but then Jenny transitions to a side headlock takedown. She holds Minka back down again as the crowd continues to try and will the fan favorite back to her feet. Once again, Minka slowly starts to pull herself up. Jenny tries to add more pressure but Minka throws an elbow. And another. The crowd goes wild as Minka breaks free with a third elbow.

Jenny goes for a punch but Minka blocks it and then hits Jenny instead with a forearm. She decks her a few more times and then hits a loud cross chop to the chest. Jenny stumbles back and Minka hits another cross chop. She runs and bounces off the ropes but as she comes back Jenny suddenly kicks her in the stomach to stop her momentum dead. Jenny pulls the doubled over Minka in and then hits a big gutwrench suplex. Jenny hooks one of Minka’s legs for the cover.

1…

2…

Th..NO! Kick out by Minka!

Heather: That was a close call early on!

Pip: Jenny has improved her craft inside that ring for years and 2022 looks no different!

Heather: I may not agree with how she does it but I can’t deny her talents inside the squared circle.

Jenny leans on her knees and looks over at the referee in frustration. She gets up and drags Minka back to her feet. Jenny Irish whips Minka with force and sends her crashing into the corner hard. Jenny follows up with a cartwheel into a running clothesline but Minka lifts both knees up and Jenny slams into them then stumbles back in pain. Minka hops up to the top rope and then sails off immediately, taking out Jenny with a beautiful double leg missile kick. This time it is Minka making the cover on Jenny.

1…

2…

Kick out by Jenny!

Heather: Minka coming right back with a pin attempt of her own!

Pip: Both of these women know how to bring it!

Minka gets back up and brings Jenny with her. She goes for a German suplex but Jenny stops her with a back elbow to the jaw. Minka stumbles back and Jenny spins and goes for a clothesline. Minka counters by hauling Jenny up and hitting an atomic drop. Minka pumps her fist and then races to the ropes. She bounces off and leaps in the air for a flying clothesline, connecting and taking Jenny off her feet. Minka kips up back to her feet and points to the corner while the crowd cheers her on.

Minka walks over and climbs back up to the top rope while the crowd buzzes. She turns around, steadies herself and then leaps off with a moonsault. She comes down right as Jenny gets her knees up. Minka crashes on top of them and then rolls around clutching her ribs in pain. She struggles to pull herself back up with the help of the ropes while Jenny stalks over to her. Minka gets up and Jenny grabs hold of her and hits a big back breaker while Minka yells out in pain. Jenny with another pin attempt.

1…

2…

Kick out by Minka!

Heather: Minka fighting through the pain!

Pip: Jenny is probably smelling blood in the water now!

Jenny gets back to her feet and mocks the unsettled crowd while Mink holds her back in clear pain. She crawls to the ropes to pull herself up but Jenny follows her and then stomps on her back. The crowd boos as Jenny kicks Minka in the back again before dropping down into a modified camel clutch, wrenching at her back. Minka hollers out in agony while Jenny bends her in a way no full grown human should stretch. Minka claws at the mat and reaches for the ropes but Jenny cranes her back.

Heather: Minka in trouble here!

Pip: This might be it!

As Minka cries out in severe pain she grabs at Jenny’s hands and tries to free herself. Jenny has to reposition herself and out of desperation Minka wills herself forward enough she is able to grab hold of the ropes at last. The referee argues with Jenny for a moment as she refuses to break the hold but finally she complies. Jenny gives her no time to recover and drags her back up. She lifts Minka up into a powerbomb position and runs to the corner but Minka manages to slip down behind and roll her up instead.

1…

2…

Kick out by Jenny!

Heather: Minka out of nowhere almost steals it!

Pip: There’s just no strategy against the dreaded roll up…

Minka starts to get up but Jenny is quicker to her feet. She quickly throws a stiff kick but Minka manages to catch the leg. She pulls Jenny in and hits a beautiful T-bone suplex out of nowhere. Jenny lays on her back stunned while Minka is getting back to her feet. Minka slowly starts to clap her hands while the crowd immediately gets behind her, clapping along with Minka. Jenny starts to pull herself up and Minka goes for a fame asser but Jenny counters and Minka gets tangled in the middle rope.

