Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Results: 1.12.22
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 10:32 AM

(01-15-2022, 10:16 AM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said: See, Drew! Everyone ended BOB with your logic, even the like of fucking Graves!

At least you've finally come around to admitting that only one of us is using logic.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drew Archyle's post:
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2022, 10:42 AM

Fuck!

TK storms off in a Ceadus like hissyfit.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Drew Archyle (01-15-2022)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2022, 12:53 PM

(01-15-2022, 10:32 AM)Drew Archyle Said:
(01-15-2022, 10:16 AM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said: See, Drew! Everyone ended BOB with your logic, even the like of fucking Graves!

At least you've finally come around to admitting that only one of us is using logic.

Oswald appears from the darkness like Thanos coming out of a portal.

"So, I've seen the talk about BOB and how APEX ended it.

You're a fucking idiot, Drewsalem.

BOB ended when we felt like we wanted it to end. It took until the near end of BOB for the likes of Page to actually see my worth. That's how fucking naive he was. TK and Bobby saw that worth before Page and Fury.

When I was leading BOB, when Fury was under my control with Graves as a passenger in her body, BOB was strong as fuck. When Page, the "Mastermind" of BOB, kept me from the BOB Elite until like, what? Two or three months before BOB's end? That's when BOB started to decline. When more of his ideas were implemented. When Fury and Page had more say than TK, Bobby and myself, that's when BOB ended.

APEX was never in any of our minds. Mostly because nobody cares about APEX except APEX.

You fucking blue collar yokel."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 01:10 PM

I take it all back. BOB ended...

(01-15-2022, 12:53 PM)Money Oswald Said: "When I was leading BOB..."

Former:

w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2022, 01:21 PM

(01-15-2022, 01:10 PM)Drew Archyle Said: I take it all back. BOB ended...

(01-15-2022, 12:53 PM)Money Oswald Said: "When I was leading BOB..."

"Yet that's when we were winning a lot. Huh.

I wonder if there's any correlation between me and BOB being the most dominant force XWF has ever seen?

Naw, can't be!"

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 01:30 PM

(01-15-2022, 01:21 PM)Money Oswald Said: [quote='Drew Archyle' pid='171384' dateline='1642281049']

[quote='Money Oswald' pid='171383' dateline='1642279999']

I wonder if there's any correlation between me and BOB being the most dominant force XWF has ever seen?

Naw, can't be!"

You said it.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-15-2022, 01:37 PM

(01-15-2022, 01:30 PM)Drew Archyle Said:
(01-15-2022, 01:21 PM)Money Oswald Said: [quote='Drew Archyle' pid='171384' dateline='1642281049']

Naw, can't be!"

You said it.

"Are you ever going to come up with something with substance, or are you just going to devolve into a yes man?

Oh wait, you're the lesser known member of APEX. What am I talking about?

That was your place anyway."

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 01:49 PM

Come up with something of substance? You literally just called me the lesser known member of Apex. Which is the most unoriginal insult EVERYONE has ever thrown at me. It's so tired I even put it on my own profile...

[Image: Y9eF4kq.png]

... but that still doesn't stop half bright clout chasers like you from throwing it around all proud of yourself because you think you did something.

But since you want to throw stones while living in your glass mansion allow me a parting shot. I may very well be Apex's weakest link but you were the guy who has admitted out loud that you weren't even part of the elite crew in the very faction you created.

Good job bozo.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Tommy Slavino Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-15-2022, 02:43 PM

(01-15-2022, 01:37 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(01-15-2022, 01:30 PM)Drew Archyle Said:

Naw, can't be!"

You said it.

"Are you ever going to come up with something with substance, or are you just going to devolve into a yes man?

Oh wait, you're the lesser known member of APEX. What am I talking about?

That was your place anyway."

"You sound annoyed. Don't let this chump rile you up. He's just peacocking to distract everyone from Jimmy drooling on himself."

Tommy motions towards Jim who apparently stopped paying attention again.

"Anyway, you know your worth, and so do I!"

"I'm working on a project that I believe you could prove to be most useful."

"If you're interested, give me a call."

