Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is It
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-05-2022, 11:22 PM

Oswald stands before St. Regis Residences. A place where he owns two penthouses, for company parties, usually, and several four bedroom rooms. He looks at his watch, looking at Thias.

“Look man. I called a meeting to happen fucking minutes ago. You’d think my partners would be here. Then again, some of them are those old racist fucks. Hear the words ‘Black’ and ‘man’ and they’re all up in arms, thinking I’m using you to muscle in on shit. Or I have gang connections. This is stupid, man.”

He wriggles his index finger, and a servant pops from the shadows, holding a tablet

“Call the meeting off. Tell them they can go fuck themselves. If they have anything to say, they know my goddamn number and that the next time I call for a fucking meeting, they better get their crusty asses over where I plan the meetings. I’m tired of boardrooms. I want to enjoy the lavish lifestyle, dammit. I’ve earned that after making this company what it is today after my parents passed away. If it weren’t for me, there’d be no competition to Amazon. These assholes wouldn’t be making any bank right now if it weren’t for me.”

He notices his interdimensional camera, the practically microscopic camera that Phantom Panzer created that always shows his promo material in high definition, and always adapts, so that the higher the resolution, those newer televisions and monitors make him look good. Which he knows, so he snaps his finger as the servant leaves, and he looks down the camera, as if staring straight at someone his own height.

“Just like the THUGS. If it weren’t for me, they’d be using inferior equipment, making promos that would rival Al Qaeda’s shitty camera quality.

Tommy, Black. Do you two think you’re going to be able to deal with us, the Money Titans? If it weren’t for BOB, if it weren’t for me bankrolling you, you’d be forgotten relics. People constantly mistook your mouths for assholes from all the shit flying out of there thanks to your terrible quality. Now people can truly see when you fucks are talking out of your asses. Which is… oh, I don’t know?”

A servant comes out and hands a calculator to Oswald

“Let me carry the three, add the seven, multiply that by nine…

99.999, repeating of course, percent of the fucking time you two show yourselves up to compete.

So let me tell you this: The Money Titans? Much like I did back in the day, are going to bankroll you. Not outright, of course. Instead, we’re going to pay you in, what is the term that some companies use and some scumbags who are too poor to pay artists?

Ah yes, we’re going to pay you in exposure. Exposure to humiliation. Exposure to torture. Exposure to yet another defeat.

The Money Titans are going to roll through you, and we’ll continue to the next opponents. Where we’ll win again, and again, and again, until finally, we have worked ourselves to the goddamn bone and become your NEW XWF Tag Team Champions! You two, being out on your back as we pin you for the 1-2-3, will show the world that we ain’t the team to fuck with. That we’re coming, and we’re gonna stomp everyone in our way until we get those belts.”

He looked over at Thias, slapping him on the back.

“THUGS. I want to tell you something. A little secret.

Money Titans? We’re you.

Except better.

Like everything I do in life, I do it better than the competition. Tommy, John, you two have squandered in the tag division, and barely accomplished anything.

With both of your careers, what have you two accomplished? Fucking next to nothing. John’s literally the only one on that entire team who has come close to the Uni title. I’ve been in spots like that, time after time again. Most of the world knows what I’m capable of. Most of the world knows what Thias is capable of. He’s the only man that’s my equal in strength, possibly stronger. I bring the high-flying devastation, he brings the bodily harm, and you two can’t escape that whirlwind of destruction.

We’re not going to be like you, THUGS. We’re going to be better, we’re going to do much more.

Watch us, XWF.

Watch as we bring the XWF money hand over fist full of cash.

Watch us as we steamroll the hasbeens and havenots that are the T.H.U.G.S. and usurp the tag division after we turn them into our little broken toys.”

Oswald smirks as he whistles, and his learjet limo drives into view, and rolls to a stop, as a bunch of women pour out of it, most of them already tipsy and go over to Thias.

“Ladies, I’m sorry about this, but there will be no party today.”

He chuckles as the last person who comes out of the limo is his wife, who he then kisses before speaking loudly

“Because we’re gonna be like rockstars! Cops are gonna try to break our fun up!”

He looks at his camera once more

“Which is what Lane will do, as we dismantle

T. H. U. G. S.”

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-06-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-05-2022), Thias Watts (01-06-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-05-2022)