Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
CHAPTER 2A: THE EXPLOTATION: NORMAL
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-14-2022, 10:29 PM

CONTINUED FROM "CHAPTER 2: EXPLOTATION"

Nancy clutched the pink glitter notebook to her chest, her breaths coming in ragged gasps. She knew what was happening but was literally powerless to stop it. She felt terrible for the girl. Such a creative mind, despite all of her "flaws". She had a good heart, too, at least she thought. The girl hadn't shown her otherwise....yet.

She made her way around the corner and down the hall towards room 312. The wardens word still rang loudly in her head. She never thought she would be involved in something so evil. She felt dirty from it. She was going to take a bath tonight, she had already decided.

When she got to the room, she froze for a moment. She couldn't bring herself to reach for the keycard to unlock it. She didn't want to go in, didn't want to face her. This girl trusted her....

MY GOD WHAT HAD SHE BECOME?!

She reached for the keycard with a shaky hand, and managed to swipe it. The small light on the handle lit up green and it clicked to unlock.

When she opened the door, she peered inside, the book still clutched hard to her chest. The girl was sitting indian style, like she usually did, with her back to the door. She was staring out the window at the courtyard below.

"Hello Nancy" she said in a soft tone, but mono. No emotion at all. Not excited, not upset, just.....present. She knew Nancy was there but her voice told the story. She didn't care either way.

"Is it time for a session again?"

Nancy choked out her words. "No, hunny. No. It is not."

"Dinner time?"

"No."

"Bath? I love baths."

Nancy needed a bath, badly, to wash off the stench of today.

"No, not bath time either."

The girl turned around, there was ice in her eyes.

"Then why are you here?"

Nancy set the book on the table. "I was just bringing your diary back, sweetness. You....you have some really good stories in there."

The girls cold demeanor changed to a soft smile. Almost....bubbly.

"I know!" she giggled.....

"I have a new one I am working on! It is about this one time at band camp......this blonde girl who really had no personality was super mean to me, and always went out of her way to bring up past events to trigger me....."

"Oh wow" Nancy felt a tear coming again, "and what did you do to her? Or do I have to wait for the story to come out?"

The girl didn't miss a beat.

"....I ripped her tongue out and I fed it to the squirrels. Then, I gouged her eyes out with a spoon and put her organs in a tuba, before blowing super duper hard into it and blowing them all over the councellors! It was magical!"

The girl was troubled, that was for sure. Nancy smiled at her.

"I can't wait to read it" she said with a shaky voice.

"What's the matter?" the girl said, picking up on the emotion in the nurses voice.

"Oh, nothing. I just......I remember my time at band camp as a young girl...."

The girl giggled again.

"Did you dismember anyone Nancy?" she put her hands on her hips with a srunched face.

Nancy laughed a little.

"No honey....I.......no. My band camp wasn't as....eventful...as yours."

"Well thats no fun!"

The girl's eyes shot to the book.

"So...why did you have my diary?"

Nancy tried to change the topic by staying on the one previous.

"Tell me more about this camp." She pulled a chair out and sat down. Before she could even get both cheeks on the seat, the girl was at the table, her hand on the book.

"Why. Did. You. Have. My. Diary." There was a growl in her voice now.

"We have to check everything in the rooms of the patients, hun. It is protocal. It is normal."

The girl's face softened a bit. "Normal....."

She turned back towards the courtyard. There was emotion in her voice now.

"I don't even know what normal is anymore. This is normal, that is normal, this place is normal. That is all you people ever say. Relax, its normal."

Nancy didn't know what to say. She does claim normality a lot, she wouldn't lie to the girl.

"....what happens when I get out of here. What will I think about "normal"?"

Nancy knew the girl had a point. But, like most of the patients in here, the reality was she probably wouldn't get out.

"....I guess when that time comes, you will have to figure that out. There is only so much we can do in here to help you."

"Pssht. Help me. Yeah, you're helping me."

Nancy's heart sank. She really felt like she was helping. But, if she was, then why didn't anyone end up ever actually being rehabilitated? Why did they come in for life?

"I understand why you feel the way you do, honey...it's completely nor......mal". There it was again, that word. Normal.

The girl continued to look out the window, back at the courtyard.

It felt like years before she spoke.

"What is normal to the spider, is chaos for the fly."

Nancy couldn't say anything.

"Morticia Addams."

"I know."

"......sometimes, I feel like the spider, and sometimes the fly. Which one is normal?"

"I guess they both are, to each other."

".....exactly...."

The girl continued to stare out the window.

"You're dismissed." She shooed the nurse off with her hands. Nancy got up and left without saying a word.

When she closed the door, her heart almost jumped out of her chest. The warden was standing right there, she almost bumped into him.

"Oh my god, don't do that!"

The warden seemed unphased.

"Any progress with the girl?"

"All is normal."

"Good."

The two walked away.....but Nancy turned back around when she heard something from the room.......through the door.....muffled.....

Laughter.

