Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
CHAPTER 2: EXPLOTATION: New Year, New Jenny
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-07-2022, 07:26 PM

August 21st, 2021
Main Facility Meeting Office

“You really think this is the right thing to do?!” The normally calm and kind hearted Nancy the Nurse was pink-faced. Her entire body was consumed with rage. “This poor girl already goes through so much, and the one positive thing she has shown us in months you want to take away from her…..and not only that, but you want to make it your own!”

The warden of the facility sat back in his chair, his tie shifting as his arms came up to meet it. A cigar bounced in his mouth as he spoke.

“As far as I am concerned, it is mine. She is mine, everything she does is mine. She is a patient at my facility, and is not in the right state of mind to even know what day of the week it is, let alone what intellectual property belongs to her or not.”

“You’re a monster.”

“You knew this. But I am also the monster that signs your paychecks. I am, as well, the monster who can release you from your patient care duties at this facility for insubordination and failure to adequately perform the duties of the job. So, unless you want to be out on your moral ass, I would not stick your nose into affairs that are above your pay grade.”

Nancy didn’t have words. All she could do is sit there and stare. Her body shook. She wanted to come across the table and strange this man, but she knew that she couldn’t. For one, he was much larger than she was, but two, she enjoyed helping her patients and she shuddered to think of the care, or lack thereof, they would receive if she were to be terminated.

There was a knock on the door. It made her jump as it woke her out of her frozen state.

“They’re here. Beautiful. You’re dismissed.” His hands fingered a small notepad that sat on his desk. It was pink and purple on the outside, with glitter-stained pages inside. Across the front it said“QUEEN”. [i]A tear ran down Nancy’s right cheek as she huffed and turned around, walking out. She shoulder bumped one of the men in the suits that stood outside, and stormed past.

The men entered the room, sitting down.

“Don’t mind her, she is one of my more difficult staff members. She is being dealt with accordingly.”

The men nodded as they looked at the 12-year old girl style notebook in his hands.

“Oh, this? I took over one of my daughters old notebooks she didn’t use. She out-grew it and it was the only thing I had in the house.”

He didn’t have a daughter.

The men looked at him skeptically, but seemed to accept it. “So, let us see it.”

The Warden had recently signed a book deal to publish creepy and all-too-real short stories. They had become a phenomenon during the pandemic, with people stuck at home with nothing to do but read. These men were here to hook him up with an online contract to make “his” short stories available for purchase on the internet.

He opened the book and some glitter fell out onto the desk.

He had no shame.

“This one doesn’t have a title yet. But here we go.”

She checked her phone for what felt like the umpteenth time. What was taking this order so long? Weren't these apps designed for convience, so you didn't need to brave the traffic of dinner time and you could sit back and relax at home?

"YOUR DRIVER: ALEX, IS ON THE WAY"

It had been saying that for nearly 20 minutes now. Not to mention the time it took for the restaurant to "process the order" and then "make the food." She was starving, but she didn't want to cancel now. She was far too invested into this and didn't want to go through another hour long process.

But his tip would suffer, best believe!

After another 10 minutes, she huffed and checked her phone, swiping rather agressively to unlock it. This was RID-IC-ULOUS. She was tempted to call corporate. Did these apps have a corporate?

But what she saw when she opened the app made her gasp and nearly drop her phone. The order status said "delivered", and the map of the car was parked.....on her street.......outside her house.

She walked to the window facing the front of her house. There was a car parked there, certainly. A blue, possibly black, Toyota Corolla. Local plates. The lights were off. If she wasn't looking for the car, she would have missed it.

In a slight panic, she opened the front door. Maybe the driver had dropped the food?

No. Nothing. Shutting the door, a cold went through her. She was looking out of her back window now, into her back yard, into a pair of eyes.

There was a man standing there, staring in the window at her. He was making no attempt to be subtle. He has lust in his eyes, mixed with hatred. Pure evil. It was clear his intentions were not pleasent.

Thinking quickly, she ran to the kitchen and grabbed the phone. Ducking down behind the counter, she dialed 911 with a shaky hand.