Jenny rams a forearm hard into the back of Minka’s head and then grabs her and pulls her free from the ropes. Jenny drops Minka with a neck breaker. Jenny pulls herself back up, screams out at the crowd and heads out to the ring apron on the outside of the ropes. Minka struggles to pull herself up as Jenny steadies herself. She pulls on the ropes and springboards herself towards Mink. Jenny comes flying down but Minka catches her with a superkick that nearly decapitates Jenny. The crowd pops huge as Mink rolls over and makes the cover.

1…

2…

3…NO!!!

Heather: What!?

Pip: I don’t believe it!!

Jenny somehow gets a shoulder up just before the three count! The crowd can’t believe it and neither can Minka as she can barely pull herself up. She slams her hands on the mat and yells at Jenny to get up. Minka impatiently grabs her and hauls her up then goes for the careless whisper of fate’s demise but Jenny somehow manages to reverse it into a quick STO to take Minka down. Jenny drops down and hooks both legs for the obnoxious cover.

1…

2…

Thr…NO!!!

Kick out by Minka!

Heather: Neither competitor will stay down!

Pip: What a match!

Jenny rolls over and glares at the referee in disbelief. She slams her hand on the mat three times to show him how it is done while the crowd starts to chant for Minka who stirs. Jenny gets up and grabs Minka, hauling her up for a big power slam but Minka slides out behind her. She bounces off the ropes for momentum but misses with a running clothesline. She turns back around and Jenny levels her with a running European uppercut. Minka hits the mat in a heap while Jenny walks over to the ropes.

After a few words with the ravenous crowd, Jenny once again steps out onto the apron. Minka struggles to get back up, holding her back in pain. Jenny launches herself once again with the ropes and Minka tries to set up a counter but is slowed down by her damaged back. Jenny comes off the ropes with a springboard and connects on Minka with a shining wizard that takes them both down to the mat. Jenny gets back to her feet and pulls at her hair while waiting for Minka to get back up. Jenny kicks her in the gut before she is even fully up and goes for the Pink Perfection twist of fate only for Minka to reverse it into a neck breaker that Jenny somehow counters right into Myst Opportunities out of nowhere! She drops and hooks both legs.

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner by pinfall, Jenny Myst!!!

Heather: Jenny with the big win tonight!

Pip: Hats off to both ladies, this was a close one!

HHL: Alright, fans! Up next we have what you’ve all been waiting for! It’s our MAIN EVENT for the XWF Television Championship! I have to say, Charlie Nickles has come up with some interesting match stipulations during his time on Savage as the Television Champion.

PIP: He sure has! Tonight, someone is going to the gallows!

HHL: That’s right, XWF Universe! Tonight we will see a Hangman’s Match! The point is pretty obvious… Like you said, Pip, someone is going to the gallows! In order to win one of these competitors needs to be hung for at least 3 seconds. I don’t know, the thoughts of this match makes me a bit squeamish…

PIP: Oh like it’s the worst thing that we’ve seen here in the XWF!

HHL: Good point.

PIP: I know.

HHL: Charlie has been red hot lately and is looking to retain his title and take it to the Fire & Ice pay-per-view event January 30th!

PIP: He’s been on fire, Heather! But Ruby has come to Savage and is looking to spoil the love between Charlie and Goldi!

HHL: You’re right, Pip! Charlie has shown that the weekly title defenses haven’t phased him, but Ruby is a special kind of challenge! Does she have what it takes to take the title to Anarchy?

PIP: Ruby is used to having the odds stacked against her, Heather! She’s barely 5 feet tall, ya know?! Charlie comes in towering over Ruby by over a foot and outweighs her by 130 pounds!

HHL: You said it yourself, though, Pip, Ruby is used to having that size disadvantage! She overcomes the odds all the time!

HHL: Here she comes!

Ruby jogs out and “superhero poses” at the top of the ramp on the stage. She looks stage left where the platform has been placed.

HHL: I doubt Ruby is too pleased about this stipulation, Pip.

PIP: Naah! You know how many people in the XWF want to see this? Charlie’s on the last nerve of the Universal Champion, Jim Caedus, at the moment, so maybe, Ruby considers this a good deed!

HHL: I don’t know. I doubt it.