Tommy extends a business card to Oswald with a sleazy grin.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Slavino's post:
Mr. Oz (01-15-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-15-2022, 02:52 PM

Say what you will about Ozzzy Oswald, Drew- but at least he's good enough to be signed to an XWF contract in the year of our lord and savior 2022. Can't say the same about you, you just like to show up and be a Caedus cock holster from time to time.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Drew Archyle (01-15-2022), Mr. Oz (01-15-2022)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 02:56 PM

(01-15-2022, 02:52 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Say what you will about Ozzzy Oswald, Drew- but at least he's good enough to be signed to an XWF contract in the year of our lord and savior 2022. Can't say the same about you, you just like to show up and be a Caedus cock holster from time to time.

How are you so bad at this Charlie? I literally just wrestled in the XWF's last Pay Per View, Bad Medicine. I am still under contract. Why don't you go and have a conversation with your precious Goldi. You might be able to win a war of words with her but you are clearly in over your head with me.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-15-2022, 03:07 PM

(01-15-2022, 01:49 PM)Drew Archyle Said: Come up with something of substance? You literally just called me the lesser known member of Apex. Which is the most unoriginal insult EVERYONE has ever thrown at me. It's so tired I even put it on my own profile...

[Image: Y9eF4kq.png]

... but that still doesn't stop half bright clout chasers like you from throwing it around all proud of yourself because you think you did something.

But since you want to throw stones while living in your glass mansion allow me a parting shot. I may very well be Apex's weakest link but you were the guy who has admitted out loud that you weren't even part of the elite crew in the very faction you created.

Good job bozo.

"You also can't hear too well on top of having the ability to read like a one year old. I admitted to not being in it, until I was considered BOB Elite after all the shit I did in the name of BOB. 2021 was my year. Not anyone else's. Not even Alias's nor Page's. Almost no one worked harder than me to put out great matches.

Months before BOB ended, I was considered Elite by the entire group. I wasn't the weak link of BOB, unlike yourself. The only people who had a better year than me, were my brothers, Them No Good Bastards.

So, in honor of TK."

Oswald performs a jerking off motion, that will always be inferior to TK's version. Only to look at Slavino, and taking the card.

"We'll see."

He looks at Drew once more

"So how about you suck me dry until my grapefruits have magically turned into grapes against your chin."

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles (01-15-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-15-2022, 03:15 PM

(01-15-2022, 02:56 PM)Drew Archyle Said:
(01-15-2022, 02:52 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Say what you will about Ozzzy Oswald, Drew- but at least he's good enough to be signed to an XWF contract in the year of our lord and savior 2022. Can't say the same about you, you just like to show up and be a Caedus cock holster from time to time.

How are you so bad at this Charlie? I literally just wrestled in the XWF's last Pay Per View, Bad Medicine. I am still under contract. Why don't you go and have a conversation with your precious Goldi. You might be able to win a war of words with her but you are clearly in over your head with me.

No sir: I'm sure your loss on that show was doctored footage. Every time Apex gets smacked just a bit too hard, we all know the footage has to be fake! We need to get those same forensic experts Caedus relied upon to examine the authenticity of YOUR Bad Medicine loss!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 03:19 PM

No Charlie I live in reality. And in this reality I lost to Peter Vaughn at Bad Medicine. Sure he had some help but at the end of the day he won and I didn't. There was no doctored footage. I lost. Simple as that. But nice try ignoring the fact that you just crapped all over yourself with your last bonehead comment.

Which one is it Oswald? Am I supposed to be reading or listening? As for 2021 being your year. I guess if you qualify creating a fake title because you are so bad at winning real titles your year then yeah, 2021 was most definitely your year. And no Oswald, before you even try and go there, no one cares about Anarchy.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-15-2022, 03:22 PM

(01-15-2022, 03:19 PM)Drew Archyle Said: No Charlie I live in reality. And in this reality I lost to Peter Vaughn at Bad Medicine. Sure he had some help but at the end of the day he won and I didn't. Simple as that.

Which one is it Oswald? Am I supposed to be reading or listening? As for 2021 being your year. I guess if you qualify creating a fake title because you are so bad at winning real titles your year than yeah, 2021 was most definitely your year. And no Oswald, before you even try and go there, no one cares about Anarchy.