"I know you have spent the better part of your adult life trying to walk in your brothers shoes, and they say immitation is the greatest form of flattery, but good god girl if you're gonna do it, at least do it well. Having been on the reception end of a Luca lashing, I know that his insults were poignant, stringing, and downright hurtful. But you know the best part of his insults? They were true. They were honest assesments of his opponent laced with witty insults and a hit-them-where-it-hurts delivery. He was able to take anyone in his path and break them down into molecules. You? Hell, I am not sure you're even concious half the time. Minka, you try so hard to live in your brothers shadow, and try so hard to carry on the Arzegotti name......but the reality is that your brother would rip apart people like you on a daily basis. You try so hard to hit me where it hurts, but babygirl, I thrive off pain. So at least make me look in the mirror and say "damn she got me". All you've done is make me realize just how far the competition in the women's division has fallen.

Forgive me for assuming, but aren't band nerds supposed to be smart? A students? Always turn their homework in on time? I would have thought that you would know that I was never a cheerleader......."

*gasps*

"Unless you meant that I was a cheerleader for Chris Chaos back in the day! But.....I don't think you are sharp enough to make that metaphor....plus the band nerd comparison? Strike one, missy!"

*giggles, twirling her hair*

"Sticks and stones, Minka. Your harsh words only hit hard on someone who allows them to. I understand that you seem to think that perhaps I am going to have the Chris Chaos sydrome and fumble over my own ego, falling apart at every turn and losing to every competitor that isn't a gimmick character used to fill air time. You have fallen into the same trap that everyone seems to fall into.......

Just because we are both blonde, you get us confused. You make a snide comment about me going back to wherever he is. I'll have it be known, I haven't stepped foot in another company in my time away. I have been in a mental health facility! I am learning how to wrestle again! If only you learned how to trash talk again.......

But hey, we can't all be perfect."

*giggle*

"But for realz! Your hardest insult in your entire 'promo' was about him! Tell him I remember when he was the one about to do great things instead of the one who was forgotten and chasing old glories in new places.. I mean, you really know how to throw those zingers in there! But....you know we aren't the same person, right?! I hate when that happens...I feel so bad for you. I understand that being relevant solely because of your last name and not because of any noteable skill has to be tough, but damn girl. I am your opponent, not his, and all you could muster was that I lost last week. You poor thing! It must suck being so bland! But keep rolling those eyes babe...maybe you'll find a brain back there."

*twirls hair with a grin*

"You're the type to get 'drunk' off non-alchohalic beer, because you want to be a good girl but also want to fit in. You look like a dollar store Lizzie McGuire. You're one step below basic bitch, you're like...sub-par bitch. The only job you’re qualified for is a boob job. You look like you thought you were a boy until about 4 years ago. The way you so desperately want to be like your bother, I can't say I am surprised. I am stepping into the ring, trying to shake off 8 months of rust, trying to re-invent myself. You? You're trying to reserect the spirit of your brother by being viscious and cutting edge but failing worse than the Capital take over......."

*shakes head*

"Dumbasses. Anyway. I am coming back from some time away to prove to the world that the run I went on wasn't a fluke. I don't need to claim I am chasing a title because I am not. All I am chasing this time......is pride. The feeling of being a human being and not an object. I cut Chris out of my life, and I have forgotten about him just like everyone else. It seems like YOU are the one who wants to keep his memory alive.

And for the record, I give about as much of a fuck about the Unviersal Title as I do about Barney Green's choloesteral level."

*shudders thinking about it*

"Yuck.

So listen here Drumline. I am going to teach you a little lesson in that ring. I am going to teach you to stop living in the past. I am going to teach you to let things go. Let Chaos go, let your brother's life of trolling people go, let your dreams of ever being anything other than "the other Arzegotti sibiling" go, and let any hope of ever making it as a wrestler go. The women's division is in dire need of a makeover and if there is one person on the planet to do it, its me.

So you can come into this match thinking whatever you want to think, that is the beauty of it. You have free thought, free speech! And while you're over there thinking, tell Vinnie I said Konichiwa right back! I miss his derpy face and Woodstock 69 hair-doo! Vin man!

This place, much to what you may 'think', has been the place to give me the chance to be something when nowhere--nobody--else in my life would even approach it with a 50 foot pole. This place means more to me than you can ever 'think', and just becuase Chris Chaos is a salty turd with a Napoleon Complex doesn't mean that I ever thought down about this place. Sure, I was part of RLF, I was part of SEE, I was part of the movement to have Theo Pryce tied down and castrated with fishing line......"

*giggles, putting a hand to her mouth*

"Whoopsies, was I supposed to say that out loud? Point is, toots, I was here at the same time. I never left this place, and this "comeback" of mine.....its more like a homecoming. So play all the instruments you want, look up all the old Luca promo's to steal punchlines, do it all.....enjoy the downtime and hobbies while you can. You will be back to work leaving snail trails on your bedroom stripper pole before you know it. You're in over your head tomorrow night, and stepping into the ring with someone who is eons above you. You can have a sharp of a tongue as you want, but what are you going to do when I cut it out of your mouth and eat it? Don't tempt me babygirl, because for the first time in my career, I have nothing to lose."

*blows kiss, with a wave*

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-15-2022), Barney Green (01-15-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-15-2022)