Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nann Bitches
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-04-2022, 07:31 PM

[The scene opens up where the trio of Thugs, all dressed up in their freshest gear out in a nightclub to celebrate the new year. As time passed by, they all were drinking and talking to the ladies at their own VIP booth that was a floor above the dancefloor. As some hours past, Reggie then hits the road as JB and T gave him some dap as he leaves the place. Then then JB and T sees two ladies where one looked like Bella Hadid in crop top and mini skirt with he hair down, while the second one looked like Kylie Jenner in a Louie V dress with her hair tied up. Before anything could happen, their two guy friends comes in to ruin the vibe.]

Some Guy: Hey Helen, what you doing here?

Helen: I wanted to get an autograph from the THUGS here!

Some Guy #2: Hilary, you know I can’t let you be alone in this club!

[Hilary who looked like Kylie, was holding her glass all stumbling, then she he lounges at the second guy’s chest, and she vomits on his trillion dollar shirt. Then the two guys bailed out on them, as JB and T watched all the commotion.]

JB: Hey yo, Hilary I think you should go home. You look too beaten up and drunk.

Helen: Oh don’t worry about her, she’s usually like this… you see, she’s a klutz who don’t know how to handle her liquor.

T: Hey now, we want no trouble… so are you ladies in, or do we need to curb y’all back downstairs?

[Helen and Hilary then sits beside them at the booth, as Helen was pulling out her phone to take a selfie with T looking like he don’t do selfies, Hilary then starts to touch JB’s rusty mask as he takes a liking to it. From that point, all four of them get into some stuff in the club that lead them back into JB’s crib where basically Tommy and Helen took the couch, and JB and Hilary took his bedroom. The next day, Hilary had woken up and she started to scream at JB who sat on the bed as she stood at the window.]

Hilary: YOU MONSTER!! YOU RAPIST!!!

JB: What are you talking about?

Hilary: YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME!!! I AM GOING TO CALL MY LAWYER DADDY TO SUE YOU FOR… FOR…

JB: For what?

[Hilary then calms down, and she sat beside JB on the bed. Then he simply leaves her in his room as he heads to the kitchen. Tommy was in the kitchen as well, and the two have a “private” talk about the ladies.]

T: Helen was pretty nice lay, even though we didn’t go far… we had something going on, how was her friend?

JB: Man her friend was on some shit, she claimed I you know.. “raped” her… which isn’t the case at all, I don’t know about you but I think she needs to go.

T: Oh c’mon dude, you know she’s a bit odd and crazy and—

[Then the two girls come up to them, with their outfits on from last night. As Helen kisses Tommy on the cheek, Hilary gives JB a meanest scold of all time as they leave his crib. It simply cuts off from that point into something else.]

==Nann Hoes==

JB: I guess I make these white girls scared or something, she gave me a meanest glare as we walked out of my crib. You got a kiss, I got subliminally dissed… life anit shit, bro.

T: Well let me tell you something, I might have some few broads on my deck but none of em compared to Machina and Jenny though. Those two we linked up with from the club, are pretty much nothing to write home about. Now on to more better things, we got ourselves a tag match opening up against Thais and Oswald collectively known as The Money Titans.

JB: Hey I mean, I thought we wouldn’t get on the card due to you know… some shit, but I was pretty much shocked to see that happen. I mean, we pretty much are the outsiders of the tag division up against a soon to be insiders of the tag division as well. I don’t have much to say about them, but what I do know is that they won’t be able to handle us as a unit. As they had to force one another to pair up, we paired up with our own accord and no fucks spared. I mean as much Oswald like to pony up cash, he’s a wannabe Million Dollar man who has a lackey in Thias; hell even Virgil could out wrestle Thias at an olive garden for half the price.

T: Oh no, you done set it off now… why would you compare Thias to Virgil…when in reality he’s Babu to Oswald’s Tiger Ali Singh? Well anyways, we might not have the same star or money power as those two have. While they focus on the materialistic things and thinking they are stars of this place, we focus on taking them out and bleeding them dry for all they got against in Oregon. We already said thanks to Oswald’s money, now we are going to beat him so badly that even his life insurance wouldn’t cover his expenses.

JB: That’s maybe true, but what I know is that with Thias walking around he think he’s a threat to the place. I’ve seen bigger, badder, scarier wrestlers like him come and fucking go. So fuck Thias Watts and where he comes from, he and Oswald are going down in flames.

T: Yeah man, fuck em both…we back to attack them rich fucks, and we going to prove why we are fucking thugs on Anarchy!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-05-2022), JimCaedus (01-04-2022), Mr. Oz (01-04-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates T.H.U.G.S's post!
Mr. Oz (01-04-2022)