You live in reality, huh? Interesting. Tell me what it's like there? Is it true that I bitch-smacked your boy Jimmy Caedus and Lycana with my Louisville slugger?

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 03:31 PM

Don't know. Wasn't there. But Jim seemed perfectly fine when he and I wrestled and won last night so.....

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2022, 06:48 PM

What the hell is a 'fed'?

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2022, 07:01 PM

(01-15-2022, 06:48 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: What the hell is a 'fed'?

Someone that a narc reports to.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-15-2022), Charlie Nickles (01-15-2022), Drew Archyle (01-15-2022), Marf (01-15-2022), Mr. Oz (01-15-2022), Thaddeus Duke (01-15-2022)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 07:28 PM

(01-15-2022, 06:48 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: What the hell is a 'fed'?

Come on Thad. You're a young guy. Surely you know how to type dictionary.com into your web browser of choice right? Go ahead and pull out your smart phone and do it right now. I bet you'll be surprised. You know what, because I'm a nice guy I'll save you the trouble. A "Fed" is an accepted definition/abbreviation for the word federation. Good try on scoring those snark points though. Better luck next time bud. On and in case you aren't sure, bud is an accepted definition/abbreviation for buddy.

[Image: R3o24v5.png]

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-15-2022, 07:36 PM

(01-15-2022, 07:28 PM)Drew Archyle Said: Come on Thad. You're a young guy. Surely you know how to type dictionary.com into your web browser of choice right? Go ahead and pull out your smart phone and do it right now. I bet you'll be surprised. You know what, because I'm a nice guy I'll save you the trouble. A "Fed" is an accepted definition/abbreviation for the word federation. Good try on scoring those snark points though. Better luck next time bud. On and in case you aren't sure, bud is an accepted definition/abbreviation for buddy.

[Image: R3o24v5.png]

[Image: 576SDdN.png]

Lots of definitions out there, it's really unclear to all what was meant by the use of the word 'fed'. My guess?

FADED-EVERY-DAY & FEELING-EVERY-DRUG!

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2022, 07:44 PM

Not if you have a basic understanding of context and the English language, which clearly you do not. And that's ok. I'm not here to judge. I'm sure you can find some ESL classes at your local community college though.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-15-2022)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-15-2022, 09:20 PM

Well its a stupid abbreviation Drew!

Try 'company' or 'promotion' on for size.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Drew Archyle (01-16-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-15-2022, 09:44 PM

(01-15-2022, 12:20 AM)JimCaedus Said:
(01-14-2022, 03:31 AM)Corey Smith Said: Boy Jim looks like you got enough problems without putting my name in your mouth.

You deserve one final response.

Listen carefully to me Corey ... I ain't stupid. I know you're good at what you do. I know you and others like Doc might think I'm gettin' a bit fulla myself, clearly overlookin' that what's happenin' here is I'm standin' up for myself and my friends. And sure, maybe I did insultcha in process 'a usin' you to insult Gravy and it was rude 'a me to do so in the way I did it. Guess what though.

_You_ chose to gang up on me too, fuckstick. You. Don't forget it. Guess what else.

Neither you nor anyone else intimidates me.

And btw, these are problems for me like it was a problem knockin' Schism the fuck out.

You know what I decided this does warrant a response because it's extremely dumb.

Jim, you insulted me first in conversations I was not even remotely involved in TWICE. And then when I clapped back at you you accused me if dogpiling on you with Charlie and the rest of his ilk.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Jim Caedus' biggest problem is and always has been Jim Caedus. Case in point, him going out of his way to stomp his foot and insist he's not afraid of me when nobody suggested any such thing in the first place.

Drew, your boy needs help. Help him.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Drew Archyle (01-16-2022), JimCaedus (01-16-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-15-2022, 10:06 PM

(01-15-2022, 07:44 PM)Drew Archyle Said: Not if you have a basic understanding of context and the English language, which clearly you do not. And that's ok. I'm not here to judge. I'm sure you can find some ESL classes at your local community college though.

Do you know how we spell X-treme around here, bozo?