The 6 foot structure comes equipped with a wooden upright and crossbeam. A noose dangles down from the end in the center of the large platform and to the side is a lever that releases a trap door leaving the victim hanging to their demise.

Ruby doesn’t spend long looking at the death structure and moves on down the ramp and enters the ring. She goes to each corner to rowl up her fans in the crowd then waits in the center of the ring for the arrival of the champion.

Charlie makes his way out from the back carrying the XWF Television Championship on his shoulder and a black executioner’s mask over his head.

HHL: Well, Charlie looks prepared.

PIP: You think this is the first time Charlie was going to hang someone?

HHL: I don’t want to think about that.

Charlie walks over to the gallows and tests its durability with a bump from his shoulder then makes his way towards the ring whispering sweet nothings to Goldi. He slides into the ring and takes his corner.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLIE NICKLES©
- vs -
RUBY
Hangman's Match[/u]

DING! DING!

“The following contest is our Main Event and is for the XWF Television Championship! The stipulation chosen by the defending champion is a Hangman’s match; where the competitors will fight their way to the gallows on the stage and will have to hang their opponent for at least 3 seconds to be victorious!”

“Introducing first, the challenger! From Ottawa, Canada and weighing 130 pounds….. RUBY!!!!”

The Greenland crowd goes wild as Ruby takes a leap up to the middle turnbuckle and gives the crowd a wave.

“And her opponent! From Steubenville, Ohio! Weighing 260 pounds… He is the reigning and defending XWF Television Champion…. CHARLIE NICKLES!!!”

Charlie holds up the title to his face and gives it a long smoochie through the executioner’s mask as he’s showered with boos.

HHL: Greenland does not like Charlie Nickles.

PIP: It must be a Ca-na-da thing.

HHL: Greenland isn’t in Canada. Is he leaving that mask on?

PIP: Looks like it.

Charlie hands over the title to the official of the match and immediately attacks Ruby before the bell! He backs her into her own corner and pummels her with fists that beat her down to the mat!

DING!! DING!! DING!!

HHL: There’s the bell…. Charlie taking the early advantage here…

PIP: Like you said, he came prepared! Charlie was ready! It’s not his fault Ruby wasn’t!

Charlie switched to boots to the chest when Ruby hit the mat and continued the punishment until the referee finally stepped in and had Charlie take the center of the ring. Ruby pulls herself up slowly with the middle ropes and Charlie doesn’t hesitate to storm the corner again! Ruby is quick to evade and Charlie hits the corner hard with his shoulder! Ruby takes a leap and springs from the middle rope and catches Charlie with a kick to the side of the head! The kick knocked Charlie’s mask around his face covering his eyes as he staggers away… Ruby stays on him and as he blindly turns, she jumps up onto his shoulders and brings him to the mat with a head scissor takedown! Charlie rips the mask off of his head and takes to his knees to crawl away while Ruby never takes his eyes off of him.

HHL: It looks to me Charlie came out a little fast and Ruby found an opening!

PIP: He was blind, Heather! Ruby used malicious tactics to use Charle’s own attire against him!

HHL: His attire? Malicious tactics?? That’s the first time he’s worn that, Pip, c’mon.

Ruby measured-up Charlie as he crawled on his hands and knees. She took a bounce off the ropes then landed across Charlie’s back with a running senton. It barely flattens Charlie as he only lost one arm on the hit. Ruby runs and takes another bounce off the ropes but is caught by Charlie with a hellish clothesline that sends the challenger into a full flip backwards.

HHL: Ouch!! Ruby lands on the back of her neck! There was a lot of power behind that clothesline!

PIP: It looks like Ruby was going a little too fast, Heather! Charlie found an opening and exploited it!

HHL: ……..

Charlie grabs Ruby by the hair and pulls her head up to hammer her with some fists. Charlie takes his feet and brings Ruby with him. He approaches the side of the ring then dumps her out over the middle rope where Ruby hits the apron and falls to the floor.

Charlie steps through the ropes then hops off the apron, himself. He, once again, picks Ruby up and drags her with him around the ring and over to the time keeper’s table where the Television Title sits.

HHL: What’s Charlie up to now?

Charlie holds Ruby by the head and takes her within inches of the title on the table and screams inaudibles at herr.