She didn't want to think about the man outside, she just wanted to get to the dispatcher as quickly as possible. When they finally picked up, she noticed her voice crack and squeak as she told them that there was a strange man in her back yard. She explained that she had ordered food from a delivery app, the car was parked out front but the man.....he was......oh my god, he was trying to get inside!

The dispatcher told her to remain calm.

Good plan! Easier said than done missy!

The man was pulling on the door harder now, she swore it was going to come off the hinges!

The sweat was running off her body, forming a pool on the floor. She cried out as she heard a particularly violent thrust at her door. This man was angry!

Then.....silence. She put her hand over her mouth as she cried.

"POLICE!" she head. "POLICE!"

She stood up, still shaking.

The man was gone.

She soon learned that her normal delivery driver had his car stolen at gunpoint by this man. His phone, which contained her address for delivery purposes, was inside the car. Her name, her address, her phone number and her credit card. Everything. He had everything.

That is how he found her...

The man who was supposed to be her driver, Alex, was with the police. He looked just as shaken up as she did.

The app offered her free delivery for life, but she wasn't sure she was going to ever order in again.

"That is all I have so far."

The men sat there for a minute, looked at each other, then back at the warden.

"We like it."

He closed the book. He had a grin on his face.

"There are many more to come, this was just a taste. Hell, I wrote this when I was bored, took me like 20 minutes. They will only get better from here!"

"We look forward to it."

Then men stood up, and they shook hands. Every story in this book was going to be published, put online for purchase, and hopefully be made into a Netflix series. His life as a warden was soon to be over. The money was coming!

The men left and the warden sat down at his desk. With a grin on his face, he asked his cigar and pressed the call button.

"NANCY TO THE OFFICE."

A few minutes later the nurse walked back in.

"Give this back to the girl. Keep her active, engaged. I want three stories a week at minimum!"

Nancy choked out her words, still upset from the interaction earlier.

"But sir...she doesn't always write. Only when she has something she wants to share or is stimulated. I can't force her to write."

He grins at her. "The electro-therapy seems to be working. Maybe she should 'stimulate' her more frequently?"

Nancy hated this man. He was evil to core.

"Not necessary. I will encourage her to express her thoughts."

"Atta girl. You're dismissed."

Nancy took the book off the table and walked out, clutching it tight. A tear rolled down her cheek again as she approached room 302.

TO BE CONTINUED

" Minka....

I don't know you. But your last name is Arzegotti, so you're a douche by default. Guilty by association girlie! And now you get to step into the ring with not only the best female wrestler this roster has ever had the pleasure of having grace it, but one who is certifiably crazy! Like, padded room, straight jackets, sedation medicine! Weee! So what do we have here, Minka? A 23 year old fake blonde whose never been on a date. For someone born on Valentines day, you sure aren't sweet. Maybe its the sour puss you walk around with, hun. Smile a bit, show those teeth! You don't have very long to do that before I make your mouth look like the clown game at the arcade......

1 here, 2 there, 1 over there...."

*giggles*

"I shouldn't just assume she has never had a date. Getting railed out in the porta potty at some shitty festival by some random dude who’s rolling on molly counts as a date to some.......who am I to judge?! Nah, I'm right. You're so boring that I had trouble telling you apart from that wall behind you. This business isn't just about your skill in the ring, it is about how you carry yourself inside and out of it. Maybe this just isn't for you. Hey, don't be upset. The world needs Denny's waitresses too. Or maybe you could live your life as a troll like Luca decided to do...I mean, everyone loves internet celebrities! He has made quite the name for himself by being everyone's favorite asshole! Think about it, you could be an asshole too! My point is, the opportunities are endless for you, so when I prove to the world that you are out of your element inside a wrestling ring, don't get depressed. Don't be mad, I am just trying to help!

*pouty face turned to a smile*

So on this episode of Goldilocks and the Iron Deficiency, Jenny Myst steps into the ring against yet another forgettable blonde and shows the world that I am still the best female wrestler on the planet. Sure, Sonic the Hedgehog got one up on me last week, but I don’t let that get to me anymore. I have many more, better, reasons to pull my hair out than being upset over a strong performance and an opponent getting lucky. For real, that stuff used to torture me. But for someone who has actually been tortured these past 8 months, that is a fart in the wind to me now. All I can do is step into that ring and prove it to everyone. Just like I had to prove I wasn’t as crazy as they claimed I am…..I have to prove that I’ve still got it.