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle (01-16-2022)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-16-2022, 02:27 AM

(01-15-2022, 03:19 PM)Drew Archyle Said: Which one is it Oswald? Am I supposed to be reading or listening? As for 2021 being your year. I guess if you qualify creating a fake title because you are so bad at winning real titles your year then yeah, 2021 was most definitely your year. And no Oswald, before you even try and go there, no one cares about Anarchy.

"Want to know how much 2021 was my year, Drew?

You had to help Jim out and interfere in my Leap of Faith match."

Quote:A furious Nickles takes the letter and springs towards Dock, who happens to be in the middle of a Chop battle with Jim Caedus. Demos swings at the back of Dock's head, but the March Madness winner ducks without so much as a glance behind him, causing Charlie to smack Caedus in the face with the W, instead. Nickles drops the letter and turns back towards Dock, who looks ready to unleash hell on the former Television Champion. Before he can, though, Big Money Oswald appears next to them and smashes their heads together, causing them to float in opposite directions. That's when a mysterious man wearing a spacesuit floats into view behind The Billion Dollar Man.

HHL: "Who is THAT?!?"

A close-up reveals the face of Drew Archyle through the spaceman's helmet, receiving an enormous pop from the live crowd down below!

PC: "It's Drew Archyle!!!"

HHL: "What's he doing here? He's not even in this match!"

Drew grabs a random briefcase and bashes Oswald across the face with it before "tossing" it over to Jim Caedus, disappearing into the vast void of space afterwards. An anxious Caedus opens it, revealing a short, hand written note inside.

Drew says "Hi"

"That's how much it was my year. You had to help Jim, which was a losing effort anyway, because we all know who actually won that match. Still, you had to come in and help, Drew. So, if I wasn't on a roll, if I did nothing in 2021, then why help Jim? Because you knew I was a threat to Jim. You wanted to keep me from winning.

I accomplished a lot in 2021, and yes, people care about Anarchy, because you had to watch Anarchy if you knew to target me, and me alone. You didn't go after anyone else in that match that was just as much a threat to Jim's attempt to win. Which means you watched Anarchy and knew I was part of BOB.

And don't try to say 'Oh, you were part of BOB, that's why' because we know that's not it. You had other chances in other matches of mine, but you chose that match specifically. You could've done this after every match I had. After every match of the other BOB members. Yet you chose Leap of Faith only. That's because you knew I was going to fuck Jim up. Knew I was his biggest threat in that match, both figuratively and literally."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-16-2022), Drew Archyle (01-16-2022)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2022, 05:01 AM

(01-15-2022, 09:20 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Well its a stupid abbreviation Drew!

Thanks for your concern Thad. And for this juicy vegan nothingburger with just the right amount of salt but I think I'll stick to "fed". I appreciate you looking out for me though. That's really kind of you.

And as for you Oswald, you bring up a great point. I've actually been meaning to apologize to you for what happened at Leap of Faith. You see I was on my way to the bathroom and I got really really lost. I mean really lost. I have no idea how I ended up where I did. I actually didn't even realize a match was going on at the time just that I really had to pee. I don't know if you know what it's like to have an accident in a space suit but it's unpleasant. Anyway you happened to be in my way and I really had to go so I brained you with that case. it was nothing personal and certainly not on behalf of Jim who surely would never need my help defeating you in any form of competitive event. So yeah I'm sorry about that briefcase dome shot. My bad.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-16-2022)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-16-2022, 06:45 AM

(01-16-2022, 05:01 AM)Drew Archyle Said:
(01-15-2022, 09:20 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Well its a stupid abbreviation Drew!

And as for you Oswald, you bring up a great point. I've actually been meaning to apologize to you for what happened at Leap of Faith. You see I was on my way to the bathroom and I got really really lost. I mean really lost. I have no idea how I ended up where I did. I actually didn't even realize a match was going on at the time just that I really had to pee. I don't know if you know what it's like to have an accident in a space suit but it's unpleasant. Anyway you happened to be in my way and I really had to go so I brained you with that case. it was nothing personal and certainly not on behalf of Jim who surely would never need my help defeating you in any form of competitive event. So yeah I'm sorry about that briefcase dome shot. My bad.

Oswald yawns

"Sure, Drew. Sure. Whatever you say, bud."

Hate Post Like Post