PIP: Claiming his territory, Heather!

Ruby manages to fight off Charlie's grasp and strikes him over top of the head with a pele kick! Charlie stumbles back and rests on the steel ring steps. Ruby quickly runs up the steps and double stomps Charlie's head down on to them! The champ's eyes roll into the back of his head and he falls to the floor!

HHL: Wow!! That was a small version of Ruby in the Rough! Charlie is dazed! Where's Ruby going now!

PIP: Up!

Ruby climbs the turnbuckles to the top!

HHL: Is she going for another one?!

Ruby leaps and looks for the deadly double foot stomp, but Charlie rolls out of the way! Ruby hits the ground, but rolls through and back to her feet!

Charlie and Ruby reach their feet together and hold their ground. Charlie's forehead is split open from the ring steps and a little blood trickles down. He wipes it with his forearm and notices it and smiles at Ruby. She doesn't budge and stays focused on the champ's next move.

HHL: I think Charlie loves the pain as much as he loves 'Goldi'!

PIP: Don't be ridiculous!

Charlie looks up to the gallows on the stage and points to Ruby and then up the ramp. Ruby, again, doesn't take her eyes from Charlie. She rushes at him and swings and misses! Charlie ducks and tucks her head under his arm and swings her around with a swinging neckbreaker! Charlie grabs Ruby by her hair and begins dragging her around the ring and up the ramp. He makes it a few more steps when he loses his grip. He reaches down to grab her again, but she retaliates with a stiff kick to the already gashed and bleeding forehead of the champ. Quickly rolling to her feet, she runs to him and dropkicks him off the ramp into the barricade! Charlie bobbles around for a moment then Ruby hits a double leg drop onto Charlie's head, squashing him onto the ramp!

HHL: If Ruby keeps hammering on Charlie's head like that she's going to send him into concussion protocol!

PIP: Does the XWF have a concussion protocol??

Ruby runs from the opposite side of the ramp and baseball slides into Charlie's head again, blasting him over the barricade and into the crowd! Security surrounds him and keeps the cold hearted Greenland crowd away from the Nickleman! Ruby steps off of the ramp and onto the barricade, Charlie stands up with a chair and sweeps Ruby's legs out from under her! Ruby topples down on it and falls in the space between that and the ramp!

PIP: Oh! Ruby’s in a tight spot now, Heather!

HHL: Charlie had to bring a weapon into the match-up, Pip! I think it was HIM that was in the tight spot!

PIP: I dunno, that looked like a chair to ME!

Charlie crawls out onto the ramp with the steel chair and lays it down. He pulls Ruby out from the crevice she was laid in and sets her up for a piledriver! He grabs her around the waist and lifts…………

SLAM!!

HHL: Piledriver on the steel chair!!

PIP: Charlie is trying to share some of that head trauma!

Ruby lies lifeless on the ramp until Charlie lifts her up and throws her up on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes! Charlie carries her all the way up the ramp to the gallows… Takes a running start and slams her against it! He does it again! Then again! He lifts her up and let’s go slamming her head off the top of the gallows platform!

PIP: Now, all Charlie has to do is get Ruby strung up and it’s over, Heather!

HHL: Ruby has a lot of fight in her, Pip… She’s proven herself against the odds many times before!

Charlie takes Ruby again and lifts her up on the platform. He takes his time walking around the back to the steps and climbs them. Ruby stirs and reaches her hands and knees. As Charlie approaches her, she swings out her leg and sweeps Charlie’s out from under him! The champ falls straight on his back on the wooden floor and Ruby looks to be revving up! She waits for Charlie to get halfway to his feet, grabs him, and DDTs him!! She lifts Charlie and leads him over to the trap door!!

HHL: Ruby has Charlie!! She’s looking to finish him off!! We’re going to have a new champion!!

Ruby wraps the noose around Charlie’s neck and heads for the lever!!!

Just before she reaches it, Charlie grabs her by the hair and whips her back!! The champion lands a headbutt to the back of her head and it dazes her!

PIP: Charlie has a lot of fight in him, too, Heather!

He pulls the noose off from around his neck and pulls Ruby’s head back again and drops her on the trap door with a reverse DDT!

Charlie pulls Ruby to her feet with one hand and the noose in another!!

