Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pain is Coming...
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 07:38 AM

The days of lies and stagnation within the XWF are soon to end, an era of pain is upon you all. No one will be spared, all will be judged and weighed, some have already been targeted, others still await judgment. The coming weeks will show the light to all and free them from they're chains of restriction.

We are coming.
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-02-2013, 09:47 AM

"Oh my god.... Nooooooo.. Their Coming... Noooooo... I'm Scared..... Not.. Come all you want and Mr, Anarchy will take ya down for good,"

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-02-2013)
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 09:50 AM

You know you keep talking about getting back at me Mr. Cross, however, you have yet to do anything about it. Is it fear or is it because you know that I will finish what I started with you?
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-02-2013, 10:05 AM

Luca walks up on the erupting argument between the two, slowly and condescendingly clapping for them. He pulls an envelope from his jacket pocket and rips it open, pulling out the contents. All it contains is a tiny piece of paper, which he reads aloud to the bickering better off married couple before him.

"And the award for most pointless argument goes to...

Brian Braxton and JTC!

Seriously, why are you two still even employed? I mean, we got one guy here, who's trying to bring about another brotherhood like cult, that isn't even dong worshiping the Devil. Instead you're here to bring Pain? Holy shit, I bring Pain, I better join up with you guys! durrgaherga. The next brotherhood I see in this place better be the fucking Brotherhood of Steel, because at least they're interesting!

Oh, Mr. Anarachy. Don't think you're off the hook either. I mean, holy shit you're another guy who claims to be all about anarchy, when you don't even know what it means to be an anarchist. You're just using the label for shock value because you can't generate any real interest to yourself without a crutch. And these guys are considered the future of this company? Fuck me, and people say the Black Circle are killing things..."

Luca leans against a wall, eager to hear the masterfully crafted rebuttals these two kings of the English language will use against him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 10:12 AM

Shouldn't you be getting ready to suck off Shane or John Madison? I mean your just going to lay down and take it in the ass from good old John boy at Leap of Faith right? How about you actually grow a pair of balls and I don't know, win the crown?
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-02-2013, 10:15 AM

"Ooh, a shot at my allegiance, that's original! I'll offer you a similar question:

Why didn't you grow some talent and win a wild card?"

Hate Post Like Post
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 10:23 AM

Lets just say I know when to not get into other people's business, besides The Order is not who you should be worried about or did you already forget about Duke and his brotherhood?
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-02-2013, 10:28 AM

"Of course I did! Who cares enough to remember those guys, I mean after Duke got suckered in by Madison and spat out all over High Stakes? No matter what Duke and his gang of darkness loving fuckberries tries, no one will ever take them seriously any more. I also find it funny that you mention them when you clearly are trying to do the same thing Duke is! Great job, Brotherhood .5! I'm sure there's someone out there who's threatened by you, unfortunately it isn't anyone who's seen what you can do in the ring."

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-02-2013, 10:32 AM

"Wow. hush words you say Luca. That hurt my feelings... Not. You think your opinion actually matters? It funny because it doesn't. You really think for one second I care about anybody's opinion here in XWF? And Brian I'm not scared of your ass. I'm just waiting for our gms to book the match. Once the match is book I will beat your ass so bad you wont be able to get back up."

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-02-2013, 10:38 AM

"Look out motherfuckers! JTC is hot on the trail of Brian Braxton and he doesn't care what I think! Wow man, way to pick the opponent who won't kill you as easily. All you're really proving right now is that you're a fucking coward, man. How will you react if I decide to actually challenge you? Are you going to turn tail and run, citing not caring as an excuse?

Also, my opinion does matter or else you wouldn't go through all the trouble of saying it doesn't. So keep on with your whole 'I'm such a fucking anarchist!' thing man, but remember one thing I've said prior.

When anyone else says they don't give a fuck, it's just a gimmick and no one believes them. When I say I don't give a fuck, it's the truth.

Have fun losing again, JTC. It still won't be entertaining, because Braxton is the black hole of entertainment."

Hate Post Like Post
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 10:43 AM

Luca, I have a feeling me and you are going to be able to settle this soon enough and Cross, for a guy who talks about anarchy you sure do like to wait until your boss tells you can fight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brian Braxton's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-02-2013)
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-02-2013, 11:09 AM

Luca you want to fucken fight then lets fight. I will fight both of your asses right now.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-02-2013, 11:16 AM

"...And there you go, completely dispelling the theory that you don't care what I think. I say a few words, and you're ready to fight me, just like the predictable fuck you really are. I have a little more class than you do, Mr. Cross. I don't fight on your terms, I fight on mine. So how about you try Braxton to see if he'll oblige your silly request.

I also said if I challenge you. So far you haven't done anything worth my time, further than using said time to insult you, of course. Then again, I have enough time to insult everyone! Don't feel special, Mr. Flawed-Definition-of-Anarchy."

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-02-2013, 12:20 PM

Alexandra walks by with a slight smirk. She licks her lips and starts to speak.

"My moneys on Luca. The mans got talent." She chuckled softly. "Brian is it? Yeah.. you aren't in the least bit intimidating. Better luck next time kid."

She turns to JTC. "John." Nods, before she turns to walk away, clearly not caring that she called him by name, rather than his normal JTC.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 12:34 PM

Who the hell are you!? Have you even done anything here to show your worth a damn? No? Well then mind your own goddamn business and shut the hell up!
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 12:39 PM

Yeah Brian fucking Braxton, you tell that bitch. Just because her father is The Undertaker, and her uncle is Kane, and her grandfather is Paul Bearer, doesn't mean she can just do whatever she want.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-02-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 12:43 PM

Wait a second... Alexndra's mother is Lita. Christine's uncle is Kane. What the fuck was Kevin Nash doing while Kane, Edge and Matt Hardy were fucking her and making her pregnant?
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-02-2013, 12:47 PM

Luca's day will come. John Madison has only just begun to feel the wrath of the Angel of Darkness. Sebastian Duke is back and the Black Circle...

is doomed...
Hate Post Like Post
Brian Braxton

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 12:49 PM

Like I give a shit about her family. You people can go ahead kiss her ass because of her family, but not me.
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 12:51 PM

Yeah, you guys listen to Brian here. The man is speaking the truth. Fuck Paul Bearer, Kane and all them druids.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 12:52 PM

AND DUKE YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING ASS, MAN.

Luca, take care of that little nuisance for me.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-02-2013, 01:04 PM

John, you mad bro?

It's not like I hit you in the head with a shovel and buried you alive and at the same time cost you your title you earned.

Right?

Right?
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2013, 01:06 PM

I gave you a proper burial. You should be thanking me right now.
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-02-2013, 01:06 PM

"You sound bitter."

Hate Post Like Post