They say this is like riding a bike, once you do it again you pick it back up quickly. That is false! I have been away a long time. I haven’t been in another company, competing for tag titles with a former hated rival just to stick it to the the XWF like someone else we know……”

*coughs* “CHAOS” *coughs*

“I have been in a small room for 23 hours a day with my only connection to the outside world being a window to a courtyard I didn’t have access to. Do you know how hard it is to see something right in front of your face, something that you took for granted for so long, and not be able to get to it? You have to tell yourself it doesn’t really exist so it doesn’t drive you even more mad. Pretend it doesn’t exist or try to turn it into something else in your mind. To me, that courtyard represented to XWF. I had so much unfinished business, my career, my life, cut short. It was right there for the taking, but yet so far away. I wasn’t ready to show my face here yet, just like I knew I wasn’t ready to be out and about in what was the closest thing to civilized society. Sure, I WANTED it, but wanting something and getting it don’t always go hand in hand. I had to figure myself out. I had to figure a lot things out. Every day, the view of that inaccessible patch of grass and dirt represented the company that gave me a shot when nobody else would. Every day I would make it a goal of mine to be okay enough in their eyes to let me at least step foot in that courtyard. I didn’t know if it would take days, weeks, months, years. I just knew that one day I would accomplish it. Now here I am, back in MY yard, and I have to say it feels better than I ever thought. I didn’t appreciate this place before. I felt like you all owed me something. God I was such a cunt!”

*giggles a bit, twirling her hair*

“I used to say I was motivated, but I didn’t know what motivation was. I was selfish, is what I was. But once you have something taken from you, even if you think you’re doing a good job, and you can’t have it back….it makes you appreciate what you had even more. Am I upset they got rid of my title? Of course. Am I going to bitch about it? Of course. Am I going to come out and prove to everyone that a title didn’t define me and that the eye candy turned champion truly belongs in the Hall of Fame?

YOU BET YOUR LUMPY ASS!

Sometimes it isn’t about your mistakes or your flaws. We all make them and have them. Sometimes it is about how you rebound from those mistakes, how you work on those flaws to improve them. Finding yourself isn’t easy, or cheap! So Minka, if you're just going to sit there and look pretty, the least you could do is look pretty. It is really the only hope you have coming into this match. I am a disaster. I am a storm with skin. And this week I am going to claim a victim. You just happen to be the unlucky bitch that is in the path of destruction. You may be the same size as me, and not one of those oatmeal assed bitches I am used to facing in this place, but you just don’t have that same edge. Honestly, you look like the bait girl from to catch a predator. Like I am stepping into the ring with a child! But hey…if the grocery store tells me anything…..sometimes a kid needs to get their ass beat! Spoiled little hellions! So glad I got rid of that when I had the chance!

But I think I know why you never smile. Your teeth are the same color as your hair, aren't they? Be honest! Babe. You're supposed to swallow the bleach, not pour it on your hair! That way your teeth wouldn't look like that and you could smile more! Jeez....I'm am an unstable train wreck and even I know these things!

Facts are facts, Minka. I am a woman of my word, open and honest. This time last year, you may have gotten the better of me. I wasn’t focused on anything but myself and holding that title, having the physical evidence to show people my accomplishments…..I wasn’t motivated to perform, I just wanted to win. However I could. I took the easy way out, often. This time, I have no competitive advantage. I have no title. I have an L in my first match back. I have this oppressive medicine running through my system and an entire army of orderlies looking for me! What a thrill! Weirdly, I have more motivation right now than I ever dreamed of having before! You guys think I caused havoc before? I only have one thing on my mind right now…..coming back to the XWF and causing more than I have ever caused before……

CHAOS.

Who woulda thunk it?”

*she giggles, twirling her hair as her look turns to a snarl.”

“RUN”

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-08-2022), Minka Arzegotti (01-07-2022)