He goes to push Ruby’s head into the noose….. But Ruby counters with a front kick!!

Charlie shifts his head and Ruby’s foot goes into the noose!!!

Charlie quickly tightens it…. Leaving Ruby hopping on one leg!!! Charlie lands a quick jab square to Ruby’s face and hits her with a clothesline! He runs over to the lever, pulls it, and the trap door releases!!!!!! Ruby falls through the hole and is left dangling by one leg!!!!!

PIP: One!! Two!!! And THREE!!!!! Charlie did it! It’s over!!!

HHL: Who made you the referee?!

PIP: It was the rules, Heather!! It’s over!! Charlie’s going to Fire & Ice as a champion!!

Winner and STILL Television Champion, Charlie Nickles

Charlie drops off the stage and runs down the ramp! He rushes over to the time keeper’s table and grabs the TV Title off the table and embraces it! He rolls into the ring and marches around hugging the belt when…..

HHL: "WE KNOW WHO THAT IS!"

PIP: "Yeah, the "number one contender" who hasn't won a match since the last pay-per-view!"

Charlie clenches "Goldie" tightly to his chest as he looks up the ramp, but also checks his six, 3, and nine!

PIP: "Look at Charlie! Fully aware of his surroundings! There's no way that coward Graves gets the jump on him!"

Micheal walks out to the top of the stage to a surprisingly warm reception from the Greenland natives!

HHL: "What do mean coward, Pip!?"

PIP: "What's he even doing here!? I thought he was on a DO NOT FLY list!?"

Charlie waves Graves down, daring him to enter the ring! Micheal instead raises his microphone.

Micheal Graves: "No..."

With a single word, the crowd begins to audibly turn on Graves.

Micheal Graves: "I'm not coming down there Charlie, but it's not because I don't want to. Believe you me, there's nothing in the world that I would like more than to come down to that ring and break my foot off in your ass right now, but the thing is, I don't need to! Hear me out! See, lots of events around here has struck me as odd lately. That Shove-It you hosted? Remember that main event where a wild eyed and crazy Graves murdered a whole gaggle of unknown bitches? Yeah, well I didn't until I saw myself on the TV!"

Charlie shrugs in frustration as he has to wonder WTF this has to do with anything!?

Micheal Graves: "Just like I can't remember what happened after Centurion pinned me and you kicked my ass! I've watched the footage, many, many times, and even then, I just couldn't figure out how I managed to make it backstage and get cleaned up when I was laying in the fucking ring as you walked out of the curtain! IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!"

PIP: "Since when does Micheal Graves think logistics!?"

Micheal Graves: "Then the voice in my head showed me the truth! It opened my eyes to my true power! I know why this world makes so little sense, and with that knowledge, I know my true limits! Golden Potatoes!? PFFFFT! Never needed them!"

Suddenly the lights blackout, for just a second! When they return, Micheal is missing from the stage!

PIP: "What!? Where did he go!?"

In the ring, Charlie turns to see a hulking masked Micheal Graves standing motionless behind him.

HHL: "THERE HE IS!"

Graves steps in with a heavy clothesline that slams Charlie to the mat as Goldie goes flying! Charlie scrambles back to his feet, only to catch a second big clothesline! Charlie again pops right back up and catches a third for his trouble! Charlie rolls out of the ring to put some distance between himself and Micheal as he looks to regroup!

HHL: "Micheal Graves has Charlie Nickles on the run!"

Charlie stumbles away from the ring while mouthing off to Graves who is still in the ring. So imagine Charlie's surprise when he walks right into an unmasked Micheal Graves on the outside!

PIP: "What the!? There's TWO of them!?!"

Charlie double-takes back to the ring, where the masked Micheal Graves has vanished! Before Charlie can defend himself, Micheal hammers him with a big right hand that staggers Charlie into the ring steps! Micheal grabs Charlie's hand and whips him into the barricade! Charlie clenches his back as he slides down to a seated position! Micheal grabs Charlie and pulls him back to his feet, but Charlie interrupts him with a thumb to the eye! Micheal staggers back and Charlie hits his signature Double arm DDT!

PIP: "Charlie Nickles hit the Devil Hook Drop to the concrete floor! That's how you end a freak like Graves!"

HHL: "Where is security!? Shouldn't we be trying to protect these guys from one another until the Pay-Per-View!?"

Micheal lays motionless on the outside and Charlie rolls back into the ring to retrieve Goldie. He crawls up to the belt and grabs it, but as he does, a boot steps on the title, holding it to the ground. Charlie looks up to see...

[Image: anna-jay.jpg]

Female Micheal Graves! Charlie is stunned!

PIP: "WHAT!? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!"

HHL: "He did say that he never needed the Golden Potato! You don't think!?"

Lady Gravy shakes her head disagreeingly before hammering down repeated elbow strikes to the back of Charlie's head and holding on like a professional rodeo star as the sweaty hog tries his damndest to buck her!

PIP: "WHAT ARE WE EVEN WATCHING RIGHT NOW!?"

HHL: "Charlie Nickles getting his comeuppance, albeit in the weirdest way possible!"

Lady Gravy stuffs Charlie's head between her legs and calls out to the crowd!

HHL: "She's calling for GRAVE CONSEQUENCES!"

HHL: "She? The IS still Micheal, right!?"

Lady Gravy tries to lift Charlie, but he's seemingly too heavy...

PIP: "I thought he learned from the last time he looked like this that he's NOT as strong as he is as a man!?"

Until SHE morphs into the masked DARK WARRIOR and drills The Nickleman into the mat with crushing force! As Micheal stands up and retrieves the Television Championship, the Dark Warrior mask and attire seem to fade away, leaving regular old Micheal Graves. Micheal takes the TV title and shoves it in Charlie's face as he taunts him on the mic!

Micheal Graves: "The best part of all of this? I now hold to power to make your wildest fantasies a reality!"

Micheal motions towards the TV title with the microphone as the belt seems to take the shape of a woman's face for only a few fleeting seconds.

PIP: "How is he doing all of this!?"

HHL: "Magic!"

PIP: "Bullshit! Smoke and mirrors!"

Micheal stands over Charlie and stares at his reflection in the shimmering gold plate. Oddly, it does not match his own, but instead reflects the image of Lady Gravy!

Micheal Graves: "But, I don't want to pal around with assholes and sycophants anymore. So maybe I'll try being the hero, and start by saving this distressed damsel from the drug-riddled ogre that currently holds her captive?"

Suddenly the lights go out for a second, and when they return Micheal Graves is gone, and the Television Title has been left laying on the mat where he was standing.

PIP: "I... I don't know what to make of any of this!"

HHL: "It's a lot to take in. Are there multiple Gravy's now? Do they carpool together? How about for now we just KISS?"

PIP: "Excuse me?"

HHL: "Keep It Simple Stupid! So with that being said, the takeaway here is that Micheal Graves has shown us that he still has some tricks up his sleeve! Now, we just need to find out if that will be enough to earn him the Television Championship, or if Charlie's love of Goldie will prove too strong a bond for even magic to break!"

PIP: "Fire & Ice is going to be FIRE, Heather!

January 30th, folks! Don't miss it! We'll see you then!!!

[Image: BDs0aPn.png]

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

KAREN HUNT

MARF

MICHEAL GRAVES

THADDEUS DUKE

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like MrBig's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-16-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-16-2022), B.O.B. D (01-16-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-16-2022), Corey Smith (01-16-2022), Marf (01-16-2022), Ned Kaye (01-16-2022), Raion Kido (01-16-2022), Thaddeus Duke (01-16-2022), Theo Pryce (01-16-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-17-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-16-2022, 04:32 PM

I always love a show that ends in a good sneak attack! Props to Graves for writing up the segment, love the new direction of his character and can't wait to read the RPs for fire and ice!

Also, Jenny: congrats on the win! Hell of a fight you had and you came away with the W. Good to see you back here in the F'.

and sebastian duke wtf man don't u know u have to fight thaddeus at fire and ice jeeeesus dude cmon get some more Ws!

Good show, 9/10, would be a 10/10 but no 10/10 show can take place in Greenland so it has to be demoted to 9/10. Srry I don't make the rules I just enforce them arbitrarily.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (01-17-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-16-2022), Marf (01-16-2022), Theo Pryce (01-16-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-17-2022)